- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Evangelion: 2.22 - You Can (Not) Advance.Studio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~108minNew Pilots, New Evas, New Angels The landmark anime Evangelion evolves, reaching new heights of intensity in the new feature film: Evangelion 2.22. In this explosive new story, brutal action and primal emotion clash as a group of young pilots maneuver their towering, cyborg Eva Units into combat against a deadly and disturbing enemy. In the battle to prevent the apocalyptic Third Impact, Shinji and Rei were forced to carry humanity's hopes on their shoulders. Now, as the onslaught of the bizarre, monstrous Angels escalates, they find their burden shared by two new Eva pilots, the fiery Asuka and the mysterious Mari. In this thrilling new experience for fans of giant robot destruction, the young pilots fight desperately to save mankind and struggle to save themselves.
- Movie, 1 (1997)Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of EvangelionGainax Co., Ltd., Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~90minHaving prevented the Third Impact and thus saving the planet, NERV unexpectedly finds itself under attack. Conscious of Gendo's betrayal, SEELE launches a massive raid towards Tokyo-3 in order to conclude the Human Instrumentality Project at any cost. NERV must now fight its most fearsome opponent: mankind itself.
- TV-Series, 26 (1995)Neon Genesis EvangelionGainax Co., Ltd., Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minNeon Genesis Evangelion is the story of a reluctant young hero, called upon to pilot an immense robotic weapon in battle against alien invaders in the year 2015. As the remnants of the human race cower in subterranean cities, a deadly war is being waged on what is left of the planet. On one side are the mysterious beings known as Angels; on the other, the special agency NERV and mankind’s last hope, the awe-inspiring Evangelions. Annotation: An English-dubbed version was first published as part of a VHS release by ADV Films starting in 1996. After ADV Films’ license expired, streaming service Netflix released a newly dubbed version in 2019.
- TV-Series, 15 (2009)BakemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minBakemonogatari is about the high school student Koyomi Araragi who is bitten by a vampire during the annual Japanese Golden Week. Since then, he sees strange and supernatural beings like ghosts and demons. Another paranormal event occurs when he saves his classmate Hitagi Senjougahara after she fell down the stairs: Hitagi's weight is extraordinarily little. Therefore, he decides to solve Hitagi's secret and find a solution for his own problem as well. Every story arc deals with Koyomi and the mysterious young girl Hitagi; Koyomi slowly starts to believe that Hitagi might be a central point and of enormous importance to solve the strange happenings.
- Movie, 1 (2007)Evangelion: 1.11 - You Are (Not) Alone.Studio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~98minTokyo-3 still stands after most of civilization was decimated in the Second Impact. Now the city endures the ceaseless onslaught of the deadly Angels, bizarre creatures bent on eradicating the human race. To combat this strange and ruthless enemy, the government agency NERV constructs a fleet of towering humanoid machines – the Evas – and Shinji Ikari is called into action, reluctantly taking his place at the controls of Eva Unit 01. Living a life of loneliness and questioning his existence, Shinji struggles to accept responsibility for mankind’s battle for survival in this visually striking rebuild of one of the most important anime of all time. Shinji will fight the Angels alongside the only person who might understand his plight – Rei Ayanami, the elusive and frail pilot of Eva Unit 00. In this film experience not to be missed, Shinji and Rei will struggle to learn a simple truth: when carrying the burden of humanity’s survival on your shoulders, you are not alone.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)GateA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minA gate appears in Tokyo's Ginza district sometime in the 21st century. From the gate pours out monsters, knights from middle-age Europe, and other fantasy-like beings, and they kill many of the citizens of Tokyo. This event is known as the Ginza Incident. The government sends a small group of soldiers from the Japanese Self-Defense Forces to the alternate world beyond the gate. Led by otaku soldier Yōji, they find that the villages in the world are being attacked by a dragon. An elf girl who is a survivor from the dragon's rampage joins the group in their travels across the dangerous new world.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Classroom of the EliteLercheDramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)Initial D: First StageGALLOP Co., Ltd., PastelGanbatteManga~25minTakumi's nights working as the delivery boy for his dad's tofu shop have turned him into one of the most formidable drivers around. Behind the wheel of his modified Eight-Six, he's one with the road - and his life shifts into high gear when the underground street racing world takes notice. Local legend Keisuke, a member of the infamous Red Suns racing team, wants to take Takumi on. He's not alone; drivers from across the region are lining up for a shot at the new guy. One challenger after the next, Takumi schools the competition with his amazing drifting technique and downhill expertise. But it's not enough to simply rack up the victories - Takumi's out to prove he's the best.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Gate (Season 2)A-1 Pictures Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minThe Japanese Special Defense Force continues it's ventures with peace talks with the nations beyond the gate , through the use of hostages from the first attack. Although disaster strikes again, and Itami Youji's squad is in the middle of it all once again.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Banana FishMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hinamatsurifeel.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)The World God Only Knows: Goddessesmanglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 20 (2014)Nisekoi: False LoveSHAFT Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minAs a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face. Though Raku's a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction. And he's dragged into family affairs when he's forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang's boss.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)The World God Only Knows Season 2manglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minEvery otaku's favorite dating-sims champion is back! Keima still has his adorable lost soul-hunting, demon cutie with him, and together, they continue their pursuit of finding escaped lost souls who are hiding within beautiful, young school girls. But how to release these trapped spirits? Why, they have to get the girls to fall in love, of course! This time when lost souls turn up in everyone from the school's sexy bully to the school's hottest new student teacher, Keima finds even his romantic powers are going to have to work over time. And when a giant loose soul turns the entire school into a group of love-starved zombies, Keima and Elsie have to recruit a new demon to help!
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Tower of GodTelecom Animation Film Co., Ltd.Action Drama~25minGlory, wealth, power—everything you wouldn’t dare imagine even in your wildest dreams is right within your grasp when you reach the Tower of God. Those who are fortunate enough to be chosen by the tower can hope that all of their dreams come true. To reach the top, however, all other levels of the tower must first be traversed, and they are full of deadly dangers. Bam is a so-called Irregular, who can enter the Tower of God of his own accord. After spending all his life at the foot of the tower, he finally enters it after his childhood friend Rachel passes the tower’s doors one day and never returns. Bam decides, therefore, to face the challenges on each of the tower’s levels, in hopes of finding Rachel. He will find out, however, that his dangerous path leads him into the cross hair of relentless adversaries and frightening monsters, and he may not be able to leave the tower alive ever again.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)JormungandWhite FoxActionManga~24minJonah is a child soldier and the newest bodyguard for Koko, an international arms dealer with an entourage of hired guns. The cold-blooded kid hates Koko’s line of work, but following her into the darkest corners of the black market might be the only way he can find those responsible for his family’s slaughter. Besides, his employer isn’t like most merchants of death. She uses guile and cutthroat tactics to keep her clients armed to the teeth—all while cultivating her own warped plan for the future of world peace. With the CIA desperate for her capture, assassins eager to collect her head, and the potential for every contract to end in ultra-violence, Koko and her comrades in arms bring the boom to every corner of the world.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Dakaichi: I’m Being Harassed by the Sexiest Man of the YearCloverWorksRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 14 (2015)To Love Ru Darkness 2ndXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~25min
- TV-Series, 22 (2011)Guilty CrownProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minShu’s entire world was shattered after a meteorite crashed into Japan, unleashing the lethal Apocalypse Virus. The chaos and anarchy born of the outbreak cost Shu his family and reduced him to a timid, fearful shell of the boy he’d once been. His life took another unexpected turn after a chance encounter with the stunning pop star, Inori. This mysterious beauty introduced Shu to the King’s Right Hand: a genetic mutation that allows him to reach into the hearts of mortals and turn them into weapons. The visceral action of this visual masterpiece escalates as Shu finds himself caught in the crossfire between those who desperately seek his newfound strength. On one site lurks a clandestine government agency – and on the other, Inori and the spirited band of rebels known as Funeral Parlor. The choice is Shu’s to make – and the world is his to change.
- TV-Series, 13 (2006)The Familiar of ZeroJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minIn a magical land where two moons shine, one student in the Tristein Academy of Magic, Louise, has acquired the nickname of "Zero". Why? Her "zero" talent! With a near perfect failure rate for her spells, the shock that Louise's summoning spell works equals the surprise of her new familiar, a human boy from Japan! The boy, Saito, must now serve Louise, but if he gets caught checking out the lovely ladies of Tristein Academy, he will feel his master's wrath!
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)BokuranoGonzo K.K.DramaManga~23minDuring a summer camp, 15 children, 8 males and 7 females, find a grotto by the sea. Deep within they discover working computers and some electronic equipment, and later the owner, a man called Kokopelli. Kokopelli claimed to be a programmer working on a brand new game, in which a large robot has to defend the Earth against fifteen alien invasions. He persuades the children to test the game and sign a contract. All but one of them signs; barely a moment later they mysteriously awaken on the shore believing what happened was just a dream.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)The Familiar of Zero FJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~25minQueen Henrietta has a mission for Saito and Louise once again. She sends them to the pope, who has both Louise and Tiffania become holy maidens. And with all the interruptions around, by both friends and foes, Louise and Saito's love will be tested to the limit.
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)The Familiar of Zero: Knight of the Twin MoonsJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minThis sequel is a continuation of the previous season, not long after the war. Louise and Saito seemingly getting along now since she knows that he had given up his only chance to return to Tokyo for her. The story continues as Louise begins to use Void Magic from a mysterious secret book she had recieved from her majesty Henrietta, while a new villain has appeared in town causing trouble.
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)Yowamushi Pedal New GenerationTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minWith the team’s combined strength, the Sohoku High bicycle racing club beat reigning champions Hakone Academy at the Interhigh national race and achieved an impressive overall victory. Now that their hot summer has ended and third-years Kinjou, Makishima, and Tadokoro have retired from the team, first-year participants in the Interhigh Onoda Sakamichi, Imaizumi Shunsuke, and Naruko Shoukichi, along with their new captain, second-year Teshima Junta, and vice-captain, Aoyagi Hajime, begin preparing as a “new team” for their second consecutive championship at the next Interhigh.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)The World God Only Knowsmanglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minKeima is a dating sim champion. Cute girls are rendered powerless by his irresistible game playing techniques. Too bad things aren't that way in the real world. That is, until his tempting game playing causes a real live-and very bubbly-cute-demon hunter named Elsie to materialize! Now Elsie wants Keima to help her free hot girls from sneaky demons who secretly possess them. Rack up the love points with the devilishly fun anime The World God Only Knows.
- TV-Series, 26 (2010)Nura: Rise of the Yokai ClanStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minRikuo Nura, is 3 parts human and a quarter Demon, lives in a house of spirits with his grandfather, The current clan head of the Nura youkai. Rikou is set to be the next clan head, despit the fact he dilikes his demon side. He soon come to terms with his demon blood and decides to take his position as young master of the Nura house. However there are those who will certainly not allow it to be easy.
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)Yowamushi Pedal: Glory LineTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24min
- OVA, 3 (2016)To Love-Ru: Trouble - Darkness 2nd OADXEBECComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 2 (2012)The World God Only Knows: Tenri Arcmanglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minIt is summer break and Keima intends to spend all his time on video games. An old acquaintance, the timid girl Tenri, comes back into the neighborhood - and apparently has a lost soul inside her. It is up to Keima and Elysia to unravel the secrets of her heart.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Wolf Girl and Black PrinceYumeta Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minErika talks to her friends about boyfriends and romance, but in all her sixteen years she's never actually dated anyone. She thought her lies had reached a limit until one day she takes a surreptitious video of a good looking guy she saw in town. She brags that he's her boyfriend, but it turns out that his name's Kyōya Sata and he's just transferred to her school. She tells him what's going on and offers to admit to her lie, but it turns out that under his sweet exterior, he's actually a malicious sadist. Seizing on Erika's weakness, he orders her to be his dog.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Gantz:ODigital Frontier Inc.Action DramaManga~95min
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Strike the BloodSILVER LINK.ActionLight Novel~24min"The fourth true ancestor" is a legendarily strong vampire that shouldn't exist. Accompanied by the 12 "gun-beasts," this phantom vampire is said to have appeared in Japan. In order to find and kill this "fourth true ancestor," the government and the Lion King Organization order the dispatch of attack mages called "sword-maidens." For some reason an apprentice named Yukina Himeragi was chosen for the task. Wielding the strongest spiritual spear, Yukina comes to the special demon district Itokami City. There she encounters Kojou Akatsuki and learns the true nature of the "fourth true ancestor."
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)The Morose Mononokean ⅡSt.Signpost.CO.,Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)GleipnirPine JamActionManga~24minThe anime series “Gleipnir” is about the student Shuuichi Kagaya, who leads a regular life in a boring small town, until it is turned on its head one day. Because Shuuichi has a secret—he can turn into a monster! One morning, he wakes up in the form of a big dog with an oversized revolver and a zipper on his back—equipped with incredible strength and a heightened sense of smell. When his classmate Claire Aoki gets into trouble, Shuuichi decides to save her and to thereby share his secret with her. But Claire is looking for monsters herself, hoping to find her sister. And with her sadistic demeanour and her lack of compassion for other people, she isn’t shy about using Shuuichi to achieve her goal.
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Date a LiveAnime International Co., Inc.Action ComedyLight Novel~23minIn a world devastated by mysterious spatial quakes, Shido isn’t what you’d expect in a hero. He’s an average Joe who gets bossed around by his adorable little sister and mocked by the popular girls at his school. You’d definitely pick him last for dodge ball, but when it comes to saving the planet from imminent destruction, Shido’s got one thing going for him: intergalactic hotties can’t keep their hands off him! When the secret to stopping the spatial quakes turns out to be romancing the extraterrestrial Spirits responsible for all the chaos, Shido the loveable loser becomes the hero of all humanity.
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)The Familiar of Zero: Rondo of PrincessesJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minFollowing Saito's heroic actions in the War with Albion in season two, Saito & Louise return to Tristain, only to have the runes which bind Saito & Louise disappear. Saito & Louise struggle with a relationship no longer defined as Master & Familiar, as they search for an Elf who has the power to restore the dead to life, and may hold the key to understanding Saito's loss of the Gandalfr's power.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Duck Duck GooseComedy~91min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t ExistJ.C.STAFFNonsense-ComedyLight Novel~24minIt's 16 years after the "Law for Public Order and Morals in Healthy Child-Raising" banned coarse language in the country. Tanukichi Okuma enrolls in the country's leading elite public morals school and is soon invited into the Anti-Societal Organization (SOX) by its founder, Ayame Kajō. As a member blackmailed into joining by Ayame, Tanukichi ends up taking part in obscene acts of terrorism against the talented student council president and his crush Anna.
- Other, 1 (2014)Assassination Classroom: Meeting TimeLercheAction ComedyManga~10min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)The Morose MononokeanSt.Signpost.CO.,Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min