- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 25 (2020)Fruits Basket 2nd SeasonTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Kaguya-sama: Love Is War?A-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~25minThe intellectual fight between the elite students Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane about who will confess their love first continues in “Kaguya-Sama: Love is War?”. After both were too proud to take the first step until the end of season one, season two continues with this story seamlessly. After the summer holidays, classes at the elite Shuchiin Academy continue. Chika developed her first own card game and desperately wants to try it out with her friends, Tsubasa and Nagisa are still looking for relationship advice and of course, Kaguya has also made new plans. And there is also a special day coming up, because there are only very few days left until Miyuki’s birthday! How should Kaguya get him a gift without it looking like a profession of love, however? And so, their efforts to finally get the other to confess and say the three magic words continue!
- Movie, 1 (1997)Princess MononokeStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~133minYoung Ashitaka receives a fatal infection after a demonic wild boar attacks his northern village. Seeking a cure, he sets out to locate the deer-like god Shishigami. Along the way, he sees the rape of the Earth by a mining village. The constant plundering by the village has brought the wrath of the Wolf God, Moro, who attacks the village along with San, a human who was raised by the wolf god. She communicates with the nature spirits.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Evangelion: 2.22 - You Can (Not) Advance.Studio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~108minNew Pilots, New Evas, New Angels The landmark anime Evangelion evolves, reaching new heights of intensity in the new feature film: Evangelion 2.22. In this explosive new story, brutal action and primal emotion clash as a group of young pilots maneuver their towering, cyborg Eva Units into combat against a deadly and disturbing enemy. In the battle to prevent the apocalyptic Third Impact, Shinji and Rei were forced to carry humanity's hopes on their shoulders. Now, as the onslaught of the bizarre, monstrous Angels escalates, they find their burden shared by two new Eva pilots, the fiery Asuka and the mysterious Mari. In this thrilling new experience for fans of giant robot destruction, the young pilots fight desperately to save mankind and struggle to save themselves.
- Movie, 1 (2021)Sword Art Online the Movie: Progressive - Aria of a Starless NightA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Toradora!J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~25minDue to his frightening appearance, Ryuuji lives a rather unfortunate life. On the first day of his junior year of high school, he meets a strange girl named Taiga - better known as the Palm-top Tiger! Despite looking small and cute, she's extremely short-tempered, and nobody can stop her once she starts throwing punches. However, Ryuuji learns a secret about Taiga that nobody else knows... The dragon and the tiger join forces to bring you a monolithic romantic comedy!
- TV-Series, ? (2022)Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2Romantic ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)Food Wars! Shokugeki no SomaJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~25minSoma Yukihira is a son of a restaurant owner. He's talented at cooking and can make new dishes, mostly weird and epic combinations (squid and peanut butter) but this wide imagination of his also led him to create wonderful and unique foods. However, two to three years from now, the restaurant is on the verge of closing since his father will be working together with his friend. Before the time comes, Soma began studying in Engetsu Teahouse Culinary Academy, Japan's top culinary academy. For him to continue their restaurant business, he must learn and improve his cooking skills in this prestigious academy.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Food Wars! The Third PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Food Wars! The Third Plate (Totsuki Train-Arc)J.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 1000 (1999)One PieceToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, an enchanted Devil Fruit that gave him the ability to stretch like rubber. Its only drawback? He'll never be able to swim again--a serious handicap for an aspiring sea dog! Years later, Luffy sets off on his quest to find the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Food Wars! The Second PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min“Shokugeki no Souma” is back for its second season. The preliminaries of the Autumn Election are over and it is time for the grand finale. Will Souma be able to win the tournament for himself or will one of the other competitors secure first place and with it also the title of the best cook of the grade?
- TV-Series, 39 (2018)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden WindDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIn raw, soul-stirringly picturesque Napoli, vigilance is a prized virtue—especially for local teen Giorno Giovanna. The Southern Italian crime syndicate is all-powerful, and Giorno is not about to let his city and its impressionable youth sink even further into the shadowy world of mafia drugs and crime. Luckily for Giorno, the like-minded mafioso Bruno Bucciarati is willing to help him in his struggle to become Primo Mafioso and overtake the Passione famiglia. But first, he has to survive initiation.
- TV-Series, 50 (2009)Cross GameSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~24min5th grader Koh Kitamura lives next door to the Tsukishima family, owners of a batting cage and the Clover cafe. His girlfriend, Wakaba, is the 2nd Tsukishima daughter; the 3rd daughter, the baseball prodigy Aoba, can't stand him. Wakaba dreams of Koh pitching at legendary Koshien Stadium, site of the national high school championship finals. However, tragedy strikes, and it is up to Koh, with the help of Aoba and his other teammates, to make Wakaba's dream come true,
- OVA, 4 (2018)ReLIFE: Final ArcTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaManga~24min“Relife: Kanketsuhen” seamlessly continues the main story with four additional episodes. The four episodes show the further progress of the Relife experiment from both Kaizaki and Hishiro up to its end.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Kaguya-sama: Love Is WarA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 3 (2016)KizumonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~72min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Food Wars! The Fourth PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24minShokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara, the fourth season of the anime version of the “Shokugeki no Souma” manga, continues the culinary adventures of Souma Yukihira and his friends. After the exhausting train ride and the many battles the “rebels” had to fight on the way, the Battle Royale Shokugeki is now in full swing! Souma had to dig deep into his bag of tricks in order to find enough comrades for the Battle Royale, since all members of his gang except him, Erina, Megumi, and Takumi had already been eliminated—that is, defeated and put in a cage. But with Isshiki, Kuga, Subaru, and the former third seat of the “Elite 10”—Tousuke Megishima—Souma has put together an extremely powerful team! And in the very first round of the Battle Royale, the members of Azami’s Central and the audience get a taste of the power Souma’s team brings to the table! Not only can the two former “Elite 10” members—Isshiki and Tousuke—easily bring their opponents to their knees, but Souma, who has to compete with the Soba specialist Nene Kinokuni in her own field of expertise of all things, also emerges victorious! A glorious 3-0 start for the rebel team in the Battle Royale Shokugeki, which is now entering its second round. Who will step up next and when will Central bring their two star players, Rindou and Eishi, onto the field?
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU Climax!feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- Web, 13 (2016)ReLIFETMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaManga~24minArata Kaizaki is an unemployed, single 27-year-old who has just been cut off from his parents' financial support. Unable to find a job due to him leaving his previous employer within three months, he is stuck. One night after drinking with a high school friend, Arata meets Ryō Yoake, a man who offers Arata pills to turn him back into a 17-year old so he can redo his life. After agreeing to the experiment, Arata joins a high school class, and meets Chizuru Hishiro, a socially-awkward silent beauty who yearns to have friends. Through connecting with her and other classmates, Arata must find what he lacks to live a happy life in the real world within a one-year time limit.
- Movie, 1 (1997)Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of EvangelionGainax Co., Ltd., Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~90minHaving prevented the Third Impact and thus saving the planet, NERV unexpectedly finds itself under attack. Conscious of Gendo's betrayal, SEELE launches a massive raid towards Tokyo-3 in order to conclude the Human Instrumentality Project at any cost. NERV must now fight its most fearsome opponent: mankind itself.
- TV-Series, 26 (1995)Neon Genesis EvangelionGainax Co., Ltd., Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minNeon Genesis Evangelion is the story of a reluctant young hero, called upon to pilot an immense robotic weapon in battle against alien invaders in the year 2015. As the remnants of the human race cower in subterranean cities, a deadly war is being waged on what is left of the planet. On one side are the mysterious beings known as Angels; on the other, the special agency NERV and mankind’s last hope, the awe-inspiring Evangelions. Annotation: An English-dubbed version was first published as part of a VHS release by ADV Films starting in 1996. After ADV Films’ license expired, streaming service Netflix released a newly dubbed version in 2019.
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Non Non Biyori NonstopSILVER LINK.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)Fruits Basket: Season 1TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minAfter having gone through family tragedy, the world of the 16-year-old high-school student Tooru Honda is turned upside down. She packs her things and moves out … into a tent! Unfortunately, she manages to set up her tent on the private property of the mysterious Souma Clan and it doesn’t take the owner very long until he learns her secret. The Souma Clan, however, has its very own secret as Tooru is soon to find out. When members of the Clan are embraced by a person of the opposite sex, they transform into animals from the Chinese zodiac signs!
- Movie, 1 (2016)One Piece Film: GoldToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~120min
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)KatanagatariWhite FoxAdventureLight Novel~50minLegend has it the unrivaled blacksmith Shikizaki Kiki's masterpieces, the 12 Klesha Bringers, led the Sengoku Period of Japan. The "Land of the Rising Sun" was unified as one nation under one man. However, this man, the Old Shogun, feared a rebellion and enacted a notorious policy known as Katana Hunting, collecting 988 of the 1,000 katanas Shikizaki forged. Despite the policy, 12 of his true mastercrafts were left uncollected. The other 988 were merely experiments created for the sake of perfecting these 12, known as Klesha Bringers. Shichika Yasuri, the seventh generation master of the sword art Kyoto Ryu, and his older sister Nanami live on the isolated Fusho Island. One day, Togame, a Shogunate official dispatched to collect the Klesha Bringers, pays a visit to the island...
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life Season 2Platinumvision Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24minKono Oto Tomare! (2019), the second season of the anime adaptation of Amyuu’s manga of the same name, continues the story of Takezou, Chika, Satowa, and the koto club of their school. The school competition of the koto clubs is in full swing and because nothing can ever go smoothly, Chika injures his hand when he saves Satowa from a tumbling koto. With his hand injury, he struggles to play and the performance of the whole club suffers for it—it just won’t sound right … But through pure willpower they finally manage to pull themselves together and deliver a worthy performance that takes the audience’s breath away! However, Chika is now left with his hand both, injured and strained, and has to put up with a one-month time-out and while Satowa and Hiro are plagued by guilt, Satowa’s rival Kazusa voices heavy accusations against Chika and the club … How will things continue for Chika, Takezou and co?
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU TOO!feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?J.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24minAs an adventurer living in Orario, Bell Cranel becomes the only member of Hestia Familia. Although he was very weak compared to veteran dungeon crawlers, he gained a special skill that enables him to become stronger quickly as long as his feelings towards Aiz, the Sword Princess whom he looks up to, does not change. With the help of his Goddess, Hestia and other people who cares for him, he vows to be strong enough to stand side-by-side with Aiz and protect everyone important to him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Classroom of the EliteLercheDramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)Initial D: First StageGALLOP Co., Ltd., PastelGanbatteManga~25minTakumi's nights working as the delivery boy for his dad's tofu shop have turned him into one of the most formidable drivers around. Behind the wheel of his modified Eight-Six, he's one with the road - and his life shifts into high gear when the underground street racing world takes notice. Local legend Keisuke, a member of the infamous Red Suns racing team, wants to take Takumi on. He's not alone; drivers from across the region are lining up for a shot at the new guy. One challenger after the next, Takumi schools the competition with his amazing drifting technique and downhill expertise. But it's not enough to simply rack up the victories - Takumi's out to prove he's the best.
- TV-Series, 24 (2004)Initial D 4th StageACGT Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~27minNobody drives like Takumi; his instincts, confidence, and downhill expertise make him seem unbeatable. Now that he’s joined the Project D racing crew, his reputation precedes him as the team travels the region, facing the competition on its own turf. Every challenger brings a unique style and each course holds its own dangers, but no matter the obstacle in Takumi’s headlights, he’ll do whatever it takes to put it in the rearview mirror. Because he knows when you’re born to race and driven to be the best, it’s not enough to be fast – Takumi won’t take his eyes off the road until he’s faster than everyone else.
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Fruits Basket: The Final SeasonTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (1999)Initial D: Second StagePastelGanbatteManga~23minTakumi's rise to the top the street racing underground is the stuff of legend, but his status as the best is on the line once again. Team Emperor's in town with a singular goal: to crush all opposition. The team's drivers are as aggressive as their cars are advanced, and Akina's Eight-Six might be outclassed. There's a chance that Takumi's skills have surpassed the abilities of his beloved machine, and if he wants to maintain his rep, severe modifications must be made. Unfortunately, mechanical woes aren't his only problem, thanks to some rumors going around about his girl. The distractions are definitely stacking up, and so are the challengers. That means it's time for Takumi to do what he does best - keep his eyes on the road ahead and floor it.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the OrionJ.C.STAFFAction DramaLight Novel~82minIn the anime movie to Danmachi, Gekijouban Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka: Orion no Ya, we once again follow Bell Cranel and his friends on their adventures. Bell, who has become quite popular by now, makes his way to the Dungeon as every day to earn his daily bread. On the way he not only gets an apple from the local fruit merchant, but of course also a delicious bento for the road from the charming waitress Syr. When he is in the dungeon with his carrier Lili and his companion Welf, the three decide to kill a couple more monsters today—after all there is a big party tonight and they want to indulge a little! While Bell strolls from stand to stand together with Hestia, Lili and Welf, the two girls get into their usual fight over “their Bell,” when they hear Hermes’ calls. He announces a competition: a great prize awaits the adventurer who can pull a lance out of a block of ice! Even though many a mighty adventurer fails, this task is easy for our Argonaut, but what awaits him now surprises everyone … The contest was a selection process of the goddess Artemis and Bell is now her chosen champion—her Orion—who must join her in battle to defeat the mysterious threat lurking outside Orario in distant, ancient ruins. Even though he’s an adventurer of the Hestia familia and now also Artemis’ chosen warrior, Bell finds himself thrown into an adventure that will test every one of his abilities and demand much courage—and that will, perhaps, turn him into the hero he always wanted to be …!
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Food Wars! The Fifth PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24minThe anime adaptation of the manga “Shokugeki no Souma” continues with its fifth season and resumes the culinary travels of Souma Yukihara and his comrades at the Totsuki Tea House Cooking School. After the elite organisation Central, lead by Azami Nakiri, was beaten by the “Rebels”, Erina Nakiri took over the responsibilities as new principal for the Toutsuki Cooking School, and the Elite Ten Countil also reformed under the leadership of Souma. While normality has returned to Toutsuki, the exciting competitions and challenges for the students at the elite cooking school continue. At the end of the new semester, students are faced with a special task: they must form groups, leading a number of basic restaurants, with the price and range of dishes being up to them. The goal is to accumulate an income of 3 Million Yen with their current knowledge—in just three days! Souma and the new Elite Ten Council have a tough task ahead of them, because they were assigned a remote and run-down food stall … Will they live up to their high ambitions? And what’s going on with this mysterious new teacher, Suzuki, who, for some reason, seems to be very fixated on Souma?
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Banana FishMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Yuri!!! on IceMAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~23min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Plastic MemoriesDoga KoboSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work~24minIn a future not too far away, androids that look exactly like humans begin to spread across the world. The android production company SA Corp. produced Giftia, a new kind of android that has the most amount of emotion and human-like qualities out of any other model ever seen. However, due to problems in technology, the androids have a service life, and once they pass that, it gets pretty bad. For this reason, SA Corp. creates a terminal service in order to retrieve Giftia that have gone past their service life. A new employee at the terminal service named Tsukasa Mizugaki forms a team with the Giftia Isla to retrieve the other androids.