- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of UnderworldA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureLight Novel~?minSword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld continues the “Alicization” storyline of the anime adaptation to Reki Kawahara’s “Sword Art Online” light novel. The long ascent to the highest level of the cathedral demanded a lot of Kirito and Eugeo and their reunion with Alice was nothing short of disastrous … After the confrontation, Eugeo had to continue his way to the top separated from Kirito and Alice, who now worked together to climb the outer wall of the tower. When they finally arrived on the top floors, not only was it up to them to get the brainwashed Eugeo back on the right track, but the fight against the Administrator was imminent. Kirito and his friends were able to successfully endure this battle, but the price for this hard-won victory was high. Not only did Alice’s memory module and Cardinal fall victim to Administrator, but Eugeo also gave his life to guarantee the victory of his friends …! Quinella’s attempt to escape and the heavy attack on the Rath research facility, however, leave behind a more than uncertain future for Kirito, Alice, and the other inhabitants of Underworld. What will happen next and what about Kikuoka’s final instructions? Could they be the salvation for Kirito …?
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Boku no Hero Academia 4BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 75 (2000)Fighting SpiritMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIppo Makunouchi's gentle spirit and lack of confidence make him an easy target for the bullies at his high school who regularly beat him up. Then, he's rescued from a beating by Takamura, a larger-than-life professional boxer who inspires Ippo to learn the art of boxing. After passing one of Takamura's outrageous tests, Ippo attempts to join the Kamogawa Boxing Club, but Chief Kamogawa refuses to believe Ippo has a fighter's spirit and requires Ippo to spar with Miyata, an extraordinarily talented and skilled boxer. Can Ippo even survive the first round?!
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 22 (2014)Your Lie in AprilA-1 Pictures Inc.Sentimental DramaManga~23minKōsei Arima was a piano prodigy until his mother died when he was eleven years old. The shock of losing her made him lose any interest in piano, and his life has felt monotonous ever since. Then, when he's fourteen, his childhood friend Tsubaki introduces him to her classmate Kaori, a free-spirited violinist. Her enthusiasm reignites his interest in music and in life.
- TV-Series, 22 (2017)March Comes in Like a Lion Season 2SHAFT Inc.DramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 11 (2011)AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That DayA-1 Pictures Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minJintas life is a dead end. Instead of attending school he spends his time at home doing nothing and nobody seems to care about him any longer. But it wasn't always like that. When he was still at elementary school, he was the head of his five friends and together they had a lively childhood, playing superheroes. Six years later nothing remained of this friendship because everyone went their own ways. Anaru has found new friends Yukiatsu and Tsuruko are attending an elite school and Poppo is travelling the world. But when Menma appears before Jinta and requests her wish to be granted it's up to him to gather the old friends and to overcome not only his own personnel problems.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Mob Psycho 100 IIBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 27 (2007)Gurren LagannGainax Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work~25minIn his sky-less cavern of a village Simon toils daily, drilling holes to expand his stifling little world until one day he makes an extraordinary discovery: a small glowing drill-bit and the man-sized mech it activates. Before he can give it a second thought Simon s dragged into a plot to break through to the surface by the local gang leader Kamina, only to have the ceiling come crashing down on top of them under the weight of a giant monster! It somehow falls onto the boisterous Kamina and cowardly Simon to defend their village but once they defeat the monster what awaits the duo on the surface world?
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)Welcome to the N.H.K.Gonzo K.K.DramaLight Novel~24minSatou's life - or what' sleft of it - is a paranoid mess of conspiracy theories and social anxieties. He's terrified of the outside world; his apartment is overflowing with the remnants of cheap take-out food and his retinas have been permanently scarred by a steady diet of internet port. But maybe it's not all his fault. After all, the nefarious N-H-K is out there and they're determined to turn society's fringe-dwellers into a brainwashed lot of jobless, hopeless, futureless recluses Enter Misaki - a mysterious girl next door type who is Satou's last chance to beat down his inner demons and venture out into the light of day. She's already to help him overcome his crippling phobias. but Satou would rather cower in this existential foxhole and pressed to work on the demo for his virtual sex game. He's afraid to face the world. She's strangely desperate to the total stranger
- Movie, 1 (1997)Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of EvangelionGainax Co., Ltd., Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~90minHaving prevented the Third Impact and thus saving the planet, NERV unexpectedly finds itself under attack. Conscious of Gendo's betrayal, SEELE launches a massive raid towards Tokyo-3 in order to conclude the Human Instrumentality Project at any cost. NERV must now fight its most fearsome opponent: mankind itself.
- TV-Series, 26 (1995)Neon Genesis EvangelionGainax Co., Ltd., Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minNeon Genesis Evangelion is the story of a reluctant young hero, called upon to pilot an immense robotic weapon in battle against alien invaders in the year 2015. As the remnants of the human race cower in subterranean cities, a deadly war is being waged on what is left of the planet. On one side are the mysterious beings known as Angels; on the other, the special agency NERV and mankind’s last hope, the awe-inspiring Evangelions. Annotation: An English-dubbed version was first published as part of a VHS release by ADV Films starting in 1996. After ADV Films’ license expired, streaming service Netflix released a newly dubbed version in 2019.
- Movie, 1 (2007)Evangelion: 1.11 - You Are (Not) AloneStudio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~100minTokyo-3 still stands after most of civilization was decimated in the Second Impact. Now the city endures the ceaseless onslaught of the deadly Angels, bizarre creatures bent on eradicating the human race. To combat this strange and ruthless enemy, the government agency NERV constructs a fleet of towering humanoid machines – the Evas – and Shinji Ikari is called into action, reluctantly taking his place at the controls of Eva Unit 01. Living a life of loneliness and questioning his existence, Shinji struggles to accept responsibility for mankind’s battle for survival in this visually striking rebuild of one of the most important anime of all time. Shinji will fight the Angels alongside the only person who might understand his plight – Rei Ayanami, the elusive and frail pilot of Eva Unit 00. In this film experience not to be missed, Shinji and Rei will struggle to learn a simple truth: when carrying the burden of humanity’s survival on your shoulders, you are not alone.
- TV-Series, 26 (2011)Future DiaryasreadThrillerManga~24minYukiteru Amano (Yuki) is a loner who never really interact with people and prefers writing a diary on his cell phone with his only companion being an imaginary friend named Deus Ex Machina, the God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is not a figment of his imagination but real when Deus makes him a participant in a battle royale with eleven others. Within this "Diary Game", the contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future with each diary having unique features that gives them both advantages and disadvantages.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Real Girl (Cour 2)Hoods Entertainment Inc.Romantic DramaManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2018)My Hero Academia: Two HeroesBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~96min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Mob Psycho 100BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2010)Durarara!!Brain's BaseActionLight Novel~25minMikado Ryuugamine is a boy who wishes for the thrilling city life. At Masaomi Kida's invitation, an old childhood friend, he starts attending a school in Ikebukuro. Masaomi warns Mikado to avoid meeting some of his new schoolmates and people in town: Shizuo Heiwajima – "The strongest man in Ikebukuro", the mysterious Izaya Orihara and many of the street gangs like the Dollars. A sequence of fateful events occurs, thus the normal lives of Mikado and Masaomi are turned upside down...
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?J.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24minAs an adventurer living in Orario, Bell Cranel becomes the only member of Hestia Familia. Although he was very weak compared to veteran dungeon crawlers, he gained a special skill that enables him to become stronger quickly as long as his feelings towards Aiz, the Sword Princess whom he looks up to, does not change. With the help of his Goddess, Hestia and other people who cares for him, he vows to be strong enough to stand side-by-side with Aiz and protect everyone important to him.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Colorful: The Motion Pictureascension Inc.DramaNovel~126minUpon reaching the train station to death, a dejected soul is informed that he is 'lucky' and will have another chance at life. He is placed in the body of a 14-year-old boy named Makoto Kobayashi, who has just committed suicide. Watched over by a neutral spirit named Purapura, the soul must figure out what his greatest sin and mistake in his former life was before his time limit in Makoto's body runs out. He also has a number of other lesser duties he must complete, such as understanding what led Makoto to commit suicide in the first place and learning how to enjoy his second chance at life.
- TV-Series, 22 (2016)March Comes in Like a LionSHAFT Inc.DramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Sword Art Online: AlicizationA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan - Demon CapitalStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minRikou Nura lives in a house of spirits with his grandfather Nurarihyon, who also leads the demonic clan Nura Youkai. Rikou is due to succeed his grandfather as clan head but recoils from his demonic side and determines to do good deeds in order to become more human. However, will the power his demonic capacities afford him eventually lure him along the path trodden by his ancestors?
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Yuri!!! on IceMAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~23min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Yowamushi Pedal: Grande RoadTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minSecond season of Yowamushi Pedal series.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Aldnoah.ZeroA-1 Pictures Inc., TROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minIn 1972, the Apollo 17 mission discovered a hypergate to Mars on the surface of the moon. Soon a war breaks out between Earth and Mars, and Martian soldiers begin to descend from the sky, riding steel giants, intent on exterminating humanity.
- TV-Series, 38 (2013)Yowamushi PedalTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minSakamichi Onada is a wimpy high school freshman who loves anime. He initially wants to enter the anime club, but winds up joining the cycling club after meeting two classmates who are already famous cyclists. He undertakes the grueling training to compete in races, and discovers his own hidden talent in cycling.
- TV-Series, 22 (2011)Guilty CrownProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minShu’s entire world was shattered after a meteorite crashed into Japan, unleashing the lethal Apocalypse Virus. The chaos and anarchy born of the outbreak cost Shu his family and reduced him to a timid, fearful shell of the boy he’d once been. His life took another unexpected turn after a chance encounter with the stunning pop star, Inori. This mysterious beauty introduced Shu to the King’s Right Hand: a genetic mutation that allows him to reach into the hearts of mortals and turn them into weapons. The visceral action of this visual masterpiece escalates as Shu finds himself caught in the crossfire between those who desperately seek his newfound strength. On one site lurks a clandestine government agency – and on the other, Inori and the spirited band of rebels known as Funeral Parlor. The choice is Shu’s to make – and the world is his to change.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2Shin-Ei AnimationRomantic ComedyManga~24minKarakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, the anime adaptation to Souichirou Yamamoto’s manga of the same name, enters its second round and for the young Nishikata this means that he has to endure even more of Takagi’s teasing and taunting …! While the relationship of their two friends Mano and Nakai doesn’t really want to progress even after the water park with its big slide and the legend accompanying it, at least the seating arrangement in the classroom could be restored. But even if Nishikata is secretly in love with Takagi, it’s not clear whether he should be happy or not … Because one thing is clear: Takagi will make his life difficult in season 2 as well!
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Hitorijime My HeroEncourage Films Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 22 (2017)Re:CreatorsTROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)Yowamushi Pedal New GenerationTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minWith the team’s combined strength, the Sohoku High bicycle racing club beat reigning champions Hakone Academy at the Interhigh national race and achieved an impressive overall victory. Now that their hot summer has ended and third-years Kinjou, Makishima, and Tadokoro have retired from the team, first-year participants in the Interhigh Onoda Sakamichi, Imaizumi Shunsuke, and Naruko Shoukichi, along with their new captain, second-year Teshima Junta, and vice-captain, Aoyagi Hajime, begin preparing as a “new team” for their second consecutive championship at the next Interhigh.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Karakai Jozu no Takagi-sanShin-Ei AnimationRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Sukue! Kyuujo Kunren!BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~26min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Aldnoah.Zero Season 2A-1 Pictures Inc., TROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minSeeking for revenge, Count Saazbaum, a Martian, attacked the Earth. Later on, the war between the Terrans and Martians ended with Earth's Terrans gaining the victory. However, nineteen months later, the battle between them continues. Martians still continues to invade the Earth and the Terrans to protect it.
- OVA, 1 (2013)Future Diary OVAasreadActionManga~30minThe Second is dead and the Gasai Yuno in the third world finally gets to live a happy life with her loving parents and friends from school. But there is still an empty place within her heart - it seems she had forgotten a person really close to her but can't seem to be able to awake her memories...
- TV-Series, 24 (2012)Accel WorldSUNRISE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIn year 2046, Haruyuki Arita a small and heavyset boy is on the lowest of the social rungs of his school. Often a victim of bullying, he is frequently retiring to the virtual world where he can pursue his hobby, Squash. When Kuroyukihime, the most popular girl in school broke his (normally unbeatable) record, she made him a special offer. She introduces him to a mysterious program called Brain Burst which is a virtual reality game taking place in the so called Accelerated World (Accel World). The program offers him the possibility to slow down time, but everything comes at a price...
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)Yowamushi Pedal: Glory LineTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24min