- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2003)One Piece: The Adventure of Dead EndToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~95minLuffy and crew arrive at the harbour of Anabaru. The local casino is holding a competition in which the winner will obtain a huge monetary reward if he reaches the finishing line first. Nami is elated and decides to participate in the competition. However, there is a conspiracy going behind the competition and the mastermind is an ex-military commander, Gasparde. His plan is to lure all the pirates to the military base and send them to their deaths. Luffy and gang have to overcome the numerous tests and tribulations along the way to complete this dead-end adventure.
- Movie, 1 (2003)InuYasha: The Movie 3 - Swords of an Honorable RulerSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~99minBlurb: Many years ago, the Great Dog Demon wielded the Three Swords of the Fang. Upon his death, he bequeathed a sword to each of his sons, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, leaving the third sword, the wrath-filled Sounga, locked away forever. Now that the Sounga’s power has been awakened, these two battling brothers must put away their sibling rivalry and face off against a force that spells doom for all mankind!
- TV-Series, 112 (1992)Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost FilesPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minFrom cutting classes to brawling in the streets, Yusuke Urameshi is not your typical role model. In fact, this kid’s nothing more than a fourteen-year-old delinquent with a talent for trouble. But in a single selfless act Yusuke dies while saving another. For such noble sacrifice he is given a second chance at life, but it’s to be a life far different than the one left behind. Now a Spirit Detective, the young man must track down demons and humans alike who desire to rule over the three realms of reality.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Btooom!MADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minSakamoto Ryota is an unemployed 22 year old who lives with his mother and spends his days doing nothing but playing video games. In the real world, there may be nothing special about him, but online, he's one of the world's top players of the combat game called Btooom. One day, he awakes on what appears to be a tropical island, though he has no memory of how he got there or why. While exploring the island, Ryota runs into a mysterious being who attacks him by throwing a strange looking bomb at him. Ryota then realizes that both his life is in danger, and that he has somehow become trapped in a real-life version of his favorite game. Ryota and the other "players" must now survive through the nightmare to figure out the reason why they ended up in the game in the first place.
- TV-Series, 26 (2003)GungraveMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~25minBack from the grave… back for murder. For Brandon Heat, death doesn't matter. Driven by his need for revenge, he returns from beyond the grave to cripple Milleneon, the huge mafia organization that uses undead monsters as its enforcers. His ultimate goal will be to destroy Harry McDowell, the leader of Milleneon and, at one time, Brandon's best friend...
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Princess PrincipalActas Inc., 3Hz Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- Web, 12 (2018)B: The BeginningProduction I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~26min
- OVA, 1 (2002)KigekiStudio 4°CGhost Stories~10minDuring Ireland's War of Independence, a five year old girl set out to save her village from the English army, by trying to find the rumored skilled swordsman living in a nearby castle, who only takes books of a certain genre as payment, only known as the Black Swordsman.
- OVA, 13 (2003)Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - SanctuaryToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minHades is planning to take over the world, to achieve that goal, he sends out deceased Gold Saints to take Athena's head. Seiya and the other Bronze Saints come to help but their help isn't appreciated by the remainig Gold Saints that are still alive.
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)My OtomeSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minThey possess the powers of a lost era, serving as the peacekeepers and protectors of the numerous kingdoms on the planet Earl; they are the Otome. And for Arika Yumemiya, the dream of becoming a Meister Otome has brought her through the desert to the Windbloom Kingdom where she hopes to train at the prestigious Garderobe Academy. However gaining admittance to the Academy won't be as easy as she thinks it is. Not only will she find herself rescuing the soon to be Queen of the Kingdom, fending off a giant mechanized warrior, and discovering her latent powers as an Otome, she'll also have to win a battle against an established Otome in order to be admitted. And even if she makes it in, how is she going to pay those school fees?
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)KiznaiverTrigger Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minThe fictional Japanese city named Sugomori City is built on reclaimed land. But as the years go by, the city's population is decreasing. One day, Sonosaki tells her classmate Katsuhira: "You have been selected to be a Kiznaiver." The Kizuna System, which allows Katsuhira to share his wounds, connects him to the classmates whose lives and personalities completely differ from his. The Kizuna System is an incomplete system for the implementation of world peace that connects people through wounds. All those who are connected to this system are called Kiznaivers. When one Kiznaiver is wounded, the system divides and transmits the wound among the other Kiznaivers.
- OVA, 3 (2016)To Love-Ru: Trouble - Darkness 2nd OADXEBECComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerSSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minSet 10 years after the events in Lyrical Nanoha A's, now three Rank S mages, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are working for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Following Hayate's dream to make her own division that helps into all kind of disasters, including the Lost Logia cases, Fate and Nanoha including their own trainees, create Riot Force 6. Unfortunately not all can go as planned, because uncontrolled Lost Logia will get in the way of Riot Force 6 and is up to Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to deal with them while training their new trainees and helping with other tasks that arise along the way.
- OVA, 2 (2018)Terra Formars (2018)Liden Films Inc., Yumeta Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~26min
- OVA, 1 (2010)Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Misaka-san wa Ima Chuumoku no Mato desu karaJ.C.STAFFActionManga~34minAfter the Level Upper incident, Misaka Mikoto has a strange sensation that someone is watching her. Different from the usual attention she gets, this piercing sensation starts to disturb her greatly. Committed to help her roommate, Kuroko Shirai asks their mutual friends Kazari Uiharu and Ruiko Saten to help solve this mysterious case.
- TV-Series, 24 (2001)XMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~24minBased on the series from the international manga powerhouse CLAMP. Kamui stands alone at the crossroads between salvation and Armageddon. Destiny demands that this tormented young man decide the fate of a world he no longer belongs in. Torn between rival orders of superhuman warriors, the time has come for Kamui to choose his side. Either he fights with the Dragons of Heaven – fights to save civilization and the two friends he swore to always protect, or he must draw swords alongside the Dragons of Earth and deliver a death blow to the human race. Whatever his choice, there will be consequences. Friends will change. Friends will die. Life will never be the same. There’s a last time for everything. That time is now.
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Kaze no StigmaGonzo K.K.Action ComedyLight Novel~24minWhen the family business is fire, and you can’t handle the heat, it’s time to look for a new line of work – and maybe a new family, too. Kazuma is a descendent of an ancient clan skilled in the magical Fire Arts. Unfortunately for him, the gift seems to have skipped a generation. Defeated by his younger, female cousin, Ayano, in a battle to become the clan’s successor, Kazuma is exiled with only the smoldering burn of failure to keep him company. But now he’s back, risen from the ashes and armed with a powerful new mojo that’s sure to fan the flames of the family rivalry. The cooler he gets – the hotter she burns, and when Wind and Fire collide, Tokyo is caught in the eye of the storm.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Symphogear XVSatelight Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minSenki Zesshou Symphogear XV, the fifth season of the original anime franchise Senki Zesshou Symphogear, continues the story of Hibiki, Miku, and their friends. After Hibiki almost became a holy weapon, the Americans fired a nuclear bomb at her to destroy her. But the three alchemists Saint-Germain, Cagliostro, and Prelati gave their lives using their “Philosopher’s Stones” to stop the rocket. Now, however, the tough fight against Adam began and without the help of the alchemists, the girls and their Symphogears were on their own in the fight against the all-powerful Adam. But no matter how powerful Adam was, Hibiki and her friends did not let him stop them and defeated him, destroying the Holy Weapon that he wanted to possess. With Hibiki among them again after the victory, the friends now celebrate her birthday as they commemorate their fallen friends who live on in their hearts. After the unwarranted and insane launch of a nuclear warhead, the Americans were forbidden to interfere in the affairs of other countries for the next 100 years, and now that the power of the Holy Weapons has been revealed, the question is which nation should be entrusted with such responsibility. And Adam’s last words have not been forgotten … Who are the Annunaki who threaten the earth and how can they be stopped …?
- Movie, 1 (2009)Kara no Kyoukai Remix: Gate of Seventh Heavenufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~60min
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Sekirei: Pure EngagementSeven Arcs Ltd.Action ComedyManga~25minMinato and his sexy army of Sekirei are back for more nosebleed–inducing action in this full-figured follow up to the breast action harem anime of all time! A clandestine organization known as the MBI has issued an edict that threatens to end the lives of Minato and his luscious companions once and for all! The cutthroat organization’s Sekirei Plan will force all busty brawlers and their masters to engage in a flesh-baring fight to the finish. Only one amazing pair will be left standing when this curvaceous cavalcade of carnage has come to a conclusion. Does Minato have what it takes to survive the bombastic barrage of breast-jiggling blows coming his way in this titillating sequel? Only one thing is certain: the booby traps abound and the measurements are mesmerizing in Sekirei Pure Engagement!
- TV-Series, 153 (1986)Dragon BallToei Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24minBulma is a girl in search of the mystical dragonballs that when brought together grant any wish. In her search she bumps into the owner of one of these balls, a strange boy named Goku. The two then set off together, Bulma in search of the dragonballs and Goku on a quest to become stronger.
- OVA, 3 (2011)Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sekai Tougou Henufotable, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~40minAfter a long battle, all comes to an end as Lloyd and his comrades fight for the fate of the world. As they reach the Tower of Salvation, where everything began, everything about the past and the future is revealed, and not everyone is who they seem.
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Heroic AgeXEBECAdventureOriginal Work~24minLong ago, the advanced Tribe of Gold vanished from the vast universe. In the void left by their departure, the tyrannical Tribe of Silver ascended to rule, forcing mankind – the Iron Tribe – to the brink of extinction. Now humanity wanders the cosmos in search of a savior. Prophesy has foretold of one who will labor for their freedoms, and on a planet of ruin, a champion is found. A feral boy named Age holds the destiny of their species in his hands and the untold power of the Tribe of Hero within.
- Bonus, 1 (2011)Dragon Ball Z Kai: Peace For the Future! The Spirit of Goku is Forever!Toei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23min
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)A Certain Magical IndexJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~25minKamijo is a student in Academy City, where people use science to develop supernatural abilities. The guy's got a lot of heart - luckily for a young nun named Index. She's on the run from a sorcery society that covets the astonishing 103,000 volumes of magical knowledge stored in her memory. When Index stumbles into Kamijo's life, she finds a faithful friend and protector. While Kamijo's easily the weakest kid in Academy City, he's got something else going for him: the Imagine Breaker, an unexplainable power stored in his right hand that negates the powers of others. With scientists and sorcerers attacking from all sides, the Imagine Breaker will definitely come in handy, but it's Kamijo's loyalty to Index that will be his greatest weapon in the fight to keep her safe.
- Movie, 3 (2010)Mardock ScrambleGoHandsAction DramaLight Novel~65minTo stop the unstoppable you need the irresistible. To kill the un-killable, you need someone for whom death no longer has a meaning. And to catch the perfect serial killer, you need the one person who knows his methods the best... his last victim. Murdered and now reborn, female cyborg Balot exists for only one reason: to track down the man who killed her and bring him to justice. But can even the ultimate hybrid between ghost and machine take down a monster who wipes his own memory? Or will a shadowy cabal of gruesome mutants who want her body parts for their own perverse purposes get to her first?
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Ga-Rei-ZeroAnime International Co., Inc., asreadAction DramaManga~24minKagura and Yomi may look like ordinary school girls as they walk the streets of Tokyo clad in short skirts and knee-high socks, but they’re the heroes you scream for when monsters creep out of the darkness. These sword-totting sisters are part of an elite counterattack unit that specializes in suppressing outbreaks of supernatural activity. They train together, live together, eat together, and spend their nights disemboweling demons with sacred blades. Tragedy strikes when Yomi is possessed by a dark spirit, and Kagura must choose between raising her weapon against the eerily familiar face of ultimate evil – or watching her flesh and blood slaughter innocent citizens. In a life or death battle that pits sister against sister, survival may be the greatest agony of all.
- TV-Series, 78 (2004)Kyo Kara Maoh!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minYuri is an average baseball-loving high school student. One day, Yuri tries to save his former classmate froma group of hoodlums. Turning on him, they drag Yuri into the bathroom and push his face into the toilet. When they flush the toilet, he is transported to another world. Yuri is taken to a castle and crowned King of the Demon World! Is he going to end up as the leader of the land, surrounded by his extraordinarily handsome lieges or will he make his way back home?
- TV-Series, 13 (2009)CanaanP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~25minColors have scent. Sounds possess images. In this future world, where biochemical weapons have changed the game, an unlucky few have their senses blended. They are gifted with abilities beyond what normal humans feel. They possess synesthesia. This makes them the perfect assassins. And the perfect target. Welcome to the new world. Welcome to the war. Head for the promised land--the promised land of amazing animated action.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ReflectionSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~107min
- TV-Special, 2 (2006)Rozen Maiden: OuvertüreNomad Inc.DramaManga~24minJourney back to 19th century London and the birth of the Rozen Maidens to witness the cruel and tragic origin of Rozen's first doll, and how, even when left abandoned and unfinished, she still fought her own way to the Rosa Mystica and the Alice Game! But leave what you think you know behind, for this is Suigintou's story, and what she has to say may surprise you.
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)Shonen OnmyoujiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minAbeno Masahiro is the grandson of the great sorcerer Abeno Seimei. Unfortunately for him, his grandfather did such a great job in the past, he really hasn’t had a need to perform any magical duties and as a result, Masahiro lost his sixth sense and the ability to see spirits. One day, a demon drops from the sky and proclaims that Masahiro must continue his grandfather’s work and learn to be an Onmyouji regardless of the dangers that await him!
- TV-Series, 220 (2002)NarutoPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minDeep within the Hidden Leaf Village, sharp and cunning Ninja carry an ultimate power while Naruto Uzumaki carries inside the ultimate secret. Twelve years ago, the fourth Hokage sacrificed himself and saved the village by sealing the Nine-tailed Fox Spirit an orphaned baby boy. Now, this plucky prankster must do what it takes achieve this life-long goal and become the next Hokage!
- OVA, 1 (2015)High School DxD BorN: Yomigaeranai FushichouTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)KurenaiBrain's BaseSlice of Life DramaLight Novel~24minHe’s only sixteen, but Kurenai Shinkurou is already both a martial arts master and professional mediator with a long track record of resolving disputes. Yet when given the assignment on protecting Murasaki Kuhoin, Kurenai may have been dealt more than he can handle. Even though she is only seven, her very rich and extremely powerful family are guaranteed to take this job directly into the danger zone.
- Movie, 6 (2011)TowanoquonBONES Inc.ActionOriginal Work~45minIn the not-too-distant future, children are being born with special powers; marvelous and remarkable abilities. But what would seem like a wondrous gift turns out to be a dangerous curse. The world is now run by The Order, and these miraculous "deviants" are hunted down and killed. Quon and his group of Attractors are out to rescue these children before The Order's elite squad of ruthless cyborgs detect them. From their hideout beneath a popular amusement park, the Attractors use high tech gadgetry and their own remarkable abilities to save these children. They teach them to harness and control their powers to overthrow the very powers that seek to destroy them.
- Music Video, 1 (2014)Me! Me! Me!Studio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~8minVarious omnibus animations produced with love and energy, regardless of any genres.
- Movie, 1 (2002)InuYasha: The Movie 2 - The Castle Beyond the Looking GlassSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~99minWith their greatest foe seemingly defeated, Inuyasha and his friends begin to return to their lives. But their short period of peace is once again shattered as a new enemy begins to emerge. Kaguya, the self-proclaimed Princess from the Moon of legend, begins a plan to plunge the world into a perpetual night of the full moon. Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango and Shippo must once again unite to face the new threat.
- OVA, 6 (1994)Tenchi Muyo! (Episode 8 - 13)Anime International Co., Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~30minThis OAV series gives the viewer more in-depth details on Sasami, Washu, and Ryo-ohke, as well as introducing members of the Juraian royal family.
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Birdy the Mighty: DecodeA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~24minBirdy is a jaw-dropping, pin-up sensation with a secret. Under the cover of darkness, this dream girl becomes a bad guy’s worst nightmare. Birdy dons her crime-fighting costume and hits the street as a lethal, interstellar federation agent charged with nailing the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy. Her latest case involves a gang of extraterrestrial terrorists and a stolen space weapon that could nuke every living thing on Earth. Birdy’s got the moves to stop them dead in their tracks, but there’s one big problem: she’s got a nasty habit of going berserk, and somebody always gets hurt. Yeah, Birdy may be dreamy, but she’s also the only thing more dangerous than the bad guys.