- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is now 2018. With Zero dead and the remnants of the Black Knights being swept up by the Britannian forces, a forced state of peace settles over Area 11. The rights of the Elevens remain limited but with no one to lead them and the defeat during the Black Rebellion hanging over them, the Japanese people remain under the boot of Britannian Empire with no hope to overcome this oppression. But forces are moving in the shadows and nothing is quite what it seems are the hopes and dreams of the Black Knights crushed or were the battles up until now a prelude for greater things yet to come?
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Attack on Titan Season 3 (Part 2)WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minShingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) is the second part of the third season of the anime adaptation to Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name and seamlessly continues its prequel. After Hanji failed to analyse the Titan Serum, Erwin decided to entrust Levi with the serum and risk administering it to someone who really needs it. With their plan to reconquer Wall Maria from the Titans, this could come to pass sooner than the scouts would like. The tensions within the squad rise and the emotions lie fallow … So during dinner on the eve of the operation there are more than a few arguments between the members. But the cheering and encouragement from the inhabitants of Trost District the next morning once again awakens the honour and resolve of the Scout Squad, while Berthold and Reiner stand guard on Wall Maria. What will happen with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, and what about the two corpses that cause a violent conflict between Eren, Mikasa, and Levi …?
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minOn August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sight set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month, thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's right and identity were stripped away, the once proud Nation, now known as Aera 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannians aristocrats live comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Trough a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may now finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!
- Movie, 1 (2018)I Want to Eat Your Pancreasstudio VOLN Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel~108min
- TV-Series, 26 (2019)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaufotable, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minThe legend of a man-eating demon that haunts woods has been around for ages. As a result, the locals no longer dare go out at night. Legend has it that Demon Slayers are wandering the land to hunt down such bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjirou these legends that he thought nothing but fairy tales to keep children from going out at night soon become cruel reality … Ever since his father's death, Tanjirou has dedicated himself to keeping his family alive and safe. Despite their harsh lives, they have managed to be happy so far, but this comforting warmth of bliss is gruesomely destroyed when Tanjirou finds his family slaughtered … by one of those fairy-tale monsters: a demon! Only his sister Nezuko has survived, but she has turned into a demon herself. Surprisingly, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotions and thought. Thus, Tanjirou sets out to become a Demon Slayer himself in order to keep his sister safe and to find a way to turn her back into a human …!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 25 (2020)Fruits Basket 2nd SeasonTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Attack on Titan Season 3WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Evangelion: 2.22 - You Can (Not) AdvanceStudio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~108minNew Pilots, New Evas, New Angels The landmark anime Evangelion evolves, reaching new heights of intensity in the new feature film: Evangelion 2.22. In this explosive new story, brutal action and primal emotion clash as a group of young pilots maneuver their towering, cyborg Eva Units into combat against a deadly and disturbing enemy. In the battle to prevent the apocalyptic Third Impact, Shinji and Rei were forced to carry humanity's hopes on their shoulders. Now, as the onslaught of the bizarre, monstrous Angels escalates, they find their burden shared by two new Eva pilots, the fiery Asuka and the mysterious Mari. In this thrilling new experience for fans of giant robot destruction, the young pilots fight desperately to save mankind and struggle to save themselves.
- TV-Series, 22 (2014)Your Lie in AprilA-1 Pictures Inc.Sentimental DramaManga~23minKōsei Arima was a piano prodigy until his mother died when he was eleven years old. The shock of losing her made him lose any interest in piano, and his life has felt monotonous ever since. Then, when he's fourteen, his childhood friend Tsubaki introduces him to her classmate Kaori, a free-spirited violinist. Her enthusiasm reignites his interest in music and in life.
- Movie, 1 (1997)Princess MononokeStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~133minYoung Ashitaka receives a fatal infection after a demonic wild boar attacks his northern village. Seeking a cure, he sets out to locate the deer-like god Shishigami. Along the way, he sees the rape of the Earth by a mining village. The constant plundering by the village has brought the wrath of the Wolf God, Moro, who attacks the village along with San, a human who was raised by the wolf god. She communicates with the nature spirits.
- OVA, 1 (2020)Spice & Wolf VR2AdventureLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 16 (2020)Attack on Titan Final SeasonMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minIn Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, the fourth and final season of the anime adaptation of Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name, we follow Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and the rest of the Scout Regiment one last time on their adventures inside and outside the walls of their small world. After setting out under cheers and encouraging shouts into their previous battle to reclaim Wall Maria and the Shiganshina District from the Titans, they were faced by a whole four Intelligent Titans—including the dreaded Beast Titan … The battle was long and bitter, but in the end the Scout Regiment claimed victory—a victory for mankind! Wall Maria is closed, Shiganshina is habitable again, and the power of the Colossal Titan is now in the hands of the Scout Regiment! But the price for this victory was high … The regiment was reduced to nine members, Reiner and the Beast Titan were able to escape, and Levi, Hanji, and co were met with a cruel decision: who should be saved with the Titan Serum—Erwin or Armin? And the answers they found in Eren’s basement didn’t make their fate any more bearable either, as they now know that the enemy is not “just a few titans”, but the whole world and that their true adversary, far beyond their walls, on the other side of the vast ocean, is plotting against them …
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another World: Director’s CutWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~51min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Spice and Wolf: Season 2Marvy Jack, Brain's BaseAdventureLight Novel~24minThe journey through the wild countryside continues for the merchant Lawrence and his traveling companion, Holo the untamed harvest goddess. As their winding path takes them from village to village, Lawrence and Holo reap the bounty of an ever-strengthening bond, depending on his street smarts and her animal instincts to lead them to the feisty deity's northern home.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Attack on Titan Season 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min“Attack on Titan” goes into its second round. When Eren and his comrades discover the face of a titan within the Wall, the priest Nick identifies himself and confesses to knowing something about it and the Wall itself. As it turns out, the Wall is made of titans! However, Eren and the others don’t have much time to recover from their shock, as Wall Rose has fallen and the titans are advancing from the south into the area. This is the day that shall be known as “the new worst day in humanity’s history.”
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Made in AbyssKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 47 (2006)NanaMADHOUSE Inc.Romantic DramaManga~23minTwo girls with the same name leave their old lives behind and come to Tokyo to start fresh--what adventures await these two hopeful young women under the bright lights of the big city? Nana Osaki wants nothing more than to make it big as the singer of a rock 'n' roll band, while Nana Komatsu wants to put her life in motion and get her new relationship off to a good start. When the two Nanas fall in love with the same apartment, they become roommates and then best friends, and the party has just begun!
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black Lagoon: The Second BarrageMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minA recent string of murders is the talk of the town. Not that murder is anything unusual, but the twin killers are targeting Hotel Moscow! The delicate balance of power held by the mafia leaders crumbles as the sickening slaughter escalates into a full-blown war of attrition. No quarter is given and none asked for as Balalaika and her soldiers are forced to recall a time when their deadliest enemies were children named Hansel and Gretel.
- Movie, 1 (2020)Made in Abyss: Dawn of the Deep SoulKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~105min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World Season 2White FoxDramaLight Novel~26min
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Spice and WolfIMAGIN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minLawrence, a traveling merchant searching for profit, finds a naked girl with the ears and tail of a wolf asleep in his cart. Her name is Holo – a harvest goddess with an untamed beast lurking inside who longs to return to her beloved northern home. Armed with his street smarts and her animal instincts, a simple peddler and a forgotten deity begin a journey through the wild countryside. Along their path, the riches of happiness shall be reaped, even as the bankruptcy which dwells in the human heart is exposed.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal ScaleA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~119min2026: Two years have passed since Kirito and his friends were able to escape their virtual prison. The new augmented-reality-MMO “Ordinal Scale” is conquering the hearts of players and while Asuna and the others have been part of the community for a while, Kirito only joined the game a bit later. But strange things happen in the game and our friends have to face new threat …
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~26minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Noragami AragotoBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minThe struggling god Yato, his Regalia Yukine, and his devotee Hiyori return in this series of Noragami. The history behind Bishamon's grudge against Yato is revealed, while a brewing plot within her cadre of Regalia surfaces. Yato also has a brush with the god of fortune Ebisu, and he finds himself returning to his dark, destructive past.
- TV-Series, 26 (?)Miraculous Ladybug Season 3Action ComedyOriginal Work~22min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)My Hero AcademiaBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 11 (2021)The Promised Neverland Season 2CloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Fate/Zero Season 2ufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe battle for the Holy Grail continues, with more lives lost and more secrets revealed. When the curtain falls, who will emerge victorious is anyone's guess... And what "victorious" truly means, is even more questionable.
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black LagoonMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minRokuro Okajima is meek, mundane and metropolitan. His business trip to South East Asia turns from pleasure cruise to festival of pain when modern day pirates board the ship and take him hostage. Revy, Dutch and Benny are merciless, maniacal and mean. Together, they make up the crew of the Black Lagoon. Making a living in a city where the most villainous of villains make themselves at home isn't without its risks, but they take on any job available to them. Smuggling guns, drugs, kidnapped children and stolen goods is all part of a hard days work.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Kaguya-Sama: Love is WarA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Psycho-Pass: Extended EditionCrimeOriginal Work~46min“Psycho Pass Shin Henshuu-ban” is a new edit of the 2012 “Psycho-Pass” TV show. It has half the episodes at twice the length. Notable differences are: reanimated OP and ED themes new scenes to make the transition between merged episodes smoothera few scenes were revised with new CGI added in and/or changes in the music
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIGProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~25minSet in a re-imagined Hong Kong at a time when cyberspace is expanding into human reality, the story follows top cyberwarrior Major Motoko Kusanagi as she hovers on the border of total immersion in the digital world.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of UnderworldA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minSword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld continues the “Alicization” storyline of the anime adaptation to Reki Kawahara’s “Sword Art Online” light novel. The long ascent to the highest level of the cathedral demanded a lot of Kirito and Eugeo and their reunion with Alice was nothing short of disastrous … After the confrontation, Eugeo had to continue his way to the top separated from Kirito and Alice, who now worked together to climb the outer wall of the tower. When they finally arrived on the top floors, not only was it up to them to get the brainwashed Eugeo back on the right track, but the fight against the Administrator was imminent. Kirito and his friends were able to successfully endure this battle, but the price for this hard-won victory was high. Not only did Alice’s memory module and Cardinal fall victim to Administrator, but Eugeo also gave his life to guarantee the victory of his friends …! Quinella’s attempt to escape and the heavy attack on the Rath research facility, however, leave behind a more than uncertain future for Kirito, Alice, and the other inhabitants of Underworld. What will happen next and what about Kikuoka’s final instructions? Could they be the salvation for Kirito …?
- TV-Series, 26 (2010)Maid Sama!J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~25minThe former all-boys school Saika High, noted for reckless and badly brought up students, has become a co-educational institution. Nevertheless, the percentage of female students is still quite small. Ayuzawa Misaki, a highly motivated and optimistic girl, decides to make this school a better place for her female schoolmates. Because of the training she received and her position as the student council-president she is often accused – by the male students – to be a cruel dictator who cares only about giving the girls an advantage. Having said that, Misaki has a well-protected secret which is discovered by her classmate Takumi Usui. However, when she visits school the next day, she is surprised to find that Takumi has kept her secret. She wonders what the reason may be...
- Movie, 1 (1995)Ghost in the ShellProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~79minIn the year 2029, the barriers of our world have been broken down by the net and by cybernetics, but this brings new vulnerability to humans in the form of brain-hacking. When a highly-wanted hacker known as "The Puppetmaster" begins involving them in politics, Section 9, a group of cybernetically enhanced cops, are called in to investigate and stop the Puppetmaster. The pursuit will call into question what makes a human and what is the Puppetmaster in a world where the distinction between human and machine is increasingly blurry.
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)When They CryStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~24minIt's tough to be the new guy in town, but when Keiichi joins an after school club with four cute girls, he thinks he's got it made. Then he learns about demonic cults, the failed dam construction project and the murders that happen every year after the town festival. How many of his "friends" from his club are involved- and what are their plans for him?!
- Movie, 1 (1997)Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of EvangelionGainax Co., Ltd., Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~90minHaving prevented the Third Impact and thus saving the planet, NERV unexpectedly finds itself under attack. Conscious of Gendo's betrayal, SEELE launches a massive raid towards Tokyo-3 in order to conclude the Human Instrumentality Project at any cost. NERV must now fight its most fearsome opponent: mankind itself.