- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon 2ComedyManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2019)One Piece: StampedeToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~101min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)One-Punch ManMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minOne-Punch Man is a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out, and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However, because he is so strong, he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 1000 (1999)One PieceToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, an enchanted Devil Fruit that gave him the ability to stretch like rubber. Its only drawback? He'll never be able to swim again--a serious handicap for an aspiring sea dog! Years later, Luffy sets off on his quest to find the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- OVA, 8 (2002)Hunter x Hunter: Original Video AnimationNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minGon and Killua help Kurapica search for the Spider Gang in order to seek revenge for horrors commited in the past. Continuation of TV Series.
- Movie, 3 (2016)KizumonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~72min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works - Season 2ufotable, Inc.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minThe Holy Grail war continues to rage on without a dejected Shiro Emiya, who has lost his means to participate and his ability to heal. Meanwhile, Rin Tohsaka has dissolved their partnership and, along with Archer, continues to battle the growing power of Caster who has stolen Saber from Shiro. However, Caster is not the only player in this dangerous game Rin must worry about. Shiro finds himself unable to just sit this one out with all that is at stake, even if it's suicidal for him to continue.
- OVA, 14 (2004)Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island FinalNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minGon's and Killua's journey through Greed Island continues. Searching for his father, Gon wanders round Grees Island until meeting Bisuke. Bisuke serves as their master and trains Killua and Gon and enhance their abilities. The three encouter many troubles, as well as clues to Ging's whereabouts, and strived to emerge successful.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works - Season 1ufotable, Inc.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minTen years ago, the magus Kiritsugu Emiya saved one lone survivor of a great disaster. As he cried in happiness, he proclaimed that by saving him, he had saved himself. The boy swore then that he would become a hero who lived to save others. Five years after the death of his foster father, Shirō Emiya finds himself drawn into a battle to the death between seven magi called Masters, where each commands the spirit of a hero of legend called a Servant in pursuit of having one wish granted by the legendary Holy Grail. In this battle, Shirō will finally have the chance to face the ghosts of his past, and to find his path to face his dreams and his future. Through the power of the Holy Grail, his wish will finally come true, for a hero of justice must have an evil to defeat.
- OVA, 8 (2003)Hunter x Hunter: Greed IslandNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minTo further his quest to find his father, Gon Freecs and his friend Killua enter the world of Greed Island, a video game which Gon's father helped to create. Once inside the world of the game, Gon and Killua are faced with a combination of new allies and new enemies.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)My Hero AcademiaBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. (from manga)
- TV-Special, 1 (2003)Fighting Spirit: Champion RoadMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~91minIppo Makunouchi's first title defense match is set. The challenger's name is Kazuki Sanada. The strong opponent is currently also a medical school student. Using his knowledge of human biology, he has a thorough understanding of which part of his opponent's body to hit in order to defeat him by accurately delivering the most damage and to drain the opponent's stamina. Ippo faces with a boxer who possesses the most intellectual fighting skills in Japan. Furthermore, Kazuki Sanada's trainer surprisingly is Chief Kamogawa's rival during his prime, Dankichi Hama, who is now giving instructions on his legendary fight technique, the "Flying Swallow" to Sanada. Ippo vs. Sanada and the collision of the coaches, Chief Kamogawa vs. Dankichi Hama - each of these individuals' thoughts entangle as the day of the battle finally arrives! Will Ippo be able to find his way through the deadly Flying Swallow and claim victory?
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Magi: The Kingdom of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~25minAladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana's adventures continue in the magical Kingdom of Magnostadt, a country ruled by magicians, and the Reim Empire, which is protected by the Magi Scheherazade.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Fate/Zero Season 2ufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe battle for the Holy Grail continues, with more lives lost and more secrets revealed. When the curtain falls, who will emerge victorious is anyone's guess... And what "victorious" truly means, is even more questionable.
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)My Hero Academia Season 4BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMy Hero Academia enters its fourth round and continues the story of Deku, Shouto, Katsuki, and the rest of the young hero crew. After the bitter battle between All Might and All for One, life goes on, but with the official and public end of All Might’s hero career, the future is uncertain and without the “Symbol of Peace”, fear slowly creeps into people’s hearts. Thus it is necessary to swiftly find a new number 1 and train a generation of young heroes who will one day be able to take over the tasks of their predecessors. All Mights last words, too, are still ringing in everyone’s head—“Now it’s your turn!” To whom was the hero referring then? Endeavour? Deku? Or perhaps each and every young and aspiring hero? The media also deal with this question and so Deku’s class at UA gets a surprise visit from a reporter who wants to get to the bottom of it! Which of them is All Might’s successor?! While Deku and his friends have to deal with the media, their training, internships, and the expectations of the world, something is stirring in the shadows … Not only the League of Villains under Tomura Shigaraki, but also the Mafia smells their chance after the fall of All Might …!
- TV-Series, 62 (1999)Hunter X HunterNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasure, magical beasts, and even humans. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Gon might be a country boy, but he has high aspirations. Despite his aunt's protest, Gon decides to follow in his father's footsteps and become a legendary Hunter. The journey begins on the long, arduous road to the Exam Hall, where he meets Leorio and Kurapika, two applicants with the same determination. Gon and his two companions must now prove their worth and earn the right to call themselves Hunters!
- TV-Series, 175 (2009)Fairy TailSatelight Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIn the Kingdom of Fiore, powerful wizards make their living by joining magical guilds and contracting out their services to become "wizards for hire". Harnessing the forces of Dragon Fire, Ice, Weaponry, and the Zodiac, four young wizards of the infamous guild Fairy Tail team up to seek their fortunes. Growing stronger with every mission, they travel the countryside helping people and battling rival guilds, but with personalities as different as their magic skills, this team may end up doing more damage than good.
- OVA, 2 (2016)Akatsuki no Yona: Zeno Kako-henPierrot Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~27min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Dragon Ball Super: BrolyToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~100min
- Movie, 1 (2016)One Piece Film: GoldToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~120min
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)DororoTezuka Productions Co., Ltd., MAPPA Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)Samurai Champloomanglobe Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~23minMugen’s a buck-wild warrior -- violent, thoughtless and womanizing. Jin is a vagrant ronin -- mysterious, traditional, well-mannered and very strong as well. These two fiercely independent warriors can’t be any more different from one another, yet their paths cross when Fuu, a ditzy waitress, saves them from being executed when they are arrested after a violent swordfight. Fuu convinces the two vagrant young men to help her find a mysterious samurai "who smells of sunflowers." And their journey begins
- OVA, 1 (2003)Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! - Mashiba vs Kimura: Shikei ShikkouMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~61minKimura finally has his championship match. It takes place at the annual champion carnival. But now he must face the intense champion, Mashiba for the Junior Lightweight championship.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)KatanagatariWhite FoxAdventureLight Novel~50minLegend has it the unrivaled blacksmith Shikizaki Kiki's masterpieces, the 12 Klesha Bringers, led the Sengoku Period of Japan. The "Land of the Rising Sun" was unified as one nation under one man. However, this man, the Old Shogun, feared a rebellion and enacted a notorious policy known as Katana Hunting, collecting 988 of the 1,000 katanas Shikizaki forged. Despite the policy, 12 of his true mastercrafts were left uncollected. The other 988 were merely experiments created for the sake of perfecting these 12, known as Klesha Bringers. Shichika Yasuri, the seventh generation master of the sword art Kyoto Ryu, and his older sister Nanami live on the isolated Fusho Island. One day, Togame, a Shogunate official dispatched to collect the Klesha Bringers, pays a visit to the island...
- TV-Special, 1 (2014)Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works - Prologueufotable, Inc.Action DramaVisual Novel~51min
- Movie, 1 (2018)My Hero Academia: Two HeroesBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~96min
- TV-Series, 13 (2011)Fate/Zeroufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe story starts from zero: the beginning... The Holy Grail War - in this ultimate battle field, in order to obtain the power of the "Holy Grail" that grants any unattainable wish, seven "masters" summon "servants" and fight against each other until the last one survives. After three inconclusive Holy Grail Wars, the fourth battle has finally started. Hoping to win the battle, each master is heading to the new battlefield, Fuyuki. However, there is a man who is confused and struggling, unable to find meaning in the war. His name is Kirei Kotomine. He wonders why he has been appointed to this task, but without any answers, he encounters his archrival - Kiritsugu Emiya, a master who craves the miracle Holy Grail most of all. The untold truth of the Fourth Holy Grail War that occurred 10 years before Fate/Stay Night - the truth of the battle fought by Shiro's adopted father, Rin's father, and young Kirei Kotomine - is about to be revealed!
- TV-Series, 50 (2006)Kenichi: The Mightiest DiscipleTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minYeah, Kenichi’s a total wimp. He’s always getting picked on and doesn’t have a lot of friends to stick up for him. The guy needs motivation if he hopes to graduate in one piece. Well, Miu’s the perfect motivation. She’s hot, she accepts him, and she just so happens to live at a dojo with six martial arts masters. You could say fate has led Kenichi to their door, or you could say he was just following the hottie. Either way, he’s about to get whipped into serious shape. If he can survive some hard-core training, he might survive another day at school. He might even score with Miu. Yeah, you could call Kenichi a wimp. But let’s go with underdog instead.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)One-Punch Man 2J.C.STAFFAction ComedyManga~24minSaitama is back and the anime adaptation of the “One-Punch Man” manga goes into its second round! The fight against Boros has been won and although Saitama defeated him as usual, the fight was a lot of fun for him, because unlike all his opponents so far, Boros could take more than one blow. Once again, however, he couldn’t gain recognition for his fight against the boss of the invaders from space, because all the other heroes were too busy with Boros’ subordinates to notice what was going on inside the ship—and on the moon. A City has been destroyed, but it’s now been replaced by the new headquarters of the Hero Association, and the heroes will soon be back to work, as a far darker contemporary than ever before is making a name for himself—the Hero Hunter! Who is this madman who aims to kill one hero after another …? And what does Bang have to do with him?
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Akame ga Kill!White FoxAction DramaManga~24minTatsumi is a young warrior from a small village in the empire. However, his village suffers from poverty, therefore he decides to go to the capital to join the army and support his home financially. When he arrives, he realizes that the capital is a lot less magnificent than he thought it would be. Shortly after his arrival and many complications, he meets the wealthy girl Aria who offers him a job as her bodyguard and informs him about the corrupt condition of the empire. In the middle of the night, Aria's family is kidnapped by assassins of Night Raid. From now on, Tatsumi decides to face the evil of the empire.
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Moribito: Guardian of the SpiritProduction I.G., Inc.AdventureNovel~25minShe carries the pain of eight souls. He carries the burden of one sacred spirit. At a time when the balance of nature still held the civilizations of mankind in thrall, a single drought could spell the end of a society and doom its inhabitants to piteous deaths. Prince Chagum has been imbued with the power to stave off the drought and bring new life to his empire. However, this is a suspicious time, and he is accused of possession by an evil spirit. Court advisors only see one solution. Chagum must be put to death by his own father's hand. His salvation is in the form of Balsa, a spear woman and mercenary from Kanbal, the kingdom across the mountains. Her skills are legendary, and although reluctant, she is held by a mysterious vow to save eight souls before she dies. Can she fend off an entire empire and make Chagum her eighth soul?
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Magi: The Labyrinth of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~24minMagi tells the story of young Aladdin's adventures. Aladdin possesses a magical flute which he can use to summon the headless djinn Ugo. Aladdin once wished for Ugo to become his friend and he's been with him on his travels ever since. He knows next to nothing about himself, so his goal is to learn more about his own identity. On his quest to find himself he's supported by Ugo and other friends, that he makes during his adventures.
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon MaidKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Tokyo GhoulPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24minHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Yona of the DawnPierrot Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~22minKing Il of Kouka, a land said in legends to have been founded by four dragons, has only one remaining heir, a daughter named Yona. She lives a happy life in the palace with her cousin Soo-won, who she loves in spite of her father's opposition to them marrying. Her life is turned upside down when Soo-won murders her father and steals the throne. Yona, with her childhood friend and bodyguard Hak, must retreat to gather allies and reclaim her place as ruler of the kingdom.
- Movie, 1 (2001)Cowboy Bebop: The MovieBONES Inc.ActionOriginal Work~110minMars. Days before Halloween 2071. Villains blow up a tanker truck on Highway One releasing a deadly virus that kills hundreds. Fearing a bigger even more devastating biochemical attack an astronomical reward is offered for the arrest and capture of the person behind the destruction. On the space ship "Bebop" Spike Spiegel and his crew of bounty hunters (Jet Black Faye Valentine Ed and Ein) are bored and short of cash. But with the news of the reward everything changes.
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Kill La KillTrigger Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~25minRyuuko Matoi carries a large weapon shaped like half of a pair of scissors. She's looking for the woman with the other half, who killed her father. Satsuki Kiryuuin, student council president of Honnouji Academy, is said to know the woman's identity, so Ryuuko transfers there. Those who arrive at the school receive a special goku uniform, and Satsuki has used that power to rule the school in fear.