- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Yahari Ore no Seishun LoveCome wa Machigatte Iru. 3feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 43 (1999)GTO: Great Teacher OnizukaPierrot Co., Ltd.DramaManga~26minEikichi Onizuka is the teacher in every parent's nightmares, which may be the reason so many ninth-graders adore him. Built like a brick sushi bar, the 22-year-old Onizuka is a second-degree black belt in karate, a former biker, a foul-mouthed chain-smoker, and a lecher. But he's fanatically devoted to the idea of being a teacher and cares passionately about his students. Onizuka administers a broadly comic mixture of tough love and Clint Eastwood-style vigilante justice, which is just what's needed. Every student at Holy Forest Middle School seems to be a misfit, a thug, a bully, and/or the product of an unhappy home. Onizuka's actions bring him into conflict with parents, rival teachers, the PTA, various watchdog groups, and the sniveling vice-principal, none of whom can stop him.
- TV-Series, 75 (2000)Fighting SpiritMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIppo Makunouchi's gentle spirit and lack of confidence make him an easy target for the bullies at his high school who regularly beat him up. Then, he's rescued from a beating by Takamura, a larger-than-life professional boxer who inspires Ippo to learn the art of boxing. After passing one of Takamura's outrageous tests, Ippo attempts to join the Kamogawa Boxing Club, but Chief Kamogawa refuses to believe Ippo has a fighter's spirit and requires Ippo to spar with Miyata, an extraordinarily talented and skilled boxer. Can Ippo even survive the first round?!
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 11 (2011)AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That DayA-1 Pictures Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minJintas life is a dead end. Instead of attending school he spends his time at home doing nothing and nobody seems to care about him any longer. But it wasn't always like that. When he was still at elementary school, he was the head of his five friends and together they had a lively childhood, playing superheroes. Six years later nothing remained of this friendship because everyone went their own ways. Anaru has found new friends Yukiatsu and Tsuruko are attending an elite school and Poppo is travelling the world. But when Menma appears before Jinta and requests her wish to be granted it's up to him to gather the old friends and to overcome not only his own personnel problems.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in EgyptDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minAfter 30 grueling days of fighting off wave after wave of assassins sent by the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (all the while traveling by plane, train, and automobile from Japan, through Southeast Asia, and across the Middle East), Jotaro and his allies have made it at last to Egypt where DIO lies in wait. DIO, striving to end the Joestar line that has stood in his way for 100 years, sends his final and most fervent team of Stand-user followers, the 9 Egyptian Gods, to eliminate Jotaro and his allies. Jotaro and his party now have only two weeks to make their way to DIO’s hideout in Cairo and eliminate him before Jotaro’s mother succumbs to DIO’s curse.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU TOO!feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Classroom of the EliteLercheDramaLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2013)AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day - The MovieA-1 Pictures Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~99minA year has passed since Menma's ghostly return to the Super Peace Busters. Although the time they spent together during that summer was short, the five members reminisce about what happened as they each write a letter to their lost friend.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)School RumbleStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~23minWhile there is a decided lack of rumble in School Rumble, there’s more hilarious humdingers than any single dinger can hum… Look that one up! And while there is a truck full of pigs, a giraffe, flying saucers and crazy dream sequences, none of that’s even close to what this show’s about. (Though I would probably watch that show, too!) Here’s what you need to know: Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed on classmate Karasuma past the point of freakin’ out. Tough guy Harima, with his own delinquent style of freak, has a long-standing crush on Tenma… And Karasuma? Can you say clueless? He’s pretty much all about the curry. Mmm… Curry! With enough tangled triangles for an entire semester of geometry, just keep in mind… School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!
- OVA, 1 (2016)Yahari Ore no Seishun Lovecome wa Machigatte Iru. Zoku: Kitto, Onna no Ko wa Osatou to Spice to Suteki na Nanika de Dekite Iru.feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Yamada-kun & the 7 WitchesLiden Films Inc.ComedyManga~24minOne day, high school boy Yamada bumps into the beautiful female honor student Shiraishi on the stairs (literally), and their lips touch as they fall. When they regain their wits, they realize that they have swapped bodies. As time progresses, the two realize that this is not the only mysterious happening in the school.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Daily Lives of High School BoysSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minThe lives of a group of students who attend the boys-only Sanada North High School and their acquaintances. Generally centered around three friends; Tadakuni, Yoshitake, and Hidenori; they are surrounded by odd classmates, peculiar family members, and many other unique individuals.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Little Witch Academia: Enchanted ParadeTrigger Inc.ComedyOriginal Work~53minStudent witches Akko, Sucy and Lotte are tasked with organizing a parade commemorating the role of witches for the annual town festival. Sleeping giants, ambitious mayors, insolent boys, the girls' own squabbling and copious amounts of magic combine to create a spectacular event.
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)BokuranoGonzo K.K.DramaManga~23minDuring a summer camp, 15 children, 8 males and 7 females, find a grotto by the sea. Deep within they discover working computers and some electronic equipment, and later the owner, a man called Kokopelli. Kokopelli claimed to be a programmer working on a brand new game, in which a large robot has to defend the Earth against fifteen alien invasions. He persuades the children to test the game and sign a contract. All but one of them signs; barely a moment later they mysteriously awaken on the shore believing what happened was just a dream.
- TV-Series, 60 (2011)BeelzebubPierrot Plus Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~24minTatsumi Oga is a first year student in Ishiyama High School, a school for delinquents, where he is called the "strongest juvenile delinquent". One day while sleeping next to a river, Tatsumi sees a man floating down it. Tatsumi pulls him to shore and the man splits in half, revealing a baby boy. This boy, Beelzebub, is the son of the demon king, and Tatsumi, along with Beelzebub's demon maid Hilda, has been chosen as the one to raise him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Gabriel DropoutDoga KoboComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)D-Frag!Brain's BaseComedyManga~24minKazama Kenji sees himself as a real thug but somehow people arround him don't seem to agree. When the story begins Kenji and his "gang" meet the strange girls Chitose, Sakura, Minami and Roka who are everything but normal and whatever Kenji's reputation is, it is nothing compared to the outstanding behaviour of these girls. He forces himself to take part in their "Game Creation Club" and experiences all kinds of adventures from that day on.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)KiznaiverTrigger Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minThe fictional Japanese city named Sugomori City is built on reclaimed land. But as the years go by, the city's population is decreasing. One day, Sonosaki tells her classmate Katsuhira: "You have been selected to be a Kiznaiver." The Kizuna System, which allows Katsuhira to share his wounds, connects him to the classmates whose lives and personalities completely differ from his. The Kizuna System is an incomplete system for the implementation of world peace that connects people through wounds. All those who are connected to this system are called Kiznaivers. When one Kiznaiver is wounded, the system divides and transmits the wound among the other Kiznaivers.
- Movie, 1 (2018)MFKZStudio 4°CActionComic~94min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)The Morose Mononokean ⅡPierrot Plus Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2017)Boku no Hero Academia: Training of the DeadBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~23minTraining of the Dead takes place after the U.A. High internships arc, which ends with episode 20 of Season 2. Four guest students from Isamu High join U.A. High’s class 1-A for a survival training. However, the quirk of one particularly hot-headed guest student causes quite a bit of trouble …
- Other, 1 (2014)Assassination Classroom: Meeting TimeLercheAction ComedyManga~10min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)The Morose MononokeanPierrot Plus Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- OVA, 4 (1994)You're Under Arrest!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work~28minRunning late on her first day as a patrol woman for the Bokuto Police Department, spunky moped rider Natsumi Tsujimoto decides to take several shortcuts, only to be chased down and cited by mechanical genius and expert police driver Miyuki Kobayakawa. Upon arrival at the precinct, Natsumi finds out that her new partner is the same woman who ticketed her earlier. At first, she doesn't trust Miyuki, but in a short period of time, they develop an unbreakable friendship that overcomes traffic accidents, reckless drivers and even the strongest typhoons to hit Tokyo.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of LifePlatinumvision Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Kamigami no AsobiBrain's BaseRomanceVisual Novel~24minYui Kusanagi is ordered by Zeus, a god and the headmaster of a school he created, to teach the meaning of love to young and handsome gods. The reason he has for doing this is to cancel the negative effects of the weakening bond between the world of the divine and the world of the humans.
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)MitsudomoeBridge Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minSatoshi Yabe alias Yabe-cchi is just starting his new life as an elementary school teacher. On his first day of work he falls in love immediately with the natural airhead school nurse. Little does he know that in his assigned class the law is made by the Marui triplets. Can Yabe-cchi survive this ordeal or will the three sisters get the best of him…
- Movie, 1 (2012)Psychic School WarsSUNRISE Inc.DramaNovel~110minIt's a new school year at the local Junior High School i Kamakura. The school year starts off with a new transfer student Ryoichi Kyogoku who joins the 8th grade class. He has been ordered to join the school, and use his special gift of telepathy and take over their school. This boy who happens to be handsome, and be a charismatic person, gains popularity, and using his powers takes over the entire school, except for Seki. This begins a war to regain their freedom for their school and themselves.
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)Persona 4: The AnimationAnime International Co., Inc.AdventureVideo Game~25minWhen Yu Narukami moves to the country town of Inaba to stay with his uncle and cousin, he's expecting a lot more peace and quiet than he's used to in the big city. What he isn't expecting is for his uncle's job as a police detective to spill over into his own life, or for the murders that are occurring across town to be somehow linked to Yu's own strange experiences, odd local weather patterns, and a mysterious TV show world that seems to be attempting to get Yu to enter it! Now, together with a new group of friends, Yu must plunge into a bizarre alternate reality where he gains unique abilities that will either help him solve the riddle of the mystery killer... or lead him to his doom.
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)Negima!XEBECRomantic ComedyManga~24minVampires, Robots, Sorcery... And that's all before gym class! Wizard-in-training Negi Springfield is only 10 years old, but he also happens to be the newest English teacher at the all-girl Mahora Academy. Too bad a bachelor's degree and an enchanted staff can't prepare a lad for the chaos of being surrounded by dozens of Junior High girls!
- TV-Special, 1 (2016)Persona 5 The Animation: The Day BreakersA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2003)Cromartie High SchoolProduction I.G., Inc.ComedyManga~12minPoor Kamiyama! Somehow, he has been enrolled in Cromartie High School, the infamous school for delinquents. When your classmates are the meanest, toughest (and often dumbest) students around, you do what you can to fit in. But when you add a 400-pound gorilla, a robot with an attitude, and a macho brute that bears a striking resemblance to a world famous celebrity, it makes blending much more difficult.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)Ultimate Otaku TeacherA-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~24minJunichirō is a young man obsessed with manga, anime, and games. He was a young genius who published papers in the journals Nature and Science when he was only 17. However, after graduating college, he became a NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) absorbed in his anime blog. Unable to watch Kagami throw away his life, his sister Suzune gets him to work at the Ichō Academy she attends. The head of the school's board, Koyomi Hiiragi, assigns Kagami to his new life as a teacher.
- OVA, 4 (1990)Osu!! Karate BuJ.C.STAFFFighting-ShounenManga~50minTadashi Matsushita has recently entered the Kansai Fifth Technical High School and joined its notorious karate club. There he meets his captain, Yoshiyuki Takagi, an incredibly strong individual. Feared and respected throughout Osaka, Takagi is deep down an honorable and compassionate guy despite his violent endeavors.
- OVA, 2 (1996)Angel DensetsuToei Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~23minAngel Densetsu is a story about Seiichirou Kitano, a kind and naive boy with the heart of an angel, but the sinister looks of a devil. This causes many misunderstandings, leading people to assume that he is a villain or heroin addict, and results in a career as the head thug, or "school guardian" at his new school.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)In Search of the Lost Future - À la recherche du futur perdufeel.Romantic DramaVisual Novel~25minThe Astronomy Club of the protagonist Sou Akiyama is filled with the big names on campus. Just before the festival on October 1, the club receives a request from the student executive committee to calm the uneasiness among the students. There are reports of ghost sightings, accidents, sleeping sickness, and other mysterious incidents at the old building. When Yui Furukawa, a quiet girl who transferred late into the school, appears before Sou, the gears of fate slowly begin to move.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Back to the JurassicAdventure~85min
- OVA, 1 (1987)Devilman: The BirthOh-Production Ltd.HorrorManga~50minDemons exist and their power is beyond what humans can fathom. In fact they are so strong that humans do not stand a chance against them in a fight. The only thing strong enough to defeat a demon is another demon and it is trough this logic that Ryo Asuka hatches the plan to have his good-hearted friend Akira Fudo possessed by a demon. If a person is of pure of heart then he might be able to control the demon that posses him and thereby acquire power equal to a demon. After raising some hell in a club the plan works and Akira is possessed by the powerful demon known as Amon. Now Akira is humanities sole champion of justice against the hidden demon menace that has plagued humanity since the dawn of time.
- Web, 1 (2018)Dropkick on My Devil! Extra EpisodeNonsense-Comedy~24min