- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Unknown, ? (?)Bleach: Sennen Kessen HenFighting-ShounenManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2021)Boku no Hero Academia THE MOVIE: World Heroes‘ MissionBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Chainsaw ManMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2022)Eiga Go-Toubun no HanayomeRomantic ComedyManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2022)Gekijouban Jujutsu Kaisen 0MAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~?min
- Web, 12 (2021)Hanma Baki: Son of OgreFighting-ShounenManga~?min
- OVA, 2 (2021)Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun OVAproject No.9Romantic ComedyLight Novel~?min
- Unknown, ? (?)Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart (Shin Anime)Nonsense-ComedyVisual Novel~?min
- Web, 12 (2021)Qinling Shen ShuAdventure~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Ten CountRomanceManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Yama no Susume: Next Summit8bitComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Ren’ai Zunousen 3Romantic ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Hataraku Maou-sama! 2ComedyLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 50 (2021)Tropical-Rouge! Pretty CureToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- OVA, 3 (2021)Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Ren’ai Zunousen (2021)Romantic ComedyManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Your Name.CoMix Wave Films Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~107minMitsuha and Taki are total strangers living completely different lives. But when Mitsuha makes a wish to leave her mountain town for the bustling city of Tokyo, they become connected in a bizarre way. She dreams she is a boy living in Tokyo while Taki dreams he is a girl from a rural town he’s never visited. What does their newfound connection mean? And how will it bring them together? Find out in the latest film from the acclaimed auteur Makoto Shinkai.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is now 2018. With Zero dead and the remnants of the Black Knights being swept up by the Britannian forces, a forced state of peace settles over Area 11. The rights of the Elevens remain limited but with no one to lead them and the defeat during the Black Rebellion hanging over them, the Japanese people remain under the boot of Britannian Empire with no hope to overcome this oppression. But forces are moving in the shadows and nothing is quite what it seems are the hopes and dreams of the Black Knights crushed or were the battles up until now a prelude for greater things yet to come?
- TV-Series, 37 (2006)Death NoteMADHOUSE Inc.Crime FictionManga~23minLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects - and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life? Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Date a Live IVGEEK TOYS Inc.Action ComedyLight Novel~?min
- Movie, 2 (2020)Fate/Grand Order: The MoviesProduction I.G., Inc., SIGNAL.MD, Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~?minGekijouban Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot adapts the sixth chapter of the mobile game Fate/Grand Order as a two-part anime film. This time Ritsuka and Mash are accompanied by the beautiful genius da Vinci-chan and after their rayshift they find themselves in the Middle East of the 13th century. The crusades are over because Jerusalem no longer exists—it was overrun by the Knights of the Round Table led by the Lion King Arturia Pendragon and in its place now stands a different holy city: Camelot! But peace is out of the question, because just south of Camelot, in a vast desert, Pharaoh Ozymandias and his servant Nitocris have settled in Egyptian temples and now face the Lion King. Caught between the fronts of the two god-kings, Ritsuka, Mash and da Vinci can do little more than defend and hide the common people suffering from this war, but in order to gain their sixth “Holy Grail” and restore human history, they will sooner or later have to face the knights of Camelot, and when they do, they are supported by the most unlikely of allies …!
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! 2Romantic ComedyManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (?)Yuri!!! on Ice Gekijouban: Ice AdolescenceMAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~?min
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minOn August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sight set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month, thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's right and identity were stripped away, the once proud Nation, now known as Aera 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannians aristocrats live comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Trough a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may now finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Steins;GateWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place in Akihabara, Tokyo. Rintarou Okabe, a self-proclaimed mad scientiest, is an eccentric person who heads a Futuristic Gadget Research Laboratory. Together with his friends, Mayuri Shiina and Itaru Hashida, he invents all sorts of things that, in actual fact, often don't have a practical use. Later, he accidently builds a time machine, the Phone Microwave. Contrary to his very own belief, the time machine actually works: From now onwards, he is able to send short mails through time to change the past and, eventually, affect the present. Over the course of the story, Okabe Rintarou admits many other people as new members of his Future Gadget Lab like Kurisu Makise, an extremely intelligent 18-year-old scientist. Soon afterwards, the organisation SERN, that also does research on time travel, becomes aware of Rintarou and his effort to revolutionize the process of travelling through time.
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)Clannad After StoryKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minA few months have passed since Tomoya declared his love to Nagisa. Now their relationship is entering a new phase, and neither is quite sure where it will take them. As their friends move on to lives of their own, Tomoya and Nagisa get ready to start a family of their own. But Nagisa's health has always been precarious, and an event that should bring nothing but joy delivers tragedy instead. Now Tomoya must learn to accept the bitter with the sweet and to understand that the most important thing is to hold onto love, no matter what.
- TV-Series, 43 (1999)GTO: Great Teacher OnizukaPierrot Co., Ltd.DramaManga~26minEikichi Onizuka is the teacher in every parent's nightmares, which may be the reason so many ninth-graders adore him. Built like a brick sushi bar, the 22-year-old Onizuka is a second-degree black belt in karate, a former biker, a foul-mouthed chain-smoker, and a lecher. But he's fanatically devoted to the idea of being a teacher and cares passionately about his students. Onizuka administers a broadly comic mixture of tough love and Clint Eastwood-style vigilante justice, which is just what's needed. Every student at Holy Forest Middle School seems to be a misfit, a thug, a bully, and/or the product of an unhappy home. Onizuka's actions bring him into conflict with parents, rival teachers, the PTA, various watchdog groups, and the sniveling vice-principal, none of whom can stop him.
- Movie, 1 (2018)I Want to Eat Your Pancreasstudio VOLN Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel~108minHaruki Shiga is an antisocial loner who prefers to spend his time with books and is not particularly well respected in his class. Sakura Yamauchi is cheerful and strong in character. She is popular everywhere with her open and sunny personality. The two could hardly be more different, yet one day they become inseparable. As Haruki waits to be called at the hospital, he finds a small book—“Living with Death”—a diary that describes the daily life of a dying person. It doesn’t take long for the owner of the book to show up: his classmate Sakura. While Sakura suffers from a pancreatic disease and although medical advances allow her to live an almost normal life, she will eventually die. This, however, is something she has kept from all her friends until now, because what she needs in her remaining time on earth is not pity, but true normalcy—normalcy she finds in Haruki, who now goes from being a “simple classmate” to a being “classmate who knows my secret.” As a result, Haruki is strung along by Sakura, and the more time the two spend together, the more they find themselves caught in a storm of feelings they can’t explain to themselves. “Friendship?” “Love?”—Such trivial words are not enough to describe their relationship. “Let’s enjoy the world until I die, okay?”—these are her words and just like that, piece by piece, the free spirit Sakura breaks Haruki’s hard shell and he starts to see the world with different eyes …
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Haikyu!! To the Top (Part 2)Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min“Haikyuu!! To the Top (2020)” is the second half of the fourth season and throws the viewer back into the events of the national tournament of high schools, which had begun in the first half. Karasuno High School managed to win their first game, but their second opponent is one of the most feared in the whole competition—Inarizaki High School, who not only placed second at the “Inter-High-School National Tournament 2012,” but also has a veritable army of supports who came along. Karasuno High School’s team must once more outgrow themselves—it remains to be seen what Tobio Kageyama and Kei Tsukishima have learned in their training camps. After Inarizaki shock their opponent with an opening ace, there is a clash in which Karasuno won’t let themselves get beaten down, despite the irritating fan support. Then, however, the opponent turns the tables in a way that Shouyou Hinata and his teammates would never have dreamed of in their worst nightmares …
- TV-Series, 24 (2020)Jujutsu KaisenMAPPA Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minBitterness, guilt, and disgrace … In “Jujutsu Kaisen,” the anime adaptation of the manga of the same name, created by Gege Akutami, these negative, human emotions can turn into curses, lurking in everyday life. Curses are the heart of all misfortune plaguing the world, and, in the worst cases, kill those people who are befallen by them. The only way of ridding oneself of a curse, is the use of other curses. High schooler Yuuji Itadori was blessed with incredible abilities and his school’s sports teams are practically fighting, when the time comes for him in his first year to decide which club he would like to join. Instead, however, he decides to join the occultism club, which concerns itself with the studies of supernatural phenomena. One day, the club comes into possession of a sealed cursed object. In the absence of Yuuji, the other two club members break the seal and thus attract more curses. Meanwhile, Yuuji encounters the apprentice exorcist Megumi Fushiguro, who is looking for the cursed object. Together, they return to the school grounds, where Megumi is overcome by a curse. To save him and his friends, Yuuji makes a fatal decision …
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ErasedA-1 Pictures Inc.ThrillerManga~23minProtagonist Satoru Fujinuma possesses a supernatural ability which he calls “Revival.” This power causes him to time travel and sends him right back to before the occurance of certain life-threatening events, enabling him to prevent these tragedies. When his life is being turned upside-down after having been discharged from the hospital, Satoru’s ability triggers and he is sent back to when he was an elementary school student—to around the time when his classmate Kayo went missing. Now it is on him to solve the mystery surrounding a series of kidnappings and to protect his childhood friends.
- Movie, 1 (2010)The Disappearance of Haruhi SuzumiyaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel~161minWhere has Haruhi gone?! On December 17th, Kyon's life was abnormal: he spent his free time with an alien robot (Yuki), a time traveler (Mikuru), and an ESPer (Koizumi), trying to keep a headstrong classmate (the eponymous Haruhi) entertained so that she wouldn't unintentionally destroy the world. On December 18th, Kyon's life becomes...normal. Haruhi has disappeared as if she never attended their high school. Yuki is now a shy bookworm, Mikuru has lost all memory of Kyon, Koizumi is nowhere to be found, and only Kyon can see that things have changed. Now he has to decide whether he'll fix it or not.
- Movie, 1 (2020)Gekijouban ShirobakoP.A. Works Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work~119min
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)Haikyu!! 3rd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minSummer has finally arrived, and Izuku Midoriya and the other students of the classes 1-A and 1-B at UA High are off to what will probably be the toughest training camp of their lives! Led by the Wild, Wild Pussycats, a professional hero group consisting of Pixie-Bob, Mandalay, Ragdoll, and Tiger, the students are to train their individual skills (so-called “Quirks”) in a secret and secluded location to become even stronger. The seclusion does not last too long, however, because the League of Villains, led by Shigaraki Tomura, are on the students’ heels. This time, they pursue a new goal—and strike with particular ferocity to achieve it! Izuku and his friends must once again gather all their strength to stand united in this fight for survival.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Steins;Gate: The Movie - Load Region of Deja VuWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~90minKurisu has returned to Akihabara after a year in America, and although she and Okabe have a somewhat romantic reunion, their time together does not last long. Okabe begins to have images of other timelines, and ultimately disappears from everyone's sights and memories. Kurisu must fight against her own heart to decide whether to follow the path of a scientist and follow Okabe's words to not go back in time to get him back, or let her emotions drive her to save her most precious person, no matter what dangerous effects it may have on the world.
- Movie, 3 (2020)Twittering Birds Never FlyGRIZZLYDramaManga~?min
- TV-Series, 25 (2020)Fruits Basket 2nd SeasonTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Weathering With YouCoMix Wave Films Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~114minIn the original anime Tenki no Ko we follow the high school student Hodaka Morishima, who is sick of life on his small home island cut off from the outside world and thus moves from there to Tokyo. No sooner has he arrived in the urban metropolitan jungle housing millions than he has to realize that he is broke … He spends his days in isolation and lives from hand to mouth until one day he finally gets a job as an author for a rather questionable occultism magazine. However, Hodaka doesn’t go about work with real motivation until he meets Hina in the hustle and bustle of the big city. Hina lives alone with her younger brother and even though they don’t have much, they still live a happy life. She knows how to inspire the young Hodaka not only with her cheerful nature, but also with her very special ability: she can influence the weather and on a rainy day she can let the sun shine as if by command … As the relationship between the two young people develops, however, dark clouds emerge over their seemingly carefree lives, for a girl who dares intervene with the laws of nature must be prepared to pay a heavy price …!
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)My Hero Academia Season 4BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMy Hero Academia enters its fourth round and continues the story of Deku, Shouto, Katsuki, and the rest of the young hero crew. After the bitter battle between All Might and All for One, life goes on, but with the official and public end of All Might’s hero career, the future is uncertain and without the “Symbol of Peace”, fear slowly creeps into people’s hearts. Thus it is necessary to swiftly find a new number 1 and train a generation of young heroes who will one day be able to take over the tasks of their predecessors. All Mights last words, too, are still ringing in everyone’s head—“Now it’s your turn!” To whom was the hero referring then? Endeavour? Deku? Or perhaps each and every young and aspiring hero? The media also deal with this question and so Deku’s class at UA gets a surprise visit from a reporter who wants to get to the bottom of it! Which of them is All Might’s successor?! While Deku and his friends have to deal with the media, their training, internships, and the expectations of the world, something is stirring in the shadows … Not only the League of Villains under Tomura Shigaraki, but also the Mafia smells their chance after the fall of All Might …!