- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 37 (2006)Death NoteMADHOUSE Inc.CrimeManga~23minLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects - and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life? Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is now 2018. With Zero dead and the remnants of the Black Knights being swept up by the Britannian forces, a forced state of peace settles over Area 11. The rights of the Elevens remain limited but with no one to lead them and the defeat during the Black Rebellion hanging over them, the Japanese people remain under the boot of Britannian Empire with no hope to overcome this oppression. But forces are moving in the shadows and nothing is quite what it seems are the hopes and dreams of the Black Knights crushed or were the battles up until now a prelude for greater things yet to come?
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Steins;GateWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place in Akihabara, Tokyo. Rintarou Okabe, a self-proclaimed mad scientiest, is an eccentric person who heads a Futuristic Gadget Research Laboratory. Together with his friends, Mayuri Shiina and Itaru Hashida, he invents all sorts of things that, in actual fact, often don't have a practical use. Later, he accidently builds a time machine, the Phone Microwave. Contrary to his very own belief, the time machine actually works: From now onwards, he is able to send short mails through time to change the past and, eventually, affect the present. Over the course of the story, Okabe Rintarou admits many other people as new members of his Future Gadget Lab like Kurisu Makise, an extremely intelligent 18-year-old scientist. Soon afterwards, the organisation SERN, that also does research on time travel, becomes aware of Rintarou and his effort to revolutionize the process of travelling through time.
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minOn August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sight set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month, thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's right and identity were stripped away, the once proud Nation, now known as Aera 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannians aristocrats live comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Trough a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may now finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- Web, 12 (?)B: The Beginning 2Production I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~?min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Kuroko's Basketball Season 2Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~25minKuroko and Kagami enter the Winter Cup together with the rest of the Seirin Basketball team where they will face off against the rest of the Generation of Miracles.
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Kuroko's Basketball Season 3Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minAfter winning a fierce battle against Yosen High, Seirin High basketball team successfully advanced on the semifinals of the Winter Cup. They continue aiming to become the champion but this makes hard for them since they're against powerful opponents.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)No Game No LifeMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureLight Novel~24minGenius gamer siblings (plus being NEET & hikikomori) Sora and Shiro are known as the undefeatable “__” (blank). Their talents and skills are so good they are considered as urban legend. One day, a young boy named Teto appears before them, claiming to be the “God” of another dimension where Sora and Shiro are summoned to, in which no violence is allowed and everything is decided by a game. Of the 16 different races residing in this world, “Humanity” is the weakest. After having the vast majority of their lands captured by the other races and being driven to the brink of extinction, Sora and Shiro challenge these one-of-a-kind battles of the intellectual powers in order to save Humanity.
- TV-Series, 23 (2018)Steins;Gate 0White FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Kuroko's BasketballProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minTetsuya Kuroko is a former member from the legendary middle school basketball team known as "The Generation of Miracles". Upon meeting Taiga Kagami he decides upon becoming his shadow to help him become Japan's greatest basketball player.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)One OutsMADHOUSE Inc.ThrillerManga~23minHiromichi Kojima, the star batter of the Lycaons, heads to Okinawa to train and bring himself out of a slump. There, he meets Toua Tokuchi, a 134 km/h (83 mph) pitcher and the undisputed king of a gambling form of baseball called "One Out". At Kojima's urging, Tokuchi signs up with the Lycaons. His contract differs form the usual, though, in that he gets 5,000,000 yen for every out he pitches, but loses 50,000,000 yen for every point he gives up.
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Terror in ResonanceMAPPA Co., Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work~23minOne summer day, a terrorist attack strikes Tokyo. The perpetrators are two boys who call themselves "Sphinx." The attack was just the beginning of the grandiose game they are playing that will envelop all of Japan.
- Web, 3 (2018)Quan Zhi Gao Shou: Te Bie PianActionLight Novel~28min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Log HorizonSatelight Inc.AdventureLight Novel~25minElder Tales is an online fantasy RPG that has become popular worldwide. But when its twelfth expansion package, "Cultivate the Noosphere," is installed, thirty thousand players in Japan are trapped inside. Among them is grad student Shiroe, who isn't very good at interacting with others. But to survive in a world full of monsters, he forms a guild called "Log Horizon" with an eclectic group of other players.
- TV-Series, 24 (2012)The Pet Girl of SakurasouJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minSakurasou – the dormitory for the "troublemakers". This is where Kanda Sorata lives. One day the young Shiina Mahshiro moves in. He immediately feels attracted to her and charges himself with the duty to protect her from the "real" problem students. But Shiina isn't like any other girl, while being extremely talented and gifted, she is an utter mess and in no state to live by herself. This leads to a very reluctant relationship...
- Movie, 1 (2016)Detective Conan: The Darkest NightmareTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~111minOn a dark night, the Japanese police is raided by a spy and different countries' intelligence agencies' secret files are going to be taken, but public safety officers led by Tooru Amuro arrive just in time. The spy steals a car and escapes but is thwarted by FBI agent Shuichi Akai's rifle bullet and falls of the roadway. The next day, Conan and his friends go to an aquarium in Tokyo and find an attractive woman alone and injured. Her left and right eyes are different colors and she suffers from amnesia. Conan and his friends promise to help her regain her memory, so they stay with her. Throughout all this, Vermouth is watching behind the scenes. Afterwards, she pulls out a silencer and speaks into an attached intercom, "It's as planned, Gin."
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Kakegurui XXMAPPA Co., Ltd.ThrillerManga~?min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU TOO!feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- TV-Special, 1 (2016)Meitantei Conan: Episode One - Chiisaku Natta MeitanteiTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~91min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Meitantei Conan: Shikkoku no ChaserTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~111minThe plot is shinichi gets involved in a case that involves an accident from the previous year; however, the case is tied to the black organization who gave shinichi a drug that shrunk him.
- Movie, 1 (2002)Case Closed: The Phantom of Baker StreetTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~107minThe game is afoot! Conan Edogawa may look like he’s only in elementary school, my dear Watson, but he possesses perhaps the keenest eye for detail of any living detective. His latest case finds him trapped in a virtual recreation of 19th century London and pitted against none other than Jack the Ripper! To save his friends, Conan must follow in the footsteps of his hero – Sherlock Holmes – and crack a case that’s gone unsolved for over a hundred years. Catching the most notorious serial killer of all time is their only chance of survival, but Conan will have to be smarter than Sherlock to apprehend the Phantom of Baker Street!
- TV-Series, 22 (2016)March Comes in Like a LionSHAFT Inc.DramaManga~25min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Meitantei Conan: Ijigen no SniperTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~110minA vicious sniper has appeared in Tokyo, rendering the people too scared to go outside, once again it's up to Conan to figure out the meaning behind the killings and capture the mysterious sniper before more lives are lost.
- Web, 12 (2017)The King's AvatarG.CMAY Animation & Film Co., LtdActionLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Meitantei Conan: Tenkuu no Lost ShipTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work~102minThe latest Suzuki corp. challenge to Kaitou Kid turns deadly as the dirigible meant to be the stage to trap Kid becomes a floating fortress as mercenaries from a terrorist group hijacks the ship with everyone still on board. Even worse is that this group has possession of a recently stolen bioweapon and appears to be planning to use it against the population of an entire city by releasing it in the sky as the dirigible passes by. Conan, Kaitou Kid, and Hattori must uncover enough of their nefarious plot before time runs out and find out if there is something far more sinister to their plot than just what they allowed the world to know about.
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Log Horizon Season 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minThe journey of everyone involved in Elder Tale continues as Shiroe tries to resolve a foreseeable future problem by going through a full raid together with Naotsugu, new friend Tetra and Susukino's ruling guild, Silver Sword while Akatsuki stays behind with the others to guard Akihabara and the princess. As they try to fulfill their respective missions, they discover overwhelming challenges that push them to overcome their limits as adventurers in the constantly evolving world.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Classroom of the EliteLercheDramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Banana FishMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- Movie, 3 (2017)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Movie TrilogySUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~135min
- Movie, 1 (2006)Meitantei Conan: Tantei-tachi no RequiemTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~111minSome unknown man who knows Conan is in fact Kudo Shinichi lures Conan and the others (Mori, Ran, Tanteidan...) to Yokohama. This man takes Ran and the Tanteidan as hostages. He gives Conan a 12 hour time limit in which to solve a case. If it is not solved within that time, bombs attached to the hostages will explode.... To thwart this villain Conan has help from Heiji, Kaitou Kid, Hakuba.
- Movie, 1 (2001)Case Closed: Countdown to HeavenTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~100minAs the grand opening of a pair of towers nears, death and mayhem mars the fresh start to the architectural marvels. Conan, suspecting that the mysterious Black Organization that poisoned and left him for dead of being involved, goes to investigate. But soon finds himself in harm's way, trapped, as the buildings are set to blow.
- Movie, 1 (2004)Meitantei Conan: Gin'yoku no MagicianTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~108minKaito Kid strikes again in this new annual installment of the Detective Conan movies. An actress asked for Mouri Kogoro to protect a precious jewel of hers which Kid has vowed to steal. On the day of the theft, Kaito Kid dressed up as Shinichi and matched wits with Conan, and fled in the end. To thank them, the actress invited Kogoro and family and friends to Sapporo, but a bigger scheme, and a great emergency is just about to unravel high above the clouds in the plane that they're taking...
- Movie, 1 (1999)Case Closed: The Last Wizard of the CenturyTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work~99minA phantom thief is on the loose, and his explosive capers are knocking out lights all over town! His target is a priceless Russian heirloom that people are literally dying to get their hands on. Pint-sized gumshoe Conan Edogawa is on the case, but there’s more to this mystery than anyone suspects. The good guys seem bad and the bad guys seem good, and not even the boy detective knows who to trust. Worse yet, a rogue sniper is making sure anyone in the way catches a bullet dead in the eye. Things are heating up, and Conan’s gonna need help to uncover the Last Wizard of the Century!
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Ping Pong The AnimationTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minChildhood friends Makoto "Smile" Tsukimoto (ironically, he seldom smiles) and Yukata "Peco" Hoshino are capable and aspiring table tennis players of Katase High School. Coach Jō "Butterfly" Koizumi has high expectation to both of them, but when Peco gets decisively defeated by a Chinese student he becomes so devastated and stops practicing. Meanwhile, Koizumi discovers Smile's potential and tries to motivate him to overcome his psychological obstacle.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Meitantei Conan: Gouka no HimawariTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~115minConan tries to track down Kaito Kid, who supposedly steals a replica of one of Van Gogh's Sunflowers paintings during an auction.
- TV-Series, 50 (2018)Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki FileLiden Films Inc.CrimeVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ajin: Demi-Human 2Polygon PicturesThrillerManga~24min