- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2006)The Blue ElephantAdventure~79min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Khan Kluay 2Adventure~95min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Padak Padak?~78min
- Movie, 1 (2017)A Tang Qi YuLight Chaser Animation StudiosAdventure~98min
- TV-Series, 26 (2018)Pingu in the City (2018)Polygon PicturesComedyOther~7min
- Movie, 1 (2020)Shin Evangelion Gekijouban:||Studio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~?min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)Miraculous Ladybug Season 2Action ComedyOriginal Work~22min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Land of the LustrousOrange Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Rudolf to IppaiattenaOLM, Inc., Sprite Animation Studios, OLM Digital, Inc.AdventureNovel~89min
- TV-Series, 26 (2015)Miraculous LadybugAction ComedyOriginal Work~21min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XVVisual WorksActionVideo Game~116min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet NinePolygon PicturesAdventureManga~24minAfter the events of season one, the authority of Sidonia plans on turning the tables and strike at the enemy's heart. Ace Pilot Nagate Tanikaze and company again must put their lives in the line protecting Sidonia, but now in company of an unexpected ally; a sentient Garde-Gauna hybrid.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ajin: Demi-Human 2Polygon PicturesThrillerManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - CompleteVisual WorksAction DramaVideo Game~126minTwo years ago, the great magic METEOR, which was summoned by Sephiroth, fell down to earth and threatened to destroy the world. Thanks to Cloud Strife and his fellows it was possible to cast the ancient spell HOLY and save the planet. Since then a big change came to the world of Final Fantasy VII. Cloud works together with Tifa for a small delivering service and his friends are scattered all over the world. A terrible disease named Geostigma rules over the slums of the city Midgar. The orphan Denzel, who lives with Cloud and Tifa, is one of its victims. As if Geostigma wasn't bad enough some dangerous guys appear who are looking for their leader, Kadaj's mother. Why is Kadaj interested in Cloud and what is their connection with the disease Geostigma? This movie is a revised version of Final Fantasy - Advent Children, published in 2005, which features a couple of new battle scenes and more background information on several characters.
- Movie, 1 (2001)Initial D: Third StageStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~104minAnyone can drive fast. Only one driver can be the fastest. It takes nerve, skill, and the right car – and Takumi’s got all three. His rep as a dominating downhill racer is growing, but when he’s invited to drive for an all-star team that could change the face of local racing, Takumi’s got to beat his stiffest competition before he’ll join their ranks – himself. With graduation approaching, his classmates drift toward uncertain futures. For Takumi, looking ahead means putting as many challengers in his rearview mirror as he can. If he can prove to himself that he’s ready, the next stage is waiting, and it’s all downhill from here.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ajin: Demi-HumanPolygon PicturesThrillerManga~24min17 years ago, immortals first appeared on the battlefields of Africa. Later, rare, unknown new immortal lifeforms began appearing among humans, and they became known as "Ajin" (demi-humans). Just before summer vacation, a Japanese high school student is instantly killed in a traffic accident on his way home from school. However, he is revived, and a price is placed on his head. Thus begins a boy's life on the run from all of humankind.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Knights Of SidoniaPolygon PicturesActionManga~24minIt's been a thousand years since the Gauna, a strange alien race with no known method of communication, destroyed the solar system. A portion of humanity managed to escape using enormous "seed ships" like the Sidonia, which have allowed them to maintain the population while drifting through space. Nagate Tanikaze is a young man who has been raised deep in the bowels of the ship. When he goes into training to pilot the huge robotic weapons known as Gardes, Nagate is entrusted with piloting the legendary unit known as Tsugumori. Nagate and his fellow pilots put their lives on the line against the Gauna, in the ultimate battle for the survival of humanity.
- Movie, 2 (2015)Gekijouban Aoki Hagane no ArpeggioSanzigen Inc.ActionManga~105min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Harlock: Space PirateToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionManga~115minEarth is forbidden ground. None may return as other planets prove to be difficult to inhabit. However, Captain Harlock and his ship of pirates fight for freedom from those who seek to keep Earth all for themselves.
- Movie, 3 (2015)Ajin (Movie)Polygon PicturesThrillerManga~120min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Gantz:ODigital Frontier Inc.Action DramaManga~95min
- TV-Special, 1 (2017)Miraculous Ladybug: A Christmas SpecialAction ComedyOriginal Work~22min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Monkey King: Hero is Back?~89min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Final Fantasy VII: Advent ChildrenVisual WorksAction DramaVideo Game~101minIn the wake of the climactic events played out in Square Enix's Playstation video game world of Final Fantasy VII, the ruins of Midgar stand as a testament to the sacrifices made in order to bring peace. However, as a mysterious illness rapidly spreads and old enemies astir, the solitary hero Cloud must once again step out of his self-imposed seclusion and stand against the dark forces converging on his world!
- TV-Series, 13 (2001)VanDread: The Second StageGonzo K.K.ActionOriginal Work~23minAfter the events from the first stage, the female pirates and the men on board the "Nirvana" are heading towards Mejerr to tell them about "The Harvest". But in the way, aside from the new and faster enemies, they find Misty, an earthian girl that will teach to the crew more about their origins, and will give Dita and Hibiki more than an headache
- TV-Series, 25 (1999)Gregory Horror Show: The Nightmare BeginsMilky Cartoon Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work~3min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Expelled From ParadiseGraphinica, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~103minMost of humanity has evolved into an existence where each being is turned into data that composes their personalities living inside Deva, an utopian society which governs its individuals through a virtual reality interface in a base above earth´s atmosphere. The continuous interference of a hacker from planet Earth called Frontier Setter is seen as threat and Deva sends security agent Angela Balzac to deal with it. She will have the assistance of Dingo, a terrestrian agent who refused to join Deva.
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Arpeggio of Blue SteelSanzigen Inc.ActionManga~24minBy 2039, global warming had caused sea levels to rise and large amount of territory to be lost. As though in response, a mysterious group of warships clad in mist, “the Fleet of Mist,” appeared in every corner of the ocean, and began attacking human ships. In spite of humanity mustering all their strength, they were utterly defeated by the Mist's overwhelming force. All of humanity's trade routes were blockaded by the Fleet of Mist, their political economy was destroyed, and the human race was steadily beaten down. Seven years later, the Fleet of Mist's submarine I-401 appears before cadet Gunzo Chihaya. The humanoid life form that pilots the sub, who should be their enemy, is instead offering her services to mankind.
- Music Video, 1 (2012)RebootSentimental DramaOriginal Work~5min
- OVA, 1 (2002)Voices of a Distant StarMakoto SHINKAISentimental DramaOriginal Work~25minA female mecha pilot tries to keep in touch with her boyfriend on earth while she is in space using cell phone text messages. The farther away they get from each other, the harder it is for the text messages to get to each other.
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Nobunaga ConcertoFuji Television Network, Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~23minSaburō is a high school boy who time-travels to Japan's Sengoku Era. He must become Oda Nobunaga, the famed warlord who helps unite Japan.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Feng Yu Zhou?~105min
- Web, 12 (2018)Meng Ta Xue Mi Cheng?Original Work~22min
- TV-Series, 18 (2008)Qin Shi Ming Yue: Ye Jin Tian MingAction~25min
- Web, 40 (2018)Yao Shen Ji Di Er JiAdventure~7min
- Movie, 1 (2015)HarmonyStudio 4°CDramaLight Novel~119min
- TV-Series, 13 (2000)VanDreadGonzo K.K.ActionOriginal Work~23minBlurb The battle of the sexes may seem bad on Earth, but in a space colony far, far away, things are even worse. Men and women haven’t seen each other for decades, so they don’t just argue in the future – they go straight for each other’s throats. Enter lowly Hibiki, a little guy with big dreams of adventure, who finds himself in the middle of a firefight after stowing away in a top secret mech designed to purge the galaxy of estrogen! But as the gender war rages on, a mysterious crystal weapon forever links their starships – and their destinies. Time is running out as men and women explore their sexual differences, struggle to suppress raging hormones, and fight to survive the threat of a deadly common foe!
- Movie, 3 (2017)GodzillaPolygon PicturesActionOriginal Work~89min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Knights of Sidonia (Movie)Polygon PicturesAction~134min
- OVA, 1 (2015)Appleseed AlphaActionManga~93minLeft to survive in a post-World War society, two mercenary soldiers - Deunan and her cyborg partner Briareos - are sent on a mission on the outskirts of their war-torn city.During the operation, they run into Iris and Olson, two citizens from the utopian city of Olympus who might have a way to save the world, but the ruthless Talos and the scheming warlord Two Horns have their own plans. It's up to Deunan and Briareos to safeguard their newfound contacts and help save humanity's last hope.