- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 22 (2017)March Comes in Like a Lion Season 2SHAFT Inc.DramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)One OutsMADHOUSE Inc.ThrillerManga~23minHiromichi Kojima, the star batter of the Lycaons, heads to Okinawa to train and bring himself out of a slump. There, he meets Toua Tokuchi, a 134 km/h (83 mph) pitcher and the undisputed king of a gambling form of baseball called "One Out". At Kojima's urging, Tokuchi signs up with the Lycaons. His contract differs form the usual, though, in that he gets 5,000,000 yen for every out he pitches, but loses 50,000,000 yen for every point he gives up.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Chihayafuru 3GanbatteManga~?min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Chihayafuru Season 2MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~23minAfter an exciting year for the Mizusawa High School karuta club, a new semester begins as two new members join the group. More passionate than ever for the old card game, Chihaya sets ambitious goals for herself and for her friends. They compete in two extremely arduous high school championships.
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Kaiji: Ultimate SurvivorMADHOUSE Inc.ThrillerManga~23minItou Kaiji is a bum who steals car emblems and slashes tires on what seems to be a regular basis. This routine changes one day when he is paid a visit by a man in a trench-coat. Once the two get talking, it seems that the visitor (Calling himself Endou) is a debt collector. The reason for his visit is an unpaid loan which kaiji had previously co-signed for a work-mate (Furuhata Takeshi). The original loan was 30000 yen and once Takeshi had disappeared, the loan then fell on Kaiji. Kaiji is then told of a way to clear the interest compounded debt (which stood at 3,850,000 yen), which involved getting on a boat with others in his position. Once on the boat the debtors would then have to gamble with loaned money, which would end with a few winning, and others getting into deeper debt and having to work to pay of their debts. After some coercing kaiji accepts a position on the boat, in order to clear himself and make a bit of money as well...
- TV-Special, 1 (2004)Hikaru no Go: Hokuto Hai e no MichiPierrot Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~76minHikaru is given a phone call asking him to appear in the Japan/China/Korea Junior's Tournament but he finds out he will have to take part in a preliminary tournament to choose Japan's three contestants. Upon discussing this with Akira, he discovers that Akira has already been chosen for the tournament and will not be taking place in the preliminaries. Hikaru then decides not to visit Akira's Go Salon until he takes his place on the team with Akira. That may be tougher than originally planned, as not only does Hikaru have to battle with old friends for one of two coveted spots, but he may have a new challenger, in a promising player from the Kansai Go Institute.
- TV-Series, 75 (2001)Hikaru no GoPierrot Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minWith a two-tone hairstyle and a streak of immaturity, Hikaru Shindo finds an old Go board with a hidden surprise. Trapped inside is Fujiwara-no-Sai, the ghost of an ancient Go master. In the blink of an eye, Sai becomes part of Hikaru's consciousness and soon Hikaru begins to learn the true essence behind this ancient game of skill and strategy.
- TV-Series, 26 (2011)Kaiji: Against All RulesMADHOUSE Inc.ThrillerManga~23minAfter the events at the Starside Hotel, Kaiji Itou finds himself living his miserable lifestyle once again. Captured by the Teiai group to which he owns a lot of money, he is thrown into an underground forced labor camp where he must pay off his debt by doing harsh manual work. Kaiji becomes desperate as it is expected that he lives in this hellhole for the next 15 years.
- TV-Series, 22 (2016)March Comes in Like a LionSHAFT Inc.DramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)ChihayafuruMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~23minChihaya Ayase is a frank and ebullient girl who becomes fascinated by the obscure world of competitive karuta, a card game based on Japanese poetry. Introduced to the aggressive style of the game by a quiet and thoughtful elementary school classmate named Arata Wataya, the two quickly become close friends. They start playing as a group with Taichi Mashima, Chihaya's smart and athletic childhood friend, until they have to part ways during their middle school years due to several circumstances. As their high school life begins, they meet once again.
- TV-Series, 100 (2017)Yu-Gi-Oh! VrainsGALLOP Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 22 (2007)Shion no OuStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minAs a child, Shion Ishiwatari's parents were murdered in their own home. Shion escaped unharmed, yet the trauma caused her to lose her voice. The only evidence police found was a shougi board and one piece "the King". Neighbours and close friends of the family, Shinji and Sachiko Yasuoka, adopted Shion and taught Shion how to play shougi. As the years passed, she became known as a genius and quite a famous player. Now, as her fame rises, her past resurfaces and she discovers that being a professional shogi player may just lead to finding her parents' killer.
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)AkagiMADHOUSE Inc.ThrillerManga~24minOne stormy night, Nangou is playing a game of Mahjong with the local yakuza. Soon, he finds himself on a losing streak. If Nangou loses, he will have to pay with his life. Suddenly, a young teenaged boy, Akagi Shigeru, barges in, drenched from the rain. After watching a couple of games, he offers to replace the struggling Nangou. At that moment, a new legend was born.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)KakeguruiMAPPA Co., Ltd.ThrillerManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Selector Spread WixossJ.C.STAFFDramaOriginal Work~24minWith Tama gone and Iona as her new LRIG, Ruko and her friends attempt to find out the truth behind the Wixross battles.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Phi-Brain: Puzzle of God Season 3SUNRISE Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work~24minJin Makata, Kaito's childhood mentor, has yet to recover his lost memory. One day, the girl Raetsel appears in front of him, Kaito and Rook. She claims that Jin actually hated puzzles so much he founded an organization called Master Brain to eradicate puzzles from this world. While various members of Master Brain come to challenge Kaito and his friends, the biggest puzzle remains: Whether Jin hated puzzles or, as Kaito belives, loved them.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Professor Layton and the Eternal DivaP.A. Works Co., Ltd.AdventureVideo Game~98minProfessor Layton, true English gentleman and the world's greatest amateur super sleuth, embarks on his most daring adventure yet when he receives a letter from his old student, the famous opera diva Janice Quatlane. She is to perform at the legendary Crown Petone Opera House and invites him to attend as her special guest. Meanwhile, a spate of disappearances hits London. Two young school girls are the latest victims, and the Professor suspects it's related to the mysterious occurrences at the theatre. The Professor and his loyal assistant Luke travel to the Opera House to solve their toughest puzzle yet, the mystery of Eternal Life!
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Selector Infected WixossJ.C.STAFFDramaOriginal Work~24minWIXOSS is a card game that's popular with teenagers. Supposedly there exist "LRIG Cards," female character cards with wills of their own. Special girls can hear the voices of the LRIGs, and those who possess them are called "Selectors." These Selectors have card battles in a dimension that other humans cannot access. It's said that whoever triumphs in these battles will have their wish granted. Ruko Kominato is the latest girl to find a LRIG card. She names hers Tama, and without any further explanation is thrown into her life as a Selector.
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)Cardfight!! Vanguard G ZBridge Inc.GanbatteOther~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Saki: The NationalsStudio GokumiGanbatteManga~24minAfter their success in the regional tournament, the Kiyosumi High School mahjong team faces off against a whole new level of competition at the National Tournament in Tokyo.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Phi Brain: Puzzle of God - The Orpheus OrderSUNRISE Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work~25minNot too long after the events of Daimon Kaito's last battle with the POG organization, he must now face the Orpheus Order, a group that views the Armband of Orpheus as a necessary step for human evolution. Since Kaito ended up discarding his armband, he is targeted as a primary enemy of the mysterious faction.
- TV-Special, 4 (2012)Saki: Episode of Side A SpecialsGanbatteManga~30minNodoka Haramura's appearance on television playing in a high school mahjong tournament inspires her old Jr. high school friends to reform their schools club so they can meet and play her in the National High School Mahjong Tournament.
- TV-Series, 48 (2014)Cardfight!! Vanguard GTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteOther~24minA new generation of Cardfighting is about to begin. Chrono Shindou is your average middle schooler. His looks make people afraid of him, but he has a kind heart and is loved by children. One day Chrono opens his locker and finds a Cardfight deck no one has ever heard of: Gear Chronicle. Chrono takes it to the nearby Card Capital 2 where he meets one Kamui Katsuragi. Kamui teaches Chrono how to play the game and opens the way for Chrono to gain new friends and rivals solely by having fun, including soon to be teammates Shion Kiba and Tokoha Anjou.
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)SakiGonzo K.K., Picture Magic Inc.GanbatteManga~25minMiyanaga Saki is a first year high school girl whose family would get angry if she won the family mahjong games. But losing would also have its consequences. Because of this she develops a new way of playing that allows her to stay on the thin line between winning and losing, the +/- zero score, an almost impossible score. In a game that relies mainly on luck, the +/- zero score is harder than winning, but Saki can achieve this every time. Having always hated the game, her friend from middle school, Suga Kyotoro, forces her to play in the schools mahjong club. Her developed skill and superhuman luck has made her a worthy mahjong opponent, even to the middle school's national mahjong champion.
- TV-Series, 64 (2014)Future Card BuddyfightXEBEC, OLM, Inc.?Other~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)The Ryuo's Work is Never Done!project No.9ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 59 (2013)Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link JokerTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteOther~25minA few months have passed since the VF Circuit, and Aichi is now in High School. However Aichi is in a different high school than most of his friends, a high school where the instructors focus on looking towards the future. One day Aichi admits he thinks Cardfight can be a future people can believe in, but in order to prove it Aichi must use his new deck, a deck in which Royal Paladins and Gold Paladins are combined as one force. Slowly but surely Aichi must gain friends through Cardfighting and help his new team win the newly formed high school cardfighting championships.
- TV-Series, 148 (2014)Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-VGALLOP Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~25minYūya Sakaki is a 14-old year student who wants to become a professional entertainment duelist to give everyone a smile, but one day, he ends up fighting an exhibition match against the current champion of the Pro Duel World. This fight will lead him to make a decision, and confront the difficulties to make his dream come true.
- Music Video, 1 (2011)EgomamaIndefiniteOriginal Work~4min
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)Phi Brain: Puzzle of GodSUNRISE Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work~25minKaito Daimon is a brilliant 16-year-old teenager who loves to solve puzzles. He acquires an enigmatic item called the Armband of Orpheus that allows him to fully utilize his brain, but that consequentially drains him completely. Currently attending Root Academy as an honor student, he is invited by the school principal to confront a secret organization named POG that creates deadly Sage Puzzles to protect invaluable treasures and challenge the select few individuals capable of facing them. Given the title of Einstein, Kaito battles against the mysterious group in order to keep a promise he made as a kid while at the same time he heads towards the ultimate test: the Divine Puzzle.
- TV-Series, 24 (2016)Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Stride GateTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteOther~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Saki: Episode of Side AStudio GokumiGanbatteManga~24minNodoka Haramura's appearance on television playing in a high school mahjong tournament inspires her old Jr. high school friends to reform their schools club so they can meet and play her in the National High School Mahjong Tournament.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Fastest Finger FirstTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23min
- Music Video, 1 (2014)Sangatsu no Lion meets Bump of ChickenDramaManga~6min
- TV-Series, 26 (2015)Cardfight!! Vanguard G GIRS CrisisTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteOther~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Lostorage Conflated WixossJ.C.STAFFDramaOriginal Work~23min
- TV-Special, 1 (2016)March Comes in Like a Lion: Omnibus Special EpisodeSHAFT Inc.DramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Lostorage Incited WixossJ.C.STAFFDramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 52 (2016)Cardfight!! Vanguard G: NextOLM, Inc.GanbatteOther~25min
- TV-Series, 50 (2015)Future Card Buddyfight HundredXEBEC, OLM, Inc.?~25minWhile Tasuku is off training and getting rest in the world of the monsters, the Buddy Police sees the need to deputize some of the champions to help protect the Earth. Gao, Tetsuya, and Zanya Kisaragi are among those deputized, and it's just in time. A new enemy arrives, Ikazuchi, with the deadly 100 demons, all rogue monsters. Now the new trainees and the Great 8 monsters must fight to protect Earth from being consumed by these new rogues.