- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon 2ComedyManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ErasedA-1 Pictures Inc.ThrillerManga~23minProtagonist Satoru Fujinuma possesses a supernatural ability which he calls “Revival.” This power causes him to time travel and sends him right back to before the occurance of certain life-threatening events, enabling him to prevent these tragedies. When his life is being turned upside-down after having been discharged from the hospital, Satoru’s ability triggers and he is sent back to when he was an elementary school student—to around the time when his classmate Kayo went missing. Now it is on him to solve the mystery surrounding a series of kidnappings and to protect his childhood friends.
- TV-Series, 11 (2011)Bunny DropProduction I.G., Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~23minDaikichi, a 30-year-old bachelor, meets the 6-year-old girl Rin at his grandfather Souichi's funeral. It is there that Daikichi and his family learn that Rin is Souichi's direct descendant. When the topic of who would care for her comes up, the family shirks all responsibility of raising this "shameful" child. Reacting emotionally, Daikichi declares his intention to take Rin into his home. This is the story of two very different individuals coming together under one roof and learning what it means to be a family, an experience that teaches Daikichi what it means to be a parent.
- Movie, 1 (2003)Momoko, Kaeru no Uta ga Kikoeru yo.Magic Bus Inc.Sentimental DramaNovel~80min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~150minSix months have passed since the events of the previous movie. Fate Testarossa has returned to Uminari City with Lindy Harlaown as her legal guardian and is living the life of a normal elementary schoolgirl along with Nanoha Takamachi and her friends. The reunion between the two new-found friends are cut short however, when they are assaulted by four ancient magic users who identified themselves as the "Wolkenritter". As the motives behind the actions of the Wolkenritter become clear, Nanoha and Fate find themselves in a race against time to stop the reactivation of a highly dangerous artifact known as "The Book of Darkness".
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon MaidKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1stSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~130minTakamachi Nanoha is a normal fourth-grader who feels a little useless and out-of-place with no purpose. Then one day, she saves a ferret, who turns out to be a mage from another planet who came to this planet to search for the jewl seeds. Nanoha agrees to help, but this task gets complicated when another girl arrives to steal them.
- TV-Series, 13 (2005)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minThe can’t-miss sequel to Lyrical Nanoha! After defending the Jewel Seeds and converting her rival into an ally, Nanoha now faces an even stronger foe. The mysterious Book of Darkness threatens to consume its host and engulf the universe if Nanoha can’t overcome it’s defenses!
- Movie, 1 (2018)Penguin HighwayStudio Colorido Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaLight Novel~118minEven though little Aoyama is only 9 years old, he is convinced that he has already found the woman of his life: the attractive dentist’s assistant he calls Onee-san. When one day out of nowhere his quiet little hometown is overrun by penguins that disappear just as suddenly as they appeared, the bright fourth-grader sets out to investigate these events. He discovers that there seems to be some connection between the mysterious sphere that one of his classmates discovered in the forest, the penguins and his beloved dentist’s assistant.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hi Score GirlJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 1000 (1996)Case ClosedTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~25minThe criminal mind is a twisted place, and Jimmy Kudo knows the shady corridors of humanity better than any detective in the game. There ain’t a bad guy in town who can outsmart him, so they try to put the super sleuth down for a dirt nap. But instead of ending up in a shallow grave, Jimmy wakes up to find himself turned back into a kid. Utilizing his unlikely new persona and the latest in crime-fighting gadgetry, he tracks down his assailants as boy detective Conan Edogawa.
- OVA, 3 (2007)Strawberry Marshmallow OVADaumeComedyManga~23minThe misadventures of Chika, Miu, Matsuri, Ana, and Nobue continue on from day to day as the girls constantly find themselves dealing with ordinary situations in extraordinarily strange yet cute ways.
- TV-Series, 102 (1996)KodochaGALLOP Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minSana Kurata may be a famous TV star, yet her life is anything but perfect! And it seems as if the only time this 11-year-old superstar isn't causing trouble is when she s trying to fix it. But even then, there is bound to be some sort of chaos! From feuding friends and neighborhood nuisances to tabloid reporters, classroom battles and scripted kisses, Sana has got her hands full. And just as her career takes an unexpected nose dive, the book she has worked so hard to publish looks to do more harm than good. But life's hardest lesson lies just around the corner, and Sana is gonna have to realize there are some problems that just can t be fixed. Will the distraught diva come to her senses before it s too late? Or will tragedy breed tragedy? Find out on Kodocha!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to MeDoga KoboComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2005)Strawberry MarshmallowDaumeComedyManga~24minJoin Chika, Miu and Matsuri, as they go about their daily lives full of adventure and discovery. Follow the intrepid trio as they try to make a surprise birthday gift. Then meet Ana, a transfer student originally from England who pretends to be a foreigner. This becomes more difficult to pull off when the girls pay a visit to her happy home. And when Chika & Company find out where Nobue is working, they decide to pay her a visit... with disastrous results!
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei!SILVER LINK.Action ComedyManga~24minIt has been a month since Illya and Miyu became magical girls and sealed all of the Class Cards. Rin and Luvia have been forced to remain in Japan to clean up the aftermath, such as the now-unstable magic in the area's ley lines. While helping with the cleanup, the seal on Illya's mysterious innate magic goes berserk and she loses control of her transformation. By the time she has realized what happened, a mysterious girl who looks eerily like Illya appears, apparently bent on bringing destruction down on the original whose heart she seems to have spawned from, and making matters worse she holds the power of the Archer Class Card, with which Illya holds a special bond, within her body.
- OVA, 2 (2009)Strawberry Marshmallow EncoreDaumeComedyManga~27minChiko, Ana, Miu and Matsuri are back once more for a variety of misadventures. When Miu declares she wants to be an idol and then knocks herself out, she awakens in between the realms of Heaven and Hell with her friends as guides to the underworld. Beyond that the girls deal with prank calls and do their best at independent study, amongst other things. As always, they have plenty of fun in the process.
- Bonus, 1 (2019)Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me - You Never Let Us Down / Always Growing Closer / Let's Change You Into This! / I'm Your Big SisterDoga KoboComedyManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Forest of PianoGaina Co., Ltd.DramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 51 (2008)Shugo Chara!! DokiSatelight Inc.RomanceManga~25minNow Utau has left Easter and restarted her singing career, while Ikuto still remains at Easter. To replace Utau Easter hires a new character, Lulu. Lulu has the power to create question mark eggs, instead of x-eggs. Throughout this season we start to see all the love interests more so then in the first season. Tadase and Amu seem to be a couple now, but they have their problem, especially when Amu starts hiding Ikuto in her room. She lies to Tadase, her family and all the Guardians about it, which in the end causes more problems then she expected. Easter also has a new plan to control Ikuto. Using his violin Easter controls Ikuto so that he transforms into Death Rebel. The sound of his violin turns all the heart eggs with in distance into x-eggs. With a large amount of x-eggs gathered, the embryo will soon turn up.
- OVA, 1 (2017)Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Prologue - Sakura and the Two BearsMADHOUSE Inc.RomanceManga~27min
- TV-Series, 8 (2011)Mitsudomoe Season 2Bridge Inc.ComedyManga~24minMore adventures of the Marui triplets and class 6-3.
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Magical Girl Lyrical NanohaSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minThe Jewel Seeds, artifacts from an ancient magical civilization, have been spread across the galaxy. Nanoha Takamachi becomes Lyrical Girl Nanoha to seal the Jewel Seeds and protect the Earth, but another girl appears who desperately tries to collect the seeds for a far more dangerous purpose!
- Bonus, 1 (2011)Mitsudomoe: Oppai Ippai Mama GenkiComedyManga~25min
- TV-Series, 10 (2013)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma IllyaSILVER LINK.Action ComedyManga~24minIllyasviel von Einzbern is a normal schoolgirl in Japan. She lives with her overachieving nice guy older brother Shirou Emiya and her two maids, her parents are perpetually out of the country, and she has fanciful dreams of using magic to make her dreams of love with Shirou come true. Enter fierce rivals Rin Tohsaka and Luviagelita Edelfelt, two Magi who have been sent to Japan by Zelretch the Wizard Marshall, Master of Parallel Worlds, with the powerful sentient Kaleidosticks to collect the mysterious Class Cards and clean up their mess. After getting fed up with their constant infighting, one Kaleidostick, Magical Ruby, senses Illya's fleeting dream of magic and leaves Rin for her, tricking her into becoming a magical girl. Now Illya is being forced by Rin to collect the dangerous Class Cards in her place. But perhaps more dangerous still are Illya's own mysteries that may have unknowingly attracted Ruby to her.
- TV-Series, 51 (2007)Shugo Chara!Satelight Inc.RomanceManga~25minEveryone at Seiyo Elementary is thinking the same of Amu Hinamori – she is coolest girl at the school. But that's not her true self. Amu is actually pretty shy, wishing for more self-confidence. One morning she finds a surprise in her bed: three strange little eggs. Each of these contains an angel-like, so-called Guardian Character, which is able to give her the ability to be someone significantly different. These Guardians help her to discover her real self – which proves to be much more amazing as she ever thought.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)Gakuen AliceGroup Tac Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~25min"Shojo-riffic!" Mikan and Hotaru are best friends! (Well, according to Mikan, anyway, Hotaru doesn't seem to care.) Then one day, Hotaru is escorted away in a fancy black car, apparently scouted by a school in Tokyo called "Alice Academy." Crushed at the loss of her favorite pal, Mikan scurries after her, determined to enroll, too! But Alice Academy is a mysterious place. Can Mikan tough it out in a school where explosions, superpowers, giant baby chicks and axe wielding teddy bears are the norm? Though it's not as if she has a choice, because once students enter Alice Academy, there is no escape!
- OVA, 3 (2009)Kodomo no Jikan: Ni Gakkidiomedéa inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23minKodomo no Jikan Nigakki picks up the story with Rin and her classmates beginning fourth grade. While Aoki and Seiji remain suspicious of each other's intentions regarding the young girl, Rin unexpectedly becoming the class representative continues to confuse Aoki in his attempt at understanding the precocious child.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Wakaokami wa Shougakusei!DLE Inc., MADHOUSE Inc.Slice of Life DramaLight Novel~12min
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)MitsudomoeBridge Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minSatoshi Yabe alias Yabe-cchi is just starting his new life as an elementary school teacher. On his first day of work he falls in love immediately with the natural airhead school nurse. Little does he know that in his assigned class the law is made by the Marui triplets. Can Yabe-cchi survive this ordeal or will the three sisters get the best of him…
- OVA, 4 (2006)Kyou no Go no NiLyrics, ShinkuukanComedyManga~28minAn ecchi, school-life comedy show about Ryota Satou and his hilarious events and, often perverted, situations that he goes through and ends up in.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Mitsuboshi ColorsSILVER LINK.ComedyManga~25min
- TV-Special, 3 (1988)Ganbare! Kickers: Hitoribocchi no Ace StrikerPierrot Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25min
- Web, 1 (2016)Erased 1-6 DigestA-1 Pictures Inc.ThrillerManga~17min
- OVA, 1 (2009)Kodomo no Jikan: Kuro-chan to Shiro-chandiomedéa inc.Romantic ComedyManga~25minKodomo no Jikan Nigakki picks up the story with Rin and her classmates beginning fourth grade. While Aoki and Seiji remain suspicious of each other's intentions regarding the young girl, Rin unexpectedly becoming the class representative continues to confuse Aoki in his attempt at understanding the precocious child.
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)Kodomo no Jikan (2007)diomedéa inc.DramaManga~24minThis is the story of the surprisingly tangled loves of three elementary school girls. Kokonoe Rin, old beyond her years, is extrovert and energetic, and has a crush on her teacher, Aoki-sensei. Nor is she the slightest bit reticent about showing it, with embarassing explicitness. Her friends, Kuro and Mimi, likewise have love in their hearts, though they are less willing to display it.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki (2016)OLM, Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2011)Kodomo no Jikan: Kodomo no Natsu Jikandiomedéa inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minDuring the 5th grade summer break, the trio of Usa, Kuro, and Kokonoe accompany Aoki-sensei and Hōin-sensei to Aoki's hometown where they meet up with his younger sister Chika. This side story follows the group as they spend several days of their vacation by the sea.
- OVA, 4 (2009)Kyou no Go no Ni: TakarabakoXEBECComedyManga~7minA school-life comedy with anecdotes about fifth-graders focusing on Ryota Satou and his friendships, especially his childhood relationship with Chika Koizumi. (from manga)