- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 26 (2018)Inazuma Eleven: AresOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~24min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Meitantei Conan: 11-ninme no StrikerTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Crime FictionManga~110minAfter an interaction with J-League professional players, Conan and co watches the big match between Tokyo Spirits and Gamba Osaka, only to find out that a bomb has been planted in the stadium. It is now up to Conan once again to foil the culprit's plans and reveal his/her true identity.
- TV-Series, 49 (2018)Inazuma Eleven: Orion no KokuinOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~23min
- Web, 6 (2016)Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code?Video Game~6min
- TV-Series, 52 (2002)Hungry HeartNippon Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minKyosuke Kano has lived under the shadow of his successful brother Seisuke all his life who is a professional soccer player. Tired of being compared and downgraded at, he abandoned playing soccer until a boy from his new highschool discovered him and asked him to join their team. Kyosuke joins it and befriends two other first year players named Rodrigo and Sakai with the dream of becomming professional soccer players themselves. Annotation: An English-dubbed version was aired on Animax Asia.
- TV-Series, 26 (2010)Giant KillingStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25minGiant Killing is a story about a team of East Tokyo, which is playing in Japan's top football league. The team is playing horrible and the bunch of guys are going through rough times. They have lost five games in a row and that's why East Tokyo United aka ETU stand at the bottom of the league. Those loses aren't derogating their morale, because it is already hitting rock bottom. Someone has to be responsible for the bad perfomance of the team. Consequently the fans and the media blame the trainer Takeshi Tatsumi for this. Furthermore their next opponent will be the best club of this season and there seems to be no chance of winning...
- TV-Series, 52 (2018)Captain TsubasaDavid Production Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 58 (1993)Aoki Densetsu Shoot!Toei Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minToshihiko Tanaka is a boy who entered Kakegawa High School with his friends Kenji & Kazuhiro, in order to play soccer with Yoshiharu Kubo, a great soccer player whom they have idolized. While his other two friends were reluctant to play again, "Toshi" eventually convinces them to play for the team. The team soon find themselves in the midst of a quest to the All-Japan High School Championship, while overcoming obstacles along the way.
- TV-Series, 24 (2016)DaysMAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25min
- TV-Special, 3 (1988)Ganbare! Kickers: Hitoribocchi no Ace StrikerPierrot Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25min
- TV-Series, 51 (2012)Inazuma Eleven GO: Chrono StoneOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~24min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Gekijouban Inazuma Eleven GO vs Danball Senki WOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~91min
- TV-Series, 39 (2002)Whistle!Studio Comet Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minShō Kazamatsuri's dream has always been to become a professional soccer player, but he has one problem: he's not very good at the game. He was accepted to the prestigious Musashi no Mori Junior High, known for its top rate soccer team, but he was never able to rise beyond the rank of third stringer. After transferring to Sakura Jōsui Junior High, he can finally play soccer. And, with the support of his new friends and teammates, his strong determination, and lots of hard work, his soccer skills are developing rapidly and setting Shō well on his way to achieving his dream.
- OVA, 2 (2017)Days (2017)MAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~26min
- OVA, 3 (2018)Days: Touin Gakuen Ikusa!MAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~26min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Inazuma Eleven: Chou Jigen Dream MatchOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~50min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Clean Freak! Aoyama kunStudio Hibari Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 47 (2011)Inazuma Eleven GOOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~25minMatsukaze Tenma, a first year who loves soccer, has exceptional dribbling skills, but still has lots of room for improvement. The story starts with him entering Raimon Jr. High ten years after the first Football Frontier International, where Raimon has become famous for its soccer. However, an organization called Fifth Sector has taken control of soccer over the years, and the passion that Raimon once had for soccer is no longer there.
- TV-Series, 127 (2008)Inazuma ElevenOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~25minThe main character, Endou Mamoru, is a very talented goalkeeper and the grandson of one of the strongest goalkeepers in Japan, who died before he was born. Even though his skills are incredible, his school lacks a real soccer club as the 6 other members don't appear very interested even in training. But as soon as a mysterious forward called Gouenji moves to Endou's town, and the club receives a challenge by the 40-year Football Frontier championship holder, Teikoku Academy, the young goalkeeper sets out to find and recruit members for his soccer team.
- OVA, 1 (2012)Meitantei Conan Bonus File: Fantasista no HanaTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Comedy~23min
- OVA, 1 (1987)Ganbare! Kickers: Bokutachi no DensetsuPierrot Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~87min
- TV-Series, 39 (2012)Ginga e Kickoff!!Yumeta Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~25minAfter his team was disbanded, Sho Ota is sixth grader determined on finding new members to reassemble the Momotaro Predators. Despite not being very good himself, he loves football with all his heart. He one day wishes to accomplish his candid dream of becoming a professional player.
- TV-Series, 37 (2012)The Knight in the AreaShin-Ei AnimationGanbatteManga~26minBelieving himself to be useless at soccer, Aizawa Kakeru instead becomes the manager of his school's soccer team, while his brother Suguru is its ace, and is even good enough to represent Japan in the championships. However, Kakeru may have a yet unknown strong talent within himself that only his brother Suguru can see, and they often get into arguments over Kakeru's denial of his skills. Things are made more complicated with the return of Nana, an old friend of theirs that Kakeru has a crush on.
- Movie, 1 (2011)Gekijouban Inazuma Eleven GO: Kyuukyoku no Kizuna GryphonOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~90min
- Web, 1 (2016)Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin PilotOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~5min
- Web, 1 (2018)Inazuma Eleven: Reloaded - Soccer no HenkakuOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~26min
- Movie, 1 (1995)Kazu & Yasu Hero TanjouTriangle Staff Corp.Ganbatte~95min
- TV-Series, 52 (1991)Moero! Top StrikerNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Ganbatte~25min
- Bonus, 1 (2002)One Piece: Yume no Soccer Ou!Toei Animation Co., Ltd.Comedy~6minLuffy and his crew take on the Villain All-Stars in a game of soccer in order to become the Deam Soccer King. The game comes down to a pk tie-breaker shoot-out with Coby as goalie and Helmeppo refereeing.
- TV-Series, 43 (2013)Inazuma Eleven GO: GalaxyOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~24minAfter fighting for the future of football, the next goal is to be the world champions in the World Cup, where different schools will choose the best players. Here the new coach decides to choose only eleven members, but to their surprise only three of them know how to play football.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Gekijouban Inazuma Eleven: Saikyou Gundan Ogre ShuuraiOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~90min
- TV-Series, 128 (1983)Captain TsubasaTsuchida ProductionGanbatteManga~24minTsubasa Ozora moves to the town Nankatsu to increase his skills as a soccer player. He is challanged by the Super Goalkeeper Genzo Wakabayashi. He then agree to compete and see who was the best soccer player there.
- TV-Series, 52 (2001)Captain Tsubasa: Road to DreamGroup Tac Co., Ltd., MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minThe firt 36 episodes are remade summaries of the first three series (Captain Tsubasa, Shin CT and CT J): Tsubasa's career with Nankatsu and the different championships in Japan with all the main characters of the series; the U-16 world cup in Europe, as well as Tsubasa's career with Roberto in Brazil. After that, the new episodes start, telling about a match against Holland and about the three most extraordinary main characters on their hard but spectacular way to become soccer professionals in Europe: The soccer genius Tsubasa Ozora, the top goalkeeper Genzo Wakabayashi and the pround and strong striker Kojiro Hyuga. Annotation: An English-dubbed version has been aired on Animax Asia.
- TV-Series, 23 (1986)Ganbare! KickersPierrot Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25min
- OVA, 13 (1989)Shin Captain TsubasaAnimate FilmGanbatteManga~26minShin CT takes place at the U-16 word cup in France. After some friendly matches in Germany, Japan defeats one opponent after another and finally reaches the final round against Germany. After hard matches against Italian and French top players, the German team seems to be even more supreme. The giant goal keeper Müller, the all round ace Kalz and Europe's best player and forward Schneider offer the Japanese team an extremely hard match, but in the end Japan wins 3:2.
- Movie, 1 (1994)Aoki Densetsu Shoot! (1994)Toei Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25min
- OVA, 1 (1992)Zetsuai 1989MADHOUSE Inc.Sentimental DramaManga~45minKoji Nanjo, a young rock star, falls in love with soccer player Takuto Izumi. Koji eventually learns that Izumi's mother killed his father out of severe and intense love. Izumi took all the guilt for his father's murder and refuses to go pro because of fear that his past will be discovered by the media. Izumi detests Koji's company and encouragement and severely dislikes the attention from the press, but Koji cannot stay away for he soon realizes that his love for Izumi is very similar to the love that Izumi's mother felt for his father.
- TV-Series, 47 (1994)Captain Tsubasa JStudio Comet Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minThe first 33 episodes are a summary of the previous series. In the first new episodes a new character, Shingo Aoi, (playing in Italy) is introduced. After that the world cup begins, this time with extraordinary, new countries like Sweden, Thailand or Uzbekistan. Unfortunately the »Anime« ends in the middle of the world cup after the match Japan-Uzbekistan.
- Other, 1 (2010)Nurarihyon no Mago: Gekitou Dai Futsal Taikai! Nuragumi W Cup!!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~14min
- OVA, 1 (1994)Captain Tsubasa: Saikyou no Teki! Holland YouthJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~47minThe last Captain Tsubasa movie is about the match between Japan and Holland. After the Japanese team lost two games against this apparently supreme opponent, their confidence is at its lowest point and even Hyuga, having a hurt leg, is desperate. Thus the management tries everything to convince Wakabayashi (living in Germany) and Tsubasa (living in Brazil) to come to Holland and to help them, but both deny. Only in the second half of the third game Tsubasa appears and joins the team, giving them back their confidence and strength. With Tsubasa Ozora as their captain again, the last game ends 11:1 for Japan.