- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2014)The Last: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~112minThe moon is beginning to fall, and at the rate it's going, it is doomed to fall on the Earth. The countdown for the survival of the planet begins. Among the havoc, Hinata's younger sister Hanabi is captured by the mysterious enemy, Toneri Ōtsutsuki, who mistakes her for the elder sister. Naruto must overcome great danger on a mission to save Hanabi and the world along with Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, and Sakura. Finally realizing what and who he must protect, Naruto embarks on his final story.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Boruto: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~96minBoruto is the son of the 7th Hokage Naruto who completely rejects his father. Behind this, he has feelings of wanting to surpass Naruto, who is respected as a hero. He ends up meeting his father's friend Sasuke, and requests to become his apprentice.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Chivalry of a Failed KnightNexus, SILVER LINK.ActionLight Novel~24minMagic Knights are modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life."
- TV-Series, 61 (2014)Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final ChaptersToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23min
- TV-Series, 203 (2006)Reborn!Artland Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minTsuna is a hapless youth with low test scores and lower self esteem. His mother hires a tutor to help Tsuna out, but it comes as a surprise to the both of them when the tutor is a baby named Reborn, claiming to be from the Mafia. Reborn informs Tsuna that he's the next heir to the Vongola family mafia family and tries to help Tsuna reach the goal. Reborn possesses the Dying Will bullet, which kills a person and brings them back to life to fulfill the last regret they had, and even works to get Tsuna some henchmen to make him a true mafia boss-in-training.
- Movie, 1 (2014)K: Missing KingsGoHandsActionOriginal Work~75minIn the aftermath of the loss of the Silver and Red Kings, Kuroh and Neko continues to look for Shiro, whom they believe is still alive. Meanwhile, HOMRA members have dispersed, leaving Yata and Rikio to take care of what's left along with Anna, whose powers became unstable. As the Green Clan makes their appearance and kidnaps Anna, the remaining members of Silver and Red Clans unite to save her and to hopefully discover the outcome of having lost their Missing Kings.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Bungo Stray Dogs: Dead AppleBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~91min
- Bonus, 1 (2003)Hajime no Ippo: Boxer no KobushiMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 18 (1989)Ranma 1/2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minSaotome Ranma, a teenage martial artist, and his father Genma travel to the 'cursed training ground' of Jusenkyo in China. There, despite the warnings of the Chinese guard, they fall into the cursed springs. From now on, whenever Ranma is doused in cold water, he turns in to a girl, and a cute, well-built red-head at that. Hot water changes him back into a man again, but only until the next time. To make matters worse, his father engages him to Tendo Akane, a girl who hates boys.
- OVA, 11 (2012)Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Ken'ichi (2012)Brain's BaseFighting-ShounenManga~28minSoon after Kenichi's defeat of Ragnarok, the Ryozanpaku masters find out about an aliance between some of their enemies. Now the entire Ryuzanpaku dojo, both it's masters and students, find themselves targets of powerful martial artists. To Kenichi's dismay, this also means his training also becomes a lot harsher. Spurred on by Kenichi's growing strength, the former Ragnarok members also begin to seek to improve.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)K: Return of KingsGoHandsActionOriginal Work~24minIn modern Japan there are seven "Kings" who share power with their fellow clansmen. The Blue King Reishi Munakata, the leader of the Blue Clan "Scepter 4," held great responsibilities on his back. The tower that Gold King Daikaku Kokujōji supervised called the "Dresden Slate" was still on his mind, and he felt a great burden by killing the previous Red King, Mikoto Suoh. On the other hand, the former Red Clan "HOMRA" clansman Anna Kushina experienced the attacks from the Green Clan "Jungle" and awakened as the next Red King. By doing this, she bound her comrades through a strong bond once again. Finally, White Clan members Neko and Kuroh believe that the White King Yashiro is still alive, and seek his whereabouts. However, it was not just them searching for the White King. With "Jungle" once again jumping back into action, the fates of the various Kings are brought together.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Hinomaru SumoGonzo K.K.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 35 (1988)Tatakae!! RamenmanToei Animation Co., Ltd.Action~25minAfter witnessing his own father being killed by the Cobra Gang, Ramenman seeks help from Chen Sou-Mei in how to average his own father. In order to get his vengence, Ramenman must master the ways of Choujin Martial Arts. After spending 12 years of training from his master, Ramenman is now on a journey to defeat the entire Cobra Gang.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Tokyo Ghoul √APierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24minThe ghouls of Anteiku invaded the Aogiri's site in order to rescue Ken Kaneki who is being tortured. Due to provocation, he unleashed greater power enough to defeat Yamori. To become stronger, he decided to join Aogiri and left Anteiku. Ghoul investigators also making their moves by collecting information about the eye-patched ghoul--Ken Kaneki.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)High School DxD BorNTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 500 (2007)Naruto ShippudenPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minNaruto Uzumaki is back! After two and a half years of training on the road with Jiraiya of the Sannin, Naruto is back in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and he's ready to show off his new skills. He and Sakura team up to take on their old master Kakashi, who's pretty impressed with their progress. They'll have plenty of opportunity to put it into action when news arrives from the Sand Village that Gaara, Naruto's former rival and now Kazekage of the Sand, has been kidnapped! And the culprits are the very same group who are after Naruto--the Akatsuki!
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)One Piece - Episode of Sabo: The Three Brothers' Bond - The Miraculous Reunion and the Inherited WillToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107min
- Web, 12 (2017)Wang Gu Xian QiongShanghai Haoliners Cultures Media Co., Ltd.?~15min
- TV-Special, 1 (2017)One Piece: Episode of East BlueToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~106min
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Black BulletKinema Citrus Co., Ltd., Orange Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel~24minIn the year 2021, mankind was defeated by Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and is forced to live within a wall made of Varanium Monoliths, a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, the "Cursed Children", children born with the Gastrea virus who are able to control it—which gives them superhuman abilities—were discovered. Due to the Gastrea virus' intervention, the Cursed Children could only be female. Civil Securities are formed to specialize in fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of an Initiator, who are cursed children, and a Promoter, serving to lead the cursed children. Ten years after the war, Rentarō Satomi, a high school student who is also a Promoter in his childhood friend Kisara Tendō's Tendō Civil Security, along with his Initator Enju Aihara, receives a secret mission to prevent the Tokyo Area's destruction.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Bungo Stray DogsBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minAfter young man Atsushi Nakajima saves a man from his wish of suicide, he and his friends join the "Arms Detective Company," a league of literary figures that also harness special powers. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 291 (1989)Dragon Ball ZToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minGoku is back with his new son, Gohan, but just when things are getting settled down, the adventures continue. Whether he is facing enemies such as Frieza, Cell, or Buu, Goku is proven to be an elite of his own and discovers his race, Saiyan and is able to reach Super Saiyan 3 form. He meets many new people, gaining allies and well as enemies, as he still finds time to raise a family and be the happy-go-lucky Saiyan he is.
- TV-Series, 131 (2015)Dragon Ball SuperToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minAfter defeating Majin Buu, life is peaceful once again. Ordered by Chi-chi to earn money, Goku works even as he wants to train even more. Meanwhile, Goten, about to become a brother-in-law to Videl, sets out on a journey with Trunks to find her a present.
- OVA, 1 (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Sukue! Kyuujo Kunren!BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~26min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)PuccaAction Comedy~23min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Final Fantasy VII: Advent ChildrenVisual WorksAction DramaVideo Game~101minIn the wake of the climactic events played out in Square Enix's Playstation video game world of Final Fantasy VII, the ruins of Midgar stand as a testament to the sacrifices made in order to bring peace. However, as a mysterious illness rapidly spreads and old enemies astir, the solitary hero Cloud must once again step out of his self-imposed seclusion and stand against the dark forces converging on his world!
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Good Luck Girl!SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minThe 16 year old girl Sakura Ichiko is living a happy and content life. She's got good looks, she's healthy and intelligent – she's basically the perfect girl, which is mainly due to her sheer endless supply of the so-called happiness energy. However, every gift has its downsides: her happiness energy is supplied by the people in around her. This leads to an imbalance of the worlds energy reservoir and is thus a thorn in Momiji's side. She is the god of poverty and her aim is to get rid of Sakura's undesired ability, to send the energy to where it belongs.
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)KGoHandsActionOriginal Work~24minAshinaka High School is known for its unique setting: the entire campus is built on an island. Yashiro Isana, aka Shiro, is having lunch with a cat on one of the school rooftops. After his lunch break, Shiro goes on an errand for his classmate Kukuri to prepare for their upcoming school festival, only to be chased by some intimidating-looking men.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Btooom!MADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minSakamoto Ryota is an unemployed 22 year old who lives with his mother and spends his days doing nothing but playing video games. In the real world, there may be nothing special about him, but online, he's one of the world's top players of the combat game called Btooom. One day, he awakes on what appears to be a tropical island, though he has no memory of how he got there or why. While exploring the island, Ryota runs into a mysterious being who attacks him by throwing a strange looking bomb at him. Ryota then realizes that both his life is in danger, and that he has somehow become trapped in a real-life version of his favorite game. Ryota and the other "players" must now survive through the nightmare to figure out the reason why they ended up in the game in the first place.
- TV-Series, 24 (2012)Accel WorldSUNRISE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIn year 2046, Haruyuki Arita a small and heavyset boy is on the lowest of the social rungs of his school. Often a victim of bullying, he is frequently retiring to the virtual world where he can pursue his hobby, Squash. When Kuroyukihime, the most popular girl in school broke his (normally unbeatable) record, she made him a special offer. She introduces him to a mysterious program called Brain Burst which is a virtual reality game taking place in the so called Accelerated World (Accel World). The program offers him the possibility to slow down time, but everything comes at a price...
- TV-Series, 55 (1995)NinkuuPierrot Co., Ltd.?Manga~30minIn the war, a group of warriors called Ninku fought against the Imperial Army and almost anihilated it. But in the end, the Ninku lost and got shattered. After the war, the imperial army established themselves as the defender of the people with the help of propaganda. They also managed to get the people to think the Ninku were the villains and had started the war. Fusuke looks like a child but he is the former captain of the first Ninku division. His mother was taken during the war and after the Ninku were defeated, he goes on a journey to find her. On his journey he meets Aicho and Touji, both also former Ninku captains, and together they fight against the imperial army that tries to kill the last remaining Ninkus.
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)Fate/stay nightStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minThe Holy War Begins... Ten years ago master there was a secret war fought by master mages with their servants in order to obtain the Holy Grail and the result was devastating to everyone. Today, the Holy Grail is beginning again with new masters. One such master, Shirou, must now come to grips with the reality of the secret world of war mages and their summoned servants when he unknowingly summons his own servant, Saber; the one said to be the most powerful servant of them all. Perhaps, Shirou will be the one to prevent the destruction that had marked the first war.
- TV-Series, 112 (1992)Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost FilesPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minFrom cutting classes to brawling in the streets, Yusuke Urameshi is not your typical role model. In fact, this kid’s nothing more than a fourteen-year-old delinquent with a talent for trouble. But in a single selfless act Yusuke dies while saving another. For such noble sacrifice he is given a second chance at life, but it’s to be a life far different than the one left behind. Now a Spirit Detective, the young man must track down demons and humans alike who desire to rule over the three realms of reality.
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 2nd SeasonBee Train Productions Inc.AdventureManga~25minAcross dimensions and time, Syaoran, Sakura, Kurogane, and Fai continue their search for the princess's scattered memories - but the dangers along the path are multiplying. The feathers hold the power to darken a person's soul, and the band faces great peril when confronting a distant kingdom's mad ruler. Yet some battlefields exist only in the heart. On this epic quest, the possibilities are endless; every path must be explored.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Tokyo Ghoul :rePierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24min
- OVA, 5 (1994)Shounan Jun'ai-gumi!J.C.STAFFAction ComedyManga~52minFollows the adventures of Eikichi Onizuka and Ryuji Danma together known as Oni-Baku, Shonan's strongest fighting duo as they try to lose their virginities, while trying to survive through high-school. The series is considered the prequel to GTO showing Onizuka as a teenager before he became the world's greatest teacher.
- OVA, 1 (2015)One-Punch Man: Road to HeroMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLEBee Train Productions Inc.AdventureManga~25minA true and noble heart holds much power, stronger than the hardest fist and mightier than the most potent magic. Four disparate travelers begin an epic journey… their goals different, their destiny the same. Along the way, the past will meet the future in the present. Of all the paths of every life, mingling in the dimension between dimensions where a foe has the face of an ally, and an ally the face of a monster. At the center of this heroic undertaking, Syaoran: A young man called upon to save his fated, the princess Sakura. Her memory has been shattered, the very essence of her soul sent adrift across the universe. Feather’s float down on strange lands, torn asunder if only to prove the power of love. With fellow travelers Kurogane and Fai, a warrior and a wizard, an epic quest begins. One of danger and mystery… The possibilities are endless
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Princess PrincipalActas Inc., 3Hz Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2016)Boruto: The Day Naruto Became the HokageComedy~10min