- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 50 (2009)Cross GameSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~24min5th grader Koh Kitamura lives next door to the Tsukishima family, owners of a batting cage and the Clover cafe. His girlfriend, Wakaba, is the 2nd Tsukishima daughter; the 3rd daughter, the baseball prodigy Aoba, can't stand him. Wakaba dreams of Koh pitching at legendary Koshien Stadium, site of the national high school championship finals. However, tragedy strikes, and it is up to Koh, with the help of Aoba and his other teammates, to make Wakaba's dream come true,
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)Major 5th SeasonSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minGoro's dream is to become a professional baseball player like his father. As he strives through the path towards the pro league, from infancy to adulthood, his passion for the game galvanizes all of those around him.
- TV-Series, 25 (2010)Major 6th SeasonSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~25minGoro's dream is to become a professional baseball player like his father. As he strives through the path towards the pro league, from infancy to adulthood, his passion for the game galvanizes all of those around him.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)One OutsMADHOUSE Inc.ThrillerManga~23minHiromichi Kojima, the star batter of the Lycaons, heads to Okinawa to train and bring himself out of a slump. There, he meets Toua Tokuchi, a 134 km/h (83 mph) pitcher and the undisputed king of a gambling form of baseball called "One Out". At Kojima's urging, Tokuchi signs up with the Lycaons. His contract differs form the usual, though, in that he gets 5,000,000 yen for every out he pitches, but loses 50,000,000 yen for every point he gives up.
- TV-Series, 52 (1977)Shin Kyojin no HoshiTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.?~25min
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)Major 2nd SeasonStudio Hibari Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25minGoro's dream is to become a professional baseball player like his father. As he strives through the path towards the pro league, from infancy to adulthood, his passion for the game galvanizes all of those around him.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)MajorStudio Hibari Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25min
- OVA, 2 (2011)Major: World SeriesSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~28minGoro is determined to help the Indiana Hornets win the World Series against the Texas Raiders. In Game 6 a ball flies at his head, a ball similar to the same shot that killed his dad, from Gibson Junior. The Hornets go on to lose Game 6, setting up a decisive Game 7. Goro must try to convince his coach and his teammates that he can play despite the risk of a concussion. At the same time Shigeno goes into labor with her and Goro's first child, a little baby girl. Shigeno hides this information from Goro hoping he can play in Game 7 and become the best in the world, but the rest of her family questions the decision, knowing Goro's stubborn streak.
- TV-Series, 26 (2008)Major 4th SeasonSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Major 3rd SeasonStudio Hibari Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2008)Gekijouban Major: Yuujou no Winning ShotXEBECGanbatteManga~104minGoro briefly returns to Japan after a triumphant season in the US. He is heading towards Fukuoka where he played baseball when he was a fifth grader. Having just moved into a new town, this is where Goro faced a critical point in his life.
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Ace of the Diamond: Second SeasonMADHOUSE Inc., Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2010)Major: MessageSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~25minAfter fourteen years in the Major League Baseball, Goro returns to Japan because of a surgery that forced him to quit his life as a pitcher. He is determined to continue playing the game, but now as a fielder in his home country. Trouble arises as Izumi, his eldest daughter, is unable to understand his actions.
- TV-Series, 101 (1985)TouchGALLOP Co., Ltd., Group Tac Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25minThe story centers around three characters - Uesugi Kazuya, his twin older brother Tatsuya, and Asakura Minami. Kazuya is the darling of his town as he’s talented, hardworking, and the ace pitcher for his middle school baseball team. Tatsuya is a hopeless slacker who’s been living the life of giving up the spotlight to Kazuya, despite the fact that he may be more gifted than him. Minami is the beautiful childhood girlfriend and for all intents, sister from next door who treats both of them as equals. Society largely assumes Kazuya and Minami will become the perfect couple, including Tatsuya. Yet as time progresses, Tatsuya grows to realize that he’s willing to sacrifice anything for the sake of his brother, except at the expense of giving up Minami to Kazuya. And thus the story is told of Tatsuya trying to prove himself over his established younger brother, how it affects the relationship between the three, and both brothers' attempts to make Minami's lifelong dreams come true.
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)Big Windup!A-1 Pictures Inc.GanbatteManga~25minSpring training is over, and it’s time for the real fun to start. Mihashi’s confidence got a huge boost from beating his old school, and now he’s more determined than ever to become his team’s ace. With Abe calling the pitches, the once shell-shocked hurler feels like he can strike out the world. But things won’t be easy for the Nishiura nine in the big summer tournament. They play the defending champs in the first round, and Mihashi comes down with a bad case of fastball envy when he bumps into Abe’s old pitcher. Playing for fun is fine, but now that the games count – it’s time to win!
- TV-Series, 75 (2013)Ace of the DiamondMADHOUSE Inc., Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minEijun Sawamura is a pitcher who joins an elite school with a brilliant catcher named Kazuya Miyuki. Together with the rest of the team, they strive for Japan's storied Koushien championships through hard work and determination.
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Big Windup! Season 2A-1 Pictures Inc.GanbatteManga~25minPicking up where the original series left off, Ren Mihashi, the ace pitcher of the newly-formed Nishiura High School baseball team, and his teammates face the Sakitama High School team in the next round of the High School Baseball Invitational Tournament as they aim to play in the finals at legendary Hanshin Kōshien Stadium.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hakata Tonkotsu RamensSatelight Inc.ActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Just Because!Pine JamRomantic DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Major 2ndOLM, Inc.GanbatteManga~25min
- TV-Series, 26 (1978)Ikkyuu-san (1978)Shin-Ei Animation?Manga~24minHigh-school student Ikkyu knows nothing about baseball, but his talents are recognized by the manager of the baseball club, and he takes up this enchanting sport. While his ignorance of the game leads him to make many mistakes, Ikkyu --who is in fact a descendant of ninja-- displays his superhuman abilities and leads the team to the High School Baseball Championships.
- OVA, 10 (1989)Midoriyama Koukou Koushien-henGanbatteManga~45min
- TV-Series, 48 (1987)Hiatari Ryoukou!Group Tac Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaManga~26minKasumi Kishimoto, a 15-year-old girl, is boarding at her aunt's house, which is near the school she will be attending in April. Upon arriving, she's surprised to find out that four male students are already living there.
- Bonus, 2 (1997)H2 (1997)Production Reed Co., Ltd.Ganbatte~24minThese two unaired episodes take place between episodes 38 and 39 of H2. They have been included in Japanese VHS Vol. 10 and DVD Vol. 7.
- TV-Series, 40 (1988)Meimon! The Third Baseball ClubStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Ganbatte~23min
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)Princess NinePhoenix Entertainment Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~25minKeiko Himuro, Chairman of the Kisuragi School, puts together an all-girl baseball team led by Ryo Hayakawa, daughter of a legendary pitcher, in hopes of proving that girls can compete just as well as boys. Their goal: Koshien stadium, where only the best teams get the opportunity to play.
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Taisho Baseball GirlsJ.C.STAFFGanbatteLight Novel~25min1925. Six years since the end of the Great War, four years since women were allowed to join political associations, and one year since Emperor Hirohito assumed the throne. Japan is a nation re-inventing itself, swept by wave after wave of wars, disasters and political unrest. War looms in China, males over the age of 24 are about to receive the right to vote, and a strange new type of school uniform called the "sailor suit" is being introduced. But at least the national pastime, baseball, remains bound by tradition, the exclusive realm of men and boys - until now. When a local player arrogantly states that girls should become housewives instead of going to school, teenage firebrands Koume and Akiko respond by forming their own baseball team. It's shocking. It's scandalous. And yet, in a nation in which almost anything seems suddenly possible, it may just be the start of something greater than any nine girls can imagine.
- Bonus, 1 (2010)Big Windup! GoalsGanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (1990)Midoriyama Koukou Koushien-henGanbatteManga~81min
- OVA, 5 (1991)Slow StepPastelRomantic ComedyManga~43minThe story revolves around a romantic triangle formed by the girl Minatsu Nakazato, a young student and softball player; Shu Akiba, a schoolmate; and Naoto Kadomatsu, an up-and-coming boxer. In reality the three-way relationship is more like three-and-a-half, considering that Naoto is in love with Maria... actually Minatsu herself, who`d once disguised herself to escape some evildoers.
- TV-Series, 10 (2011)MoshidoraProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteLight Novel~25minMinami Kawashima becomes the new manager of Tokyo's Hodokubo High School baseball team to help her best friend, Yūki Miyata. Yūki is the current manager, but due to her weak health she ends up in a hospital and might undergo a surgery. While searching for a book to assist her, Kawashima accidentally buys "Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices". Written by Peter Drucker, one of the most important authors on the subject of business management, the book unorthodoxly guides Minami on how to administer the team.
- OVA, 3 (2014)Dia no Ace (2014)MADHOUSE Inc., Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minEijun Sawamura, a baseball pitcher, joins the baseball team of his new elite school with the famous catcher Kazuya Miyuki. The story is centered around their lives and struggles to reach Japan’s infamous Koushien championships through hard work and determination.
- TV-Series, 163 (1976)DokabenNippon Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~30minThe new transfer student, Taro Yamada, always uses a big-sized bento box and because of this, is given the nickname of "Dokaben". He joins the school baseball team and meets some of the members, Iwaki and Tonoma. Time has passed and they are now in the high school baseball team. A new member, Satonaka, has joined them and the four of them are well-known in the baseball arena, being the Four Heavenly Kings of the baseball team. They have been entering numerous matches, meeting a variety of adversaries and honing their baseball skills in the process, awaiting in the meantime, for the strongest competitor to appear.
- Movie, 1 (1983)Nine: Original HanRomanceManga~71min
- TV-Series, 25 (1977)Yakyuukyou no UtaNippon Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~45min
- TV-Series, 39 (1995)H2Production Reed Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minHiro has two loves: baseball and porn, but due to an elbow injury, gives up baseball, choosing a school with no baseball team. His childhood friend Hikari attends a different school with baseball ace Hideo. The two of them wish that Hiro had not given up baseball. Hiro joins the soccer team and meets Haruka, a very clumsy girl who is also the daughter of his father's boss. Haruka is the manager of the unofficial baseball club at Hiro's school. When the soccer team challenges the baseball club to a game, with hopes of humiliating them, the baseball club nearly loses until Hiro, disgusted by the soccer team's arrogance, switches to the baseball club.
- TV-Special, 1 (2001)Touch: Crossroad - Kaze no YukueGanbatte~90minTrying to find his own game of baseball, and not that of his brothers, Tatsuya moves to America and pitches for a poor, struggling minor league baseball team called the Emeralds. Meanwhile, Minami is still in Japan, trying to find her own path after quitting gymnastics. Inspired by a photograph of her final performence, she becomes the photographers assisstant.
- Bonus, 1 (2008)Ookiku Furikabutte: Kihon no KihonGanbatteManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2012)Meitantei Conan: Excalibur no KisekiTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~29min
- Movie, 1 (1987)Batsu & TerrySUNRISE Inc.?Manga~79min