- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Haikyuu!! (2020)GanbatteManga~?min
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)Haikyu!! 3rd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Haikyu!! 2nd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Kuroko's Basketball Season 2Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~25minKuroko and Kagami enter the Winter Cup together with the rest of the Seirin Basketball team where they will face off against the rest of the Generation of Miracles.
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Kuroko's Basketball Season 3Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minAfter winning a fierce battle against Yosen High, Seirin High basketball team successfully advanced on the semifinals of the Winter Cup. They continue aiming to become the champion but this makes hard for them since they're against powerful opponents.
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Haikyu!!Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minShōyō Hinata began playing volleyball after seeing the "small giants" who played the sport when he was in elementary school. He suffers a crushing defeat in his first and last tournament in middle school at the hands of his rival Tobio Kageyama. So, Hinata joins Kurasuno High School's volleyball team, vowing revenge against Kageyama. However, Kageyama is also on Kurasuno's team. The former rivals form a legendary combo with Hinata's mobility and Kageyama's precision ball-handling. Together, they take on the local tournaments and vow to meet Kurasuno's fated rival school in the nationals.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Kuroko’s BasketballProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minTetsuya Kuroko is a former member from the legendary middle school basketball team known as "The Generation of Miracles". Upon meeting Taiga Kagami he decides upon becoming his shadow to help him become Japan's greatest basketball player.
- TV-Series, 14 (2006)The Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyLight Novel~24minI thought that when I entered high school, my days of believing in aliens, time travelers and ESPers were going to be over. That is until she introduced herself. Claiming to be interested in only aliens, time travelers, and ESPers, Haruhi Suzumiya was the strangest girl I've met in a long time. Before I knew what's going on, I've been dragged into her weird club, and it looks like I'm not the only one who has been drafted into this SOS-Brigade of hers, because there are three other students who don't seem to be so ordinary themselves. Either way we ve all found ourselves caught up in Haruhi's quest to search for all things extraordinary. And what's this I hear about us making a movie?
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Chihayafuru Season 2MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~23minAfter an exciting year for the Mizusawa High School karuta club, a new semester begins as two new members join the group. More passionate than ever for the old card game, Chihaya sets ambitious goals for herself and for her friends. They compete in two extremely arduous high school championships.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Laid-Back CampC-StationComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Kuroko's Basketball The Movie: Last GameProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~91min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Liz and the Blue BirdKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaNovel~90min
- TV-Series, 24 (2010)K-On! Season 2Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minFor two full years, Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Tsumugi have worked together to keep Sakuragaoka Girl's High School's struggling Light Music Club alive, and along the way they've begun to build a reputation as real rock musicians... especially since the previous year's addition of underclassman rhythm guitarist Azusa. But as a new school year begins, there are new and scary challenges ahead. With four fifths of the club graduating at the end of the year, replacement members have to be recruited. There are college exams to prepare for, colleges to choose, and friends to prepare to say goodbye to. But no matter what happens, they'll have their faculty adviser and secret former death metal guitar/vocalist Sawako Yamada there to help them in her own unusual way, especially since she's now their homeroom teacher as well! Most of all, they'll have each other. The group of amateur musicians who barely knew each other has become much more than just a band, and by the time this school year is over, they're going to achieve something so amazing it requires multiple exclamation marks!!
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Bloom Into YouTROYCA Inc.Romantic DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Grand Blue DreamingZERO-G, Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2010)K-ON! Live House!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~25minIt's Yui Hirasawa's first year in high school, and she's eagerly searching for a club to join. At the same time, Ritsu Tainaka, a drummer, and her friend Mio Akiyama, a bassist, are desperately trying to save the school's light music club, which is about to be disbanded due to lack of members. They manage to recruit Tsumugi Kotobuki to play the keyboard, meaning they only need one more member to get the club running again. Yui joins, thinking it will be an easy experience for her to play the castanets, the only instrument she knows. However, the other members think their new addition is actually a guitar prodigy...
- TV-Special, 1 (2010)K-On!!: Planning DiscussionKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minIt's the final year of high school for Yui Hirasawa (guitar), Ritsu Tainaka (drums), Mio Akiyama (bass), and Tsumugi Kotobuki (keyboard); the founding members of the Light Music Club. Together with their junior member Azusa Nakano (guitar), they spend their days after school in the music room enjoying tea and sweets, and practicing music. Amidst band practice, preparations for the new student orientation performance, scouting for new members, and student responsibilities they still have time for "After School Tea Time".
- Movie, 1 (2015)Love Live! The School Idol MovieSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~105minKnowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the students attempt to leave the school gates, a single email is sent to them, and the curtain on a new story for μ's begins.
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Ping Pong The AnimationTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minChildhood friends Makoto "Smile" Tsukimoto (ironically, he seldom smiles) and Yukata "Peco" Hoshino are capable and aspiring table tennis players of Katase High School. Coach Jō "Butterfly" Koizumi has high expectation to both of them, but when Peco gets decisively defeated by a Chinese student he becomes so devastated and stops practicing. Meanwhile, Koizumi discovers Smile's potential and tries to motivate him to overcome his psychological obstacle.
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)K-On!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minWhen Yui Hirasawa enters high school, she wants to join a club but can't decide which one is right for her. Fortunately, the Light Music Club is desperate to find another member or else they'll be disbanded! With the enticement of delicious snacks and assurances that no musical experience is necessary, Yui joins up, becoming the guitarist in this all-girl high school rock band. Together with Mio Akiyama on bass, Tsumugi Kotobuki on keyboard, and Ritsu Tainaka on drums, they're going to rock the school and someday make it to the Budokan! Now, if only they can just put down the snacks long enough to practice...
- Movie, 1 (2015)High Speed!: Free! Starting DaysKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~111minHaruka Nanase feels something special when he touches water. The medley relay was the last competition he was able to participate in during elementary school. Haruka, along with Makoto Tachibana, Nagisa Hazuki, and Rin Matsuoka, saw something they'd never seen before. In spring, with the cherry blossoms in full bloom. Haruka moves on to Iwatobi Middle School with Makoto and starts a new life. Both enter the swim team, and plan to compete in the medley relay together with Asahi Shiina and Ikuya Kirishima. All four students have different objectives and ways of thinking, and different baggage they're carrying, and so their practice for the relay hasn't been going well.
- TV-Special, 1 (2009)K-ON! Winter Days!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minIt's Yui Hirasawa's first year in high school, and she's eagerly searching for a club to join. At the same time, Ritsu Tainaka, a drummer, and her friend Mio Akiyama, a bassist, are desperately trying to save the school's light music club, which is about to be disbanded due to lack of members. They manage to recruit Tsumugi Kotobuki to play the keyboard, meaning they only need one more member to get the club running again. Yui joins, thinking it will be an easy experience for her to play the castanets, the only instrument she knows. However, the other members think their new addition is actually a guitar prodigy...
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)ChihayafuruMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~23minChihaya Ayase is a frank and ebullient girl who becomes fascinated by the obscure world of competitive karuta, a card game based on Japanese poetry. Introduced to the aggressive style of the game by a quiet and thoughtful elementary school classmate named Arata Wataya, the two quickly become close friends. They start playing as a group with Taichi Mashima, Chihaya's smart and athletic childhood friend, until they have to part ways during their middle school years due to several circumstances. As their high school life begins, they meet once again.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Yamada-kun & the 7 WitchesLiden Films Inc.ComedyManga~24minOne day, high school boy Yamada bumps into the beautiful female honor student Shiraishi on the stairs (literally), and their lips touch as they fall. When they regain their wits, they realize that they have swapped bodies. As time progresses, the two realize that this is not the only mysterious happening in the school.
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Chihayafuru 3MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~23min
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Love Live! School Idol Project (2nd Season)SUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24minWith Otonokizaka Academy saved by Honoka Kōsaka and members of µ's from being shut down, students are now back to their normal campus lives—for a brief period. Members of µ's are now brought back to the stage and compete with other idol groups for regional tournaments.
- TV-Special, 1 (2018)Free! Dive to the Future: Ima kara demo Wakaru “Free! Series”Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Ganbatte~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Free! Dive to the FutureAnimation Do Co.,Ltd, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Yuruyuri Season 3Yumeta Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Free! Eternal SummerKyoto Animation Co., Ltd., Animation Do Co.,LtdGanbatteLight Novel~24minThe boys of summer are back. Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and Rin are reunited and the competition is about to get fierce. After the last swimming meet the bonds of friendship have only gotten stronger, and with each passing day the boys continue to grow. This summer will bring the group of friends new rivals and new challenges.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Free! Take Your MarksKyoto Animation Co., Ltd., Animation Do Co.,LtdGanbatteLight Novel~100min
- Bonus, 1 (2015)Free! Eternal Summer OVAAnimation Do Co.,Ltd, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFUBrain's BaseRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minHachiman Hikigaya is an antisocial high school student with no friends or girlfriend and as a result has a distorted view on life. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about their adolescent lives, he mutters, "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer service club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl - Yukino Yukinoshita.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Dusk Maiden of AmnesiaSILVER LINK.Ghost StoriesManga~24min60 years ago, a young woman was left to die in the abandoned school building behind the exclusive Seikyou Academy. Perhaps it’s not so surprising then, that among Seikyou’s many school clubs is one for students interested in “paranormal investigations.” Unable to remember how she died and trapped in the grey land between life and death, the ghost girl Yuuko latches onto Teiichi Niiya, a freshman who can inexplicably see her, and together they and the other unsuspecting members of the club begin to unravel the many dark mysteries that surround Seikyou.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)High School DxD BorNTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)High School DxD NewTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24minIsei finds new troubles about to enter into his life and two even sleeping in his bed. While looking at an old photo album of Isei's, Kiba sees a familiar sword being held by an old friend of Isei's, which reopen's old wounds. Meanwhile, Devils, Fallen Angels, and The Church's agents all clash to get their hands on, or just destroy, powerful weapons called Holy Swords. If that weren't enough, Isei's red dragon warns him that he senses his old rival the white dragon is drawing near.
- TV-Series, 22 (2012)HyoukaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.CrimeLight Novel~26minHōtarō Oreki doesn't like to do things that he considers a waste of energy. However, things start to change when he enters high school because even though he does not want to join any non-compulsory school activities, his older sister requested that he join the memberless Classic Literature Club so that it won't get abolished. Unbeknownst to him, another student, Eru Chitanda, already planned to join; but instead of being free from club obligations, Hōtarō eventually joined as he is strangely unable to refuse or escape from Eru's passionate gaze of curiosity. Together with his friends Satoshi and Mayaka, they began to discuss a variety of mysteries in school that only Hōtarō seems to be able to solve, including the mystery that lingered on from Eru's childhood memory.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Gekijouban Free! Road to the World - YumeKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Ganbatte~?min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)TsuruneKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Asobi Asobase: Workshop of FunLercheNonsense-ComedyManga~24minLeisure time in school is meant for little games, but as always there are different kinds of people and thus different kinds of players … Some don’t like games at all, others just play to win and yet another group is completely oblivious to games. The three girls in the anime adaptation of Rin Suzukawa’s manga Asobi Asobase fit into these categories. Hanako—athletic, but a bit of a dunce—plays rock-paper-scissors with Olivia, who is of American descent and pretends to be bad at speaking Japanese in an attempt to appear foreign and cool to her classmates. Their energetic playing irritates the disciplined and ambitious Kasumi. Even though she is really good at all kinds of hand and board games, she came to hate them, after being forced to do household chores every time she lost to her sister. Since she needs help with her English the obvious choice is to ask Olivia to tutor her, but Olivia is still keeping up her ruse … How will this ludicrous story unfold? Follow the three girls as they live their days filled with games and laughter!