- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)One Punch ManMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minOne-Punch Man is a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out, and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However, because he is so strong, he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- TV-Series, 27 (2007)Gurren LagannGainax Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work~25minIn his sky-less cavern of a village Simon toils daily, drilling holes to expand his stifling little world until one day he makes an extraordinary discovery: a small glowing drill-bit and the man-sized mech it activates. Before he can give it a second thought Simon s dragged into a plot to break through to the surface by the local gang leader Kamina, only to have the ceiling come crashing down on top of them under the weight of a giant monster! It somehow falls onto the boisterous Kamina and cowardly Simon to defend their village but once they defeat the monster what awaits the duo on the surface world?
- Movie, 1 (2018)Dragon Ball Super: BrolyToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~100min
- TV-Series, 201 (2006)GintamaSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minLife isn't easy in feudal Japan... especially since the aliens landed and conquered everything! Oh sure, the new health care is great, but the public ban on the use of swords has left a lot of defeated samurai with a difficult career choice! This is especially true if they're not particularly inclined towards holding a day job, which is why Gintoki Sakata's opted for the freelance route, taking any job that's offered to him as long as the money's right. Unfortunately, in a brave new world filled with stray bug-eyed montsters, upwardly mobile Yakuza, and overly ambitious E.T. entrepreneurs, those jobs usually don't pay as well as they should for the pain, suffering, and indignities endured!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)One Punch Man Season 2J.C.STAFFAction ComedyManga~24minSaitama is back and the anime adaptation of the “One-Punch Man” manga goes into its second round! The fight against Boros has been won and although Saitama defeated him as usual, the fight was a lot of fun for him, because unlike all his opponents so far, Boros could take more than one blow. Once again, however, he couldn’t gain recognition for his fight against the boss of the invaders from space, because all the other heroes were too busy with Boros’ subordinates to notice what was going on inside the ship—and on the moon. A City has been destroyed, but it’s now been replaced by the new headquarters of the Hero Association, and the heroes will soon be back to work, as a far darker contemporary than ever before is making a name for himself—the Hero Hunter! Who is this madman who aims to kill one hero after another …? And what does Bang have to do with him?
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)World Trigger 2nd SeasonToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~150minSix months have passed since the events of the previous movie. Fate Testarossa has returned to Uminari City with Lindy Harlaown as her legal guardian and is living the life of a normal elementary schoolgirl along with Nanoha Takamachi and her friends. The reunion between the two new-found friends are cut short however, when they are assaulted by four ancient magic users who identified themselves as the "Wolkenritter". As the motives behind the actions of the Wolkenritter become clear, Nanoha and Fate find themselves in a race against time to stop the reactivation of a highly dangerous artifact known as "The Book of Darkness".
- TV-Special, 1 (2020)Dokyuu Hentai HxEros: HxEros Reportproject No.9Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1stSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~130minTakamachi Nanoha is a normal fourth-grader who feels a little useless and out-of-place with no purpose. Then one day, she saves a ferret, who turns out to be a mage from another planet who came to this planet to search for the jewl seeds. Nanoha agrees to help, but this task gets complicated when another girl arrives to steal them.
- TV-Series, 61 (2014)Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final ChaptersToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minSeven years have passed since the Cell games, and Son Gohan, now 16 years old, is attending high school. But “Dragon Ball” would not be “Dragon Ball,” if the martial artists were not faced with new challenges. Annotation: As the first “Dragon Ball Z Kai” series, the sequel has been significantly shortened compared to the original “Dragon Ball Z” by removing filler-episodes. Whereas the series consists of 61 episodes in Japan, the international version has a total of 69 episodes.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet NinePolygon PicturesAdventureManga~24minAfter the events of season one, the authority of Sidonia plans on turning the tables and strike at the enemy's heart. Ace Pilot Nagate Tanikaze and company again must put their lives in the line protecting Sidonia, but now in company of an unexpected ally; a sentient Garde-Gauna hybrid.
- TV-Series, 13 (2005)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minThe can’t-miss sequel to Lyrical Nanoha! After defending the Jewel Seeds and converting her rival into an ally, Nanoha now faces an even stronger foe. The mysterious Book of Darkness threatens to consume its host and engulf the universe if Nanoha can’t overcome it’s defenses!
- TV-Series, 14 (2015)To Love Ru Darkness 2ndXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Knights Of SidoniaPolygon PicturesActionManga~24minIt's been a thousand years since the Gauna, a strange alien race with no known method of communication, destroyed the solar system. A portion of humanity managed to escape using enormous "seed ships" like the Sidonia, which have allowed them to maintain the population while drifting through space. Nagate Tanikaze is a young man who has been raised deep in the bowels of the ship. When he goes into training to pilot the huge robotic weapons known as Gardes, Nagate is entrusted with piloting the legendary unit known as Tsugumori. Nagate and his fellow pilots put their lives on the line against the Gauna, in the ultimate battle for the survival of humanity.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)To Love Ru DarknessXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~24minThe Yūki's residence is now full of people: in addition to Rito and Mikan Yūki, Lala, her twin sisters Nana and Momo, and Golden Darkness. Momo, who also falls for Rito, actively tries to create a harem for him. Meanwhile, a mysterious red hair girl named Mea Kurosaki enters Sainan High School with a hidden agenda.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Harlock: Space PirateToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionManga~115minEarth is forbidden ground. None may return as other planets prove to be difficult to inhabit. However, Captain Harlock and his ship of pirates fight for freedom from those who seek to keep Earth all for themselves.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Space Dandy Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~24minSpace Dandy is a space hunter, someone who is paid to search for new, undiscovered alien species. It's an industry where the prize goes to the person who finds aliens the fastest. Dandy searches unknown planets for strange beings with his companions, QT the worn-out robot and Meow from Betelgeuse. Meanwhile, they're being chased by minions of the Gogol Empire, for reasons that are still a mystery.
- OVA, 3 (2016)To Love-Ru: Trouble - Darkness 2nd OADXEBECComedyManga~24min
- Other, 1 (2005)Gintama: Nanigoto mo Saisho ga Kanjin na no de, Tashou Senobi Suru Kurai ga Choudo YoiSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~32minGintoki Sakata is a lazy samurai living in an alien-ridden Japan where samurai are no longer needed. This OVA is a set of short comedy stories involving Gintoki and his equally-broke sidekicks Shinpachi and Kagura. One day, Gintoki and his comrades are out viewing the spring flowers when suddenly the Shinsengumi appear, arguing that Gintoki has taken their flower-viewing spot. Gintoki's team and the Shinsengumi must then battle for the right to sit in that spot by using a violent version of rock paper scissors.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Waiting in the SummerJ.C.STAFFRomanceOriginal Work~24minLights! Camera! Teen Angst! When a group of friends decide to make a movie over a long summer holiday, they end up learning a little about filmmaking and a lot more about each other and themselves. What begins as a simple way to avoid the summer doldrums quickly turns into something much more complex, intimate and revealing, as the maturing relationships between the members of the young cast take on new, and sometimes very unexpected, turns.
- OVA, 1 (2005)Final Fantasy VII: Advent ChildrenVisual WorksAction DramaVideo Game~101minIn the wake of the climactic events played out in Square Enix's Playstation video game world of Final Fantasy VII, the ruins of Midgar stand as a testament to the sacrifices made in order to bring peace. However, as a mysterious illness rapidly spreads and old enemies astir, the solitary hero Cloud must once again step out of his self-imposed seclusion and stand against the dark forces converging on his world!
- Movie, 1 (2016)Gantz:ODigital Frontier Inc.Action DramaManga~95min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’Toei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~95minFrieza is revived by two evil villains. He brings back his whole army with him. After training for four months in hell Frieza is now stronger than Mystic Gohan in his first form.
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerSSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minSet 10 years after the events in Lyrical Nanoha A's, now three Rank S mages, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are working for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Following Hayate's dream to make her own division that helps into all kind of disasters, including the Lost Logia cases, Fate and Nanoha including their own trainees, create Riot Force 6. Unfortunately not all can go as planned, because uncontrolled Lost Logia will get in the way of Riot Force 6 and is up to Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to deal with them while training their new trainees and helping with other tasks that arise along the way.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Motto To Love-RuXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~24minThe insanity that began when a very naked (and very female) alien teleported into Rito Yuuki's bathtub (while he was in it) continues. And even though Princess Lala has finally started to admit her true feelings for the young man she's inexplicably engaged to marry (as a result of what happened in said bathtub and Develuke customs), her sometimes erratic technology and the snags and snarls of intergalatic politicse and intrigue are still causing major problems. That transporter? Yeah, it still has the nasty habit of leaving the clothes behind. Alien bounty hunters? Yep, even more of them and they're even more devious. Add body switches, alien skunks, a bathroom that changes size and shape, the inevitable sleepover that you just know it's going to go horribly, horribly wrong (spoiler: it does). Worst of all, there's Valentine's Day, and even in space you'll be able to hear Rito scream!
- OVA, 6 (2012)To Love-Ru: Trouble - Darkness OADXEBECComedyManga~25min
- TV-Series, 52 (2003)Mujin Wakusei SurviveTelecom Animation Film Co., Ltd., MADHOUSE Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~25minIn the future, most of mankind lives in artificial space colonies, climate-controlled and completely safe. The orphan girl Luna, selected to receive a scholarship at the prestigious Soria Academy, finds herself in quite different circumstances. An excursion gone terribly awry leads to Luna and her classmates being stranded on an uninhabited planet. Without any experience of untamed nature, the motley crew is faced with a challenging struggle to stay alive until rescue comes. If it comes...
- TV-Series, 73 (2014)World TriggerToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minOne day a gate to another world opened in Mikado City. This entities of the other world, called Neighbors, sent out an invasion force that overran the area surrounding the gate. Given the technological superiority of the Neighbors, the destruction of the city seemed only a matter of time. But then suddenly Border appeared in the town, an organization that researches the technology of the Neighbors to protect this side of the gate. In a short time they built a huge base and became established as the line of defense against the Neighbors. One day a student named Yūma transfers to the same middle-school class as Osamu, a teenager who belongs to Border. He has a weapon called Trigger that is only allowed to be possessed by people in Border, and claims to have come from beyond the gate.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)GleipnirPine JamActionManga~24minThe anime series “Gleipnir” is about the student Shuuichi Kagaya, who leads a regular life in a boring small town, until it is turned on its head one day. Because Shuuichi has a secret—he can turn into a monster! One morning, he wakes up in the form of a big dog with an oversized revolver and a zipper on his back—equipped with incredible strength and a heightened sense of smell. When his classmate Claire Aoki gets into trouble, Shuuichi decides to save her and to thereby share his secret with her. But Claire is looking for monsters herself, hoping to find her sister. And with her sadistic demeanour and her lack of compassion for other people, she isn’t shy about using Shuuichi to achieve her goal.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Space DandyBONES Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~24minSpace Dandy is a space hunter, someone who is paid to search for new, undiscovered alien species. It's an industry where the prize goes to the person who finds aliens the fastest. Dandy searches unknown planets for strange beings with his companions, QT the worn-out robot and Meow from Betelgeuse. Meanwhile, they're being chased by minions of the Gogol Empire, for reasons that are still a mystery.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ReflectionSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~107min
- TV-Series, 12 (2002)Please Teacher!DaumeRomantic ComedyOriginal Work~22minKei Kusanagi isn't your typical 15 year old high school student. He's actually 18 with a rare disorder that puts him into what he calls, a "standstill". This disorder left him in a deep coma which stunted his growth for the next three years! Mizuho Kazami isn't your typical teacher either. She's actually an alien sent to observe the Earth! As the sole human being with knowledge of Ms. Kazami's secret, Kei must...Marry the alien?! Homework, dating and a gorgeous wife - going to school has never been quite this fun!
- OVA, 1 (2002)Voices of a Distant StarMakoto SHINKAISentimental DramaOriginal Work~25minA female mecha pilot tries to keep in touch with her boyfriend on earth while she is in space using cell phone text messages. The farther away they get from each other, the harder it is for the text messages to get to each other.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Brynhildr in the DarknessCommonsense Inc.Action DramaManga~24minIn his childhood, Ryouta Murakami used to hang out with a girl he called Kuroneko. She loved star-gazing and so they looked up to the stars together every night. Kuroneko ‒ whose actual name is a mystery to him ‒ insisted she knew about aliens. One day, she decided to show him these aliens she was talking about, but an accident occurred and Kuroneko died. Years have gone by and Ryouta now is a member of the astronomy club, obsessed with finding the proof for the existence of aliens. One day, a transfer student called Neko Kuroha ‒ who is the spitting image of Kuroneko ‒ enters his class. She is at least as odd as Kuroneko and starts claiming that she knows whenever someone is going to die ‒ which is proven right, after her prediction for Ryouta almost became reality.
- OVA, 6 (1988)GunbusterGainax Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~28min2015: Earth's first faster-than-light ship, the Luxion, is lost, attacked by unidentified space monsters in the Perseus Arm. Six years later, Noriko Takaya, daughter of the Luxion's commander, enters the Okinawa Girls' Space Pilot High School, vowing to be a pilot and follow her father's trail to the stars. But is she prepared for the intense training to become a member of the elite Top Squadron? Noriko's fight has just begun and the fate of all humanity depends on her meeting the challenge!
- Other, 1 (2014)Assassination Classroom: Meeting TimeLercheAction ComedyManga~10min
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Magical Girl Lyrical NanohaSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minThe Jewel Seeds, artifacts from an ancient magical civilization, have been spread across the galaxy. Nanoha Takamachi becomes Lyrical Girl Nanoha to seal the Jewel Seeds and protect the Earth, but another girl appears who desperately tries to collect the seeds for a far more dangerous purpose!
- Bonus, 1 (2010)Gintama: Juudai HappyouNonsense-ComedyManga~11min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Knights of Sidonia (Movie)Polygon PicturesAction~134min