- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Khan Kluay 2Adventure~95min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Swimming to Sea?~78min
- Movie, 1 (2017)A Tang Qi YuLight Chaser Animation StudiosAdventure~98min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)Miraculous Ladybug Season 2Action ComedyOriginal Work~22min
- TV-Series, 26 (?)Miraculous Ladybug Season 3Action ComedyOriginal Work~22min
- Movie, 1 (2016)L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging DynastiesAction~117min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Lupin the 3rd: The FirstMarza Animation Planet Inc., TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~93min
- TV-Series, 52 (2016)TelemonsterAdventureOriginal Work~2min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Land of the LustrousOrange Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Monkey King: Hero is Back?~89min
- Movie, 1 (2020)Shin Evangelion Gekijouban:||Studio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~?min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Rudolf to IppaiattenaOLM, Inc., Sprite Animation Studios, OLM Digital, Inc.AdventureNovel~89min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XVVisual WorksActionVideo Game~116min
- TV-Series, 26 (2015)Miraculous LadybugAction ComedyOriginal Work~21min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet NinePolygon PicturesAdventureManga~24minAfter the events of season one, the authority of Sidonia plans on turning the tables and strike at the enemy's heart. Ace Pilot Nagate Tanikaze and company again must put their lives in the line protecting Sidonia, but now in company of an unexpected ally; a sentient Garde-Gauna hybrid.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ajin: Demi-Human 2Polygon PicturesThrillerManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - CompleteVisual WorksAction DramaVideo Game~126minTwo years ago, the great magic METEOR, which was summoned by Sephiroth, fell down to earth and threatened to destroy the world. Thanks to Cloud Strife and his fellows it was possible to cast the ancient spell HOLY and save the planet. Since then a big change came to the world of Final Fantasy VII. Cloud works together with Tifa for a small delivering service and his friends are scattered all over the world. A terrible disease named Geostigma rules over the slums of the city Midgar. The orphan Denzel, who lives with Cloud and Tifa, is one of its victims. As if Geostigma wasn't bad enough some dangerous guys appear who are looking for their leader, Kadaj's mother. Why is Kadaj interested in Cloud and what is their connection with the disease Geostigma? This movie is a revised version of Final Fantasy - Advent Children, published in 2005, which features a couple of new battle scenes and more background information on several characters.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Kong Qi XiaAction~80min
- Web, 12 (2019)LeviusPolygon PicturesDramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ajin: Demi-HumanPolygon PicturesThrillerManga~24min17 years ago, immortals first appeared on the battlefields of Africa. Later, rare, unknown new immortal lifeforms began appearing among humans, and they became known as "Ajin" (demi-humans). Just before summer vacation, a Japanese high school student is instantly killed in a traffic accident on his way home from school. However, he is revived, and a price is placed on his head. Thus begins a boy's life on the run from all of humankind.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Knights Of SidoniaPolygon PicturesActionManga~24minIt's been a thousand years since the Gauna, a strange alien race with no known method of communication, destroyed the solar system. A portion of humanity managed to escape using enormous "seed ships" like the Sidonia, which have allowed them to maintain the population while drifting through space. Nagate Tanikaze is a young man who has been raised deep in the bowels of the ship. When he goes into training to pilot the huge robotic weapons known as Gardes, Nagate is entrusted with piloting the legendary unit known as Tsugumori. Nagate and his fellow pilots put their lives on the line against the Gauna, in the ultimate battle for the survival of humanity.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Harlock: Space PirateToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionManga~115minEarth is forbidden ground. None may return as other planets prove to be difficult to inhabit. However, Captain Harlock and his ship of pirates fight for freedom from those who seek to keep Earth all for themselves.
- Movie, 2 (2015)Gekijouban Aoki Hagane no ArpeggioSanzigen Inc.ActionManga~105min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Final Fantasy VII: Advent ChildrenVisual WorksAction DramaVideo Game~101minIn the wake of the climactic events played out in Square Enix's Playstation video game world of Final Fantasy VII, the ruins of Midgar stand as a testament to the sacrifices made in order to bring peace. However, as a mysterious illness rapidly spreads and old enemies astir, the solitary hero Cloud must once again step out of his self-imposed seclusion and stand against the dark forces converging on his world!
- Movie, 1 (2016)Gantz:ODigital Frontier Inc.Action DramaManga~95min
- Web, 12 (2019)Kengan Ashura: Part 2Larx Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)God Eaterufotable, Inc.ActionVideo Game~24minIn the year 2071, the Far East is ruled by angry gods. 20 years ago unknown life forms called “Oracle cells” begin their uncontrolled consumption of all life on Earth. Humanity both fears them and reveres them as "aragami." They are immune to all weapons and the mankind's numbers continue to dwindle. The last bastion of hope is the newly developed "God Arcs" weapons that utilize Oracle cells to fight back. The weapons wielders band together into an elite force dubbed "God Eaters."
- Movie, 1 (2017)Blame!Polygon PicturesAction DramaManga~106minIn the post-apocalyptic future, the complex networks of machines have created chaos and the human world was destroyed. The robots known as the "Constructer" continued to build a meaningless structure with no one to guide them. Soon these cities reach out to the outer planets and another breed of life form emerges. Follow the journey of a strange man, name Killy, in his search for the understanding of the chaotic world being run by Silicon lifeforms out to destroy him and every living thing in their path. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (2014)Expelled From ParadiseGraphinica, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~103minMost of humanity has evolved into an existence where each being is turned into data that composes their personalities living inside Deva, an utopian society which governs its individuals through a virtual reality interface in a base above earth´s atmosphere. The continuous interference of a hacker from planet Earth called Frontier Setter is seen as threat and Deva sends security agent Angela Balzac to deal with it. She will have the assistance of Dingo, a terrestrian agent who refused to join Deva.
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars NovaSanzigen Inc.ActionManga~24minBy 2039, global warming had caused sea levels to rise and large amount of territory to be lost. As though in response, a mysterious group of warships clad in mist, “the Fleet of Mist,” appeared in every corner of the ocean, and began attacking human ships. In spite of humanity mustering all their strength, they were utterly defeated by the Mist's overwhelming force. All of humanity's trade routes were blockaded by the Fleet of Mist, their political economy was destroyed, and the human race was steadily beaten down. Seven years later, the Fleet of Mist's submarine I-401 appears before cadet Gunzo Chihaya. The humanoid life form that pilots the sub, who should be their enemy, is instead offering her services to mankind.
- Movie, 3 (2015)Ajin (Movie)Polygon PicturesThrillerManga~120min
- Music Video, 1 (2012)RebootSentimental DramaOriginal Work~5min
- OVA, 1 (2002)Voices of a Distant StarMakoto SHINKAISentimental DramaOriginal Work~25minA female mecha pilot tries to keep in touch with her boyfriend on earth while she is in space using cell phone text messages. The farther away they get from each other, the harder it is for the text messages to get to each other.
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Nobunaga ConcertoFuji Television Network, Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~23minSaburō is a high school boy who time-travels to Japan's Sengoku Era. He must become Oda Nobunaga, the famed warlord who helps unite Japan.
- Web, 26 (2013)Double Hard?Manga~16min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Duck Duck GooseComedy~91min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Feng Yu Zhou?~105min
- Other, 1 (2018)Kemushi no BoroStudio Ghibli?Original Work~14min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Ne Zha?Novel~110min
- OVA, 1 (2019)Spice and Wolf VRAdventureLight Novel~?min