- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, ? (?)Itai no wa Iya na no de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. IIAction ComedyLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Gintama (Episodes 266-316)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Gintama (Episodes 253-265)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minSakata Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape a living as freelance jack-of-all-trades at Edo while amidst the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 317-328)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 51 (2011)Gintama (Episodes 202-252)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minAfter a break of one year everyone at odd jobs changed. Gintoki became a true hero while Kagura matured to a true beauty. Only Shinpachi seems to be left out. Unable to get used to his changed environment he tries to find a fitting place to stay just to end up with the Shinsengumi. But they weren't left out. Hijikata is now a sissy while Yamazaki mutated to an anpan-addicted bad ass. But it seems there's a dark secret behind all the changes. Can Shimpanchi and Hijikata solve the mystery and change everything back to how it was?
- Movie, 1 (2013)Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsuhen: Yorozuya yo Eien NareSUNRISE Inc.Action ComedyManga~110minWhile watching a movie, Gintoki comes upon a "movie thief," a figure in Japanese culture often depicted as a man with a video camera as a head. After scolding the movie thief for his actions, he finds himself warped into another world via the camera lens. In this world, 5 years have passed, and not only has the land of Edo changed into an apocalyptic wasteland, but Kagura has changed into a beautiful woman with no Chinese speech pattern, Shinpachi has turned into a cool samurai who is not a tsukkomi anymore, and the Gintoki of this time has gone missing, though he is assumed to be dead. Gintoki is determined to find out the truth of the deadly sickness that is ravaging Edo, and also to understand the feelings of Kagura and Shinpachi, who have been trying to deal with their leader's disappearance.
- Movie, 1 (1997)Princess MononokeStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~133minYoung Ashitaka receives a fatal infection after a demonic wild boar attacks his northern village. Seeking a cure, he sets out to locate the deer-like god Shishigami. Along the way, he sees the rape of the Earth by a mining village. The constant plundering by the village has brought the wrath of the Wolf God, Moro, who attacks the village along with San, a human who was raised by the wolf god. She communicates with the nature spirits.
- TV-Series, 14 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 354-367)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 342-353)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 4 (1999)Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & BetrayalStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~29minNineteenth century Japan: a land torn by rebellion and civil warfare; small bands of soldiers roam the land, seeking to overthrow the tyrannical Tokugawa Shogunate. Enter the young orphan Kenshin, trained as a fighter by the master swordsman Hiko. Kenshin's desire for peace is at odds with his brutal life, and the tension seems unreconcilable until he meets a mysterious woman named Tomoe. The enigmatic Tomoe's actions may show Kenshin that another life can exist for him, or may instead conceal a destructive secret. Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal Director's Cut follows the progress of the rebellion against the Shogunate and the complex evolution of Kenshin's and Tomoe's involvement, and reveals how Kenshin received the distinctive cross-shaped facial scar that gives the film its name.
- Movie, 3 (2017)Laughing Under the Clouds: GaidenWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~58min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 329-341)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Gintama: The MovieSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~95minOdd Jobs Gin has taken on a lot of odd work in the past, and when you're a Jack of All Trades agency based in a feudal Japan that's been conquered and colonized by aliens, the term "Odd Jobs" means REALLY ODD jobs. But when some more than slightly suspicious secrets from the shadows of Gintoki Sakata's somewhat shady former samurai past and a new pair of odd jobs collide, the action is bound to get so wild and demented that only a feature film will do it justice! Sit down, strap yourself in, and make sure you're not wearing anything too tight or constricting as the junior half of OJG takes on the task of tracking down a tenacious terrorist while their silver-haired slickster of a partner seeks out a certain sword in the stunningly side-splitting and screwy Gin Tama!
- TV-Series, 201 (2006)GintamaSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minLife isn't easy in feudal Japan... especially since the aliens landed and conquered everything! Oh sure, the new health care is great, but the public ban on the use of swords has left a lot of defeated samurai with a difficult career choice! This is especially true if they're not particularly inclined towards holding a day job, which is why Gintoki Sakata's opted for the freelance route, taking any job that's offered to him as long as the money's right. Unfortunately, in a brave new world filled with stray bug-eyed montsters, upwardly mobile Yakuza, and overly ambitious E.T. entrepreneurs, those jobs usually don't pay as well as they should for the pain, suffering, and indignities endured!
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)DororoTezuka Productions Co., Ltd., MAPPA Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)Samurai Champloomanglobe Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~23minMugen’s a buck-wild warrior -- violent, thoughtless and womanizing. Jin is a vagrant ronin -- mysterious, traditional, well-mannered and very strong as well. These two fiercely independent warriors can’t be any more different from one another, yet their paths cross when Fuu, a ditzy waitress, saves them from being executed when they are arrested after a violent swordfight. Fuu convinces the two vagrant young men to help her find a mysterious samurai "who smells of sunflowers." And their journey begins
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)KatanagatariWhite FoxAdventureLight Novel~50minLegend has it the unrivaled blacksmith Shikizaki Kiki's masterpieces, the 12 Klesha Bringers, led the Sengoku Period of Japan. The "Land of the Rising Sun" was unified as one nation under one man. However, this man, the Old Shogun, feared a rebellion and enacted a notorious policy known as Katana Hunting, collecting 988 of the 1,000 katanas Shikizaki forged. Despite the policy, 12 of his true mastercrafts were left uncollected. The other 988 were merely experiments created for the sake of perfecting these 12, known as Klesha Bringers. Shichika Yasuri, the seventh generation master of the sword art Kyoto Ryu, and his older sister Nanami live on the isolated Fusho Island. One day, Togame, a Shogunate official dispatched to collect the Klesha Bringers, pays a visit to the island...
- OVA, 2 (2016)Gintama° (2016)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~26min
- Other, 1 (2009)Gintama: Jump Anime Tour 2008 Shiroyasha KoutanSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~10min
- Web, 2 (2019)Gintama: Monster Strike-henBANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.ActionManga~11min
- Movie, 1 (2007)Sword of the StrangerBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~103minKotaro, a young boy, and his dog meet a nameless samurai who is haunted by memories of his past which have led him to avoid drawing his sword ever again. Among the Ming is a fearsome Western fighter named Luo-Lang, whose only desire is to find a worthy opponent. When both groups clash with a Sengoku-era feudal lord, a proud general, and monks torn between faith and survival, the reason behind the Ming's pursuit tests the bond between Kotaro and Nanashi.
- Movie, 2 (2012)Yorinuki Gintama-san on Theater 2DNonsense-ComedyManga~100min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)DriftersHoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~24min
- OVA, 3 (2017)Drifters (2017)Hoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~27min
- Movie, 2 (2013)Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (Movies)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~92min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)UtawarerumonoOLM, Inc.AdventureVisual Novel~23minEverything about him is shrouded in mystery. The mask he can’t remove. The past he can’t unravel. And the very survival of the people who have chosen him as their leader. But what Hakuoro does know is this: He was gravely injured and left for dead in a forest. A kind, young girl named Eluluu found him and nursed him back to health. And he was welcomed into a barren land where strange creatures roam, an angry god seeks vengeance, an oppressive government slaughters the innocent, and a bloody war looms on the horizon. Will the masked hero liberate the people who saved him? Can he unlock the memories that elude him? Or will he remain a stranger even to himself? The answers are right before you (or are they?).
- OVA, 2 (2001)Rurouni Kenshin: ReflectionStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~42minRurouni Kenshin is a wanderer, a lost soul, cursed to seek atonement for his life in the bloody trade of the samurai. During the long war to overthrow the corrupt government, he was known throughout all Japan as the Hitokiri Battousai ("sword-bearing master assassin"). But the end of the war has brought no peace to Kenshin, despite a vow to draw his sword only for the protection of those in need. Now his wife Kaoru steadfastly awaits his return, mourning his absence as well as that of their son, Kenji. Will Kenshin return before she dies of grief? The past meets the present fifteen years after Kenshin first left.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)House of Five Leavesmanglobe Inc.DramaManga~23minRonin Akitsu Masanosuke is a skilled swordsman, but his personality often causes him to be let go from his job. With desperation closing in, Akitsu accepts an offer to work as a bodyguard for Yaichi, the charismatic leader of a mysterious gang: the Five Leaves. Though the meek swordsman finds the gang's actions disturbing, Akitsu grows more fascinated by the outlaws every day.
- TV-Series, 10 (2010)Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom - Record of the Jade BloodStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel~23minAfter a resounding defeat and the loss of some comrades Chizuru Yukimura and the Shinsengumi head to Ezo to fight the new government's army. However, all does not go well.
- Other, 1 (2005)Gintama: Nanigoto mo Saisho ga Kanjin na no de, Tashou Senobi Suru Kurai ga Choudo YoiSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~32minGintoki Sakata is a lazy samurai living in an alien-ridden Japan where samurai are no longer needed. This OVA is a set of short comedy stories involving Gintoki and his equally-broke sidekicks Shinpachi and Kagura. One day, Gintoki and his comrades are out viewing the spring flowers when suddenly the Shinsengumi appear, arguing that Gintoki has taken their flower-viewing spot. Gintoki's team and the Shinsengumi must then battle for the right to sit in that spot by using a violent version of rock paper scissors.
- Web, 13 (2017)Crayon Shin-chan Gaiden: Kazokuzure OokamiShin-Ei AnimationComedyManga~7min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Princess PrincipalActas Inc., 3Hz Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Angolmois: Record of Mongol InvasionNAZActionManga~24min
- TV-Series, 94 (1996)Rurouni KenshinStudio DEEN Co., Ltd., GALLOP Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~25minNineteenth century Japan: a land torn by warfare and rebellion, where small bands of soldiers seek to overthrow the tyrannical Tokugawa Shogunate. Enter Kenshin, a young orphan whose fighting skills were honed by the great swordsman Hiko. But Kenshin’s soul is embattled much like the killing fields of Japan, with his hopes for a new world peace at odds with his life of blood and killing.
- OVA, 6 (2011)Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom - A Memory of Snow FlowersStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Drama~25minTakes place in-between episodes 8 and 9 of the first season of Hakuōki Shinsengumi Kitan. Chizuru Yukimura goes on a reconnaissance mission in Shimabara, as a geiko, for the Shinsengumi. Each episode unfolds the events of the days leading up to, during, and after the operation. It intermittently reveals each captain's involvement; as well as that of a few demons, in the affair through the perspectives of: Sōji Okita, Hajime Saitō, Sanosuke Harada, Heisuke Tōdō, Toshizō Hijikata, and Chikage Kazama.
- Movie, 1 (2011)Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings - The Last PartyProduction I.G., Inc.ActionVideo Game~94minToyotomi Hideyoshi is defeated, but feudal Japan isn’t safe yet. The fallen villain’s most loyal and lethal minion – Ishida Mitsunari – is obsessed with carrying on Toyotomi’s legacy of violence in the name of vengeance. Ishida brutally cuts a bloody path across the countryside, even as the nation’s other warlords rally toward an era of harmony. Unfortunately, for peace to finally be achieved, the fires of war must be unleashed once more.
- TV-Series, 26 (2016)KuromukuroP.A. Works Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~23min
- Other, 1 (2014)Gintama: Jump Festa Anime Tour 2014SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-Comedy~24min
- OVA, 1 (2016)Drifters: Special EditionHoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~42min
- Other, 1 (2015)Gintama Jump Special Anime Festa 2015Nonsense-Comedy~13min