- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ErasedA-1 Pictures Inc.ThrillerManga~23minProtagonist Satoru Fujinuma possesses a supernatural ability which he calls “Revival.” This power causes him to time travel and sends him right back to before the occurance of certain life-threatening events, enabling him to prevent these tragedies. When his life is being turned upside-down after having been discharged from the hospital, Satoru’s ability triggers and he is sent back to when he was an elementary school student—to around the time when his classmate Kayo went missing. Now it is on him to solve the mystery surrounding a series of kidnappings and to protect his childhood friends.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Bakuman Season 3J.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24minMoritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi have come a long way since they started making manga in middle school, but trials still await them as they head towards their goal of getting an anime adaptation for one of their manga. As they continue to grow as artists and as people, they will be faced with new friends, new rivals, and new hurdles to overcome.
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)Bakuman Season 2J.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24minMashiro and Takagi start working with a new editor, Gorou Miura, as Hattori is assigned to another author. They must adapt quickly to his approach as well as drawing together with assistants since they must perform well on the Shonen Jack polls in order to not be discarded by the publication. Now that their work is being serialized, they must work even harder as they must satisfy an extremely demanding audience while competing with other talented authors.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi: World's Greatest First Love (Season 2)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minBecause Ritsu Onodera hates to rely on family connections he quits a job as a literature editor at his parents' company, Onodera Publishing, and winds up taking a job at Marukawa Books. To his chagrin, he is assigned to the shōjo manga department in spite of having no interest or experience in it. And on top of that, he has an awful first impression of his high-handed editor-in-chief, Masamune Takano. What comes after is a story of first love full of tears and laughter.
- TV-Series, 25 (2010)Bakuman.J.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24minTop student Akito is willing to do anything to become a hit writer in the Japanese comics industry, including manipulating his unsure classmate Mashiro into becoming his illustrator. Before long the pair have their backs up against the wall, fighting for a chance to get noticed in the intense world of manga publishing. Annotation: The dual-audio US-Release has been cancelled after the first DVD-Volume (7 episodes). Complete Sets have been released in UK and Australia later, but subtitled only.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi: World's Greatest First LoveStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minBecause Ritsu Onodera hates to rely on family connections he quits a job as a literature editor at his parents' company, Onodera Publishing, and winds up taking a job at Marukawa Books. To his chagrin, he is assigned to the shōjo manga department in spite of having no interest or experience in it. And on top of that, he has an awful first impression of his high-handed editor-in-chief, Masamune Takano. What comes after is a story of first love full of tears and laughter.
- TV-Series, 24 (2012)The Pet Girl of SakurasouJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minSakurasou – the dormitory for the "troublemakers". This is where Kanda Sorata lives. One day the young Shiina Mahshiro moves in. He immediately feels attracted to her and charges himself with the duty to protect her from the "real" problem students. But Shiina isn't like any other girl, while being extremely talented and gifted, she is an utter mess and in no state to live by herself. This leads to a very reluctant relationship...
- TV-Series, 11 (2018)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Saekano the Movie: FinaleCloverWorksRomantic ComedyLight Novel~115min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)KakushigotoAJIADO CO.,LTD.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kunDoga KoboComedyManga~24minSakura Chiyo confesses her feelings to her schoolmate Nozaki. Due to a misunderstanding, Nozaki thinks Sakura is just a fan. She then discovers Nozaki's other identity; a shōjo manga artist. As she gets closer to Nozaki, she befriends Nozaki's quirky acquaintances who assist him and serve as inspirations for his manga.
- TV-Series, 22 (2017)Re:CreatorsTROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 11 (2017)Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend.flatA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic DramaLight Novel~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)Genshiken 2Arms CorporationComedyManga~24minThe Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, otherwise known as Genshiken, is now under the charge of a more confident Sasahara. Things have changed in between semesters (for all the details, check out the bonus Genshiken OVAs included on the Kujibiki Unbalance TV series), and the otaku club now has a new otaku-hating member named Ogiue. Sasahara's initial goal of starting a dojin circle and selling those fan-made magazines at the next Comic Festival becomes a reality, but reality is a cruel master. Who apparently Cosplays. Afterward, the club is abuzz with talk about Tanaka and Ouno relationship, which takes a hesitant step forward.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Saekano: How to Raise a Boring GirlfriendA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~23minTomoya Aki is an otaku who has a dream. His dream is to create the best visual novel game ever. The main heroine for this game and the inspiration for this dream is a background character named Megumi Kato who somehow stumbles into main character-esque traits in his eyes. To complete the game in time he has to call upon the aid of his anime loving professional friends who aren't so keen on the choice of his main heroine.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Himouto! Umaru-chan RDoga KoboComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Himouto! Umaru-chanDoga KoboComedyManga~24minUmaru is Taihei's little sister who boasts beautiful looks as well as prowess in both school and sports. However, she has a certain secret. She's a "Himōto" a little sister who is proper in public but lazy at home.
- Bonus, 6 (2014)Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun ShortsDoga KoboComedy~3min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Comic GirlsNexusComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 2 (2019)Eromanga-sensei (2019)ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Genshiken Second GenerationProduction I.G., Inc.ComedyManga~24minAnother college semester begins and the returning members of Genshiken attempt to recruit new club members. Three new members join the club, attracted by Ogiue's BL drawings. She welcomes the new members but fears the club will become a "rotten girls" haven for yaoi fans and is getting a bit too far removed from it's original purpose.
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Outbreak Companyfeel.ComedyLight Novel~24minShinichi Kanou is a young secluded Otaku who is offered a job thanks to his vast knowledge of anime, video games and manga and just after meeting his new employer, he is kidnapped, awakening in an alternate world with a fantasy setup. Shinichi then is informed that he was in fact selected by the Japanese government to help improve his country's relations with this new world by establishing a company to spread the unique products of the Japanese culture to this new, unexplored market.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)A Sister's All You Need.SILVER LINK.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend - Fan Service of Love and YouthA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)This Art Club Has a Problem!feel.ComedyManga~24minAn art club in a certain middle school has the following members: Subaru Uchimaki, who is a genius at drawing faces, but only wants to draw the perfect 2D wife; Colette, a rich troublemaker who never stops making mischief; and the club president, who sleeps through sessions and collects sleeping aids. Mizuki Usami is the only person in the club who wants to do art club-like activities, and constantly struggles to do so. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2004)GenshikenPalm Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~25minIt is Sasahara's first day of college and a fateful choice awaits him — which college clubs will he chose to join? But Sasahara is no ordinary young man; a dark secret lurks within his soul. For one thing, he knows what "Cosplay" is, and he'd like to know more. He knows how to unlock all the secret characters in "Guilty Gear X", and he'd like to know more. He knows what the plot twist is in episode twenty-five of "Kujibiki Unbalance" because he's read the manga, and he'd like to know more. He's heard of Doujinshi, and he needs to know more. Enter Genshiken, the barely legitimized Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, home to all subspecies of Otaku!
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Eromanga SenseiA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)The Comic Artist and His AssistantsZEXCS Inc.ComedyManga~13minWith beautiful assistant Sahoto Ashisu aside, mangaka (and cherry boy) Yūki Aito can hardly concentrate on his works, forcing his managing editior Mihari Otosuna to push him (physically) meeting the deadline. With new busty but ditsy Rinna Fuwa and skilled but money-loving Sena Kuroi joining the assistant pool, Yūki's life is more like a harem than a manga studio.
- Web, 1 (2017)Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend.flat - Fan Service of Love and Pure HeartRomantic ComedyLight Novel~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Denki-gaiShin-Ei AnimationComedyManga~24minUmanohone (Horse Bone) is a comic book store in the electronics district. The story follows the lives of the workers at the store as well as their colorful customers, all of whom are hardcore fans of one genre or another.
- Web, 1 (2016)Erased 1-6 DigestA-1 Pictures Inc.ThrillerManga~17min
- OVA, 3 (2006)Genshiken OVAAJIADO CO.,LTD.ComedyManga~24minIt's the start of a new year for the Genshiken crew, and that means recruiting new members. Always a dreaded task, The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture manages to get Chika Ogiue pushed onto them from the Manga Club. With her introduction of "I'm Ogiue and I hate otaku", this year certainly will be anything but boring.
- Bonus, 6 (2014)The Comic Artist and His Assistants OVAsComedy~8min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Dagashi Kashi Season 2Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~12min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Dagashi Kashifeel.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minKokonotsu “Coconuts” Shikada dreams of becoming a famous manga artist. The only problem—he’s terrible. His real talent is selling the complex and delicious snacks in his father’s “dagashi” shop. He never thought much about the family business until the trendy, eccentric Hotaru showed up. As a lover of “dagashi,” she can’t let his talent go to waste and decides she won’t stop ‘til she’s sold him on sweets.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Anime-GatarisWAO! WorldComedyOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)The Highschool Life of a FudanshiEMT SquaredComedyManga~3min
- Web, 1 (2010)Hong Ling Jin XiaSlice of Life Drama~5min
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)Dojin WorkREMICComedyManga~15minDoujin Work follows the life of a young girl named Najimi Osana and her exposure into the doujin world. She was first tempted into becoming a doujin artist after seeing how much one of her friends can make at a convention. Najimi loves to draw, though soon learns, contrary to what she expected, that this new world is anything but easy. As she attends more conventions and meets more people, Najimi eventually manages to find a group of very interesting friends. These friends already have some experience in the field and help her out along the way so that she can someday make a name for herself creating doujinshi.
- Bonus, 4 (2013)Genshiken Nidaime: DaiikkaiComedy~4min