- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei Shite MitaZERO-G, Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 37 (2006)Death NoteMADHOUSE Inc.CrimeManga~23minLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects - and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life? Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Elfen LiedArms Corporation, Studio Guts Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~25minLucy, a beautiful young mutant, is bred by the government to be the ultimate weapon. Armed with unfathomable powers, she escapes her handlers, but loses her memory in the process. Fortunately, our young waif is taken in by two well-meaning students. Now, with government killers on her trail, the disposition of a five year old, and a hair trigger for ultraviolence, Lucy and her young friends must unravel the dark secret of her legacy before it’s too late.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Junjo Romantica 3Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)My Hero Academia Season 4BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 23 (2018)Run with the WindProduction I.G., Inc.DramaNovel~23min
- TV-Series, 14 (2003)Rumbling HeartsStudio Fantasia Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaVisual Novel~24minFour high school friends, named Takayuki Narumi, Mitsuki Hayase, Akane Suzumiya and Shinji Taira must reconsider the meaning of life when one of them, Haruka Suzumiya, is involved in a terrible accident and sent into a coma. The hole left by Haruka's absence is hard to fill, but Haruka's boyfriend and her friend Mitsuki eventually try to move on, embarking on a romance of their own. When three years later Haruka wakes up, everyone tries to pretend that no time has gone by. But no one can deny everything has changed.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Tokyo GhoulPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24minHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Grand Blue DreamingZERO-G, Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Golden TimeJ.C.STAFFRomantic DramaLight Novel~24minBanri finds himself completely lost after the opening ceremony and tries to find his way to the freshman orientation. Along the way, he runs into another lost freshman from the same school, Mitsuo Yanagisawa, and they immediately hit it off. Somehow arriving at their intended goal just in time, there appears in front of them a beautiful girl holding a bouquet of roses, who congratulates Mitsuo on getting into the school then hits him across the face with them before tossing the bouquet into his lap and leaving. This stylish, well dressed, and obsessive woman is his childhood friend, Kōko Kaga. As children, they had promised to marry each other one day, something she has taken to heart this entire time. Mitsuo had gone out secretly and taken the examination for this private college in order to escape from her, but she used her connections to find out about it, took the law school entrance examination, and enrolled in the college herself in order to be with him.
- TV-Series, 11 (2019)GivenLercheRomantic DramaManga~23minWhen high school student Uenoyama goes to his secret favourite place at school to take a nap without being disturbed, he finds it already occupied by his classmate, the reserved Mafuyu Satou from his parallel class, who in his sleep clings to a guitar with rusty strings. Annoyed by its neglected condition and Mafuyu’s apathetic behaviour, he takes on the instrument, but from that moment on he is constantly pursued by Mafuyu, because he absolutely wants to learn how to play the guitar from him. As much as Uenoyama resists him at the beginning, he gives in at some point and takes him to his band’s rehearsals.
- TV-Series, 11 (2010)The Tatami GalaxyMADHOUSE Inc.ComedyNovel~24minWhen a college dropout stops for a late night bite at a mysterious ramen stand, he crosses paths with a self-proclaimed deity of matrimony. This bizarre meeting sends the young man hurtling through a horrifying flashback to his not-so-glorious college days when the influence of a cruel new friend turned him from a hopeless romantic into a mischievous black cupid".
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)Honey and CloverJ.C.STAFFRomanceManga~23minWhat do you get when you cross creativity with self-discovery and unrequited love? Art school! Yuuta Takemoto has no idea what's in store for his life when he enrolls at a Tokyo art college, but he find out right away it'll never be dull! Love triangles form as fast as friendships when both Takemoto and senior classmate Shinobu Morita fall hard for shy artistic prodigy Hagumi Hanamoto. And while architecture student Takumi Mayama secretly pines for an older woman, dazzling ceramicist Ayumi Yamada pines for him! Confused yet? Welcome to the bittersweet world of Honey and Clover...
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Free! Dive to the FutureAnimation Do Co.,Ltd, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Gekijouban Free! Road to the World - YumeKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Ganbatte~?min
- OVA, 1 (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Sukue! Kyuujo Kunren!BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~26min
- OVA, 1 (2017)Boku no Hero Academia: Training of the DeadBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~23minTraining of the Dead takes place after the U.A. High internships arc, which ends with episode 20 of Season 2. Four guest students from Isamu High join U.A. High’s class 1-A for a survival training. However, the quirk of one particularly hot-headed guest student causes quite a bit of trouble …
- Movie, 1 (2020)Free! (2020)GanbatteLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Genshiken Second GenerationProduction I.G., Inc.ComedyManga~24minAnother college semester begins and the returning members of Genshiken attempt to recruit new club members. Three new members join the club, attracted by Ogiue's BL drawings. She welcomes the new members but fears the club will become a "rotten girls" haven for yaoi fans and is getting a bit too far removed from it's original purpose.
- TV-Series, 12 (2004)GenshikenPalm Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~25minIt is Sasahara's first day of college and a fateful choice awaits him — which college clubs will he chose to join? But Sasahara is no ordinary young man; a dark secret lurks within his soul. For one thing, he knows what "Cosplay" is, and he'd like to know more. He knows how to unlock all the secret characters in "Guilty Gear X", and he'd like to know more. He knows what the plot twist is in episode twenty-five of "Kujibiki Unbalance" because he's read the manga, and he'd like to know more. He's heard of Doujinshi, and he needs to know more. Enter Genshiken, the barely legitimized Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, home to all subspecies of Otaku!
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Devils’ LinePlatinumvision Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Special, 1 (2017)My Hero Academia: Hero NotebookBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- Web, 7 (2008)Candy BoyAnime International Co., Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work~15minThe twin sisters Yukino and Kanade Sakurai share a room in the dorms of their high school and are enjoying their school life. But everything comes to a sudden change when Sakuya Kamiyama seeks Yukino out to admit her love for Kanade and ask for her support, all the while Kanade is told about Sakuya's admiration for Yukino by a friend. These events lead to Yukino realizing her feelings for her sister.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Long Riders!Actas Inc.ComedyManga~24minAmi Kurata is a first year college student with no special qualities. One day she happens to notice someone riding a folding bike, immediately falls in love with it, and uses all her savings to buy one. She eventually gets introduced to the world of long-distance bicycling and road racer bikes, and she forms a cycling team called Fortuna with four other female college students from the same school. Their goal is to ride in a "brevet" or long-distance event called "Fresh." (from manga)
- Bonus, 4 (2013)Genshiken Nidaime: DaiikkaiComedy~4min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)AmnesiaBrain's BaseDramaVisual Novel~24minThe heroine wakes up on the morning of August 1 and discovers she has absolutely no memories of the past. A boy appears before her, and he introduces himself as a "spirit" named Orion. The heroine struggles to regain her memories under the guidance of Orion. She then gets a phone call, but she does not recognize the name on her mobile phone screen. She meets her apparent "boyfriend," despite not knowing his face.
- OVA, 1 (1993)SinglesMADHOUSE Inc.Romantic DramaManga~30minVolume 2 of the Margaret Video Series anthology.
- TV-Special, 1 (2016)Long Riders! Watashi no Cycle AlbumActas Inc.ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2013)Nozoki AnaStudio Fantasia Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaManga~56minNozoki Ana is about an art student named Tatsuhiko Kido. After moving to Tokyo into a new apartment to attend art school he notices a hole in the wall, at first he sees nothing through the hole but one day he sees a girl masturbating so he goes to her apartment to tell her that there is a hole between the wall, he meets her and tries to chat but she walks back to her room so Kido follows her, he trips and he end up being on top of her, so she takes a picture and says to Kido that she will erase the picture if he agrees to expose each other. This begins a life of "peeping" on each other. The story follows Kido through several relationships and his everyday life while he copes with being peeped on by and encouraged to peep on his neighbor; Ikuno Emiru.
- Music Video, 1 (2008)Good MorningIndefiniteOriginal Work~3min
- Web, 1 (2018)Calamity of the Zombie GirlGonzo K.K., StingrayAction ComedyLight Novel~80min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Cheating CraftBladeAction ComedyOriginal Work~13min
- OVA, 3 (2004)Akiba GirlsImage HouseHentaiVisual Novel~30minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Aragne no MushikagoSaku SAKAMOTOHorrorOriginal Work~75min
- CM, 1 (2016)Ohai Alii: Kagayaku hi no Tame niProduction I.G., Inc.?Original Work~3min
- Web, 1 (2012)Love at first sight.Ryousuke OOSHIROIndefiniteOriginal Work~6min
- OVA, 1 (1989)Aoki HonooArtland Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~50minRyūichi is a high-school student tired of living in a small town with small people. He's determined to claw his way to the top of Tokyo, and he'll use any woman he can to do it.
- OVA, 5 (1995)VixensHentaiManga~30minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.