- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal ScaleA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~119min
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)Macross FrontierSatelight Inc.ActionOriginal Work~26minMacross Frontier marks the 25th anniversary of the Macross anime franchise. It is a direct sequel to the first Macross series and Macross 7 and follows the lives of Alto Saotome, Ranka Lee and a pop idol named Sheryl Nome on board the Macross Frontier colonization fleet. After the war against the Zentradi aliens, Humankind has spread across the universe in order to ensure its survival. The Macross Frontier fleet is part of a effort to spread and maintain the culture of humanity.
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)The World God Only Knows: Goddessesmanglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Love Live! The School Idol MovieSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~105minKnowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the students attempt to leave the school gates, a single email is sent to them, and the curtain on a new story for μ's begins.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Love Live! School Idol Project (2nd Season)SUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24minWith Otonokizaka Academy saved by Honoka Kōsaka and members of µ's from being shut down, students are now back to their normal campus lives—for a brief period. Members of µ's are now brought back to the stage and compete with other idol groups for regional tournaments.
- TV-Series, 17 (2017)IDOLiSH7TROYCA Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)AKB0048: Next StageSatelight Inc.GanbatteOther~24minIn the year since the 77th generation understudies joined AKB0048, the Deep Galactic Trade Organization [DGTO] and DES have stepped up their attacks on entertainment. In response, AKB0048 brings back the general elections and the center nova position. The understudies are now thrusted into a new competition directly against the successors. But as AKB0048 brings back policies not seen since Acchan's disappearance, a new more powerful enemy is quietly moving behind the scenes.
- TV-Series, 22 (2011)Guilty CrownProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minShu’s entire world was shattered after a meteorite crashed into Japan, unleashing the lethal Apocalypse Virus. The chaos and anarchy born of the outbreak cost Shu his family and reduced him to a timid, fearful shell of the boy he’d once been. His life took another unexpected turn after a chance encounter with the stunning pop star, Inori. This mysterious beauty introduced Shu to the King’s Right Hand: a genetic mutation that allows him to reach into the hearts of mortals and turn them into weapons. The visceral action of this visual masterpiece escalates as Shu finds himself caught in the crossfire between those who desperately seek his newfound strength. On one site lurks a clandestine government agency – and on the other, Inori and the spirited band of rebels known as Funeral Parlor. The choice is Shu’s to make – and the world is his to change.
- Bonus, 3 (2018)Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (2018): BNW no Chikai?~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Utano Prince Sama: LSA-1 Pictures Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (1998)Perfect BlueMADHOUSE Inc.ThrillerNovel~82minMima is an ex-pop idol who was worshipped by the masses before fashion dictated otherwise. In order to salvage her career, she decides to drop music and pursue acting. A soap opera role is offered but Mima's character is less clean cut than desired. Regardless, she agrees and events take a turn for the worse. She begins to feel reality slip. She discovers her identical twin, a mirror image that hasn't given up singing. Internet sites appear describing every intimate detail of her life and a figure stalks her from the shadows. Her friends and associates are threatened, and killed, as Mima descends into a dangerous world of paranoid delusion. She fears for her life and must unravel fact from illusion in order to stay alive.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Dakaichi: I'm Being Harassed by the Sexiest Man of the YearCloverWorksRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Kakegurui XXMAPPA Co., Ltd.ThrillerManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)The World God Only Knowsmanglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minKeima is a dating sim champion. Cute girls are rendered powerless by his irresistible game playing techniques. Too bad things aren't that way in the real world. That is, until his tempting game playing causes a real live-and very bubbly-cute-demon hunter named Elsie to materialize! Now Elsie wants Keima to help her free hot girls from sneaky demons who secretly possess them. Rack up the love points with the devilishly fun anime The World God Only Knows.
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Utano Prince Sama 2A-1 Pictures Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~24minWhen Nanami Haruka entered the master course she is faced with an even more difficult time. The main six members of Starish are assigned new seniors to help train them, but the seniors are not quite having the best attitudes about it
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 2SUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Love Live! School Idol ProjectSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24minHonoka Kōsaka loves her school. That's why it's bad news for her when she finds out it's being shut down due to lack of new students. In order to bring in more students, Honoka decides to start a "school idol group", which is certain to get the eyes of the public. To make this dream a reality, she gathers together her close friends and classmates to make the best idol unit possible.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)KakeguruiMAPPA Co., Ltd.ThrillerManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Zombie Land SagaMAPPA Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work~24min“Zombieland Saga” follows Sakura Minamoto, for whom it was supposed to be a very special morning—accompanied by the usual idol music, yet so different! Sakura has finalised her application for an idol agency in Tokyo and can’t wait to drop it off at the local post office. All hopes and dreams, she rushes out of the house and—envelope in hand—is promptly hit by a van … After a few meters of involuntary flight, not only does her life end, but with it also her dream of becoming an idol. Or so she thought, because only moments later she wakes up in a run-down villa and has to make acquaintance with the zombies living there! After a short escape and a rather unpleasant meeting with one of the local policemen, she is back at the villa and is introduced to her new life … As it turns out, she didn’t just wake up a few moments later, but ten years after her death! She is a zombie now, and together with the other not-alive-but-not-quite-dead-either girls around her she is supposed to form a zombie idol group. But can you really turn will-less zombie girls into idols?
- Movie, 1 (2019)Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie Over the RainbowSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~100min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Utano Prince Sama RA-1 Pictures Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~24minHaruka Nanami now works under Shining, the same agency with ST☆RISH and veteran idol group QUARTET NIGHT. With an upcoming international sports event looking for performers for its opening ceremony, fierce competitions between idols are surely expected.
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Oreimo 2A-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyLight Novel~24minKyousuke Kousaka is living once again with his sister Kirino. As he strives to help Kirino as much as he can once again, both siblings try to be more honest with their feelings towards each other.
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)AKB0048Satelight Inc.GanbatteOther~24minAt the start of the 21st century, an interplanetary war broke out. Earth's ecosystem was damaged, and humanity was forced to flee the planet. In this new society, things that "disturb the heart" like music and art are forbidden. 48 years later, a legendary idol group is resurrected as AKB0048. Labeled as terrorists, they must take up arms to defend their careers and their fans.
- Movie, 1 (2014)Gekijouban Aikatsu! Idol Katsudou!SUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~88min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Love Live! Sunshine!!SUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)My Bride is a MermaidAnime International Co., Inc., Gonzo K.K.Romantic ComedyManga~24minNagasumi's in hot water after a beautiful, young mermaid named Sun saves him from drowning. The deep-sea sweetheart's dad is a merman Yakuza prone to executing anyone who learns his family's scaly secret! Luckily, there's a catch - if Nagasumi agrees to marry Sun, he just might avoid sleeping with the fishes! Of course, the honeymoon ends before it even begins when Nagasumi finds his life flooded with gilled gangsters looking out for their boss's little girl. The kid's definitely in over his head, but there's no denying the mermaid's allure - Nagasumi's hooked and Sun's ready to come ashore!
- Movie, 1 (2014)Wake Up, Girls! The MovieOrdet Co., LtdGanbatte~53minGreen Leaves Entertainment is a small production company in Sendai that is on the brink of disaster. Therefore, President Tange decides to found an idol group to avoid a financial ruin. Instantaneously, the manager begins to search for people that meet the requirements which were set by the president. Real soon now they find a special girl.
- Web, 8 (2018)IDOLiSH7: Vibrato?Video Game~15min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Mekakucity ActorsSHAFT Inc.Action DramaOther~24minHikikomori and NEET Shintaro Kisaragi, who shut himself inside his room for 2 years, had been living a quiet life until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared on his computer screen, when someone anonymously sent him a mysterious e-mail one year ago. When they got into a fight one day, Ene messes with Shintaro's PC, which thus breaks down and causes him to have to get a new one. This event led to him going outside for the first time in two years.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Umamusume: Pretty DerbyP.A. Works Co., Ltd.GanbatteVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 140 (2014)PriParaTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd., DongWoo A&E Co., Ltd.GanbatteOther~24minLaala Manaka is a 5th-grader at Paprika Academy. Like most girls, she admires the world of PriPara, a sport that tests idol girls on song, dance, and fashion. Unfortunately for her, her school does not allow elementary school students to participate in PriPara. However, through miraculous circumstances, Laala passes the audition to become a PriPara idol.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd SeasonA-1 Pictures Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Starmyu Season 2C-StationGanbatteOriginal Work~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2011)Black Butler 2: Making of Kuroshitsuji IIComedy~29minThe 1st & 4th episodes are Ciel in Wonderland. The 2nd ep Elizabeth invites a mystery woman whom is implied as the viewer as a guest to a ball at the Phantomhive mansion. The 3rd ep is a documentary with behind the scenes interviews with Ciel, Sebastion and the rest of BB2 cast. The 5th ep is The life and times in the Trancy household. The final ep is The story of Will the Reaper.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Wake Up, Girls!Ordet Co., Ltd, Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~25minGreen Leaves Entertainment is a tiny production company on the verge of going out of business in Sendai, the biggest city in Japan's northeastern Tohoku region. The agency once managed the careers of magicians, photo idols, fortune-tellers, and other entertainers, but its last remaining client finally quit. In danger of having zero talent (literally), the president Tange hatches an idea of producing an idol group. On the brash president's orders, the dissatisfied manager Matsuda heads out to scout raw talent. Matsuda makes a fateful encounter with a certain girl...
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)22/7CloverWorks, A-1 Pictures Inc.GanbatteOther~24min
- TV-Series, 15 (2020)IDOLiSH7 Second Beat!TROYCA Inc.?Video Game~24min
- TV-Special, 1 (2012)The iDOLM@STER: 765 Pro to Iu MonogatariA-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyVideo Game~24min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Flavors of Youth: A Little Fashion ShowHaoliners Animation League, CoMix Wave Films Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work~26min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella GirlsA-1 Pictures Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~24minA girl aiming to become an idol named Uzuki Shimamura is informed that she has been accepted into the Cinderella Project, a new project that collects girls and polishes them to become idols. After meeting Rin Shibuya, Mio Honda, and the other eleven fellow members of the group, the girls begin their journey at the 346 Pro talent agency, overcoming many trials and hoping to one day stand on the same stage as their senior idols.