- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is now 2018. With Zero dead and the remnants of the Black Knights being swept up by the Britannian forces, a forced state of peace settles over Area 11. The rights of the Elevens remain limited but with no one to lead them and the defeat during the Black Rebellion hanging over them, the Japanese people remain under the boot of Britannian Empire with no hope to overcome this oppression. But forces are moving in the shadows and nothing is quite what it seems are the hopes and dreams of the Black Knights crushed or were the battles up until now a prelude for greater things yet to come?
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minOn August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sight set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month, thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's right and identity were stripped away, the once proud Nation, now known as Aera 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannians aristocrats live comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Trough a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may now finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!
- TV-Series, 50 (2002)Mobile Suit Gundam SEEDSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe war between the Coordinators' ZAFT forces and the Naturals of the Earth Alliance has raged on for 11 months now. Kira is a young coordinator who sought refuge on a neutral colony belonging to the peaceful country of Orb. Kira's life is calm until one day he becomes caught up in an attack on his colony by ZAFT. The Coordinator forces plan to steal prototype Mobile Suits (giant robots designed for combat) built for the Alliance’s military. Unfortunately, when Kira inadvertently pilots the Strike Gundam into battle for the Alliance he is reunited with his childhood friend, Athrun... leader of ZAFT's assault team!Following their reunion, Kira and Athrun will slowly be dragged deeper and deeper into the chaos of the surrounding war.
- TV-Series, 13 (2005)Full Metal Panic! The Second RaidKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel~23minIt’s tough to keep your grades up without having to take off at a moment’s notice to save the world. But for Sousuke Sagara, undercover high school student and member of the mercenary group Mithril, life in Tokyo seemed the same as always. But underneath the promising exterior spin the wheels of a conspiracy that threaten to destroy the peace. A new threat has arisen: Amalgam. An unknown element with advanced mech technology, this mysterious organization has been running things from behind the scenes. As dissension spreads throughout the ranks of Mithril, Sousuke faces his own internal struggle. Spread thin between schoolwork and war, the powers that be have decided to lighten his load… beginning with Kaname! Life and death hang in the balance as the clash between good and evil scale new heights. When the smoke clears, Sousuke’s path will be the one that he forges for himself.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second SeasonSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is 2312 A.D.; four years after the United Nation Forces destroyed Celestial Being. Thanks to the actions of the now-missing Gundam Meisters, most of the worlds nations have been unified under the Earth Sphere Federation. But this world is still full of conflicts, and an autonomous peacekeeping force known as the A-LAWS employs brutal tactics such as the use of murderous automatons in order to suppress all resistance to the Federation government. It is time for the Gundam Meisters to make their second advent, and their new objective is to crush this formidable force of global oppression. Setsuna reappears with his battered Gundam and joins forces with Tieria, who has been working with the remnants if Celestial Being to create a new series of Gundams using their precious solar reactors. As they try to recruit a new member and rescue an old comrade, a revolutionary new machine known as the 00 Gundam is about to awaken.
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)Mobile Suit Gundam 00SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is 2307 A.D. Earth's fossil fuels have been depleted, but humanity has obtained a new source of energy to replace them, in the form of a large-scale solar power generation system based on three huge orbital elevators. These orbital elevators belong to three superpower blocs who continue to play a grand zero-sum game for the sake of their own prestige and prosperity. Thus, in the 24th Century, humanity has yet to come together as one. In this world of never-ending conflict, a private armed organization appears, dedicated to the elimination of war through armed force. Its name is Celestial Being, and it is in possession of 'Gundam' mobile suits. With these Gundams, it begins armed intervention into all acts of war.
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)Macross FrontierSatelight Inc.ActionOriginal Work~26minMacross Frontier marks the 25th anniversary of the Macross anime franchise. It is a direct sequel to the first Macross series and Macross 7 and follows the lives of Alto Saotome, Ranka Lee and a pop idol named Sheryl Nome on board the Macross Frontier colonization fleet. After the war against the Zentradi aliens, Humankind has spread across the universe in order to ensure its survival. The Macross Frontier fleet is part of a effort to spread and maintain the culture of humanity.
- Movie, 1 (2020)Shin Evangelion Gekijouban:||Studio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~?min
- OVA, 6 (2015)Mobile Suit Gundam: The OriginSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaManga~63minUniversal Century 0068, Side 3 – The Autonomous Republic of Munzo. Zeon Zum Deikun attempts to declare complete independence of Munzo from the Earth Federation Government. Deikun however suddenly falls to his death in the middle of his speech at parliament. Casval and Artesia, just bereaved of their father, must face destinies which will be just as tumultuous as the very era itself.
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded OrphansSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min300 years after a great conflict between Earth and Mars known as the "Calamity War," a woman named Kudelia sets out on a journey to Earth to speak for the independence of the Martian city of Chryse, which is under the control of the Earth government. Escorting her is the private security company CGS members Mikazuki Augus and Orga Itsuka. When a group named Gjallarhorn attacks CGS and Cordelia, Orga sees this as a chance to rebel against CGS and launch a coup. Mikazuki and Orga are thrust into a new conflict. To fend off Gjallarhorn, Mikazuki rides an old mobile suit from the Calamity War, powered by a nuclear reactor, the Gundam Barbatos.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XVVisual WorksActionVideo Game~116min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet NinePolygon PicturesAdventureManga~24minAfter the events of season one, the authority of Sidonia plans on turning the tables and strike at the enemy's heart. Ace Pilot Nagate Tanikaze and company again must put their lives in the line protecting Sidonia, but now in company of an unexpected ally; a sentient Garde-Gauna hybrid.
- Movie, 3 (2017)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Movie TrilogySUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~136min
- Movie, 6 (2010)Broken BladeProduction I.G., Inc., XEBECAction DramaManga~51minIn Cruzon, children are born with the ability to control quartz. This power allows them to levitate simple objects-or control enormous and complex mobile battle suits called Golems. But when an ancient Golem is discovered during the height of a brutal war, a young king and his beautiful queen turn to Rygart Arrow. Though an "un-sorcerer", Rygart can miraculously pilot this ancient and powerful weapon. But in war, school friends can turn into bitter enemies and allies have suspicious motives. Strap yourself in, power up, and prepare for the heavy metal mecha action of Broken Blade!
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Aldnoah.ZeroA-1 Pictures Inc., TROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minIn 1972, the Apollo 17 mission discovered a hypergate to Mars on the surface of the moon. Soon a war breaks out between Earth and Mars, and Martian soldiers begin to descend from the sky, riding steel giants, intent on exterminating humanity.
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and DragonSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minHumanity has advanced to great heights since it obtained the information technology known as "Mana." With that nearly magical power, problems like war, food shortages, and pollution have been eliminated. This age of peace and freedom, the Empress Angelese of the Misurugi Empire is a privileged girl with no disabilities. She learns, however, that she is a "Norma," a kind of human who cannot use Mana and are outcasts of society. Having lost everything, she is sent to an isolated island. There she meets other Normas who ride in humanoid weapons called Para-mails, protecting the world from dragons invaders from another dimension.
- TV-Series, 22 (2011)Guilty CrownProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minShu’s entire world was shattered after a meteorite crashed into Japan, unleashing the lethal Apocalypse Virus. The chaos and anarchy born of the outbreak cost Shu his family and reduced him to a timid, fearful shell of the boy he’d once been. His life took another unexpected turn after a chance encounter with the stunning pop star, Inori. This mysterious beauty introduced Shu to the King’s Right Hand: a genetic mutation that allows him to reach into the hearts of mortals and turn them into weapons. The visceral action of this visual masterpiece escalates as Shu finds himself caught in the crossfire between those who desperately seek his newfound strength. On one site lurks a clandestine government agency – and on the other, Inori and the spirited band of rebels known as Funeral Parlor. The choice is Shu’s to make – and the world is his to change.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Knights Of SidoniaPolygon PicturesActionManga~24minIt's been a thousand years since the Gauna, a strange alien race with no known method of communication, destroyed the solar system. A portion of humanity managed to escape using enormous "seed ships" like the Sidonia, which have allowed them to maintain the population while drifting through space. Nagate Tanikaze is a young man who has been raised deep in the bowels of the ship. When he goes into training to pilot the huge robotic weapons known as Gardes, Nagate is entrusted with piloting the legendary unit known as Tsugumori. Nagate and his fellow pilots put their lives on the line against the Gauna, in the ultimate battle for the survival of humanity.
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)Rage of Bahamut: Virgin SoulMAPPA Co., Ltd.AdventureVideo Game~24min
- Movie, 1 (1984)Macross: Do You Remember LoveTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.Action DramaOther~115minA.D. 2009: The human race is in the middle of a three-way war with a race of giant humanoid aliens split into the Zentrans (males) and Meltlans (females). After executing a space fold that sent it and part of South Ataria Island to the edge of the Solar System, the space fortress Macross is on its way back to Earth. During a small skirmish with Zentradi forces, young pilot Hikaru Ichijyo rescues idol singer Lynn Minmay and their relationship develops as they're stranded somewhere within the ship. But shortly after returning to Macross City, Minmay is captured by the Zentradi, and Hikaru and female officer Misa Hayase end up back on Earth—only to view the aftermath of the destruction of their civilization. Only a song discovered eons ago—along with Minmay's voice—can determine the outcome of the war.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the TrailblazerSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~120min2314 A.D. The new government of the Earth Sphere Federation is carrying out a program of peaceful reconciliation and preparing for the appearance of the Innovators who will lead the human race into a new era. But the return of a derelict Jupiter exploration ship marks the beginning of an unprecedented crisis. What are the alien entities known as Extraterrestrial Living-metal Shape-shifters? What do they want? And will Setsuna F. Seiei and his fellow Gundam Meisters be able to answer these questions before humanity is wiped out?
- OVA, 7 (2010)Mobile Suit Gundam UnicornSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~60minThe year is U.C. 0096. Three years have passed since the end of the Second Neo Zeon War. It is said that the Vist Foundation manipulates the Earth Federation and Anaheim Electronics from behind the scenes. Hoping to create a new world, the Foundation attempts to hand over a certain secret to the Neo Zeon remnants known as the Sleeves. This will mean the opening of Laplaces Box, which holds a great secret tied to the origins of the Universal Century. The exchange between the Vist Foundation and the Sleeves is to take place at the manufacturing colony Industrial 7. This is the home of the student Banagher Links, who rescues a girl he sees falling through the colony's zero gravity area. The girl gives her name as Audrey Burne and says she wants to prevent a war, spurring Banagher to step into the conflict surrounding Laplaces Box, almost as if he is drawn in by his own bloodline. Based on a story by author Harutoshi Fukui, the newest Gundam work dynamically unfolds against the backdrop of the Universal Century. It all begins with this first shocking episode.
- Web, 5 (2016)PlanetarianDavid Production Inc.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~19min
- Movie, 5 (2012)Code Geass: Akito the ExiledSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~58minThe side story takes place in 2017 a.t.b., around the time Lelouch took on the alter-ego “Zero” and built up his “Black Knights” rebellion army. The setting is in Europe, where the Euro Universe (E.U.) allied nations are being invaded by the overwhelming forces of the Holy Britannian Empire. On the verge of defeat, the E.U. army forms a special division known as “W-O″, of which a young pilot named Akito Hyuuga is a member. Layla Malkal , a former Britannian Aristocrat comes to the E.U.'s aid, commanding the “Wyvern” Knightmare corps comprised of Japanese teenagers. They recklessly plunge into a battlefield, where the survival rate is extremely low, at about 5% only. They fight for their freedom, and for a "home" to which they can return.
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Knight’s & Magic8bitActionLight Novel~25min
- OVA, 12 (1996)Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS TeamSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~22minThe year is Univeral Century 0079. The Federation has begun mass production of the prototype Gundams for use by their ground forces. Shiro Amada, commander of the 08th MS Team, must lead his squadron through fierce fighting on the ground. However, the Zeons are developing a secret project which could tip the balance of power! Can Shiro and his ragtag team of castoffs, rejects, and bad attitudes save the Federation?
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Aldnoah.Zero Season 2A-1 Pictures Inc., TROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minSeeking for revenge, Count Saazbaum, a Martian, attacked the Earth. Later on, the war between the Terrans and Martians ended with Earth's Terrans gaining the victory. However, nineteen months later, the battle between them continues. Martians still continues to invade the Earth and the Terrans to protect it.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Fafner Exodus (2nd Season)XEBEC ZweiAction DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 50 (2004)Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DestinySUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minWith both PLANT and Earth Forces entering a state of uneasy truce, the world has once again found itself at peace. Yet for some, the war has never ended. Shinn Asuka, a coordinator who lost his entire family during the Battle of Orb, now fights with ZAFT in their newest prototype: the Impulse Gundam. When one of these machines is stolen by Federation forces, the world once again spirals towards chaos.
- TV-Series, 36 (1982)Super Dimensional Fortress MacrossArtland Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min2009. Ten years of furious conflict and frenzied construction have turned an alien wreck into a human triumph: the colossal space battleship Macross. On the day of the ship's launch, the world waits with bated breath to witness mankind's next giant leap. Hovering above the planet, though, the Zentradi, a merciless warrior race, seek to advance its agenda of destruction and conquest. When long-dormant systems aboard the Macross suddenly fire upon the alien fleet, the ship meant to preserve humanity may become its undoing. A war of attrition erupts, taking mankind across the solar system and beyond in a fight to justify its existence!
- TV-Series, 13 (2001)VanDread: The Second StageGonzo K.K.ActionOriginal Work~23minAfter the events from the first stage, the female pirates and the men on board the "Nirvana" are heading towards Mejerr to tell them about "The Harvest". But in the way, aside from the new and faster enemies, they find Misty, an earthian girl that will teach to the crew more about their origins, and will give Dita and Hibiki more than an headache
- Movie, 1 (2016)Planetarian (Movie)David Production Inc.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~117min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Break Blade (2014)XEBEC, Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Heroic AgeXEBECAdventureOriginal Work~24minLong ago, the advanced Tribe of Gold vanished from the vast universe. In the void left by their departure, the tyrannical Tribe of Silver ascended to rule, forcing mankind – the Iron Tribe – to the brink of extinction. Now humanity wanders the cosmos in search of a savior. Prophesy has foretold of one who will labor for their freedoms, and on a planet of ruin, a champion is found. A feral boy named Age holds the destiny of their species in his hands and the untold power of the Tribe of Hero within.
- TV-Series, 26 (2016)KuromukuroP.A. Works Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~23min
- OVA, 4 (1994)Macross PlusTriangle Staff Corp.ActionOriginal Work~40minIn 2040, on the colonial planet Eden, the Ministry of Defense is developing a transforming super-stealth aircraft, a new advanced defense vehicle to counter alien attacks. An extrovert jet fighter maverick is assigned as the new test pilot on the project but competition heats up when he discovers that his old rival is a test pilot for a competing aircraft. The arrival of a mutal ex-girlfriend adds more tension to their conflict.
- OVA, 1 (2008)Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - Special Edition Black RebellionAction DramaOriginal Work~117minThe Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11's. A Britannian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend Suzaku that he'd destroy Britannia. Years later, Lelouch is in high school, but regularly skips out of school to go play chess and gamble on himself. One day, he stumbles on terrorists 11's who've stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them, who is Suzaku. As the rest of the squad arrives, Suzaku is shot for disobeying orders, while the military secret, a young girl, gives Lelouch the power of Geass, which makes anyone obey any order. While Suzaku is secretly made the pilot of Britannia's brand new prototype Knightmare, Lancelot, Lelouch becomes the masked Zero to lead the rebellion to destroy Britannia once and for all.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Tiger & Bunny: The BeginningSUNRISE Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~93minKotetsu T. Kaburagi is a super-powered hero who fights crime in the name of corporate sponsors on Hero TV. After being forced by a merger to work for a new company, he is assigned an antagonistic partner named Barnaby Brooks, Jr. As their tumultuous relationship as the first hero duo progresses, they must capture a capable thief who now threatens the reputation of all the heroes.
- OVA, 1 (2005)Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Final PlusSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~47minA reiteration of the final episode of Gundam Seed Destiny where a massive fight ensues over the future of Orb and mankind's right to choose what destiny they lead.
- TV-Series, 13 (2000)VanDreadGonzo K.K.ActionOriginal Work~23minBlurb The battle of the sexes may seem bad on Earth, but in a space colony far, far away, things are even worse. Men and women haven’t seen each other for decades, so they don’t just argue in the future – they go straight for each other’s throats. Enter lowly Hibiki, a little guy with big dreams of adventure, who finds himself in the middle of a firefight after stowing away in a top secret mech designed to purge the galaxy of estrogen! But as the gender war rages on, a mysterious crystal weapon forever links their starships – and their destinies. Time is running out as men and women explore their sexual differences, struggle to suppress raging hormones, and fight to survive the threat of a deadly common foe!