- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 37 (2006)Death NoteMADHOUSE Inc.CrimeManga~23minLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects - and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life? Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is now 2018. With Zero dead and the remnants of the Black Knights being swept up by the Britannian forces, a forced state of peace settles over Area 11. The rights of the Elevens remain limited but with no one to lead them and the defeat during the Black Rebellion hanging over them, the Japanese people remain under the boot of Britannian Empire with no hope to overcome this oppression. But forces are moving in the shadows and nothing is quite what it seems are the hopes and dreams of the Black Knights crushed or were the battles up until now a prelude for greater things yet to come?
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Steins;GateWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place in Akihabara, Tokyo. Rintarou Okabe, a self-proclaimed mad scientiest, is an eccentric person who heads a Futuristic Gadget Research Laboratory. Together with his friends, Mayuri Shiina and Itaru Hashida, he invents all sorts of things that, in actual fact, often don't have a practical use. Later, he accidently builds a time machine, the Phone Microwave. Contrary to his very own belief, the time machine actually works: From now onwards, he is able to send short mails through time to change the past and, eventually, affect the present. Over the course of the story, Okabe Rintarou admits many other people as new members of his Future Gadget Lab like Kurisu Makise, an extremely intelligent 18-year-old scientist. Soon afterwards, the organisation SERN, that also does research on time travel, becomes aware of Rintarou and his effort to revolutionize the process of travelling through time.
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minOn August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sight set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month, thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's right and identity were stripped away, the once proud Nation, now known as Aera 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannians aristocrats live comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Trough a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may now finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- Web, 3 (2018)Quan Zhi Gao Shou: Te Bie PianActionLight Novel~28min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Kuroko's Basketball Season 2Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~25minKuroko and Kagami enter the Winter Cup together with the rest of the Seirin Basketball team where they will face off against the rest of the Generation of Miracles.
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Kuroko's Basketball Season 3Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minAfter winning a fierce battle against Yosen High, Seirin High basketball team successfully advanced on the semifinals of the Winter Cup. They continue aiming to become the champion but this makes hard for them since they're against powerful opponents.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)No Game No LifeMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureLight Novel~23minGenius gamer siblings (plus being NEET & hikikomori) Sora and Shiro are known as the undefeatable “__” (blank). Their talents and skills are so good they are considered as urban legend. One day, a young boy named Teto appears before them, claiming to be the “God” of another dimension where Sora and Shiro are summoned to, in which no violence is allowed and everything is decided by a game. Of the 16 different races residing in this world, “Humanity” is the weakest. After having the vast majority of their lands captured by the other races and being driven to the brink of extinction, Sora and Shiro challenge these one-of-a-kind battles of the intellectual powers in order to save Humanity.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Kuroko's BasketballProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minTetsuya Kuroko is a former member from the legendary middle school basketball team known as "The Generation of Miracles". Upon meeting Taiga Kagami he decides upon becoming his shadow to help him become Japan's greatest basketball player.
- TV-Series, 23 (2018)Steins;Gate 0White FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Terror in ResonanceMAPPA Co., Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work~23minOne summer day, a terrorist attack strikes Tokyo. The perpetrators are two boys who call themselves "Sphinx." The attack was just the beginning of the grandiose game they are playing that will envelop all of Japan.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)One OutsMADHOUSE Inc.ThrillerManga~23minHiromichi Kojima, the star batter of the Lycaons, heads to Okinawa to train and bring himself out of a slump. There, he meets Toua Tokuchi, a 134 km/h (83 mph) pitcher and the undisputed king of a gambling form of baseball called "One Out". At Kojima's urging, Tokuchi signs up with the Lycaons. His contract differs form the usual, though, in that he gets 5,000,000 yen for every out he pitches, but loses 50,000,000 yen for every point he gives up.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Log HorizonSatelight Inc.AdventureLight Novel~25minElder Tales is an online fantasy RPG that has become popular worldwide. But when its twelfth expansion package, "Cultivate the Noosphere," is installed, thirty thousand players in Japan are trapped inside. Among them is grad student Shiroe, who isn't very good at interacting with others. But to survive in a world full of monsters, he forms a guild called "Log Horizon" with an eclectic group of other players.
- TV-Series, 24 (2012)The Pet Girl of SakurasouJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minSakurasou – the dormitory for the "troublemakers". This is where Kanda Sorata lives. One day the young Shiina Mahshiro moves in. He immediately feels attracted to her and charges himself with the duty to protect her from the "real" problem students. But Shiina isn't like any other girl, while being extremely talented and gifted, she is an utter mess and in no state to live by herself. This leads to a very reluctant relationship...
- Movie, 1 (2016)Detective Conan: The Darkest NightmareTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~111minOn a dark night, the Japanese police is raided by a spy and different countries' intelligence agencies' secret files are going to be taken, but public safety officers led by Tooru Amuro arrive just in time. The spy steals a car and escapes but is thwarted by FBI agent Shuichi Akai's rifle bullet and falls of the roadway. The next day, Conan and his friends go to an aquarium in Tokyo and find an attractive woman alone and injured. Her left and right eyes are different colors and she suffers from amnesia. Conan and his friends promise to help her regain her memory, so they stay with her. Throughout all this, Vermouth is watching behind the scenes. Afterwards, she pulls out a silencer and speaks into an attached intercom, "It's as planned, Gin."
- Movie, 1 (2017)Meitantei Conan: Kara Kurenai no Love LetterTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~112min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU TOO!feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- Movie, 3 (2017)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Movies)SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~135min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)The King's AvatarG.CMAY Animation & Film Co., LtdActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Log Horizon Season 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minThe journey of everyone involved in Elder Tale continues as Shiroe tries to resolve a foreseeable future problem by going through a full raid together with Naotsugu, new friend Tetra and Susukino's ruling guild, Silver Sword while Akatsuki stays behind with the others to guard Akihabara and the princess. As they try to fulfill their respective missions, they discover overwhelming challenges that push them to overcome their limits as adventurers in the constantly evolving world.
- TV-Series, 22 (2016)March Comes in Like a LionSHAFT Inc.DramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Classroom of the EliteLercheDramaLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Meitantei Conan: Gouka no HimawariTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~115minConan tries to track down Kaito Kid, who supposedly steals a replica of one of Van Gogh's Sunflowers paintings during an auction.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ajin: Demi-Human 2Polygon PicturesThrillerManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2015)Kuroko's Basketball: The Greatest PresentProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)The Irregular at Magic High School The Movie: The Girl Who Summons the Stars8bitActionLight Novel~90min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Alderamin on the SkyMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe Katvarna Empire is at war with the neighboring Republic of Kioka. In the Katvarna Empire, the lazy, woman-admiring Ikuta hates war, but due to certain circumstances, he grudgingly takes the High Grade Military Officer Exam. No one would have expected that this 17-year-old young man would eventually become a soldier called a great commander by others. Ikuta survives this world engulfed in war with his superior intellect.
- OVA, 1 (2016)Yahari Ore no Seishun Lovecome wa Machigatte Iru. Zoku: Kitto, Onna no Ko wa Osatou to Spice to Suteki na Nanika de Dekite Iru.feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2014)The Irregular at Magic High SchoolMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~23minDuring the third World War - caused by a lack of food due to the deep freeze in the 2030's - the population plunged down to three billion. What prevented this war from turning into a thermonuclear war, was the international collaboration between magic technicians. And now, during the late 21st century, all countries compete to raise magicians. The siblings Tatsuya and his little sister Miyuki Shiba both are magicians, who got accepted to First High School - a state-run school dedicated to teaching magic technicians. Due to the strict separation into two distinct groups according to their magical performances, Tatsuya was assigend to the so-called Weeds - the group with less advaned magical skills - and therefore separated from Miyuki, who was assessed to be a Bloom. Ever since brother and sister have entered through the gates of this prestigious school, the former calm campus has been subject to a rapid change...
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ajin: Demi-HumanPolygon PicturesThrillerManga~24min17 years ago, immortals first appeared on the battlefields of Africa. Later, rare, unknown new immortal lifeforms began appearing among humans, and they became known as "Ajin" (demi-humans). Just before summer vacation, a Japanese high school student is instantly killed in a traffic accident on his way home from school. However, he is revived, and a price is placed on his head. Thus begins a boy's life on the run from all of humankind.
- TV-Series, 22 (2012)HyoukaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.CrimeLight Novel~26minHōtarō Oreki doesn't like to do things that he considers a waste of energy. However, things start to change when he enters high school because even though he does not want to join any non-compulsory school activities, his older sister requested that he join the memberless Classic Literature Club so that it won't get abolished. Unbeknownst to him, another student, Eru Chitanda, already planned to join; but instead of being free from club obligations, Hōtarō eventually joined as he is strangely unable to refuse or escape from Eru's passionate gaze of curiosity. Together with his friends Satoshi and Mayaka, they began to discuss a variety of mysteries in school that only Hōtarō seems to be able to solve, including the mystery that lingered on from Eru's childhood memory.
- TV-Series, 14 (2015)To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2ndXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~25min
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)BokuranoGonzo K.K.DramaManga~23minDuring a summer camp, 15 children, 8 males and 7 females, find a grotto by the sea. Deep within they discover working computers and some electronic equipment, and later the owner, a man called Kokopelli. Kokopelli claimed to be a programmer working on a brand new game, in which a large robot has to defend the Earth against fifteen alien invasions. He persuades the children to test the game and sign a contract. All but one of them signs; barely a moment later they mysteriously awaken on the shore believing what happened was just a dream.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Magic Kaito 1412A-1 Pictures Inc.CrimeManga~24minHigh school student Kaito loves magic. His father was a genius magician with a secret identity as the Phantom Thief Kid. Unfortunately his father died in an unforeseen accident in a magic act. Eight years later, Kaito unexpectedly learns of his father's secret identity, and that he may have been murdered. In order to uncover the truth, he dons a silk hat and a white cape to follow in his father's footsteps as the Phantom Thief Kid.
- TV-Series, 1000 (1996)Case ClosedTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~25minThe criminal mind is a twisted place, and Jimmy Kudo knows the shady corridors of humanity better than any detective in the game. There ain’t a bad guy in town who can outsmart him, so they try to put the super sleuth down for a dirt nap. But instead of ending up in a shallow grave, Jimmy wakes up to find himself turned back into a kid. Utilizing his unlikely new persona and the latest in crime-fighting gadgetry, he tracks down his assailants as boy detective Conan Edogawa.
- Bonus, 1 (2015)Steins;Gate: Kyoukaimenjou no Missing Link - Divide by ZeroWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24min
- Web, 12 (2018)B: The BeginningProduction I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~26min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Haganai: I Don't Have Many FriendsAnime International Co., Inc.Nonsense-ComedyLight Novel~25minBlurb:Yozora's an abrasive loudmouth whose only friend at school is imaginary. She knows she's difficult - which makes her better off than Kodoka, a new transfer student who picked up an undeserved bad reputation the second he stepped on campus. Inspired by their shared status as social catastrophes, the two loners unite and start the Neighbors Club, an organization dedicated to finding other misfits and making friends. In no time, a third member joins their ranks: Sena, a pretty, popular rich girl who annoys Yozora to no end. With Kodoka in the middle of the chaos, the brash brunette and the blonde boy-magnet go 'round and 'round, even as the Neighbors Club begins to grow.