- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Page 1 of 1
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)GosickBONES Inc.CrimeLight Novel~24minThe students at St. Marguerite's Academy in the tiny European nation of Sauville love scary stories and urban legends. So much so that it's a little unhealthy. Kazuya Kujo learns this the hard way when the entire student body takes to calling him the "Dark Reaper" and enthusiastically spreading rumours about his evil supernatural influence because of his black hair and eyes. In an attempt to understand their horror-mania, he visits the library to read up on local legends. Weirdly there is a greenhouse at the very top of the library, itself fashioned from a medieval tower. In the greenhouse is a golden-haired girl named Victorique. Victorique takes an interest in the good-natured Japanese exchange student, and before too long they're using her uncanny deductive prowess to crack all manner of heinous crimes.
- Web, 24 (2016)Rakshasa StreetChengdu L Square Culture Communication Co.,LtdAction~15min
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)BokuranoGonzo K.K.DramaManga~23minDuring a summer camp, 15 children, 8 males and 7 females, find a grotto by the sea. Deep within they discover working computers and some electronic equipment, and later the owner, a man called Kokopelli. Kokopelli claimed to be a programmer working on a brand new game, in which a large robot has to defend the Earth against fifteen alien invasions. He persuades the children to test the game and sign a contract. All but one of them signs; barely a moment later they mysteriously awaken on the shore believing what happened was just a dream.
- TV-Series, 22 (2017)Re:CreatorsTROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei!SILVER LINK.Action ComedyManga~24minIt has been a month since Illya and Miyu became magical girls and sealed all of the Class Cards. Rin and Luvia have been forced to remain in Japan to clean up the aftermath, such as the now-unstable magic in the area's ley lines. While helping with the cleanup, the seal on Illya's mysterious innate magic goes berserk and she loses control of her transformation. By the time she has realized what happened, a mysterious girl who looks eerily like Illya appears, apparently bent on bringing destruction down on the original whose heart she seems to have spawned from, and making matters worse she holds the power of the Archer Class Card, with which Illya holds a special bond, within her body.
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)Sakura QuestP.A. Works Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2016)KuromukuroP.A. Works Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~23min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Flip Flappers3Hz Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~24min
- OVA, 2 (2019)Eromanga-sensei (2019)ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Sabagebu!: Survival Game Club!Pierrot Plus Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~23minMomoka is a high school student who's mastered the art of blending in after transferring from one school to another several times. Despite her ability to fly under the radar, she finds herself recruited by her new school's survival game club. Most of the other girls in the club are a bit eccentric in one way or another: there's the wealthy gun nut, the cosplaying otaku, and the seemingly cute girl with a terrifying dark side. Momoka, however, is just as eccentric herself.
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)The Troubled Life of Miss KotouraAnime International Co., Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minHaruka, a girl who suffered during her childhood due to her ability to read people's minds, is starting her high-school life in a new school. When she transferred in, she feels that her life will be the same as ever, but then she meets Manabe, a guy who always thinks about erotic things, and a club consisting of people who aren't afraid of her ability. With Manabe and her clubmates around, her gloomy life slowly starts to bloom.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Eromanga SenseiA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Wakaokami wa Shougakusei!DLE Inc., MADHOUSE Inc.Slice of Life DramaLight Novel~12min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Hanebado!Liden Films Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)NobunagunBridge Inc.ActionManga~24minShio Ogura is a Japanese high school student, who is visiting Taiwan on a school trip when she is suddenly attacked by monsters. Agents known as "E-Gene Holders" from the government agency DOGOO also arrive, who wield weapons infused with the spirits of historical figures. Shio is revealed to also be an E-Gene Holder when the soul of Oda Nobunaga awakens after she tries to rescue a friend.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Space Patrol LulucoTrigger Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work~8min
- Movie, 1 (2019)The WonderlandSIGNAL.MD, Inc.AdventureNovel~115min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)22/7CloverWorks, A-1 Pictures Inc.GanbatteOther~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)A3! Season Spring & Summer3Hz Inc., P.A. Works Co., Ltd.?Video Game~24min
- Movie, 1 (2004)Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of SnowPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~82minNaruto and his team are sent on a mission to guard Yukie Fujikaze, a popular actress starring the hit movie "The Adventures of Princess Gale." The crew is heading toward the Land of Snow, a land forever covered in snow, to shoot the final scenes of the film. When Yukie refuses to go and escapes from the set, she is brought back by force by Naruto and his teammates. But little do they know there are three rouge Snow Ninja lying in wait with a sinister purpose that forces Yukie to make a crucial decisiion and face her hidden past.
- OVA, 6 (1993)Please Save My EarthProduction I.G., Inc.DramaManga~30minPart science fiction, part fantasy, completely engrossing. Please Save My Earth tells the story of seven scientists from a distant planet, now born again to new lives on the blue Earth that they were sent to observe. But what are the secrets of their pastsand how ill those pasts affect their future?
- OVA, 2 (2016)Queen's Blade: GrimoireFortesActionOther~29minAfter the wandering warrior Leina's championship has ended, the royal court's magician Alicia uses black magic and opens a doorway to another dimension. From that door, a rabbit lures Alicia into another dimension called Melfairland. Melfairland is holding a tournament of its own to award out a Queen's Blade, and Alicia enters the tournament in order to find a way to return to her own world.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Anime-GatarisWAO! WorldComedyOriginal Work~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2001)Arjuna: Before BirthSatelight Inc.DramaOriginal Work~35minWhile Juna tries to figure out her feelings for Tokio, Juna’s friend Sayuri is trying to win Tokio over for herself. However, since Tokio is still in love with Juna, Sayuri doesn’t make any progress. Out of rather selfish reasons, Cindy tries to get Juna to keep going after Tokio. Juna’s new ability leads to the uncovering of a little secret of her sister Kaine. But even with Cindy’s support, this ability is especially stressful …
- TV-Series, 46 (1992)Sailor MoonToei Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~23minOne day, Usagi Tsukino, clumsy 2nd-year middle school student (8th grader), stumbles upon a talking cat named Luna. Luna tells her that she is destined to be Sailor Moon, "champion of love and justice", and she must search for the fabled Moon Princess. Usagi finds friends that turn out to be destined senshi as well, and together they fight to save the world from the certain doom brought upon by the Dark Kingdom (Queen Beryl, the generals, Metallia).
- TV-Series, 12 (2001)ArjunaSatelight Inc.DramaOriginal Work~23minHigh school, archery club and boys were the things that filled Juna’s daily life. But when an accident leaves her clinging tenuously between life and death, fate intervenes as she becomes the sole witness to scenes of Earth’s destruction along with humanity’s reckless pollution of the sky, the Earth, and water. It is here in which Juna is given a new chance at life and bestowed the powers of the Earth, a power she must wield in order to stop an evil bent on Earth’s destruction.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Valkyrie Drive: MermaidArms CorporationActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Sasami-san@GanbaranaiSHAFT Inc.Action ComedyLight Novel~24minSasami Tsukuyomi does not like to leave her house- in fact, she can't. Her only connection to the outside world is her brother who is head-over-heels for her, and does everything for her, including cooking, cleaning, changing, and feeding. However, when the gods Sasami is so familiar with begin causing dangerous situations outside of her comfortable home, she has to get up and get out to stop them.
- OVA, 3 (1985)Fight!! Iczer OneAnime International Co., Inc.ActionManga~31min"The biological combat android Iczer-1 travels to Earth. Her mission is to defend the planet from Cthuwolf invaders, but in order to power her battlesuit she needs to unite with a partner in body and mind. Nagisa is a human girl who has lost her parents to the Cthuwolf. Nagisa's psychic power can give Iczer-1 the strength to fight, and her love can give Iczer-1 what she needs to win. Directed by Toshihiro Hirano, director of Magic Knights Rayearth, Vampire Princess Miyu, and Macross: Do you Remember Love Mecha Designes by the legendary Masami Obari, of Battle Arena Toshinden and Fatal Fury fame. "
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Daimidaler: Prince vs. Penguin EmpireTNKAction ComedyManga~24minIn order to fight against the mysterious "Penguin Empire" from interfering world peace, secret organization "Prince Beauty Parlor" has developed a giant robot that powered by a rare special energy source called "Hi-ERo particles." Organization member Kyōko Sonan has located an ordinary high school student Kōichi Madanbashi with high amount of Hi-ERo particles within his body, making him a suitable candidate for the pilot of the giant robot, but there is only one way to release it: allow Madanbashi to harass her with lewd behavior.
- OVA, 2 (1989)Assemble InsertStudio CoaNonsense-ComedyManga~28minThe local cops have a problem: the Demon Seed - a small but surprisingly capable gang with a charismatic leader. Their mecha body suits allow them to undertake spectacular crimes that regularly rampage the city and totally humiliate the local police. Desperate, the police have created a special branch just to deal with them. However, these unlucky few aren't having any better results than the regular police and the public is turning against them. If they could just foil the Demon Seed once it would make their careers much easier...They just need a plan.... Now chief Hattori has come up with...um...well...something the Demon Seed gang will definitely never expect. Hatched from chief Hattori’s alcohol-induced mind, it's just so bizarre that it’s just got to work! Find the perfect crime fighter that's so super, so fantastic and captivating that even if they don't beat the Demon Seed gang, the public just won't care! And who could this person be? An Idol Singer of course! Enter Maron Namikaze. Cute and innocent; she can’t sing or even dance but she has the only talent the job really requires: super-human strength! Now Hattori and his crew must mold her into the perfect Idol Singer and turn Maron their ultimate weapon...but at what cost? Can she really survive the Demon Seed's onslaught? The story is somewhat reminiscent of Project A-ko in its innocence but its one of the most brilliant parodies of anime and Japanese Pop-Culture you’re likely to find ... complete with it’s own commercials!
- TV-Series, 52 (2006)Powerpuff Girls ZToei Animation Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOther~25minProfessor Utonium and his son Ken have been assigned to study the mysterious Chemical X, which mutates and reacts when buns are dropped into it, becoming Chemical Z. When a strange glacier appears in Tokyo Bay, Ken uses a ray of Chemical Z to break it apart, causing several black rays of light to fall through the city. When the rays strike objects, animals, or people, they turn into monsters. However three white lights also break away and strike three ordinary girls, who gain the power to transform into Powerpuff Z. Annotation: So far the English version has aired in the Philippines, India and other countries in Southeast Asia. The show is neither available in the US nor in the UK.
- OVA, 6 (1999)Amazing Nurse NanakoRadix Ace Entertainment Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work~30minNanako is a an inept apprentice nurse to the brilliant young Dr. Kouji. Now for some reason, Nanako is always being targeted by various elements which makes Nanako wonder if she has done anything wrong. But there are certain secrets to Nanako's past that only Dr. Kouji and his family know about.
- OVA, 3 (2010)Princess Knight CatueStudio 9 MAiamiHentaiVisual Novel~30min
- Web, 2 (2016)Zekkyou Gakkyuu: TenseiHorrorManga~2min
- Web, 3 (2012)Zekkyou GakkyuuHorrorManga~1minThe screaming lessons, a guide to the dark world behind our everyday life. No textbooks or pencils are needed, only courage... (from manga)
- OVA, 3 (1994)Dragon PinkHentaiManga~26min
- Bonus, 4 (2013)Vanquished Queens SpecialsHoods Entertainment Inc.ActionOther~7min
- OVA, 3 (2001)Marine A Go-GoStudio G-1NeoHentaiManga~30min
- OVA, 2 (2001)Mija Beautiful DemonHentaiOriginal Work~28min
Page 1 of 1