- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon MaidKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Magi: The Labyrinth of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~24minMagi tells the story of young Aladdin's adventures. Aladdin possesses a magical flute which he can use to summon the headless djinn Ugo. Aladdin once wished for Ugo to become his friend and he's been with him on his travels ever since. He knows next to nothing about himself, so his goal is to learn more about his own identity. On his quest to find himself he's supported by Ugo and other friends, that he makes during his adventures.
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)Little Witch Academia (TV)Trigger Inc.ComedyOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hinamatsurifeel.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Skip Beat!HAL FILM MAKER Inc.GanbatteManga~25minKyoko followed her true love and childhood friend Sho to Tokyo so she could help him reach his dream of becoming an idol. She cleans, cooks, works three jobs and does nothing for herself because she loves him so much, but gets nothing in return. Still, she remains by his side. But then one day she goes unannounced to his agency with a delivery, and overhears him talking about her; he reveals to his manager that he only took her with him as a maid, and that he doesn't care for her at all. Upon hearing this, Kyoko doesn't just sit around and cry. She cuts and dyes her hair, changes her clothes and attitude and thus begins her journey to join showbiz and have her revenge against Sho.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Love Live! The School Idol MovieSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~105minKnowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the students attempt to leave the school gates, a single email is sent to them, and the curtain on a new story for μ's begins.
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Kill La KillTrigger Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~25minRyuuko Matoi carries a large weapon shaped like half of a pair of scissors. She's looking for the woman with the other half, who killed her father. Satsuki Kiryuuin, student council president of Honnouji Academy, is said to know the woman's identity, so Ryuuko transfers there. Those who arrive at the school receive a special goku uniform, and Satsuki has used that power to rule the school in fear.
- TV-Series, 20 (2014)Nisekoi: False LoveSHAFT Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minAs a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face. Though Raku's a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction. And he's dragged into family affairs when he's forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang's boss.
- Movie, 1 (2014)The Last: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~112minThe moon is beginning to fall, and at the rate it's going, it is doomed to fall on the Earth. The countdown for the survival of the planet begins. Among the havoc, Hinata's younger sister Hanabi is captured by the mysterious enemy, Toneri Ōtsutsuki, who mistakes her for the elder sister. Naruto must overcome great danger on a mission to save Hanabi and the world along with Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, and Sakura. Finally realizing what and who he must protect, Naruto embarks on his final story.
- TV-Series, 26 (2012)JoJo’s Bizarre AdventureDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minBeginning its tale in 19th century England, young aristocrat Jonathan Joestar finds himself locked in bitter rivalry with Dio Brando, a low-born boy who Jonathan’s father took under his wing after the death of Dio’s father. Discontent with his station in life, Dio’s fathomless drive to reign over all eventually leads him to seek the supernatural powers of an ancient Aztec stone mask in the Joestars' possession – an artifact that will forever change the destiny of Dio and Jonathan for generations to come. Fifty years later, in 1938 New York City, Jonathan’s grandson Joseph Joestar must take up his grandfather’s mission and master the abilities necessary to destroy the stone mask and its immensely powerful creators, the Pillar men, who threaten humanity's very existence.
- TV-Series, 11 (2018)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)The World God Only Knows Season 2manglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minEvery otaku's favorite dating-sims champion is back! Keima still has his adorable lost soul-hunting, demon cutie with him, and together, they continue their pursuit of finding escaped lost souls who are hiding within beautiful, young school girls. But how to release these trapped spirits? Why, they have to get the girls to fall in love, of course! This time when lost souls turn up in everyone from the school's sexy bully to the school's hottest new student teacher, Keima finds even his romantic powers are going to have to work over time. And when a giant loose soul turns the entire school into a group of love-starved zombies, Keima and Elsie have to recruit a new demon to help!
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)School Rumble: 2nd SemesterStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minWhen we finally figure out what this show’s all about, we’ll tell ya! But for now, here’s what you need to know… Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed out on classmate Karasuma. Meanwhile, tough guy Harima still hasn’t managed to confess his own long-standing crush. But now everyone thinks the delinquent’s dating little sis’ Yakumo, sending Eri the resident heiress into a sulking squalor! And Karasuma? You guessed it! He’s still clueless? Picking up right where things left off, with class rivalries and re-imagined fairy tales, bad rice balls and after-hours battles, School Rumble Second Semester is even zanier than the first! Wait… Is that even possible?!? (And yes, the pig’s still part of the show!) School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!
- Movie, 1 (2018)The Seven Deadly Sins the Movie: Prisoners of the SkyA-1 Pictures Inc.Action ComedyManga~99min
- Bonus, 1 (2015)Kuroko's Basketball: The Greatest PresentProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)K-On!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minWhen Yui Hirasawa enters high school, she wants to join a club but can't decide which one is right for her. Fortunately, the Light Music Club is desperate to find another member or else they'll be disbanded! With the enticement of delicious snacks and assurances that no musical experience is necessary, Yui joins up, becoming the guitarist in this all-girl high school rock band. Together with Mio Akiyama on bass, Tsumugi Kotobuki on keyboard, and Ritsu Tainaka on drums, they're going to rock the school and someday make it to the Budokan! Now, if only they can just put down the snacks long enough to practice...
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Lovely ComplexToei Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~25minRisa Koizumi, taller than the average girl, and Atsushi Ootani, shorter than the average guy—their constant bickering and comical love-hate relationship is well-known throughout the school. They act similarly and love the same music, and their friendship is full of laughing, shouting at each other, and of course, lots of jokes about one another's height. But when Risa notices her feelings for Ootani growing, she's worried. She doesn't know if he can ever see her as more than a friend. With her friends rooting for her, she struggles to make him see how she feels about him, and that a romantic relationship between a tall girl and a short guy can work. Oblivious Ootani doesn't make things easy for her, but she stubbornly perseveres in her own unconventional way, determined for her feelings to get through to him, and finally be returned. If only she could do it without driving herself and everyone else crazy in the process...
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)New Game!!Doga KoboComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~23minKazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)Wagnaria!!3: Lord of the TakanashiA-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~50min
- OVA, 2 (2019)Haikyu!! Land vs AirProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~23min
- TV-Special, 1 (2014)One Piece 3D2Y: Overcoming Ace’s Death! Luffy's Pledge to His FriendsToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107minAfter Luffy fails to save his brother Ace, he begins training for 2 years with Rayleigh. A new foe named Brynndi World emerges who wants revenge against the World Government. He threatens to kidnap the nearest Shichibukai to hold as hostage as he sails to take on the World Government. Luffy must overcome his failure to save Ace in order to defeat Brynndi World.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)School RumbleStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~23minWhile there is a decided lack of rumble in School Rumble, there’s more hilarious humdingers than any single dinger can hum… Look that one up! And while there is a truck full of pigs, a giraffe, flying saucers and crazy dream sequences, none of that’s even close to what this show’s about. (Though I would probably watch that show, too!) Here’s what you need to know: Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed on classmate Karasuma past the point of freakin’ out. Tough guy Harima, with his own delinquent style of freak, has a long-standing crush on Tenma… And Karasuma? Can you say clueless? He’s pretty much all about the curry. Mmm… Curry! With enough tangled triangles for an entire semester of geometry, just keep in mind… School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!
- Movie, 1 (2010)Trigun: Badlands RumbleMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~90minThe first new Trigun animation in over ten years featuring all the classic Trigun characters you know and love, plus new villains and heroes! In town surrounded by quicksand, an outlaw from Vash the Stampede’s past has resurfaced after twenty years. His name is Gasback – and he’s looking to cause a little trouble. It seems Gasback has a serious beef with the town’s mayor, who’s paying dozens of bounty hunters to protect his turf. One of those hired guns is a beautiful woman with a vendetta against Gasback. Will she get a shot at revenge? Maybe, if she can get through Gasback’s bodyguard, Wolfwood. And what’s Vash got to do with this mess? Nothing much – except for the fact that he personally set off the entire chain of events two decades ago!
- TV-Series, 10 (2017)Super Lovers 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24min
- Web, 10 (2017)Recovery of an MMO JunkieSIGNAL.MD, Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Yamada-kun & the 7 WitchesLiden Films Inc.ComedyManga~24minOne day, high school boy Yamada bumps into the beautiful female honor student Shiraishi on the stairs (literally), and their lips touch as they fall. When they regain their wits, they realize that they have swapped bodies. As time progresses, the two realize that this is not the only mysterious happening in the school.
- Movie, 1 (2015)High Speed!: Free! Starting DaysKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~111minHaruka Nanase feels something special when he touches water. The medley relay was the last competition he was able to participate in during elementary school. Haruka, along with Makoto Tachibana, Nagisa Hazuki, and Rin Matsuoka, saw something they'd never seen before. In spring, with the cherry blossoms in full bloom. Haruka moves on to Iwatobi Middle School with Makoto and starts a new life. Both enter the swim team, and plan to compete in the medley relay together with Asahi Shiina and Ikuya Kirishima. All four students have different objectives and ways of thinking, and different baggage they're carrying, and so their practice for the relay hasn't been going well.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life Season 2Platinumvision Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24minKono Oto Tomare! (2019), the second season of the anime adaptation of Amyuu’s manga of the same name, continues the story of Takezou, Chika, Satowa, and the koto club of their school. The school competition of the koto clubs is in full swing and because nothing can ever go smoothly, Chika injures his hand when he saves Satowa from a tumbling koto. With his hand injury, he struggles to play and the performance of the whole club suffers for it—it just won’t sound right … But through pure willpower they finally manage to pull themselves together and deliver a worthy performance that takes the audience’s breath away! However, Chika is now left with his hand both, injured and strained, and has to put up with a one-month time-out and while Satowa and Hiro are plagued by guilt, Satowa’s rival Kazusa voices heavy accusations against Chika and the club … How will things continue for Chika, Takezou and co?
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)DriftersHoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Wagnaria!!3A-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~24minThe gang from the Wagnaria restaurant are back for another season with a main course of wacky comedy and a side dish of blossoming romances.
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to YouProduction I.G., Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23minSawako Kuronuma has always had a difficult time fitting in. Some say it's her jet-black hair, others say it's her hushed manner of speaking, and still others claim it's due to her name's similarity to Sadako, a character from a popular Japanese horror series. On her first day of high school, Sawako meets the one boy who treats her like a normal girl: Shota Kazehaya. Through his selfless aid, Sawako slowly learns to come out of her shell and even begins to make friends for the first time in her life. However, with a new social life comes social pressures. Rumors begin to circulate about her, her friends, and even the kind-hearted Kazehaya. As she grows into her new identity, Sawako must learn to deal with such pressures as well as start to understand the unfamiliar feelings inside of her - especially in regards to the boy who made her new start possible.
- OVA, 1 (2017)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world! 2 God's Blessings on These Wonderful Works of Art!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~29minKazuma meets the novice adventuress Ran, who claims to be his biggest fan. When the guild presents him with an assignment in her presence, he accepts it without hesitation to save face. The mission leads Kazuma and his group to a mysterious ruin, which has quite a few surprises in store for them.
- OVA, 2 (2016)Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara OADJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minHigh school freshman Yūta Togashi was once a "chūnibyō patient" i.e. an overly self-conscious middle schooler. He wants to bury this embarrassing past and begins a new life in high school—unsuccessfully. His classmate Rikka Takanashi, a "current" chūnibyō patient, has found traces of residual symptoms on him and used the fact to force Togashi "making a contract" with her.
- Bonus, 1 (2003)Hajime no Ippo: Boxer no KobushiMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minThe year is 1987 and 17-year-old Jotaro Kujo finds himself suddenly plagued by a ghost-like entity. Jotaro’s grandfather Joseph Joestar, a veteran of a fight to save humanity fifty years prior, arrives with his own supernatural aura and explains that this power, known as a “Stand,” physically manifests its user’s spirit and can be controlled by its user at will. The sudden emergence of these Stands is revealed to be caused by the revival of the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (the Joestar’s longtime enemy) whose awakening from his century-long slumber has triggered Stands to awaken down the Joestar family line, including in Jotaro’s mother whose uncontrollable Stand will ultimately kill her in a few weeks’ time. Jotaro, Joseph, and their allies have fifty days to locate DIO (using their Stands to thwart DIO’s network of devoted Stand-user minions along the way) and eliminate DIO himself in order to save Jotaro’s mother and prevent DIO’s ambitions of world domination.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Free! Dive to the FutureAnimation Do Co.,Ltd, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 203 (2006)Reborn!Artland Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minTsuna is a hapless youth with low test scores and lower self esteem. His mother hires a tutor to help Tsuna out, but it comes as a surprise to the both of them when the tutor is a baby named Reborn, claiming to be from the Mafia. Reborn informs Tsuna that he's the next heir to the Vongola family mafia family and tries to help Tsuna reach the goal. Reborn possesses the Dying Will bullet, which kills a person and brings them back to life to fulfill the last regret they had, and even works to get Tsuna some henchmen to make him a true mafia boss-in-training.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Daily Lives of High School BoysSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minThe lives of a group of students who attend the boys-only Sanada North High School and their acquaintances. Generally centered around three friends; Tadakuni, Yoshitake, and Hidenori; they are surrounded by odd classmates, peculiar family members, and many other unique individuals.