- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Haikyu!! To the Top (Part 2)Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min“Haikyuu!! To the Top (2020)” is the second half of the fourth season and throws the viewer back into the events of the national tournament of high schools, which had begun in the first half. Karasuno High School managed to win their first game, but their second opponent is one of the most feared in the whole competition—Inarizaki High School, who not only placed second at the “Inter-High-School National Tournament 2012,” but also has a veritable army of supports who came along. Karasuno High School’s team must once more outgrow themselves—it remains to be seen what Tobio Kageyama and Kei Tsukishima have learned in their training camps. After Inarizaki shock their opponent with an opening ace, there is a clash in which Karasuno won’t let themselves get beaten down, despite the irritating fan support. Then, however, the opponent turns the tables in a way that Shouyou Hinata and his teammates would never have dreamed of in their worst nightmares …
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)Haikyu!! 3rd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Haikyu!! 2nd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Haikyu!! To the TopProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minWith “Haikyuu!! To the Top,” the anime adaptation of the ganbatte manga enters its 4th season, which was broadcast in two parts. After defeating their opponents from the Shiratorizawa Academy, Karasuno High School’s volleyball team have finally qualified for the prestigious national tournament. In preparation for this important event, the training phase begins for everyone. The brilliant player Tobio Kageyama, also known as the “King of the Court,” has been invited to the “All-Japan Youth Training Camp” in Tokyo and will have the privilege of training with the best of the best, making him one of the most respected players in the country. Midfielder Kei Tsukishima has also been invited to a special training camp in the Miyagi prefecture for the promotion of young talents in the first high-school years. Only Shouyou Hinata doesn’t receive an invitation—which is quite depressing for him. However, Shouyou does not give in and decides to sneak into the same camp as Kei. Although he only scores a job as a ball boy, he still views this as a great opportunity, not only to reflect on his own abilities as a volleyball player, but also to thoroughly analyse his environment and the playing styles of the other participants in order to further develop himself.
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Haikyu!!Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minShōyō Hinata began playing volleyball after seeing the "small giants" who played the sport when he was in elementary school. He suffers a crushing defeat in his first and last tournament in middle school at the hands of his rival Tobio Kageyama. So, Hinata joins Kurasuno High School's volleyball team, vowing revenge against Kageyama. However, Kageyama is also on Kurasuno's team. The former rivals form a legendary combo with Hinata's mobility and Kageyama's precision ball-handling. Together, they take on the local tournaments and vow to meet Kurasuno's fated rival school in the nationals.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Kuroko’s Basketball Season 2Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~25minKuroko and Kagami enter the Winter Cup together with the rest of the Seirin Basketball team where they will face off against the rest of the Generation of Miracles.
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Kuroko's Basketball Season 3Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minAfter winning a fierce battle against Yosen High, Seirin High basketball team successfully advanced on the semifinals of the Winter Cup. They continue aiming to become the champion but this makes hard for them since they're against powerful opponents.
- TV-Series, 13 (2021)Laid-Back Camp Season 2C-StationComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Kuroko’s BasketballProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minTetsuya Kuroko is a former member from the legendary middle school basketball team known as "The Generation of Miracles". Upon meeting Taiga Kagami he decides upon becoming his shadow to help him become Japan's greatest basketball player.
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Chihayafuru 3MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Kuroko's Basketball The Movie: Last GameProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~91min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Chihayafuru Season 2MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~23minAfter an exciting year for the Mizusawa High School karuta club, a new semester begins as two new members join the group. More passionate than ever for the old card game, Chihaya sets ambitious goals for herself and for her friends. They compete in two extremely arduous high school championships.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Laid-Back CampC-StationComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 14 (2006)The Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyLight Novel~24minI thought that when I entered high school, my days of believing in aliens, time travelers and ESPers were going to be over. That is until she introduced herself. Claiming to be interested in only aliens, time travelers, and ESPers, Haruhi Suzumiya was the strangest girl I've met in a long time. Before I knew what's going on, I've been dragged into her weird club, and it looks like I'm not the only one who has been drafted into this SOS-Brigade of hers, because there are three other students who don't seem to be so ordinary themselves. Either way we ve all found ourselves caught up in Haruhi's quest to search for all things extraordinary. And what's this I hear about us making a movie?
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life Season 2Platinumvision Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24minKono Oto Tomare! (2019), the second season of the anime adaptation of Amyuu’s manga of the same name, continues the story of Takezou, Chika, Satowa, and the koto club of their school. The school competition of the koto clubs is in full swing and because nothing can ever go smoothly, Chika injures his hand when he saves Satowa from a tumbling koto. With his hand injury, he struggles to play and the performance of the whole club suffers for it—it just won’t sound right … But through pure willpower they finally manage to pull themselves together and deliver a worthy performance that takes the audience’s breath away! However, Chika is now left with his hand both, injured and strained, and has to put up with a one-month time-out and while Satowa and Hiro are plagued by guilt, Satowa’s rival Kazusa voices heavy accusations against Chika and the club … How will things continue for Chika, Takezou and co?
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Beastars 2Orange Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaManga~23min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Bloom Into YouTROYCA Inc.Romantic DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Grand Blue DreamingZERO-G, Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2010)K-On! Season 2Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minFor two full years, Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Tsumugi have worked together to keep Sakuragaoka Girl's High School's struggling Light Music Club alive, and along the way they've begun to build a reputation as real rock musicians... especially since the previous year's addition of underclassman rhythm guitarist Azusa. But as a new school year begins, there are new and scary challenges ahead. With four fifths of the club graduating at the end of the year, replacement members have to be recruited. There are college exams to prepare for, colleges to choose, and friends to prepare to say goodbye to. But no matter what happens, they'll have their faculty adviser and secret former death metal guitar/vocalist Sawako Yamada there to help them in her own unusual way, especially since she's now their homeroom teacher as well! Most of all, they'll have each other. The group of amateur musicians who barely knew each other has become much more than just a band, and by the time this school year is over, they're going to achieve something so amazing it requires multiple exclamation marks!!
- Movie, 1 (2018)Liz and the Blue BirdKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaNovel~90min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)BeastarsOrange Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaManga~23minBeastars, the anime of the manga of the same name by Paru Itagaki, takes us into a world dominated by anthropomorphised animals. Carnivores and herbivores live together in peace thanks to the strictest laws, but such “coexistence” naturally comes with its own set of problems. Again and again innocent herbivores fall victim to violent crimes and the illegal “livestock trafficking” flourishes in the shadows of the big cities. In this world, the respected Cherryton Academy set out to be a role model for coexistence, but here, too, the façade slowly begins to crumble … For the students of the Cherryton Academy, school life is full of dreams, hope and romance—as well as distrust and discomfort … In a school where students are literally divided into “predators” and “prey,” peace is maintained only through the personal relationships between students. But when one day a member of the drama club is murdered and eaten, the very foundations of the school are shaken. A suspect is found quickly: the wolf Legosi. Although he insists on his innocence and asserts that he wouldn’t possibly hurt a fly, he finds himself hardly able to hold back his instincts whenever he is near the dwarf rabbit girl Haru. Is the big, bad wolf in love or does he think of Haru as being “delectable” in a whole different way …?
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Iroduku: The World in ColorsP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work~24min
- OVA, 2 (2019)Haikyu!! Land vs AirProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~23min
- Bonus, 1 (2010)K-ON! Live House!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~25minIt's Yui Hirasawa's first year in high school, and she's eagerly searching for a club to join. At the same time, Ritsu Tainaka, a drummer, and her friend Mio Akiyama, a bassist, are desperately trying to save the school's light music club, which is about to be disbanded due to lack of members. They manage to recruit Tsumugi Kotobuki to play the keyboard, meaning they only need one more member to get the club running again. Yui joins, thinking it will be an easy experience for her to play the castanets, the only instrument she knows. However, the other members think their new addition is actually a guitar prodigy...
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Ping Pong The AnimationTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minChildhood friends Makoto "Smile" Tsukimoto (ironically, he seldom smiles) and Yukata "Peco" Hoshino are capable and aspiring table tennis players of Katase High School. Coach Jō "Butterfly" Koizumi has high expectation to both of them, but when Peco gets decisively defeated by a Chinese student he becomes so devastated and stops practicing. Meanwhile, Koizumi discovers Smile's potential and tries to motivate him to overcome his psychological obstacle.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Love Live! The School Idol MovieSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~105minKnowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the students attempt to leave the school gates, a single email is sent to them, and the curtain on a new story for μ's begins.
- TV-Special, 1 (2010)K-On!!: Planning DiscussionKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minIt's the final year of high school for Yui Hirasawa (guitar), Ritsu Tainaka (drums), Mio Akiyama (bass), and Tsumugi Kotobuki (keyboard); the founding members of the Light Music Club. Together with their junior member Azusa Nakano (guitar), they spend their days after school in the music room enjoying tea and sweets, and practicing music. Amidst band practice, preparations for the new student orientation performance, scouting for new members, and student responsibilities they still have time for "After School Tea Time".
- Movie, 1 (2021)Free! (2021)GanbatteLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)K-On!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minWhen Yui Hirasawa enters high school, she wants to join a club but can't decide which one is right for her. Fortunately, the Light Music Club is desperate to find another member or else they'll be disbanded! With the enticement of delicious snacks and assurances that no musical experience is necessary, Yui joins up, becoming the guitarist in this all-girl high school rock band. Together with Mio Akiyama on bass, Tsumugi Kotobuki on keyboard, and Ritsu Tainaka on drums, they're going to rock the school and someday make it to the Budokan! Now, if only they can just put down the snacks long enough to practice...
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)ChihayafuruMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~23minChihaya Ayase is a frank and ebullient girl who becomes fascinated by the obscure world of competitive karuta, a card game based on Japanese poetry. Introduced to the aggressive style of the game by a quiet and thoughtful elementary school classmate named Arata Wataya, the two quickly become close friends. They start playing as a group with Taichi Mashima, Chihaya's smart and athletic childhood friend, until they have to part ways during their middle school years due to several circumstances. As their high school life begins, they meet once again.
- TV-Special, 1 (2009)K-ON! Winter Days!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minIt's Yui Hirasawa's first year in high school, and she's eagerly searching for a club to join. At the same time, Ritsu Tainaka, a drummer, and her friend Mio Akiyama, a bassist, are desperately trying to save the school's light music club, which is about to be disbanded due to lack of members. They manage to recruit Tsumugi Kotobuki to play the keyboard, meaning they only need one more member to get the club running again. Yui joins, thinking it will be an easy experience for her to play the castanets, the only instrument she knows. However, the other members think their new addition is actually a guitar prodigy...
- Movie, 1 (2015)High Speed!: Free! Starting DaysKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~111minHaruka Nanase feels something special when he touches water. The medley relay was the last competition he was able to participate in during elementary school. Haruka, along with Makoto Tachibana, Nagisa Hazuki, and Rin Matsuoka, saw something they'd never seen before. In spring, with the cherry blossoms in full bloom. Haruka moves on to Iwatobi Middle School with Makoto and starts a new life. Both enter the swim team, and plan to compete in the medley relay together with Asahi Shiina and Ikuya Kirishima. All four students have different objectives and ways of thinking, and different baggage they're carrying, and so their practice for the relay hasn't been going well.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Yamada-kun & the 7 WitchesLiden Films Inc.ComedyManga~24minOne day, high school boy Yamada bumps into the beautiful female honor student Shiraishi on the stairs (literally), and their lips touch as they fall. When they regain their wits, they realize that they have swapped bodies. As time progresses, the two realize that this is not the only mysterious happening in the school.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Yuruyuri Season 3Yumeta Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Love Live! School Idol Project (2nd Season)SUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24minWith Otonokizaka Academy saved by Honoka Kōsaka and members of µ's from being shut down, students are now back to their normal campus lives—for a brief period. Members of µ's are now brought back to the stage and compete with other idol groups for regional tournaments.
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFUBrain's BaseRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minHachiman Hikigaya is an antisocial high school student with no friends or girlfriend and as a result has a distorted view on life. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about their adolescent lives, he mutters, "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer service club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl - Yukino Yukinoshita.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Free! Eternal SummerKyoto Animation Co., Ltd., Animation Do Co.,LtdGanbatteLight Novel~24minThe boys of summer are back. Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and Rin are reunited and the competition is about to get fierce. After the last swimming meet the bonds of friendship have only gotten stronger, and with each passing day the boys continue to grow. This summer will bring the group of friends new rivals and new challenges.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Free! Dive to the FutureAnimation Do Co.,Ltd, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)High School DxD BorNTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Free! Take Your MarksKyoto Animation Co., Ltd., Animation Do Co.,LtdGanbatteLight Novel~100min