- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Bonus, 1 (2015)Kuroko's Basketball: The Greatest PresentProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)K-On!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minWhen Yui Hirasawa enters high school, she wants to join a club but can't decide which one is right for her. Fortunately, the Light Music Club is desperate to find another member or else they'll be disbanded! With the enticement of delicious snacks and assurances that no musical experience is necessary, Yui joins up, becoming the guitarist in this all-girl high school rock band. Together with Mio Akiyama on bass, Tsumugi Kotobuki on keyboard, and Ritsu Tainaka on drums, they're going to rock the school and someday make it to the Budokan! Now, if only they can just put down the snacks long enough to practice...
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Lovely ComplexToei Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~25minRisa Koizumi, taller than the average girl, and Atsushi Ootani, shorter than the average guy—their constant bickering and comical love-hate relationship is well-known throughout the school. They act similarly and love the same music, and their friendship is full of laughing, shouting at each other, and of course, lots of jokes about one another's height. But when Risa notices her feelings for Ootani growing, she's worried. She doesn't know if he can ever see her as more than a friend. With her friends rooting for her, she struggles to make him see how she feels about him, and that a romantic relationship between a tall girl and a short guy can work. Oblivious Ootani doesn't make things easy for her, but she stubbornly perseveres in her own unconventional way, determined for her feelings to get through to him, and finally be returned. If only she could do it without driving herself and everyone else crazy in the process...
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Yowamushi Pedal: Grande RoadTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minSecond season of Yowamushi Pedal series.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)OrangeTelecom Animation Film Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 3 (2017)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Movie TrilogySUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~136min
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)School RumbleStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~23minWhile there is a decided lack of rumble in School Rumble, there’s more hilarious humdingers than any single dinger can hum… Look that one up! And while there is a truck full of pigs, a giraffe, flying saucers and crazy dream sequences, none of that’s even close to what this show’s about. (Though I would probably watch that show, too!) Here’s what you need to know: Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed on classmate Karasuma past the point of freakin’ out. Tough guy Harima, with his own delinquent style of freak, has a long-standing crush on Tenma… And Karasuma? Can you say clueless? He’s pretty much all about the curry. Mmm… Curry! With enough tangled triangles for an entire semester of geometry, just keep in mind… School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!
- OVA, 2 (2019)Haikyu!! Land vs AirProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~23min
- TV-Special, 1 (2009)K-ON! Winter Days!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minIt's Yui Hirasawa's first year in high school, and she's eagerly searching for a club to join. At the same time, Ritsu Tainaka, a drummer, and her friend Mio Akiyama, a bassist, are desperately trying to save the school's light music club, which is about to be disbanded due to lack of members. They manage to recruit Tsumugi Kotobuki to play the keyboard, meaning they only need one more member to get the club running again. Yui joins, thinking it will be an easy experience for her to play the castanets, the only instrument she knows. However, the other members think their new addition is actually a guitar prodigy...
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Yamada-kun & the 7 WitchesLiden Films Inc.ComedyManga~24minOne day, high school boy Yamada bumps into the beautiful female honor student Shiraishi on the stairs (literally), and their lips touch as they fall. When they regain their wits, they realize that they have swapped bodies. As time progresses, the two realize that this is not the only mysterious happening in the school.
- TV-Series, 26 (2014)The Irregular at Magic High SchoolMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~23minDuring the third World War - caused by a lack of food due to the deep freeze in the 2030's - the population plunged down to three billion. What prevented this war from turning into a thermonuclear war, was the international collaboration between magic technicians. And now, during the late 21st century, all countries compete to raise magicians. The siblings Tatsuya and his little sister Miyuki Shiba both are magicians, who got accepted to First High School - a state-run school dedicated to teaching magic technicians. Due to the strict separation into two distinct groups according to their magical performances, Tatsuya was assigend to the so-called Weeds - the group with less advaned magical skills - and therefore separated from Miyuki, who was assessed to be a Bloom. Ever since brother and sister have entered through the gates of this prestigious school, the former calm campus has been subject to a rapid change...
- OVA, 1 (2016)Yahari Ore no Seishun Lovecome wa Machigatte Iru. Zoku: Kitto, Onna no Ko wa Osatou to Spice to Suteki na Nanika de Dekite Iru.feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- OVA, 2 (2016)Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara OADJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2014)Kill La Kill: Last GoodbyeTrigger Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~27min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Kids on the SlopeTezuka Productions Co., Ltd., MAPPA Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaManga~24minIt’s the summer of 1966 and high school freshman Kaoru Nishimi is struggling to adjust to the latest of many moves in his young life, this time to his uncle’s home in the seaside town of Kyushu. It’s never easy adjusting. But this time will be different. This time he’ll meet friends who’ll change his life forever. And he’ll discover a new passion, one that grabs his heart and rocks him to his very soul. It’s called JAZZ, and together with bad boy Sentarou and music store girl Ritsuko, they’re going to follow their muse to wherever their music takes them!
- Movie, 1 (2019)Saekano the Movie: FinaleCloverWorksRomantic ComedyLight Novel~115min
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Love Live! School Idol Project (2nd Season)SUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24minWith Otonokizaka Academy saved by Honoka Kōsaka and members of µ's from being shut down, students are now back to their normal campus lives—for a brief period. Members of µ's are now brought back to the stage and compete with other idol groups for regional tournaments.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minHigh school freshman Yūta Togashi was once a "chūnibyō patient" i.e. an overly self-conscious middle schooler. He wants to bury this embarrassing past and begins a new life in high school—unsuccessfully. His classmate Rikka Takanashi, a "current" chūnibyō patient, has found traces of residual symptoms on him and used the fact to force Togashi "making a contract" with her.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Free! Dive to the FutureAnimation Do Co.,Ltd, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 6 (2015)Digimon Adventure tri.Toei Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~92min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life Season 2Platinumvision Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24minKono Oto Tomare! (2019), the second season of the anime adaptation of Amyuu’s manga of the same name, continues the story of Takezou, Chika, Satowa, and the koto club of their school. The school competition of the koto clubs is in full swing and because nothing can ever go smoothly, Chika injures his hand when he saves Satowa from a tumbling koto. With his hand injury, he struggles to play and the performance of the whole club suffers for it—it just won’t sound right … But through pure willpower they finally manage to pull themselves together and deliver a worthy performance that takes the audience’s breath away! However, Chika is now left with his hand both, injured and strained, and has to put up with a one-month time-out and while Satowa and Hiro are plagued by guilt, Satowa’s rival Kazusa voices heavy accusations against Chika and the club … How will things continue for Chika, Takezou and co?
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Quintessential QuintupletsTezuka Productions Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minHigh-school student Fuutarou Uesugi may be an intelligent person, but his family does not have a lot of money. Thus, he tries to be a tutor and just so happens to find a position that pays astonishingly well. It soon turns out, however, that, even with all his smarts, it will not be an easy job for him. After all, his student is his new classmate Itsuki Nakano, and as if that weren’t bad enough already, he also has to teach her four sisters. Unfortunately, the five siblings are as chaotic as they come and have absolutely no desire to study, despite their horrendous test results. Fuutarou, however, needs that job and actually wants the sisters to succeed, so he must first win their trust.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Free! Eternal SummerKyoto Animation Co., Ltd., Animation Do Co.,LtdGanbatteLight Novel~24minThe boys of summer are back. Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and Rin are reunited and the competition is about to get fierce. After the last swimming meet the bonds of friendship have only gotten stronger, and with each passing day the boys continue to grow. This summer will bring the group of friends new rivals and new challenges.
- Movie, 1 (2001)Initial D: Third StageStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~104minAnyone can drive fast. Only one driver can be the fastest. It takes nerve, skill, and the right car – and Takumi’s got all three. His rep as a dominating downhill racer is growing, but when he’s invited to drive for an all-star team that could change the face of local racing, Takumi’s got to beat his stiffest competition before he’ll join their ranks – himself. With graduation approaching, his classmates drift toward uncertain futures. For Takumi, looking ahead means putting as many challengers in his rearview mirror as he can. If he can prove to himself that he’s ready, the next stage is waiting, and it’s all downhill from here.
- TV-Series, 38 (2013)Yowamushi PedalTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minSakamichi Onada is a wimpy high school freshman who loves anime. He initially wants to enter the anime club, but winds up joining the cycling club after meeting two classmates who are already famous cyclists. He undertakes the grueling training to compete in races, and discovers his own hidden talent in cycling.
- Bonus, 1 (2015)Free! Eternal Summer OVAAnimation Do Co.,Ltd, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Interviews With Monster GirlsA-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2019)Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii: YouthRomantic ComedyManga~23min
- TV-Series, 75 (2013)Ace of the DiamondMADHOUSE Inc., Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minEijun Sawamura is a pitcher who joins an elite school with a brilliant catcher named Kazuya Miyuki. Together with the rest of the team, they strive for Japan's storied Koushien championships through hard work and determination.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!: Heart ThrobKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25minThe relationship between Yuuta and Rikka starts to develop slowly in their own unique way as they begin to live together with Kuzuha under one roof. However, "chuunibyou"-plagued Satone, Yuuta's old acquaintance, showed up in the most unexpected place and time; challenging their budding, yet fragile relationship. Meanwhile, the rest of the Oriental Magick Napping Society in Summer club members continue to expand their own unique selves and relationships with one another.
- OVA, 1 (2018)Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Kyokuseiryou no ErinaJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)xxxHOLiCProduction I.G., Inc.Ghost StoriesManga~24minThere is no such thing as coincidence, there is only the inevitable... Watanuki has been haunted by dark spirits his entire life, a curse flowing through his bloodline preventing peace. When his incessant demons drag him to the ornate door of the Dimensional Witch Yuuko, he meets a mystical woman of insight and luxury, quick to help those in a bind… For a fee! One might very well end up paying with their soul! To be free of his visions, Watanuki will work in her shop of dreams and wishes. There is always a price to pay…
- TV-Series, 22 (2011)Guilty CrownProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minShu’s entire world was shattered after a meteorite crashed into Japan, unleashing the lethal Apocalypse Virus. The chaos and anarchy born of the outbreak cost Shu his family and reduced him to a timid, fearful shell of the boy he’d once been. His life took another unexpected turn after a chance encounter with the stunning pop star, Inori. This mysterious beauty introduced Shu to the King’s Right Hand: a genetic mutation that allows him to reach into the hearts of mortals and turn them into weapons. The visceral action of this visual masterpiece escalates as Shu finds himself caught in the crossfire between those who desperately seek his newfound strength. On one site lurks a clandestine government agency – and on the other, Inori and the spirited band of rebels known as Funeral Parlor. The choice is Shu’s to make – and the world is his to change.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)BanG Dream! 3rd SeasonSanzigen Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Free! Take Your MarksKyoto Animation Co., Ltd., Animation Do Co.,LtdGanbatteLight Novel~100min
- TV-Series, 6 (2017)Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart.Lay-duce Inc.RomanceOther~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Magic Kaito 1412A-1 Pictures Inc.CrimeManga~24minHigh school student Kaito loves magic. His father was a genius magician with a secret identity as the Phantom Thief Kid. Unfortunately his father died in an unforeseen accident in a magic act. Eight years later, Kaito unexpectedly learns of his father's secret identity, and that he may have been murdered. In order to uncover the truth, he dons a silk hat and a white cape to follow in his father's footsteps as the Phantom Thief Kid.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Sound! EuphoniumKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaNovel~24minKumiko Oumae is looking for a new beginning at Kitauji High School, distant from most of her middle school peers. She befriends Hazuki Katou and Saphire "Midori" Kawashima and joins the Music Club with them, a past-time from her junior high days. There she continues to play euphonium and encounters Reina Kousaka, a figure from her past she didn't expect to meet again. As the club works tirelessly to achieve it's goals, the two girls awkwardly dance around each other, each wanting to know the other more.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hi Score GirlJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Toilet-Bound Hanako-kunLercheComedyManga~24min