- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Special, 7 (2017)Owarimonogatari Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~23min
- Movie, 3 (2016)KizumonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~72min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)My Hero AcademiaBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)OwarimonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minDuring the month of October of his third year in high school, Koyomi Araragi is introduced to a transfer student named Ougi Oshino by his underclassman Kanbaru Suruga. Ougi tells Koyomi that she has something she wishes to consult with him. When she draws the map of Naoestu High School, she finds something peculiar. This discovery reveals a tale that wasn't meant to be told, and this makes Koyomi's high school life totally different. This is the story that brings to light “what” makes Koyomi Araragi. This is the story that reveals the “beginning” of everything.
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)Welcome to the BallroomProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)KatanagatariWhite FoxAdventureLight Novel~50minLegend has it the unrivaled blacksmith Shikizaki Kiki's masterpieces, the 12 Klesha Bringers, led the Sengoku Period of Japan. The "Land of the Rising Sun" was unified as one nation under one man. However, this man, the Old Shogun, feared a rebellion and enacted a notorious policy known as Katana Hunting, collecting 988 of the 1,000 katanas Shikizaki forged. Despite the policy, 12 of his true mastercrafts were left uncollected. The other 988 were merely experiments created for the sake of perfecting these 12, known as Klesha Bringers. Shichika Yasuri, the seventh generation master of the sword art Kyoto Ryu, and his older sister Nanami live on the isolated Fusho Island. One day, Togame, a Shogunate official dispatched to collect the Klesha Bringers, pays a visit to the island...
- Movie, 1 (2004)Howl's Moving CastleStudio GhibliAdventureNovel~119minIn Hayao Miyazaki's latest animated masterpiece, journey beyond imagination and enter a "breathtaking fantasy world" (Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times) filled with adventure, humor and heart. Sophie, a quiet girl working in a hat shop, finds her life thrown into turmoil when she is literally swept off her feet by a handsome but mysterious wizard named Howl. The vain and vengeful Witch of the Waste, jealous of their friendship, puts a spell on Sophie. In a life-changing adventure, Sophie climbs aboard Howl's magnificent flying castle and enters a magical world on a quest to break the spell.
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Ace of the Diamond: Second SeasonMADHOUSE Inc., Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2017)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world! 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)Little Witch Academia (TV)Trigger Inc.ComedyOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Love Live! The School Idol MovieSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~105minKnowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the students attempt to leave the school gates, a single email is sent to them, and the curtain on a new story for μ's begins.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Banana FishMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)GosickBONES Inc.CrimeLight Novel~24minThe students at St. Marguerite's Academy in the tiny European nation of Sauville love scary stories and urban legends. So much so that it's a little unhealthy. Kazuya Kujo learns this the hard way when the entire student body takes to calling him the "Dark Reaper" and enthusiastically spreading rumours about his evil supernatural influence because of his black hair and eyes. In an attempt to understand their horror-mania, he visits the library to read up on local legends. Weirdly there is a greenhouse at the very top of the library, itself fashioned from a medieval tower. In the greenhouse is a golden-haired girl named Victorique. Victorique takes an interest in the good-natured Japanese exchange student, and before too long they're using her uncanny deductive prowess to crack all manner of heinous crimes.
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~23minKazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minHigh school freshman Yūta Togashi was once a "chūnibyō patient" i.e. an overly self-conscious middle schooler. He wants to bury this embarrassing past and begins a new life in high school—unsuccessfully. His classmate Rikka Takanashi, a "current" chūnibyō patient, has found traces of residual symptoms on him and used the fact to force Togashi "making a contract" with her.
- TV-Series, 75 (2013)Ace of the DiamondMADHOUSE Inc., Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minEijun Sawamura is a pitcher who joins an elite school with a brilliant catcher named Kazuya Miyuki. Together with the rest of the team, they strive for Japan's storied Koushien championships through hard work and determination.
- OVA, 1 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world! God's Blessings On This Wonderful Choker!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Haganai: I Don't Have Many FriendsAnime International Co., Inc.ComedyLight Novel~25minBlurb:Yozora's an abrasive loudmouth whose only friend at school is imaginary. She knows she's difficult - which makes her better off than Kodoka, a new transfer student who picked up an undeserved bad reputation the second he stepped on campus. Inspired by their shared status as social catastrophes, the two loners unite and start the Neighbors Club, an organization dedicated to finding other misfits and making friends. In no time, a third member joins their ranks: Sena, a pretty, popular rich girl who annoys Yozora to no end. With Kodoka in the middle of the chaos, the brash brunette and the blonde boy-magnet go 'round and 'round, even as the Neighbors Club begins to grow.
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Date a Live IIProduction IMS Co., Ltd.Action ComedyLight Novel~24minShido Itsuka, who used to be a normal high school student at Raizen High, meets the first Spirit, Tohka, and awakens his power to “seal the Spirit's power”. Though they may be feared and hated beings due to their immense power, Spirits were always alone and knew only combat and death. Shido, the only one in the world with the power to seal the Spirits' might, hurls himself into life-threatening dates with the beautiful Spirits in order to save them.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)KiznaiverTrigger Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minThe fictional Japanese city named Sugomori City is built on reclaimed land. But as the years go by, the city's population is decreasing. One day, Sonosaki tells her classmate Katsuhira: "You have been selected to be a Kiznaiver." The Kizuna System, which allows Katsuhira to share his wounds, connects him to the classmates whose lives and personalities completely differ from his. The Kizuna System is an incomplete system for the implementation of world peace that connects people through wounds. All those who are connected to this system are called Kiznaivers. When one Kiznaiver is wounded, the system divides and transmits the wound among the other Kiznaivers.
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Panty & Stocking with GarterbeltGainax Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work~24minThe Anarchy Sisters Panty and Stocking are two nasty angels who got booted from the pearly gates for being foul-mouthed bitches! Now they spend their days blowing up ghosts in the lecherous abyss between Heaven and Earth. Panty likes sex, Stocking likes sweets, their afro-sporting main man Garter Belt has a fetish we can't mention. Together, they're keeping the streets free of bodily fluids. Ghosts don't have a prayer against their panty pistols and stocking swords, and if this debaucherous duo can collect enough Heaven Coins, they just might get their halos back. They've got a slim chance in hell, but rolling commando is the best way to get lucky - especially with Panty and Stocking!
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)KurenaiBrain's BaseSlice of Life DramaLight Novel~24minHe’s only sixteen, but Kurenai Shinkurou is already both a martial arts master and professional mediator with a long track record of resolving disputes. Yet when given the assignment on protecting Murasaki Kuhoin, Kurenai may have been dealt more than he can handle. Even though she is only seven, her very rich and extremely powerful family are guaranteed to take this job directly into the danger zone.
- OVA, 8 (2016)Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savan to Zaregoto TsukaiSHAFT Inc.CrimeLight Novel~27min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Dakaichi: I'm Being Harassed by the Sexiest Man of the YearCloverWorksRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Oreimo 2A-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyLight Novel~24minKyousuke Kousaka is living once again with his sister Kirino. As he strives to help Kirino as much as he can once again, both siblings try to be more honest with their feelings towards each other.
- OVA, 1 (2015)Tokyo Ghoul: PintoPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorLight Novel~24minThe OVA will adapt the third story in the Tokyo Ghoul: Hibi novel when Shuu Tsukiyama and Chie Hori met.
- Other, 1 (2014)Assassination Classroom: Meeting TimeLercheAction ComedyManga~10min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)NanbakaSatelight Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)My Bride is a MermaidAnime International Co., Inc., Gonzo K.K.Romantic ComedyManga~24minNagasumi's in hot water after a beautiful, young mermaid named Sun saves him from drowning. The deep-sea sweetheart's dad is a merman Yakuza prone to executing anyone who learns his family's scaly secret! Luckily, there's a catch - if Nagasumi agrees to marry Sun, he just might avoid sleeping with the fishes! Of course, the honeymoon ends before it even begins when Nagasumi finds his life flooded with gilled gangsters looking out for their boss's little girl. The kid's definitely in over his head, but there's no denying the mermaid's allure - Nagasumi's hooked and Sun's ready to come ashore!
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat.J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minYōto Yokodera is a perverted schoolboy who is unable to express his true feelings freely. After hearing about the wish-granting Stony Cat, he decides to try and make an offering to lose his facade, only to meet Tsukiko who wishes instead to be more discreet with her feelings to become more adultlike. Who'd have thought the rumors of the wish-granting Stony Cat turns out to be true; transferring the facade that Yōto wishes to lose into a classmate who needs it more and making it difficult for Tsukiko to show even the slightest of emotions on her face. Being on the same boat, they both search for ways to remedy the situation.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Yamada's First Time: B Gata H KeiHAL FILM MAKER Inc.ComedyManga~25minOMG! There’s this girl at school, Yamada, who wants to make like a hundred sex friends. She totally thinks she can de-virginize one hundred different boys! Can you believe that? That’s like every boy in the school. Who does she think she is? I heard from my friend’s neighbor’s cousin’s lab partner that Yamada’s never even been kissed. Oh. My. God. I would totally die. That’s like burn all your makeup and shave off your eyebrows embarrassing. I can’t even think about it. Today at lunch I saw Yamada flirting, like for reals flirting, with that geek Kosuda. You know the guy. Photography club, no muscles, boring face, kind of reminds you of a black-and-white movie. Super lame. If Yamada can’t even make the sex with him, she’ll never score a hundred cherry boys. She needs to take like Sex Ed or something because I heard she can’t give it away!
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)Solty ReiAnime International Co., Inc., Gonzo K.K.Action DramaOriginal Work~23minIt’s been twelve years since the Blast Fall, an unexplained disaster that left countless dead and many more maimed. Society is divided and every citizen feels the burn, most of all the Resembles – people whose mangled bodies have been rebuilt with high-tech prosthetic devices. Bounty hunter Roy Revant has seen it all, walking alone in this shattered city. That is, until the day a strange little girl named Solty falls from the sky straight into his heart. The search for family turns into a search for meaning and those that wield harsh power over society won’t go unnamed for long. Roy and Solty may seek different things… But who wants to search for truth alone?
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)SakiGonzo K.K., Picture Magic Inc.GanbatteManga~25minMiyanaga Saki is a first year high school girl whose family would get angry if she won the family mahjong games. But losing would also have its consequences. Because of this she develops a new way of playing that allows her to stay on the thin line between winning and losing, the +/- zero score, an almost impossible score. In a game that relies mainly on luck, the +/- zero score is harder than winning, but Saki can achieve this every time. Having always hated the game, her friend from middle school, Suga Kyotoro, forces her to play in the schools mahjong club. Her developed skill and superhuman luck has made her a worthy mahjong opponent, even to the middle school's national mahjong champion.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Keijo!!!!!!!!XEBECGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Girlish Numberdiomedéa inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)The Mystic Archives of DantalianGainax Co., Ltd.CrimeLight Novel~24minHugh Anthony Disward inherits an old mansion and a personal library from his grandfather. In the basement of the mansion, he meets a mysterious girl—Dalian. She is a Dantalian and a gateway to "Dantalian's bookshelf", which stores the prohibited books of the demons.
- OVA, 1 (1998)DS Anime Soushuuhen '98ComedyVideo Game~21min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Maria Holic AliveSHAFT Inc.ComedyManga~25minSome things never change: Ame no Kisaki, that famous and exclusive boarding school, still doesn't accept boys, and Kanako, Kisaki's most romantically unfortunate student, still doesn't accept them either. (They give her the hives. Literally.) Sadly, that means that Kanako's still trying to connect with anyone of the same sex, and having the usual horrid luck. Kanako's still in imminent peril of dying from the constant nosebleeds she gets from being over-stimulated by the presence of her fellow classmates. She's still forced to endure the tragedy of sharing a room with the school's most beautiful girl who is, of course, still a guy in drag. Poor Kanako! She came hoping to find love and happiness, and all she's found is misery, frustration and a level of desperation so great that she'll even take a chance on a sleepover in a dorm filled with deathtraps.
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Maria HolicSHAFT Inc.ComedyManga~25minIt's not easy to find the perfect girl, even when you're the same sex! Kanako thought attending an all-girls school would be the perfect way to meet the girl of her dreams, but after her hot new roommate turns out to be a guy in drag and catching the eye of the most popular girl in school only brings down the wrath of all the other similarly obsessed girls, she's not so sure! Complicate things with a cat-eared dorm leader, her roommate's rude-mannered maid and identical twin sister (who attends an all-boys school, of course,) and way too many attractive girls of questionable persuasions and the question becomes whether Kanako can die from frustrated nosebleeds! (Life would be SO much easier if guys didn't literally give her the hives!) Will Kanako ever find a non-polar opposite of a compatible non-opposing polarity?
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)OniAiSILVER LINK.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25minThe story centers around Akito Himenokōji, a boy who was separated from his twin sister Akiko, but they end up living under the same roof together during high school.