- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Page 1 of 1
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black Lagoon: The Second BarrageMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minA recent string of murders is the talk of the town. Not that murder is anything unusual, but the twin killers are targeting Hotel Moscow! The delicate balance of power held by the mafia leaders crumbles as the sickening slaughter escalates into a full-blown war of attrition. No quarter is given and none asked for as Balalaika and her soldiers are forced to recall a time when their deadliest enemies were children named Hansel and Gretel.
- TV-Series, 39 (2018)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden WindDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black LagoonMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minRokuro Okajima is meek, mundane and metropolitan. His business trip to South East Asia turns from pleasure cruise to festival of pain when modern day pirates board the ship and take him hostage. Revy, Dutch and Benny are merciless, maniacal and mean. Together, they make up the crew of the Black Lagoon. Making a living in a city where the most villainous of villains make themselves at home isn't without its risks, but they take on any job available to them. Smuggling guns, drugs, kidnapped children and stolen goods is all part of a hard days work.
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)When They CryStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~24minIt's tough to be the new guy in town, but when Keiichi joins an after school club with four cute girls, he thinks he's got it made. Then he learns about demonic cults, the failed dam construction project and the murders that happen every year after the town festival. How many of his "friends" from his club are involved- and what are their plans for him?!
- TV-Series, 13 (2007)Baccano!Brain's BaseActionLight Novel~25minDon't let nobody tell you there's no future in a life of crime, because some rackets can last forever. But we'll get around to all that immortality jazz later. A mafia turf war is raging on the mean streets of the Big Apple, a place where regular joes bounce between backdoor booze joints and the breadline. But this caper ain't about a simple gangland brawl. It's about hoods who can't seem to die proper after catching a bullet or five between the eyes. Sadistic hit-men and the dames they love, mad bombers going boom, monsters going bump and soul sucking alchemists bootlegging an elixir of eternal life. Just remember, Baccano! ain't about beginnings and ends. It's about the twists and turns, bub. Paths don't cross in this story - They collide. Every Dick and Jane plays the lead and it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
- OVA, 5 (2010)Black Lagoon: Roberta’s Blood TrailMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~34minThe cutthroat crew of Black Lagoon faces their stiffest challenge yet when a Venezuelan assassination sparks a killing spree that spans the globe. Roberta was a reformed assassin until a clandestine clash between politically backed acronyms claimed the life of her master. In the flash of a muzzle she goes form maid to murderer on a pill-popping, crimson stained quest for vengeance. When Revy and the gang are hired to stop Roberta’s killing spree, they quickly find themselves in the middle of an international shootout starring everyone from the KGB to the CIA. The bullets are flying, the bodies are piling up in the street, and Roberta’s painting the town red – with blood.
- Bonus, 3 (2008)Baccano! (Specials)Brain's BaseActionLight Novel~28minEach of the stories in the series involves several unrelated plots intersecting and crossing each other as events spiral farther and farther out of control. Immortal alchemists, mafia operated speakeasies, and many other elements of pulp fiction mashed together for a world straight out of the movies.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Banana FishMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- TV-Series, 20 (2014)Nisekoi: False LoveSHAFT Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minAs a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face. Though Raku's a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction. And he's dragged into family affairs when he's forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang's boss.
- TV-Series, 26 (2009)Phantom: Requiem for the PhantomBee Train Productions Inc.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minA young man with no memories fights to salvage his humanity when he's forced into a life of murder by a dangerous crime syndicate called Inferno. The organization gives him a new name, Zwei, and molds him into a perfect killing machine, a meticulous instrument of death created to obey his masters' every deadly command. Zwei's not the only puppet controlled by Inferno; Ein is a girl as beautiful as she is brutal, and as lethal as she is lost. While mafia violence escalates around them, the two assassins grow closer, and Zwei begins the struggle to reclaim his past and save Ein from a blood-soaked future.
- TV-Series, 203 (2006)Reborn!Artland Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minTsuna is a hapless youth with low test scores and lower self esteem. His mother hires a tutor to help Tsuna out, but it comes as a surprise to the both of them when the tutor is a baby named Reborn, claiming to be from the Mafia. Reborn informs Tsuna that he's the next heir to the Vongola family mafia family and tries to help Tsuna reach the goal. Reborn possesses the Dying Will bullet, which kills a person and brings them back to life to fulfill the last regret they had, and even works to get Tsuna some henchmen to make him a true mafia boss-in-training.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)91 DaysShuka Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Nisekoi: False Love (Season 2)SHAFT Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minThe relationship antics continue as Chitoge starts to realize that she is actually in love with Raku and Kosaki's younger sister Haru, who wants to protect her sister from the supposedly-depraved Raku, gets added to the mix. Other highlights include the introductions of Hana (Chitoge's mother) and Paula McCoy (Seishiro's assassin rival) and Kosaki's brief stint as a magical girl.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Gangsta.manglobe Inc.ActionManga~24minIn the crime-ridden, mafia-governed city of Ergastulum, Worick and Nicolas are two "handymen" known as "Benriya" who would take any dirty job from either police or mafia -- for a good price. After an assignment from police the two met and later joined by Alex, a former prostitute who got interested in the mysterious background of the team, in particular of Nicolas' abilities.
- TV-Series, 26 (2003)GungraveMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~25minBack from the grave… back for murder. For Brandon Heat, death doesn't matter. Driven by his need for revenge, he returns from beyond the grave to cripple Milleneon, the huge mafia organization that uses undead monsters as its enforcers. His ultimate goal will be to destroy Harry McDowell, the leader of Milleneon and, at one time, Brandon's best friend...
- TV-Series, 23 (2005)Black CatGonzo K.K.Action ComedyManga~24minSven is your run-of-the-mill sweeper (a.k.a. Bounty Hunter) – down on his luck, haunted by the perpetual grumbling of his stomach and looking to make enough cash just to get by. When a damsel in distress enlists his aid, Sven crosses paths with the worst possible luck – Black Cat (a.k.a. Train Heartnet). At odds now with the branded assassin, Sven seeks to save a young girl before the unlucky Number can carry out his mission.
- Bonus, 1 (2006)Black Cat: The Distant CatGonzo K.K.ActionManga~24minTrain Heartnet is known as the Black Cat for his quick reactions to attacks and his title as Number Thirteen as member of the secret society Chronos. He is an unbeatable master gunman, a cold and unfeeling killer until he meets Saya, a bounty hunter, or sweeper. She teaches him the value of a human life, and that one should live in order to repent for one's mistakes rather than die because of them. Through her, Train learns to love and care for other people as he too becomes a sweeper and travels with his partner Sven and the mysterious girl Eve.
- OVA, 2 (1993)Emblem Take2Toei Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~50min
- OVA, 3 (1999)Aoyama Goushou Tanpenshuu 2TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~19min
- Bonus, 1 (2003)Heat Guy J: AngelSatelight Inc.Adventure~28min
- OVA, 1 (2017)91 Days: Day 13Shuka Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24min
- Web, 1 (2020)Altered Carbon: Resleevedanima Inc.ActionNovel~73min
- TV-Series, 25 (2002)Heat Guy JSatelight Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minThey needed a hero… So they built HEAT GUY J. Android J was secretly built by the government as a special agent to combat crime in the oceanic city-nation of Judoh. While J initially appears to be human, the illusion quickly disappears in clouds of scorching steam when he fights. Together with his partner, Daisuke Aurola, the most dangerous criminals will soon find themselves on the run -from the underground legend known as the Heat Guy! From the director and staff that created the Escaflowne Movie comes a brand-new, action oriented cop drama!
- TV-Special, 3 (2019)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - RecapsDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2015)Triage XXEBECActionManga~25minMochizuki General Hospital boasts some of the most well-trained (and well-endowed) nurses in town. But though these ladies spend much of their day battling sickness, their after-hours are spent fighting a very different sort of disease…Under the leadership of the hospital chairman, a handful of staff members and local teenagers form a group of mercenary assassins, targeting the “cancers” of society and excising those individuals before their wickedness spreads.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)PetGeno Studio Inc.DramaManga~24minThe anime adaptation of the eponymous manga by mangaka Ranjou Miyake takes place in Japan at the beginning of the 21st century, when a small group of individuals developed the ability to invade other people’s minds and manipulate their memories. This ability known as “Image” has since found widespread usage in the underworld, as it simplifies assassinations or covering up incidents of any kind. Yet the effects of using these abilities, which make it easy to break the minds of their targets, are also eating into the hearts of the users themselves. By linking themselves to each other, they protect their own fragile souls. They are referred to as “Pets” both out of fear and contempt. Young Hiroki, who possesses these abilities as well, lives together with his partner and mentor Tsukasa and uses his skills in service of a Chinese mafia family. Even though he more than resents the methods of his employers, working for them allows him to stay at Tsukasa’s side, to whom he owes being able to lead a somewhat normal life. The slightly older Satoru on the other hand was separated from his mentor Hayashi two years ago. Since then he has been unable to get in touch with Hayashi and now works together with a man named Katsuragi in the service of the same mafia. When Satoru begins to open up to Hiroki and the Mafia acquires new information about Hayashi’s disappearance, Hiroki realises that Tsukasa, too, is hiding something from him …
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)Gangsta. Special: 9.5manglobe Inc.Indefinite~24min
- OVA, 1 (1991)Shizukanaru Don: Yakuza Side StoryTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaManga~45minBeing the only son of the leader of the largest criminal organization (yakuza) in Kantō area, Shizuya Kondō chose not to join the gang and became a rookie designer of an underwear company. However, the assassination of his father forced him to inherit the gang, with one condition: keeping his day job while hiding his true identity from his coworkers, including an aspiring female designer, who is his love interest as well as the only person capable to keep his violent instincts contained. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)La storia della Arcana FamigliaJ.C.STAFFAction ComedyVisual Novel~24minFelicitá is the one-and-only daughter of the Papa of the organization, maybe even mafia, known as the Arcana Famiglia. The Famiglia is made up of people who have made contracts with the Arcane cards, and have received special abilities due to this. The Papa has decided it's time for him to retire and give up his seat to a new male who has control over an Arcane. To decide who in the "family" gets this seat, he calls for a tournament between Arcane users. To the winner, he promises the "Papa" seat, a wish of the winner's choice...and his daughter's hand in marriage. Refusing to accept this, Felicitá decides to fight to choose her own path, with her friends Liberta and Nova fighting for her freedom by her side.
- OVA, 1 (1996)SanctuaryPastelDramaManga~66minTwo Japanese survivors of the Khmer Rouge massacres in Cambodia vow to find a sanctuary, even if they have to build it themselves. Returning to Japan, they take seemingly opposite paths: one becomes a politician, the other a gangster. As Asami and Hojo work through the linked worlds of politics and crime in modern Japan, they don't hesitate to do anything necessary to secure their own positions and stay true to their vow. Loyal to no one else, they find their friendship increasingly tested as they rise in their chosen fields.
- TV-Special, 1 (2016)91 Days: Brief CandleShuka Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work~24min
- OVA, 3 (2004)Phantom: The AnimationArcs CreateAction DramaVisual Novel~30minZwei traveled to a new city to start a new life. There he sees the girl of his dreams, Ein, for the very first time. Strangely, he spots her from 500 meters away, while she's crouched behind a military issue sniper rifle picking off mobsters. Soon Zwei's uncanny alertness comes to the attention of Ein's employers, and he's given a simple choice: train to become an assassin, or be marked as Ein's next target.
- OVA, 3 (2006)Flower & Snake The AnimationSumomo FilmHentaiVisual Novel~28min
- OVA, 3 (2001)The Blackmail II: The AnimationHentai~28min
- OVA, 2 (2001)Love LessonsHentaiVisual Novel~28min
- OVA, 2 (2002)The Harvest NightArms CorporationHentaiOriginal Work~28min
- OVA, 5 (1999)Hiiro no KokuMeltdownHentai~29min
- Movie, 3 (2020)Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai: The Clouds GatherGRIZZLYDramaManga~?min
Page 1 of 1