- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)Initial D: First StageGALLOP Co., Ltd., PastelGanbatteManga~25minTakumi's nights working as the delivery boy for his dad's tofu shop have turned him into one of the most formidable drivers around. Behind the wheel of his modified Eight-Six, he's one with the road - and his life shifts into high gear when the underground street racing world takes notice. Local legend Keisuke, a member of the infamous Red Suns racing team, wants to take Takumi on. He's not alone; drivers from across the region are lining up for a shot at the new guy. One challenger after the next, Takumi schools the competition with his amazing drifting technique and downhill expertise. But it's not enough to simply rack up the victories - Takumi's out to prove he's the best.
- TV-Series, 24 (2004)Initial D 4th StageACGT Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~27minNobody drives like Takumi; his instincts, confidence, and downhill expertise make him seem unbeatable. Now that he’s joined the Project D racing crew, his reputation precedes him as the team travels the region, facing the competition on its own turf. Every challenger brings a unique style and each course holds its own dangers, but no matter the obstacle in Takumi’s headlights, he’ll do whatever it takes to put it in the rearview mirror. Because he knows when you’re born to race and driven to be the best, it’s not enough to be fast – Takumi won’t take his eyes off the road until he’s faster than everyone else.
- TV-Series, 13 (1999)Initial D: Second StagePastelGanbatteManga~23minTakumi's rise to the top the street racing underground is the stuff of legend, but his status as the best is on the line once again. Team Emperor's in town with a singular goal: to crush all opposition. The team's drivers are as aggressive as their cars are advanced, and Akina's Eight-Six might be outclassed. There's a chance that Takumi's skills have surpassed the abilities of his beloved machine, and if he wants to maintain his rep, severe modifications must be made. Unfortunately, mechanical woes aren't his only problem, thanks to some rumors going around about his girl. The distractions are definitely stacking up, and so are the challengers. That means it's time for Takumi to do what he does best - keep his eyes on the road ahead and floor it.
- Movie, 1 (2009)RedlineMADHOUSE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~102min"Redline" is about the biggest and most deadly racing tournament in the universe. Only held once every five years, everyone wants to stake their claim to fame, including JP, a reckless dare-devil driver oblivious to speed limits with his ultra-customized car - all the while, organized crime and militaristic governments want to leverage the race to their own ends. Amongst the other elite rival drivers in the tournament, JP falls for the alluring Sonoshee - but will she prove his undoing, or can a high speed romance survive a mass destruction race?
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Yowamushi Pedal: Grande RoadTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minSecond season of Yowamushi Pedal series.
- Movie, 3 (2014)Initial D: LegendSanzigen Inc., Liden Films Inc.GanbatteManga~61min
- TV-Series, 38 (2013)Yowamushi PedalTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minSakamichi Onada is a wimpy high school freshman who loves anime. He initially wants to enter the anime club, but winds up joining the cycling club after meeting two classmates who are already famous cyclists. He undertakes the grueling training to compete in races, and discovers his own hidden talent in cycling.
- Movie, 1 (2001)Initial D: Third StageStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~104minAnyone can drive fast. Only one driver can be the fastest. It takes nerve, skill, and the right car – and Takumi’s got all three. His rep as a dominating downhill racer is growing, but when he’s invited to drive for an all-star team that could change the face of local racing, Takumi’s got to beat his stiffest competition before he’ll join their ranks – himself. With graduation approaching, his classmates drift toward uncertain futures. For Takumi, looking ahead means putting as many challengers in his rearview mirror as he can. If he can prove to himself that he’s ready, the next stage is waiting, and it’s all downhill from here.
- TV-Series, 14 (2012)Initial D Fifth StageSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~27minStill working as part of the Project D driving team, Takumi Fujiwara and Keisuke Takahashi continue to challenge courses and teams in the Kanagawa Prefecture. Meanwhile, a young golf phenom catches Takumi's eye, and Ryousuke Takahashi settles a score from his past.
- TV-Series, 4 (2014)Initial D Final StageSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~27minTakumi and Keisuke of the gifted mountain racing team, Project D, face their toughest opponents yet as they race to conquer the Kanegawa area's finest racers and mountain roads. Takumi faces a young prodigy who drives a very familiar car.
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)Yowamushi Pedal New GenerationTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minWith the team’s combined strength, the Sohoku High bicycle racing club beat reigning champions Hakone Academy at the Interhigh national race and achieved an impressive overall victory. Now that their hot summer has ended and third-years Kinjou, Makishima, and Tadokoro have retired from the team, first-year participants in the Interhigh Onoda Sakamichi, Imaizumi Shunsuke, and Naruko Shoukichi, along with their new captain, second-year Teshima Junta, and vice-captain, Aoyagi Hajime, begin preparing as a “new team” for their second consecutive championship at the next Interhigh.
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)Yowamushi Pedal: Glory LineTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 52 (2005)CapetaStudio Comet Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minTaira Kappeita, or Capeta, was a 4th grader boy. He had lost his mother when he had been very little. Although he pretended to be tough in front of his father, actually he felt lonely. One day, his father brought junk parts home from his workplace and made a racing cart. Soon, they went to a circuit to drive the cart. However, Capeta found that its frame was bent and it could hardly run straight. But, with his technique he managed the cart. Furthermore, he followed soon after the fast cart and he could nearly leave it behind. The driver in the cart was Minamoto Naomoi, the champion of the East Japan Junior Cart. Looking at their chase, Naomi’s mother, Minamoto Nanako, advised Capeta to take part in the official race. Annotation: An Englisch version has been aired on Cartoon Network India.
- TV-Series, 47 (1996)You're Under Arrest! (TV)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minNatsumi and Miyuki are policewomen at the Bokuto Police Station. This story recounts the exploits and adventures they have in dealing with the strange characters they are forced to deal with 'all in a day's work'.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Yowamushi Pedal: The MovieTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~90minAfter winning the fierce Inter High race, Sakamichi and the other Sōhoku team members receive an invitation to compete in the Kumamoto Hi Province Mountain Range Race towards the end of summer. The top-tier teams from around the country compete in this race, including Sōhoku's rivals Hakone Academy (which yearns to take down Sōhoku), Kyoto Fushimi, and Hiroshima Kureminami — as well as Kumamoto Daiichi High School's team led by Shin Yoshimoto.
- TV-Series, 26 (2001)You're Under Arrest: Fast & FuriousStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work~22minGet ready for non-stop, pedal to the metal action and hijinks galore as Japan's most irregular team of police officers hits the streets again on an all new tour of duty! As usual, the Bokuto Police station is a magnet for the weird and unusual, and that's about the only rule this duty shift isn't going to break! Fortunately, car-crazy Miyuki, insanely strong Natsumi, sexually ambiguous Aoi, and the rest of the station's enforcers of justice are always ready to place their well-drawn bodies between the public and the line of fire, and now new Junior Officer Saori has also joined the thin and svelte blue line. From drunken karaoke binges to the bizarre activities of a baseball-themed vigilante and the general nuisance of Strikeman, there are plenty of bad boys, naughtier girls and all around arresting behavior ahead!
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Air GearToei Animation Co., Ltd., Marvelous Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIn a world where street gangs zip around on super-fast motorized skates, Junior High Minami Itsuki has the need for speed! He will do anything to master the Air Treck skates and become a Storm Rider himself. But can he make it to the top? Based on the hit manga series by Oh Great!, Air Gear is a non-stop rollercoaster ride featuring cool characters, cutting-edge CGI animation, and of course lot of action!
- OVA, 4 (1994)You're Under Arrest!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work~28minRunning late on her first day as a patrol woman for the Bokuto Police Department, spunky moped rider Natsumi Tsujimoto decides to take several shortcuts, only to be chased down and cited by mechanical genius and expert police driver Miyuki Kobayakawa. Upon arrival at the precinct, Natsumi finds out that her new partner is the same woman who ticketed her earlier. At first, she doesn't trust Miyuki, but in a short period of time, they develop an unbreakable friendship that overcomes traffic accidents, reckless drivers and even the strongest typhoons to hit Tokyo.
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)OverDriveXEBECGanbatteManga~24minShinozaki Mikoto is a student who's life is really routine. Going to school, going home, going to school, going home...nothing changes....until the day the girl he likes talks to him and introduces him to bicycling. His life now has a new meaning, and a bright path has shown itself to Shinozaki. Experiencing both failure and success throughout his training, he works hard to become the best cyclist in the world.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Umamusume: Pretty DerbyP.A. Works Co., Ltd.GanbatteVideo Game~24min
- OVA, 8 (1996)Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula SAGASUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~28minAfter his disappointing loss in the last round of the 14th Cyber Formula World Grand Prix, which causes him the championship, Hayato Kazami decides that he needs a change and switches over to the Sugo Garland SF-03 for the 15th Cyber Formula World Grand Prix while he waits for the newest Asurada design. However, his hope to make up for the past year's letdown is made difficult when Aoi ZIP Formula undergoes a major restructuring and brings in Kyoshiro Nagumo as the new president of the team. The new car that he brought to the team, driven by newcomer Phil Fritz, is seemingly unbeatable...
- TV-Series, 31 (1988)FStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25minAkagi Gunma is a young, impetuous and rash teenage who decides to move to the big city to fulfil his dream of racing a Formula One car. The story follows how this simple farmer boy from the country move on to the city in pursuit of his dreams.
- Bonus, 1 (2018)Is Lupin Still Burning?Action ComedyManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Yowamushi Pedal Re:ROADTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~89min
- OVA, 3 (1995)Gunsmith CatsOLM, Inc.ActionManga~26minRally Vincent knows her weapons well, while her partner Minne May Hopkins loves to play with explosives. The pair run a gun-shop and one day, Bill Collins of the ATF uses Rally's gun collection to blackmail Rally and Minnie May into working for the ATF. Little do they know, that they are getting involved in a mission larger than they could imagine.
- OVA, 5 (1998)Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula SINSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~28minAfter Aoi Zip Formula was banned for one year from Cyber Formula racing due to cheating, Jotaro Kaga, alias Bleed Kaga, returns for the 17th Cyber Formula World Grand Prix. However his old car is no match for the returning champion Hayato Kazami, whose skill has improved tremendously, and his Nu-Asurada AKF-0. An old face, Kyoshiro Nagumo, appears suddenly to him and offers him the Ogre AN-21: a prototype to the Bio-Computer operated Al-Zard series created by the developers of the Asurada, and an ultimate racing machine that only a few can drive. Kaga must now master this car, confront his own inner demons and, most importantly, defeat his longtime rival Hayato in what is possibly Kaga's last and greatest Cyber Formula season.
- TV-Series, 26 (1983)Superbook (2)Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.?~24min
- OVA, 8 (1994)Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula ZEROSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~28minA freak accident during the 12th Cyber Formula World Grand Prix causes Hayato Kazami to miss the rest of the season, and critically injures both his body and his will to continue racing. Hayato's longtime friend, Asuka Sugo, helps nurse him back to health, and in return he proposes to her and promises her that he would never race again. But as time goes on, Hayato begins to doubt whether he really wants to retire, and decides to make a comeback after all. And with the 13th Cyber Formula World Grand Prix now underway, he must struggle to regain his racing form; regain the trust of Asuka, whose promise he broke; and thwart the malicious intents of Henri Clayton. All the while, the reason behind Hayato's accident begins to unveil itself: the "Zero Zone."
- Movie, 1 (2016)Yowamushi Pedal: Spare BikeTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~60min
- OVA, 1 (2013)Yowamushi Pedal: Special RideTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~21min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)RideBackMADHOUSE Inc.DramaManga~24minAfter an injury forces Rin to trade her stage career for college life, she finds new thrills as a member of the RideBack Club. When she discovers an unusual connection with one machine in particular - Fuego - she is forced into the middle of a revolution. The tyrannical new government rules with an iron fist, and Rin is reluctant to take them on. But as her dearest friends suffer and the insurgency struggles to topple the increasingly powerful regime, Rin may have no choice but to gun Fuego's engines and speed directly into the heart of the fight for freedom.
- Other, 1 (2006)Redline 2006 TrailerMADHOUSE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~5min
- OVA, 6 (1992)Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula 11SUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~26minIt is now time for the 11th Cyber Formula World Grand Prix. With all the expectations and pressures placed upon him, Hayato Kazami struggles to regain the championship form that he had a year ago. Moreover, Osamu Sugo, aka Knight Schumacher, has reentered the competition, and declared Hayato to be an enemy. Hayato, with the new Super Asurada AKF-11, must now defeat someone he once deeply trusted in order to secure his second championship.
- OVA, 1 (2007)Initial D Battle Stage 2ACGT Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~90minThis is simply the OAV summing up the major events and battles of "Initial D 4th Stage" much like the "Initial D Battle Stage" original summed up the first 3 seasons. Additionally, has 2 extra battles from the manga that were not incorperated into the original 4th Stage.
- OVA, 7 (2006)FreedomSUNRISE Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~30minIn the 23rd century, mankind has fled Earth and emigrated to the moon. The last outpost of civilization is the Lunar Republic of Eden, where the omnipresent Citizens Administration Council grants residents everything they need. But what do you do when you discover everything you believe is a lie? A single photograph with an inscribed message found inside a rocket launched from Earth leads a group of young men to question the counsel ruling the seemingly utopian city. But what length will they go to discover the true meaning of Freedom?
- Movie, 1 (2014)Yowamushi Pedal Re:RIDETMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~89min
- OVA, 1 (2007)Nasu: Suitcase no WataridoriMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~54minLegendary bycicle racer Marco Rondanini dies as team Pao Pao Beer is set to race in Japan. This makes team member Ciocci, close friend of Marco, start to think about quitting. Under heavy rain, Ciocci and Pepe must put that aside as Team Pao Pao struggles to reach another victory.
- Bonus, 1 (2007)Air Gear: Special TrickToei Animation Co., Ltd., Marvelous Inc.ActionManga~22minMinami “Ikki” Itsuki, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the “Unbeatable Babyface,” Ikki is the leader of the youth gang by the name of “East Side Gunz.” Upon his return home after being humiliated by a street gang of Storm Riders called the Skull Saders Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. Keen on helping Ikki to regain his confidence and pride, they supply him with a pair of Air Trecks (abbreviated as “AT”). Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of “flight” for as long as he can, our headstrong protagonist is quickly sucked into the mysterious, yet irresistible world of Air Treck.
- Movie, 1 (1989)Venus WarsKugatsushaAdventureManga~102minIn the 21st century, mankind lives on two worlds. Following the collision of an ice asteroid, massive terraforming has made Venus a planet now capable of supporting life. Colonists from Earth tamed the hostile world and have thrived for four generations. But they also brought the darker side of humanity. Venus is about to become hostile again. Vicious gangs roam the streets and rivaling nations battle for supremacy. Hiro, a hotshot motorcycle jockey, and Susan Somers, a feisty Earth journalist, are caught in the crossfire as war explodes on Venus!
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Wangan MidnightACGT Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~25minAfter losing a street race to Tatsuya Shima's legendary "Blackbird" Porsche 911 Turbo, high school student Akio Asakura purchases a heavily-modified first-generation Datsun S30 Fairlady Z from a junkyard. The car has a dark history of accidents, leading some to believe it's cursed; hence its nickname "Devil Z." Akio also discovers that the Z's first owner shared his first and last name, and was killed in the car during a race with the Blackbird. Meanwhile, fashion model Reina Akikawa joins the rivalry between Akio and Tatsuya with her modified Nissan Skyline GT-R R32.