- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Log HorizonSatelight Inc.AdventureLight Novel~25minElder Tales is an online fantasy RPG that has become popular worldwide. But when its twelfth expansion package, "Cultivate the Noosphere," is installed, thirty thousand players in Japan are trapped inside. Among them is grad student Shiroe, who isn't very good at interacting with others. But to survive in a world full of monsters, he forms a guild called "Log Horizon" with an eclectic group of other players.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)KatanagatariWhite FoxAdventureLight Novel~50minLegend has it the unrivaled blacksmith Shikizaki Kiki's masterpieces, the 12 Klesha Bringers, led the Sengoku Period of Japan. The "Land of the Rising Sun" was unified as one nation under one man. However, this man, the Old Shogun, feared a rebellion and enacted a notorious policy known as Katana Hunting, collecting 988 of the 1,000 katanas Shikizaki forged. Despite the policy, 12 of his true mastercrafts were left uncollected. The other 988 were merely experiments created for the sake of perfecting these 12, known as Klesha Bringers. Shichika Yasuri, the seventh generation master of the sword art Kyoto Ryu, and his older sister Nanami live on the isolated Fusho Island. One day, Togame, a Shogunate official dispatched to collect the Klesha Bringers, pays a visit to the island...
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Log Horizon Season 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minThe journey of everyone involved in Elder Tale continues as Shiroe tries to resolve a foreseeable future problem by going through a full raid together with Naotsugu, new friend Tetra and Susukino's ruling guild, Silver Sword while Akatsuki stays behind with the others to guard Akihabara and the princess. As they try to fulfill their respective missions, they discover overwhelming challenges that push them to overcome their limits as adventurers in the constantly evolving world.
- Movie, 1 (2014)The Last: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~112minThe moon is beginning to fall, and at the rate it's going, it is doomed to fall on the Earth. The countdown for the survival of the planet begins. Among the havoc, Hinata's younger sister Hanabi is captured by the mysterious enemy, Toneri Ōtsutsuki, who mistakes her for the elder sister. Naruto must overcome great danger on a mission to save Hanabi and the world along with Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, and Sakura. Finally realizing what and who he must protect, Naruto embarks on his final story.
- TV-Series, 500 (2007)Naruto ShippudenPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minNaruto Uzumaki is back! After two and a half years of training on the road with Jiraiya of the Sannin, Naruto is back in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and he's ready to show off his new skills. He and Sakura team up to take on their old master Kakashi, who's pretty impressed with their progress. They'll have plenty of opportunity to put it into action when news arrives from the Sand Village that Gaara, Naruto's former rival and now Kazekage of the Sand, has been kidnapped! And the culprits are the very same group who are after Naruto--the Akatsuki!
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)PuccaAction Comedy~23min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Road to Ninja: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~110minNaruto and his friends are trapped in a Genjutsu created by the mysterious Masked Shinobi who is testing it for a greater plan. In this new world, or reality, everyone except Naruto and Sakura have their personalities changed to the opposite of their normal personality. Also, dead characters are now alive and roles are reversed. Naruto and Sakura must find a way to get out of this Genjutsu, and return things to normal.
- TV-Series, 55 (1995)NinkuuPierrot Co., Ltd.?Manga~30minIn the war, a group of warriors called Ninku fought against the Imperial Army and almost anihilated it. But in the end, the Ninku lost and got shattered. After the war, the imperial army established themselves as the defender of the people with the help of propaganda. They also managed to get the people to think the Ninku were the villains and had started the war. Fusuke looks like a child but he is the former captain of the first Ninku division. His mother was taken during the war and after the Ninku were defeated, he goes on a journey to find her. On his journey he meets Aicho and Touji, both also former Ninku captains, and together they fight against the imperial army that tries to kill the last remaining Ninkus.
- Other, 1 (2015)Gintama Jump Special Anime Festa 2015Nonsense-Comedy~13min
- TV-Series, 10 (2012)Is This a Zombie? of the DeadStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minAyumu Aikawa must continue to fight the Megalo in place of Haruna, who continues to recharge her magical powers. While trying to figure out the mysteries behind the people who are releasing these Megalo in the world, Ayumu meets a beautiful, black-haired girl by chance, and she only has eyes... For his butt.
- TV-Series, 220 (2002)NarutoPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minDeep within the Hidden Leaf Village, sharp and cunning Ninja carry an ultimate power while Naruto Uzumaki carries inside the ultimate secret. Twelve years ago, the fourth Hokage sacrificed himself and saved the village by sealing the Nine-tailed Fox Spirit an orphaned baby boy. Now, this plucky prankster must do what it takes achieve this life-long goal and become the next Hokage!
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)BasiliskGonzo K.K.Action DramaNovel~24minThe Kouga and the Iga, two ninja clans with four hundred years of hostilities between them, meet at the request of Lord Ieyasu. There they learn that the peace forced upon them is to be broken by the whim of royalty, and that the outcome of this battle will determine the next Shogun. The passions of the past quickly reignite as two scrolls are sent out into the night. Ill-fated is this event indeed, for lovers stand with hands entwined as travesty approaches on the wings of a hawk. Reared from birth as sworn enemies, Gennosuke and Oboro, each the heir of these rival clans, seek lasting peace between their peoples. But the terms have been set, and two lists seal their destinies. Two lists from which a name can only be crossed out in blood. No mercy will be spared to the enemy.
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Yozakura Quartet: Hana no UtaTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25minThe town of Sakurashin is connected to the demon world by seven sakura pillars, allowing humans and demons to live together. The four members of the Hiizumi Counseling Office help and protect its citizens.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Blackfox3Hz Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~90minThe original anime Black Fox takes us into the world of the cheerful and bright Rikka Isurugi. As a little girl, she likes to play hide and seek with her beloved grandfather, who—as the 26th head of the Isurugi ninja clan—is determined to teach her everything she needs to become a powerful ninja herself. However, she doesn’t like the fact that her grandpa seems to think he can decide her path for the future, because she would much rather be like her father: a brilliant scientist and engineer. He works for the giant company Gradsheim and his brilliant inventions make him a highly esteemed genius. His latest stroke of genius are so-called animal drones: small animal robots equipped with real artificial intelligence, that are supposed to function as best friends and companions for humans. Little Rikka is so fascinated by her father’s work that she not only wants to follow the same path as him, but even attend the same university as him. Years later, she finally made it: she passed the entrance test for her dream university, the University of North Cundy, and is on her way home just in time for her birthday to bring the happy news to her family. But instead of a warm reception and a birthday cake, she is presented with a gruesome picture: The living room is devastated and covered with blood and her father and grandfather are nowhere to be found … Her home has been attacked by Gradsheim’s operatives, who are targeting the blueprints for the animal drones. Rikka’s father, who had left the company years ago, refused to turn his invention into a weapon and thus became an “enemy” to Gradsheim. When Rikka’s father and grandfather are shot in front of her eyes, her world falls apart. It is only thanks to her three animal drones that she manages to escape, but now the flames of hatred burn in the once peace-loving girl and she vows to avenge her family … “Rikka, it’s just like playing hide and seek; always remember what I taught you!”, those were her grandfather’s last words. “That’s right,” she says, “just like hide and seek, but I’m not the one hiding. I will find them and hunt them down …!”
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Joker 2Shin-Ei AnimationAdventureManga~25minMysterious Joker and his partner Hachi continue their treasure hunting travels around the world while being pursued by Detective Oniyama and other members of the police force.
- TV-Special, 1 (2010)Lupin III: The Last JobAdventureOriginal Work~93minLupin begins his heist of stealing a newly discovered Japanese cultural treasure being transported in Germany. During his attempt to steal the treasure he witness the always ambitous Zenigata's "suppose" death. A ninja clan who is also interested in the treasure were responsible for the Inspector's death. Lupin and his friends will try to prevent the ninja clan from obtaining what they seek. Along with the help of a ninja girl and a mysterious raven hair woman.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Naruto Shippuden: The Movie - The Will of FirePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~95minFour ninjas with kekkei genkai who have been guarding the Hidden Villages of Cloud, Stone, Mist and Sand disappear from their respective villages. The Land of Fire comes under suspicion as it is the only country to have suffered no loss. Mounting suspicion among the four countries almost brings about a 4th Great Ninja War. In the Hidden Village of Leaf, Tsunade orders her men to keep strict guard against War and to try to find out what really happened. At the same time, it turns out that Kakashi has left the village. The bad news deeply disturbs Naruto and his friends.
- TV-Special, 1 (1994)Lupin III: Dragon of DoomAdventure~90minA Hong Kong crime boss contracts Lupin, Fujiko and Jigen to recover a legendary dragon statue that sunk with the Titanic. Unfortunately for them, the dragon is a treasure of Goemon's clan, said to have power exceeding that of his Zantetsuken sword; he resolves to protect the statue at all costs, even if it means killing his old friends.
- Movie, 1 (1993)Ninja ScrollAnimate FilmActionOriginal Work~94minFeudal Japan - a time of danger, intrigue and deception. After an entire village is decimated by a mysterious plague, a master swordsman named Jubei undertakes a desperate quest to find The Shogun of the Dark - an evil autocrat who plans to overthrow Japan's Tokugawa government. But in order to capture him, Jubei must face The 8 Devils of Kimon - the Shogun's fearsome force of demonic henchmen, each possessing awesome superhuman powers. Joined on his journey by the beautiful and deadly female ninja Kagero, they must together defeat the dominion that rule in terror and restore order to the land.
- TV-Series, 26 (2017)Ninja Girl & Samurai Master 2ndTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~4min
- Movie, 1 (2011)Naruto Shippuden: The Movie - Blood PrisonPierrot Co., Ltd.Action~102minAfter being captured for attempting to assassinate the leader of the Hidden Lightning Village (the Raikage) and killing Jonin from the Hidden Mist and Rock Villages, Naruto is imprisoned in Hozūkijo, a criminal containment facility also known as: Blood Prison. The warden of the facility, Mūi, uses the ultimate imprisonment jutsu to steal the power and abilities from it’s prisoners. In the Blood Prison, something is targeting Naruto’s life. The battle to prove his innocence and uncover the truth has begun for Naruto and his friends.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Gatchaman Crowds InsightTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~23minA year has passed since the "Tachikawa Incident" in summer 2015. CROWDS -- the system that turns the mentality of humans into physical form that Berg Katze gave to Rui Ninomiya after extracting his NOTE -- has spread among the public. Prime Minister Seitarō Sugayama backs the plan, but not everyone agrees with his policy, and a mysterious organization attacks Sugayama's vehicle, marking the start of a series of new conflicts.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Naruto Shippuden: The Movie - The Lost TowerPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-Shounen~86minThe Rogue Ninja Mukade is about to be caught by Naruto's team when he summons forth the power of the Ley Line-an ancient underground channel of chakra. Naruto gets caught up in the chakra and is sent back in time to the city of Loran, known for its thousand towers. There he encounters the future Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, on a top-secret mission and the Queen of Loran, Sara, whose rule is threatened by Mukade. Will Naruto be able to return to his own time, and can a chance encounter in the past save the future?
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)MushibugyoSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ActionManga~23minIn an alternate Feudal Era Japan, giant insects known as "Mushi" started appearing and attacking people 100 years before and since then they bring terror and death to the country. To counter the threat of the Mushi, the Shogunate establishes the Mushi Magistrate (Mushibugyō) whose sole purpose is to assemble warriors strong enough to fight them. The story follows Jinbei Tsukishima, a young and cheerful samurai who is the newest member of Mushibugyō answering a summon to his father by the Magistrate, but as he is not able to fight anymore, Jinbei takes the burden of protecting Edo from the Mushi in his place
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Gatchaman CrowdsTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~23minThe story takes place in the early summer of 2015 and is set in the city of Tachikawa, Japan. The city is populated by people known as Gatchaman, warriors that fight in special reinforced suits that are powered by the manifestation of spiritual powers of living beings called NOTE. Enter Hajime Ichinose, a 16 year old energetic high school girl who is obsessed with collecting day planners and stationary. She is chosen to become a Gatchaman and tasked with the duty of fighting against a mysterious alien life form known as MESS.
- TV-Series, 26 (2008)NabariJ.C.STAFFAdventureManga~24minIn the shadows of this modern world, ninjas fight for control of an ancient technique which holds untold strength. This coveted power dwells within apathetic Miharu, a fact the guy really couldn’t care less about – until the clashing rival clans bring their battle to him. Now Miharu struggles to understand the mystery buried in his soul, and must choose a side if he hopes to survive. But when conflict is waged in secret, and lethal ninjas hide in plain sight, friend and foe prove difficult to tell apart.
- Movie, 1 (2007)Naruto Shippuden: The MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work~95minA powerful spirit that once threatened to destroy the world is back! Naruto's mission is to protect a priestess named Shion, who is the only one with the power to seal away the monster. She also has the uncanny ability to predict someone's fate. Her latest prediction: Naruto will soon die. Naruto's only hope is to abandon Shion, but that's not Naruto's style. He decides to face her fatal prediction head-on - and die!
- TV-Series, 24 (2003)PeacemakerGonzo K.K.Action DramaManga~23minTetsunosuke was the smallest kid in his village, but witnessing his parents' murder by an evil assassin, he vows to avenge their deaths. Now, at 15, he joins the army to become strong, but he's unknowingly chosen a demonic army! Will he forsake his very humanity for demonic powers? The roads to vengeance and hell may be one-and-the same in Peacemaker.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Brave 10Studio SakimakuraAction ComedyManga~24minA year before the battle of Sekigahara that ended the Sengoku Period, the ninja Kirigakure Saizou meets the miko Isanami as she's attacked by assassins. Her shrine was destroyed by Ieyasu Tokugawa for siding with Sanada Yukimura. Meanwhile, Sanada has been gathering ten warriors known as Sanada's Brave 10, who have the power to change history. As they gather one by one, Isanami's own mysterious power awakens.
- Movie, 1 (2008)Naruto Shippuden: The Movie - BondsPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~93minA group of mysterious flying ninja have arrived from overseas to launch a sudden attack against the Hidden Leaf Village, leaving behind a wake of destruction. The group is revealed to be the "Sky Ninja" from the Land of Sky, a nation thought to have been destroyed by the Hidden Leaf Village long ago. To save their village, Naruto and his friends set out to stop this new threat. During the course of the mission, Naruto crosses paths with Sasuke, his friend who has parted ways from the Leaf Village.
- Movie, 1 (1987)Lupin III: The Fuma ConspiracyTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~73minGoemon is getting married! Well, he was until his bride, Murasaki, was kidnapped by an evil organization of ninja: the Fuma Clan. Their ransom is the Shuujoh Vase, the key to a legacy of untold wealth that has been hidden for hundreds of years. And where there's treasure, there's master thief, Lupin the Third! When word of Lupin's appearance reaches Inspector Zenigata, he comes out of retirement to put him behind bars once and for all! Can Lupin, Jigen, Goemon and Fujiko rescue Murasaki, unearth the secrets of the treasure, and evade Old Man Zenigata as they try to foil the fiendish plot of the Fuma Clan?
- TV-Series, 26 (2018)Ninja Girl & Samurai Master 3rdTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~4min
- Web, 1 (2015)Gatchaman Crowds Insight: InboundTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.Action~14min
- OVA, 1 (2013)Tonari no Gokudou-kunBrain's BaseRomantic ComedyManga~27minTonari no Gokudou-kun is a special taking place in a parallel universe ‒ old Japan ‒ where the characters take on new roles. Because of their different opinions on opening new schools in Edo, Shizuku and Haru ‒ the leaders of two rivaling squads ‒ repeatedly encounter each other without ever actually having met. They meet for the first time, when Haru helps Shizuku out of an unpleasant situation without them knowing about each other's identity.
- TV-Series, 26 (2016)Ninja Girl & Samurai MasterTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~4min
- OVA, 2 (1989)Yajikita Gakuen DouchuukiT-UP, J.C.STAFFAdventureManga~40minShinokita Reiko and Yajima Junko are second-year high school students who travel from school to school fighting bad guys, ninjas, yakuza and corruption. At this high school they encounter a secret ninja order and a corrupt administrator, as well as a tragic death in the distant past. With the help of Kotetsu, a skilled ninja, they set the school to rights, but not before leaving several broken hearts behind.
- Movie, 1 (2004)Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of SnowPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~82minNaruto and his team are sent on a mission to guard Yukie Fujikaze, a popular actress starring the hit movie "The Adventures of Princess Gale." The crew is heading toward the Land of Snow, a land forever covered in snow, to shoot the final scenes of the film. When Yukie refuses to go and escapes from the set, she is brought back by force by Naruto and his teammates. But little do they know there are three rouge Snow Ninja lying in wait with a sinister purpose that forces Yukie to make a crucial decisiion and face her hidden past.
- TV-Series, 12 (2004)Ninja Nonsense: The Legend of Shinobuufotable, Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minTake one totally cute (and naive) ninja-girl trainee, add a ninja horde under the tutelage of a perverse headmaster - a strange, yellow, spherical, pudgy... creature... named Onsokumaru - and you get the kind of "super-explosive ninja insanity" that can only be found in what's been called "the runaway nuclear reactor" of anime comedies!
- OVA, 4 (2009)Mizugi Kanojo: The AnimationT-RexHentaiManga~30minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- OVA, 4 (2004)Tales of Phantasia: The AnimationActas Inc.AdventureVideo Game~28minIn the land of Midgard a bloodthirsty conqueror breaks the seal holding Dhaos, the Demon King whose goal is to eradicate all mankind. A few survivors of this destructive event have banded together in an effort to fight against the impending darkness and chaos. A warrior, cleric, witch, summoner, archer, and ninja make up the Heroes of Space and Time as they relentlessly pursue Dhaos in order to end his conquest of death.