- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2018)I Want to Eat Your Pancreasstudio VOLN Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel~108min
- Movie, 3 (2020)Twittering Birds Never FlyGRIZZLYDramaManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorksThrillerManga~23minEmma, Norman, and Ray are the smartest children at Grace Field House orphanage. They live under the care of women they call Mom. The children at Grace Field House orphanage lack nothing, they live a comfortable and joyful life with good food and fresh clothes in a perfect environment. What more could one wish for? However, their perfect world is about to change abruptly one day, when Emma and Norman discover the dark truth of the world outside the orphanage. A world that is actually forbidden for children …
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)One Punch ManMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minOne-Punch Man is a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out, and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However, because he is so strong, he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- Web, 12 (2020)The King’s Avatar S2ActionLight Novel~26min
- Web, 3 (2018)Quanzhi Gaoshou: Tebie PianActionLight Novel~28min
- Movie, 1 (2019)The King’s Avatar: For the GloryChongqing Caise Qianbi Dongman Sheji Youxian Zeren GongsiAction~98min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Fate/Zero Season 2ufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe battle for the Holy Grail continues, with more lives lost and more secrets revealed. When the curtain falls, who will emerge victorious is anyone's guess... And what "victorious" truly means, is even more questionable.
- OVA, 3 (2021)Mahoutsukai no Yome: Nishi no Shounen to Seiran no KishiStudio KAFKA?Manga~?min
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)The Ancient Magus’ BrideWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in EgyptDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minAfter 30 grueling days of fighting off wave after wave of assassins sent by the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (all the while traveling by plane, train, and automobile from Japan, through Southeast Asia, and across the Middle East), Jotaro and his allies have made it at last to Egypt where DIO lies in wait. DIO, striving to end the Joestar line that has stood in his way for 100 years, sends his final and most fervent team of Stand-user followers, the 9 Egyptian Gods, to eliminate Jotaro and his allies. Jotaro and his party now have only two weeks to make their way to DIO’s hideout in Cairo and eliminate him before Jotaro’s mother succumbs to DIO’s curse.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Death ParadeMADHOUSE Inc.DramaOriginal Work~23minAfter death, humans go to either the eternal void or are reincarnated. However, where there's doubt as to were to place some occasional souls, these instead arrive at bar Quindecim, with no memories of having died. Decim, the bartender, challenges them to the Death Game, wherein they wager their "lives" and reveal their true natures. Decim himself is actually an arbiter in charge of deciding the fate of those that arrive at Quindecim - by pulling the darkness from deepest within them, he judges their ultimate fate.
- OVA, 3 (2016)The Ancient Magus’ Bride: Those Awaiting a StarWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceManga~23minSynopsis Chise Hatori, 15 years old. Lost, without hope, and without family, she is bought for money ‒ not by another person, but by a non-human sorcerer named Elias. Though she hesitates, she begins life anew as his apprentice and future wife. She moves on with her new and peaceful life, slowly but surely, until one day, when she finds a Japanese picture book among the many sent to her from London by Angelica. It is a fateful book that discovered her in her younger years, when she was still troubled and lonely. This piece is a prequel to Chise’s encounter with the Thorn Sorcerer.
- TV-Series, 11 (2020)Moriarty the PatriotProduction I.G., Inc.DramaManga~24minWilliam Moriarty seems to be a typical noble of the early 20th century, but looks can be deceiving: he spends his days helping the poor and lost get their will done. A saviour of the people some might say, but then again, this is but a farce—while his deeds might seem altruistic at first glace, he only thinks about his own benefits. Moriarty is one of the most genius criminal minds of his time and he has one special gift: creating the “perfect crime.” Annotation: William James Moriarty is one of the most significant antagonists in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s novel series “Sherlock Holmes.” He was featured directly in two books and was mentioned in another five.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)One Punch Man Season 2J.C.STAFFAction ComedyManga~24minSaitama is back and the anime adaptation of the “One-Punch Man” manga goes into its second round! The fight against Boros has been won and although Saitama defeated him as usual, the fight was a lot of fun for him, because unlike all his opponents so far, Boros could take more than one blow. Once again, however, he couldn’t gain recognition for his fight against the boss of the invaders from space, because all the other heroes were too busy with Boros’ subordinates to notice what was going on inside the ship—and on the moon. A City has been destroyed, but it’s now been replaced by the new headquarters of the Hero Association, and the heroes will soon be back to work, as a far darker contemporary than ever before is making a name for himself—the Hero Hunter! Who is this madman who aims to kill one hero after another …? And what does Bang have to do with him?
- TV-Series, 13 (2011)Fate/Zeroufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe story starts from zero: the beginning... The Holy Grail War - in this ultimate battle field, in order to obtain the power of the "Holy Grail" that grants any unattainable wish, seven "masters" summon "servants" and fight against each other until the last one survives. After three inconclusive Holy Grail Wars, the fourth battle has finally started. Hoping to win the battle, each master is heading to the new battlefield, Fuyuki. However, there is a man who is confused and struggling, unable to find meaning in the war. His name is Kirei Kotomine. He wonders why he has been appointed to this task, but without any answers, he encounters his archrival - Kiritsugu Emiya, a master who craves the miracle Holy Grail most of all. The untold truth of the Fourth Holy Grail War that occurred 10 years before Fate/Stay Night - the truth of the battle fought by Shiro's adopted father, Rin's father, and young Kirei Kotomine - is about to be revealed!
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Classroom of the EliteLercheDramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)Initial D: First StageGALLOP Co., Ltd., PastelGanbatteManga~25minTakumi's nights working as the delivery boy for his dad's tofu shop have turned him into one of the most formidable drivers around. Behind the wheel of his modified Eight-Six, he's one with the road - and his life shifts into high gear when the underground street racing world takes notice. Local legend Keisuke, a member of the infamous Red Suns racing team, wants to take Takumi on. He's not alone; drivers from across the region are lining up for a shot at the new guy. One challenger after the next, Takumi schools the competition with his amazing drifting technique and downhill expertise. But it's not enough to simply rack up the victories - Takumi's out to prove he's the best.
- TV-Series, 24 (2004)Initial D 4th StageACGT Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~27minNobody drives like Takumi; his instincts, confidence, and downhill expertise make him seem unbeatable. Now that he’s joined the Project D racing crew, his reputation precedes him as the team travels the region, facing the competition on its own turf. Every challenger brings a unique style and each course holds its own dangers, but no matter the obstacle in Takumi’s headlights, he’ll do whatever it takes to put it in the rearview mirror. Because he knows when you’re born to race and driven to be the best, it’s not enough to be fast – Takumi won’t take his eyes off the road until he’s faster than everyone else.
- Web, 12 (2017)The King's AvatarG.CMAY Animation & Film Co., LtdActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (1999)Initial D: Second StagePastelGanbatteManga~23minTakumi's rise to the top the street racing underground is the stuff of legend, but his status as the best is on the line once again. Team Emperor's in town with a singular goal: to crush all opposition. The team's drivers are as aggressive as their cars are advanced, and Akina's Eight-Six might be outclassed. There's a chance that Takumi's skills have surpassed the abilities of his beloved machine, and if he wants to maintain his rep, severe modifications must be made. Unfortunately, mechanical woes aren't his only problem, thanks to some rumors going around about his girl. The distractions are definitely stacking up, and so are the challengers. That means it's time for Takumi to do what he does best - keep his eyes on the road ahead and floor it.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Yuri!!! on IceMAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~23min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Banana FishMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Goblin SlayerWhite FoxActionLight Novel~24minA young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It’s the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who’s dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there’s no telling who might come calling next…
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)The Irregular at Magic High School: Visitor Arc8bitActionLight Novel~24min“Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen” continues the events of the first season of the anime adaptation of the light novel by Tsutomu Satou. October 31st, 2095 went down in history as “Scorched Halloween,” when a military city and its navy at the southern tip of the Korean peninsula was destroyed by an unknown, strategic class magic. The arrival of a new magician of the strategic class—only 13 of which are officially known worldwide—also alarm the United States of North America, which command the unrivalled magic troop called “Stars.” Secretly, they put everything into finding out information about this new, strategic class magic, as well as the magician who used it. Two months later, on Christmas Eve, Tatsuya Shiba and his friends gather in their favourite café for a farewell party for Shizuku, who will soon start a three-month study abroad in the United States. In exchange, a girl of the same age called Angelina Kudou Shields, is said to come to the magic high school …
- TV-Series, 11 (2018)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- TV-Series, 170 (2017)Black CloverPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)The Irregular at Magic High School: The Movie - The Girl Who Summons the Stars8bitActionLight Novel~90min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s StrongestWhite Fox, asreadAdventureLight Novel~24minTogether with his school class, high school student and otaku Hajime Nagumo, who has no goals in life and is bullied by his classmates, are summoned into another world. The students were called into this world to become heroes and save a country from destruction. In order for them to succeed, they gradually acquire unique abilities. Only Hajime gets a seemingly mediocre ability. He is a “synergist,” or in other words: a simple craftsman. While he is labelled useless by his classmates, Hajime dedicates himself to the study of the foreign world, in order to be able to contribute his part to the rescue of the country that summoned him. When he and his class explore a dungeon, they fall into a trap, through which Hajime eventually falls into the depths of the dungeon …
- Movie, 3 (2014)Initial D: LegendSanzigen Inc., Liden Films Inc.GanbatteManga~61minWhen an unplanned street duel launches tofu-delivery driver Takumi Fujiwara into the world of high-stakes street racing, the competition isn’t going to know what hit them. The son of another legendary driver, the unassuming Takumi quickly becomes the downhill racing phenomenon to beat, with a line of challengers as long as the deadly Mt. Akina road itself! There’s no time to blink. No chance to second guess your strategy. The streets of Japan become a deadly arena for an incredible battle where if you have everything under control, you’re not moving fast enough!
- Movie, 1 (2021)Free! (2021)GanbatteLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 26 (2014)The Irregular at Magic High SchoolMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~23minDuring the third World War - caused by a lack of food due to the deep freeze in the 2030's - the population plunged down to three billion. What prevented this war from turning into a thermonuclear war, was the international collaboration between magic technicians. And now, during the late 21st century, all countries compete to raise magicians. The siblings Tatsuya and his little sister Miyuki Shiba both are magicians, who got accepted to First High School - a state-run school dedicated to teaching magic technicians. Due to the strict separation into two distinct groups according to their magical performances, Tatsuya was assigend to the so-called Weeds - the group with less advaned magical skills - and therefore separated from Miyuki, who was assessed to be a Bloom. Ever since brother and sister have entered through the gates of this prestigious school, the former calm campus has been subject to a rapid change...
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Alderamin on the SkyMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe Katvarna Empire is at war with the neighboring Republic of Kioka. In the Katvarna Empire, the lazy, woman-admiring Ikuta hates war, but due to certain circumstances, he grudgingly takes the High Grade Military Officer Exam. No one would have expected that this 17-year-old young man would eventually become a soldier called a great commander by others. Ikuta survives this world engulfed in war with his superior intellect.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minThe year is 1987 and 17-year-old Jotaro Kujo finds himself suddenly plagued by a ghost-like entity. Jotaro’s grandfather Joseph Joestar, a veteran of a fight to save humanity fifty years prior, arrives with his own supernatural aura and explains that this power, known as a “Stand,” physically manifests its user’s spirit and can be controlled by its user at will. The sudden emergence of these Stands is revealed to be caused by the revival of the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (the Joestar’s longtime enemy) whose awakening from his century-long slumber has triggered Stands to awaken down the Joestar family line, including in Jotaro’s mother whose uncontrollable Stand will ultimately kill her in a few weeks’ time. Jotaro, Joseph, and their allies have fifty days to locate DIO (using their Stands to thwart DIO’s network of devoted Stand-user minions along the way) and eliminate DIO himself in order to save Jotaro’s mother and prevent DIO’s ambitions of world domination.
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)MononokeToei Animation Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal Work~25min"Mononoke" continues the story of the medicine seller from the "Bakeneko" arc of "Ayakashi," as he continues to face various dangerous spirits.
- Web, 1 (2020)A Whisker AwayStudio Colorido Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work~104minAs a little child, Miyo Sasaki strayed into an unknown world and, scared and surrounded by cat-like beings, started to cry, when a large cat reached out its paw and asked her with a smile, whether she was lost. This was the first time she met this mysterious, big cat. Many years pass and she is annoyed with her parents because she must decide which of the two she wants to live with from now on. So, she runts into a forest and once more meets the big cat, which, this time, is surrounded by cat masks, and asks Miyo whether she wouldn’t like to try one on herself. On this day, Miyo’s life is completely turned on its head, as she can now transform into a white cat called Tarou! Miyo has a crush on her classmate Kento Hinode, but she constantly annoys him with her extroverted attitude. Every day after school, but also whenever she has private problems, she visits him in her cat form, to be close to him, and thereby gets to know new sides to him, also realising that she prefers her life as a cat to her life as a human. Thus, she decides to leave her true form behind, and the lines between her human and her cat form become more and more blurred, which is not without consequences for her …
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)GosickBONES Inc.Crime FictionLight Novel~24minThe students at St. Marguerite's Academy in the tiny European nation of Sauville love scary stories and urban legends. So much so that it's a little unhealthy. Kazuya Kujo learns this the hard way when the entire student body takes to calling him the "Dark Reaper" and enthusiastically spreading rumours about his evil supernatural influence because of his black hair and eyes. In an attempt to understand their horror-mania, he visits the library to read up on local legends. Weirdly there is a greenhouse at the very top of the library, itself fashioned from a medieval tower. In the greenhouse is a golden-haired girl named Victorique. Victorique takes an interest in the good-natured Japanese exchange student, and before too long they're using her uncanny deductive prowess to crack all manner of heinous crimes.
- Movie, 1 (2015)High Speed!: Free! Starting DaysKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~111minHaruka Nanase feels something special when he touches water. The medley relay was the last competition he was able to participate in during elementary school. Haruka, along with Makoto Tachibana, Nagisa Hazuki, and Rin Matsuoka, saw something they'd never seen before. In spring, with the cherry blossoms in full bloom. Haruka moves on to Iwatobi Middle School with Makoto and starts a new life. Both enter the swim team, and plan to compete in the medley relay together with Asahi Shiina and Ikuya Kirishima. All four students have different objectives and ways of thinking, and different baggage they're carrying, and so their practice for the relay hasn't been going well.
- Movie, 1 (2019)The Royal Tutor MovieTear Studio Co., Ltd.Comedy~60min