- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Boku no Hero Academia 5Action ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Steins;GateWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place in Akihabara, Tokyo. Rintarou Okabe, a self-proclaimed mad scientiest, is an eccentric person who heads a Futuristic Gadget Research Laboratory. Together with his friends, Mayuri Shiina and Itaru Hashida, he invents all sorts of things that, in actual fact, often don't have a practical use. Later, he accidently builds a time machine, the Phone Microwave. Contrary to his very own belief, the time machine actually works: From now onwards, he is able to send short mails through time to change the past and, eventually, affect the present. Over the course of the story, Okabe Rintarou admits many other people as new members of his Future Gadget Lab like Kurisu Makise, an extremely intelligent 18-year-old scientist. Soon afterwards, the organisation SERN, that also does research on time travel, becomes aware of Rintarou and his effort to revolutionize the process of travelling through time.
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Gintama (Episodes 266-316)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Gintama (Episodes 253-265)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minSakata Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape a living as freelance jack-of-all-trades at Edo while amidst the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 317-328)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 51 (2011)Gintama (Episodes 202-252)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minAfter a break of one year everyone at odd jobs changed. Gintoki became a true hero while Kagura matured to a true beauty. Only Shinpachi seems to be left out. Unable to get used to his changed environment he tries to find a fitting place to stay just to end up with the Shinsengumi. But they weren't left out. Hijikata is now a sissy while Yamazaki mutated to an anpan-addicted bad ass. But it seems there's a dark secret behind all the changes. Can Shimpanchi and Hijikata solve the mystery and change everything back to how it was?
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Steins;Gate: The Movie - Load Region of Deja VuWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~90minKurisu has returned to Akihabara after a year in America, and although she and Okabe have a somewhat romantic reunion, their time together does not last long. Okabe begins to have images of other timelines, and ultimately disappears from everyone's sights and memories. Kurisu must fight against her own heart to decide whether to follow the path of a scientist and follow Okabe's words to not go back in time to get him back, or let her emotions drive her to save her most precious person, no matter what dangerous effects it may have on the world.
- TV-Series, 11 (2011)Bunny DropProduction I.G., Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~23minDaikichi, a 30-year-old bachelor, meets the 6-year-old girl Rin at his grandfather Souichi's funeral. It is there that Daikichi and his family learn that Rin is Souichi's direct descendant. When the topic of who would care for her comes up, the family shirks all responsibility of raising this "shameful" child. Reacting emotionally, Daikichi declares his intention to take Rin into his home. This is the story of two very different individuals coming together under one roof and learning what it means to be a family, an experience that teaches Daikichi what it means to be a parent.
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)My Hero Academia Season 4BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMy Hero Academia enters its fourth round and continues the story of Deku, Shouto, Katsuki, and the rest of the young hero crew. After the bitter battle between All Might and All for One, life goes on, but with the official and public end of All Might’s hero career, the future is uncertain and without the “Symbol of Peace”, fear slowly creeps into people’s hearts. Thus it is necessary to swiftly find a new number 1 and train a generation of young heroes who will one day be able to take over the tasks of their predecessors. All Mights last words, too, are still ringing in everyone’s head—“Now it’s your turn!” To whom was the hero referring then? Endeavour? Deku? Or perhaps each and every young and aspiring hero? The media also deal with this question and so Deku’s class at UA gets a surprise visit from a reporter who wants to get to the bottom of it! Which of them is All Might’s successor?! While Deku and his friends have to deal with the media, their training, internships, and the expectations of the world, something is stirring in the shadows … Not only the League of Villains under Tomura Shigaraki, but also the Mafia smells their chance after the fall of All Might …!
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Kaguya-Sama: Love is War?A-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Spice and Wolf: Season 2Marvy Jack, Brain's BaseAdventureLight Novel~24minThe journey through the wild countryside continues for the merchant Lawrence and his traveling companion, Holo the untamed harvest goddess. As their winding path takes them from village to village, Lawrence and Holo reap the bounty of an ever-strengthening bond, depending on his street smarts and her animal instincts to lead them to the feisty deity's northern home.
- TV-Series, 14 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 354-367)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 342-353)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Special, 7 (2017)Owarimonogatari Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~23min
- TV-Series, 47 (2006)NanaMADHOUSE Inc.Romantic DramaManga~23minTwo girls with the same name leave their old lives behind and come to Tokyo to start fresh--what adventures await these two hopeful young women under the bright lights of the big city? Nana Osaki wants nothing more than to make it big as the singer of a rock 'n' roll band, while Nana Komatsu wants to put her life in motion and get her new relationship off to a good start. When the two Nanas fall in love with the same apartment, they become roommates and then best friends, and the party has just begun!
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 329-341)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 39 (2018)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden WindDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2012)Steins;Gate: Egoistic PoriomaniaWhite FoxComedyVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place a few months after the end of the series. Okabe and the rest of the laboratory staff are invited by Feyris to go to Los Angeles. Mayuri and her friends make plans to meet with Makise who went to the US after the stressful events that had occured. Okabe has some minor difficulties with the local police because he is overcome by his "Hyououin Kyouma personality" and, thus attracts a lot of attention. Will Makise and Okabe find an opportunity to talk about their experiences in Japan?
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Spice and WolfIMAGIN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minLawrence, a traveling merchant searching for profit, finds a naked girl with the ears and tail of a wolf asleep in his cart. Her name is Holo – a harvest goddess with an untamed beast lurking inside who longs to return to her beloved northern home. Armed with his street smarts and her animal instincts, a simple peddler and a forgotten deity begin a journey through the wild countryside. Along their path, the riches of happiness shall be reaped, even as the bankruptcy which dwells in the human heart is exposed.
- Movie, 1 (2019)KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World! The Movie - Legend of CrimsonJ.C.STAFFAdventureLight Novel~90min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl SenpaiCloverWorksRomantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- Movie, 3 (2016)KizumonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~72min
- TV-Series, 39 (2016)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is UnbreakableDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIt's the year 1999, 11 years after Jotaro Kujo's desperate fight against Dio in Egypt. Jotaro meets with Josuke Higashikata, the illegitimate son of his grandfather Joseph Joestar. He discovers that Josuke also has the same "Stand" power and that a new threat is surfacing in Morioh City.
- TV-Series, 23 (2018)Steins;Gate 0White FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Magi: The Kingdom of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~25minAladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana's adventures continue in the magical Kingdom of Magnostadt, a country ruled by magicians, and the Reim Empire, which is protected by the Magi Scheherazade.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! Take on MeKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~98min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Showa Genroku Rakugo ShinjuStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~26minThe year was 1970s. Fascinated by the performance of rakugo master Yakumo the 8th at a philanthropic show in a prison, delinquent Kyōji visited Yakumo immediately after serving his term, begging Yakumo to take him in as an apprentice. To his surprise, master Yakumo agreed without much hesitation, yet things progressed not quite as Kyōji expected. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (2010)Gintama: The MovieSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~95minOdd Jobs Gin has taken on a lot of odd work in the past, and when you're a Jack of All Trades agency based in a feudal Japan that's been conquered and colonized by aliens, the term "Odd Jobs" means REALLY ODD jobs. But when some more than slightly suspicious secrets from the shadows of Gintoki Sakata's somewhat shady former samurai past and a new pair of odd jobs collide, the action is bound to get so wild and demented that only a feature film will do it justice! Sit down, strap yourself in, and make sure you're not wearing anything too tight or constricting as the junior half of OJG takes on the task of tracking down a tenacious terrorist while their silver-haired slickster of a partner seeks out a certain sword in the stunningly side-splitting and screwy Gin Tama!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Kaguya-Sama: Love is WarA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2008)Spice and Wolf: A Wolf and a Tail of HappinessIMAGIN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minKraft Lawrence, a 25 year old peddler travelling from town to town selling and buying various things to make a living during a period much like Europe in the Middle Ages. One night when stopped at the town of Pasroe, he finds in his wagon a 250 year old pagan wolf deity girl named Holo. She appears to be that of a 15 year old girl, except for a wolf tail and ears. She introduces herself as the town's goddess of harvest who has kept it blessed with good harvests of wheat for many years. Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north called Yoitsu, she believes the people have already forsaken her anyway and that she has kept her promise to maintain the good harvests. She manages to bargain her way out of the village by making a deal with Lawrence to take her with him. As they travel, her wisdom helps increase his profits, but at the same time, her true nature draws unwanted attention from the church.
- TV-Series, 26 (2010)Maid Sama!J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~25minThe former all-boys school Saika High, noted for reckless and badly brought up students, has become a co-educational institution. Nevertheless, the percentage of female students is still quite small. Ayuzawa Misaki, a highly motivated and optimistic girl, decides to make this school a better place for her female schoolmates. Because of the training she received and her position as the student council-president she is often accused – by the male students – to be a cruel dictator who cares only about giving the girls an advantage. Having said that, Misaki has a well-protected secret which is discovered by her classmate Takumi Usui. However, when she visits school the next day, she is surprised to find that Takumi has kept her secret. She wonders what the reason may be...
- TV-Series, 201 (2006)GintamaSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minLife isn't easy in feudal Japan... especially since the aliens landed and conquered everything! Oh sure, the new health care is great, but the public ban on the use of swords has left a lot of defeated samurai with a difficult career choice! This is especially true if they're not particularly inclined towards holding a day job, which is why Gintoki Sakata's opted for the freelance route, taking any job that's offered to him as long as the money's right. Unfortunately, in a brave new world filled with stray bug-eyed montsters, upwardly mobile Yakuza, and overly ambitious E.T. entrepreneurs, those jobs usually don't pay as well as they should for the pain, suffering, and indignities endured!
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)OwarimonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minDuring the month of October of his third year in high school, Koyomi Araragi is introduced to a transfer student named Ougi Oshino by his underclassman Kanbaru Suruga. Ougi tells Koyomi that she has something she wishes to consult with him. When she draws the map of Naoestu High School, she finds something peculiar. This discovery reveals a tale that wasn't meant to be told, and this makes Koyomi's high school life totally different. This is the story that brings to light “what” makes Koyomi Araragi. This is the story that reveals the “beginning” of everything.
- TV-Series, 15 (2009)BakemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minBakemonogatari is about the high school student Koyomi Araragi who is bitten by a vampire during the annual Japanese Golden Week. Since then, he sees strange and supernatural beings like ghosts and demons. Another paranormal event occurs when he saves his classmate Hitagi Senjougahara after she fell down the stairs: Hitagi's weight is extraordinarily little. Therefore, he decides to solve Hitagi's secret and find a solution for his own problem as well. Every story arc deals with Koyomi and the mysterious young girl Hitagi; Koyomi slowly starts to believe that Hitagi might be a central point and of enormous importance to solve the strange happenings.
- TV-Series, 24 (2012)The Pet Girl of SakurasouJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minSakurasou – the dormitory for the "troublemakers". This is where Kanda Sorata lives. One day the young Shiina Mahshiro moves in. He immediately feels attracted to her and charges himself with the duty to protect her from the "real" problem students. But Shiina isn't like any other girl, while being extremely talented and gifted, she is an utter mess and in no state to live by herself. This leads to a very reluctant relationship...
- Movie, 1 (2019)Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Shinkon Ryokou Hurricane - Ushinawareta HiroshiShin-Ei AnimationAction ComedyManga~100min
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Black Butler: Book of CircusA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaManga~24minCiel and his butler, Sebastian, are asked by her Majesty to investigate the mysterious disappearance of small children and they are pointed in the direction of a traveling circus which's arrival to town coincides with the disappearances of the kids.
- TV-Series, 14 (2006)The Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyLight Novel~24minI thought that when I entered high school, my days of believing in aliens, time travelers and ESPers were going to be over. That is until she introduced herself. Claiming to be interested in only aliens, time travelers, and ESPers, Haruhi Suzumiya was the strangest girl I've met in a long time. Before I knew what's going on, I've been dragged into her weird club, and it looks like I'm not the only one who has been drafted into this SOS-Brigade of hers, because there are three other students who don't seem to be so ordinary themselves. Either way we ve all found ourselves caught up in Haruhi's quest to search for all things extraordinary. And what's this I hear about us making a movie?