- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit FlowerSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~89min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Memory SnowWhite Fox?Light Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Gintama (Episodes 266-316)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 317-328)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Gintama (Episodes 253-265)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minSakata Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape a living as freelance jack-of-all-trades at Edo while amidst the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.
- TV-Series, 50 (2018)Fairy Tail (2018)Bridge Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~?min
- TV-Series, 51 (2011)Gintama (Episodes 202-252)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minAfter a break of one year everyone at odd jobs changed. Gintoki became a true hero while Kagura matured to a true beauty. Only Shinpachi seems to be left out. Unable to get used to his changed environment he tries to find a fitting place to stay just to end up with the Shinsengumi. But they weren't left out. Hijikata is now a sissy while Yamazaki mutated to an anpan-addicted bad ass. But it seems there's a dark secret behind all the changes. Can Shimpanchi and Hijikata solve the mystery and change everything back to how it was?
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 342-353)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Attack on Titan Season 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)No Game, No Life ZeroMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~106minSix thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled “Ex-machina” android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Made in AbyssKinema CitrusAdventureManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Big Fish & BegoniaDramaOriginal Work~100min
- TV-Special, 1 (2017)Mahou Tsukai no Yome Special DigestWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 900 (1999)One PieceToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, an enchanted Devil Fruit that gave him the ability to stretch like rubber. Its only drawback? He'll never be able to swim again--a serious handicap for an aspiring sea dog! Years later, Luffy sets off on his quest to find the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 329-341)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2001)Spirited AwayStudio GhibliGhost StoriesOriginal Work~120minFrom one of the most celebrated filmmakers in the history of animated cinema comes the most acclaimed film of 2002. Hayao Miyazaki's latest triumph, filled with astonishing animation and epic adventure, is a dazzling masterpiece for the ages. It's a "wonderfully welcoming work of art that's as funny and entertaining as it is brilliant, beautiful, and deep" (Joe Morgenstern, Wall Street Journal). SPIRITED AWAY is a wondrous fantasy about a young girl, Chihiro, trapped in a strange new world of spirits. When her parents undergo a mysterious transformation, she must call upon the courage she never knew she had to free herself and return her family to the outside world. An unforgettable story brimming with creativity, SPIRITED AWAY will take you on a journey beyond your imagination. "To enter the world of Hayao Miyazaki is to experience a kind of lighthearted enchantment that is unique to the world of animation" (Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times). It's a fantastic tale the whole family will want to experience over and over again.
- TV-Series, 27 (2007)Gurren LagannGainax Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work~25minIn his sky-less cavern of a village Simon toils daily, drilling holes to expand his stifling little world until one day he makes an extraordinary discovery: a small glowing drill-bit and the man-sized mech it activates. Before he can give it a second thought Simon s dragged into a plot to break through to the surface by the local gang leader Kamina, only to have the ceiling come crashing down on top of them under the weight of a giant monster! It somehow falls onto the boisterous Kamina and cowardly Simon to defend their village but once they defeat the monster what awaits the duo on the surface world?
- TV-Series, 51 (2003)Fullmetal AlchemistBONES Inc.AdventureManga~24minUnder stormy skies, Edward and Alphonse Elric exploited the clandestine science of Alchemy in attempt of the forbidden – To resurrect their dearly departed mother. But every art form has its taboos and every science its laws not to be broken. The tragic failure of the young brothers unleashed an unholy reaction that ripped their bodies apart and their innocence asunder. Four years later, an evil lurks behind the false face of freedom, its growth unchecked. A lone State Alchemist combs the countryside in search of a mythological stone. If found, the stone could amplify natural talents and harness a power equal to the restoration of things once held precious, now lost. If found, the stone would also allow the State Military to senselessly obliterate countless more in the ongoing struggle. The youngest State Alchemist in history is soon faced with harsh truth: The power to create is but a breath away from the power to destroy…
- Movie, 1 (2015)The Boy and The BeastChizu, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~118minThere is the the human realm and the bakemono realm ("Jūtengai"). In these two worlds which must not intersect, there lives a lonely boy in Tokyo's Shibuya ward and a lonely bakemono. One day, the boy gets lost in the bakemono world, becomes the disciple of the bakemono Kumatetsu, and is renamed Kyūta.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Gurren Lagann The Movie: The Lights in the Sky are StarsGainax Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~130min"When the heavens are pierced open, the young man sees a path to the future..." Valiantly persevering through the traumatic aftermath of previous events, Team Dai-Gurren finally reaches Teppelin, the royal capital, where Simon battles the Spiral King, Lordgenome. Seven years pass after the battle of Teppelin, and humans reclaim the surface of the earth and enjoy an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity. However, humanity's increasing population growth triggers the sudden emergence of an unknown, powerful enemy.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)The Seven Deadly SinsA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaManga~24minIn a world where humans and non-humans have not yet been separated, the kingdom of Leones is protected by the Holy Knights, powerful magic users both revered and feared by the people. Supposedly the strongest, most fearsome of these knights, the Seven Deadly Sins, betrayed the kingdom and made enemies of all the other knights. Queen Elizabeth doesn't believe this story, and sets out to find the Sins - but when she meets the first Sin at a tavern, his name is Melodias, and he's nothing but a boy in charge of the pigs.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no FukkatsuA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)No Game No LifeMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureLight Novel~23minGenius gamer siblings (plus being NEET & hikikomori) Sora and Shiro are known as the undefeatable “__” (blank). Their talents and skills are so good they are considered as urban legend. One day, a young boy named Teto appears before them, claiming to be the “God” of another dimension where Sora and Shiro are summoned to, in which no violence is allowed and everything is decided by a game. Of the 16 different races residing in this world, “Humanity” is the weakest. After having the vast majority of their lands captured by the other races and being driven to the brink of extinction, Sora and Shiro challenge these one-of-a-kind battles of the intellectual powers in order to save Humanity.
- TV-Series, 102 (2014)Fairy Tail (Second Season)Bridge Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minNatsu, Lucy, and their fellow Fairy Tail mages return to protect the humanity from powerful enemies, including but not limited to Dark Guilds, dragons, and Zeref, the most powerful dark mage.
- OVA, 2 (2014)Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki SentakuWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minErwin Smith is an ascending hero in the Scouting Legion. He is the only hope to destroy the dangerous titans and ensure the people's safety. Erwin is respected by many people, especially because of his relentless and calm behaviour. However, below the city there is a completely other world, a place, where people have to live amidst the garbage that is carelessly thrown away in the capital. There, in the underground, the criminal Levi survives with his keen mind and agility.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Magi: The Kingdom of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~25minAladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana's adventures continue in the magical Kingdom of Magnostadt, a country ruled by magicians, and the Reim Empire, which is protected by the Magi Scheherazade.
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~25minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- TV-Series, 50 (2005)Eureka Seven: Psalms of PlanetsBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minApart from hover-boarding, fourteen year-old Renton Thurston finds his life boring until a large LFO robot called the Nirvash crashes into his room one day without warning. The pilot of the LFO is a beautiful young girl named Eureka, who has come to have her LFO serviced in the garage run by his family. But following her are the Gekkostate, a small band of guerilla fighters, and a United Federation Forces KLF unit.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Sword Art OnlineA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minEscape was impossible until it was cleared; a game over would mean an actual «death». Without knowing the «truth» of the mysterious next generation MMO, «Sword Art Online» (SAO), approximately ten thousand users logged in together, opening the curtains to this cruel death battle. Participating alone in SAO, protagonist Kirito had promptly accepted the «truth» of this MMO. And in the game world, a gigantic floating castle named «Aincrad», he distinguished himself as a solo player. Aiming to clear the game by reaching the highest floor, Kirito riskily continued alone. Because of a pushy invitation from a female warrior and rapier expert, Asuna, he teamed up with her. That encounter brought about an opportunity to call out to the fated Kirito.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Gintama: The MovieSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~95minOdd Jobs Gin has taken on a lot of odd work in the past, and when you're a Jack of All Trades agency based in a feudal Japan that's been conquered and colonized by aliens, the term "Odd Jobs" means REALLY ODD jobs. But when some more than slightly suspicious secrets from the shadows of Gintoki Sakata's somewhat shady former samurai past and a new pair of odd jobs collide, the action is bound to get so wild and demented that only a feature film will do it justice! Sit down, strap yourself in, and make sure you're not wearing anything too tight or constricting as the junior half of OJG takes on the task of tracking down a tenacious terrorist while their silver-haired slickster of a partner seeks out a certain sword in the stunningly side-splitting and screwy Gin Tama!
- TV-Series, 62 (1999)Hunter X HunterNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasure, magical beasts, and even humans. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Gon might be a country boy, but he has high aspirations. Despite his aunt's protest, Gon decides to follow in his father's footsteps and become a legendary Hunter. The journey begins on the long, arduous road to the Exam Hall, where he meets Leorio and Kurapika, two applicants with the same determination. Gon and his two companions must now prove their worth and earn the right to call themselves Hunters!
- TV-Series, 175 (2009)Fairy TailSatelight Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIn the Kingdom of Fiore, powerful wizards make their living by joining magical guilds and contracting out their services to become "wizards for hire". Harnessing the forces of Dragon Fire, Ice, Weaponry, and the Zodiac, four young wizards of the infamous guild Fairy Tail team up to seek their fortunes. Growing stronger with every mission, they travel the countryside helping people and battling rival guilds, but with personalities as different as their magic skills, this team may end up doing more damage than good.
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Angel Beats!P.A. Works Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~25minIt sucks being dead. It sucks even more to be trapped in a surreal afterlife where you're caught between the living and the dead - where a mysterious, violent Angel is trying to pull you over to... somewhere. What do you do? Well, if you're this group of rough-and-tumble teens, you grab every weapon you can get your hands on and give Heaven hell!
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)The Ancient Magus' BrideWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 201 (2006)GintamaSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minLife isn't easy in feudal Japan... especially since the aliens landed and conquered everything! Oh sure, the new health care is great, but the public ban on the use of swords has left a lot of defeated samurai with a difficult career choice! This is especially true if they're not particularly inclined towards holding a day job, which is why Gintoki Sakata's opted for the freelance route, taking any job that's offered to him as long as the money's right. Unfortunately, in a brave new world filled with stray bug-eyed montsters, upwardly mobile Yakuza, and overly ambitious E.T. entrepreneurs, those jobs usually don't pay as well as they should for the pain, suffering, and indignities endured!
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Log HorizonSatelight Inc.AdventureLight Novel~25minElder Tales is an online fantasy RPG that has become popular worldwide. But when its twelfth expansion package, "Cultivate the Noosphere," is installed, thirty thousand players in Japan are trapped inside. Among them is grad student Shiroe, who isn't very good at interacting with others. But to survive in a world full of monsters, he forms a guild called "Log Horizon" with an eclectic group of other players.
- Movie, 1 (2009)One Piece Film: Strong WorldToei Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~115minWhen the Straw Hats catch wind of trouble in the peaceful waters of the East Blue, they quickly set a course for home! But before they reach their destination, fate leads them into the deadly path of Golden Lion Shiki. This gravity-defying madman needs a navigator, and he wants Nami! Shiki scatters the Straw Hats across the far corners of a floating island filled with ferocious, genetically-mutated monsters, and issues Nami and ultimatum: join his crew – or her friends die! BIG mistake. Luffy kicks his attack mode into Third Gear and begins a brutal rampage across the beast-ridden island.