- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)One-Punch ManMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minOne-Punch Man is a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out, and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However, because he is so strong, he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 900 (1999)One PieceToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, an enchanted Devil Fruit that gave him the ability to stretch like rubber. Its only drawback? He'll never be able to swim again--a serious handicap for an aspiring sea dog! Years later, Luffy sets off on his quest to find the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIGProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~25minSet in a re-imagined Hong Kong at a time when cyberspace is expanding into human reality, the story follows top cyberwarrior Major Motoko Kusanagi as she hovers on the border of total immersion in the digital world.
- Movie, 1 (1995)Ghost in the ShellProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~79minIn the year 2029, the barriers of our world have been broken down by the net and by cybernetics, but this brings new vulnerability to humans in the form of brain-hacking. When a highly-wanted hacker known as "The Puppetmaster" begins involving them in politics, Section 9, a group of cybernetically enhanced cops, are called in to investigate and stop the Puppetmaster. The pursuit will call into question what makes a human and what is the Puppetmaster in a world where the distinction between human and machine is increasingly blurry.
- TV-Series, 12 (?)One-Punch Man 2J.C.STAFFAction ComedyManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2016)One Piece Film: GoldToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~120min
- TV-Series, 26 (2002)Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone ComplexProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~25minMajor Motoko Kusanagi is a beautiful but deadly cyborg that is squad leader of Section 9-the Japanese government's clandestine unit assigned to battle terrorism and cyber warfare. Surrounded by an expertly trained team, Motoko faces her ultimate challenge- the Laughing Man - a terrorist who orchestrated a kidnapping and extortion plot many years ago and has suddenly reappeared. In order to discover the identity of this enigmatic criminal, Motoko and Section 9 are drawn into a deadly labyrinth and they ll have to use all their expertise to survive.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Ghost in the Shell: The New MovieProduction I.G., Inc.Action~100minSet in a futuristic Japan after the end of a brutal world war, science has advanced by leaps and bounds giving humanity the choice to prolong life and reduce suffering with the use of sophisticated cybernetics. With all of humanity linked into one system of minds and personalities known as ghosts, the biggest threat to civilization is the cyber terrorists capable of hijacking people's bodies and memories. When a ghost-infecting virus known as Fire-Starter begins spreading through the system resulting in the assassination of the Japanese Prime Minister, Major Motoko Kusanagi and her elite team of special operatives are called in to track down its source. As they delve deeper and deeper into their investigation, they uncover traces of government corruption and a shadowy broker that bears an all-too-familiar face.
- TV-Series, 11 (2017)Inuyashiki Last HeroMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- OVA, 4 (2013)Ghost in the Shell: AriseProduction I.G., Inc.ActionManga~58minIn the year 2027, a year following the end of the non-nuclear World War IV, a bomb has gone off in Newport City, killing a major arms dealer who may have ties with the mysterious 501 Organization. Public Security official Daisuke Aramaki hires full-body cyber prosthesis user and hacker extraordinaire, Motoko Kusanagi, to investigate. On the case with her are Sleepless Eye Batou, who believes Kusanagi is a criminal, Niihama Prefecture Detective Togusa who is investigating a series of prostitute murders he believes are related to the incident, and Lieutenant Colonel Kurtz of the 501 Organization who also wishes to keep an eye on Kusanagi. Freed of her responsibilities with the 501 Organization, Motoko Kusanagi must now learn how to take orders from Aramaki. When unknown forces hack the Logicomas, Batou enlists the help of former army intelligence officer Ishikawa and former air artillery expert Borma. Kusanagi also seeks to enlist ace sniper Saito and undercover cop Paz into the new Public Security Section 9. The two groups rival each other in a case involving a man who receives false memories of a refugee transport operation.
- TV-Series, 10 (2015)Ghost in the Shell: Arise – Alternative ArchitectureProduction I.G., Inc.Action~25minThe story follows Motoko Kusanagi, a highly skilled member of the military, whom upon meeting Daisuke Aramaki, a current chief of the Public Security Section 9, in less than desirable conditions struggles to clear her name whilst forming her own independent team with the highest priority under the sponsorship and guidance of the chief Aramaki himself.
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)One Piece - Episode of Sabo: The Three Brothers' Bond - The Miraculous Reunion and the Inherited WillToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerSSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minSet 10 years after the events in Lyrical Nanoha A's, now three Rank S mages, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are working for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Following Hayate's dream to make her own division that helps into all kind of disasters, including the Lost Logia cases, Fate and Nanoha including their own trainees, create Riot Force 6. Unfortunately not all can go as planned, because uncontrolled Lost Logia will get in the way of Riot Force 6 and is up to Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to deal with them while training their new trainees and helping with other tasks that arise along the way.
- OVA, 1 (2015)One-Punch Man: Road to HeroMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- Bonus, 6 (2015)One Punch Man OVAsMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~12min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Princess PrincipalActas Inc., 3Hz Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 6 (2011)TowanoquonBONES Inc.ActionOriginal Work~45minIn the not-too-distant future, children are being born with special powers; marvelous and remarkable abilities. But what would seem like a wondrous gift turns out to be a dangerous curse. The world is now run by The Order, and these miraculous "deviants" are hunted down and killed. Quon and his group of Attractors are out to rescue these children before The Order's elite squad of ruthless cyborgs detect them. From their hideout beneath a popular amusement park, the Attractors use high tech gadgetry and their own remarkable abilities to save these children. They teach them to harness and control their powers to overthrow the very powers that seek to destroy them.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ViVid Strike!Seven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)My Bride is a MermaidAnime International Co., Inc., Gonzo K.K.Romantic ComedyManga~24minNagasumi's in hot water after a beautiful, young mermaid named Sun saves him from drowning. The deep-sea sweetheart's dad is a merman Yakuza prone to executing anyone who learns his family's scaly secret! Luckily, there's a catch - if Nagasumi agrees to marry Sun, he just might avoid sleeping with the fishes! Of course, the honeymoon ends before it even begins when Nagasumi finds his life flooded with gilled gangsters looking out for their boss's little girl. The kid's definitely in over his head, but there's no denying the mermaid's allure - Nagasumi's hooked and Sun's ready to come ashore!
- OVA, 8 (1987)Bubblegum CrisisAnime International Co., Inc., ARTMICActionOriginal Work~45minSet in a world rife with pollution, poverty, and gigantic global corporations, BUBBLEGUM CRISIS offers an Anime vision of the future that draws on the traditions of cyberpunk. Set in 2033, the action takes places in MegaTokyo, where robots known as Boomers have replaced human beings in the workplace. Japan has the strongest economy on the planet, and is home to Genom, the largest corporation in the world. Overcrowding and unemployment leads to immense dissatisfaction for the denizens of this future world, so it takes a strong and innovative military presence to keep the population under control. Fortunately the Knight Sabers are at hand to battle against the evil overlords who preside over Genom. Comprised of four women, the Knight Sabers are the only hope the human race has of salvation from a future society which is perilously close to being overrun by big businesses.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVidA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~25minFour years after the JS Incident, Vivio Takamachi enters the fourth elementary grade at St. Hilde Academy of Magic. She has since learned to conjure her Adult Form at will and received her own Device, Sacred Heart, from Nanoha, who made her promise to never use either of the two for mischief. However, a real danger soon arises in the form of a mysterious magical fighter, Heidi E.S. Ingvalt, who named herself after an Ancient Belkan ruler and now targets both Vivio and Ixpellia... (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2001)Mahoromatic: Automatic MaidenGainax Co., Ltd., SHAFT Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minTroubles you can only dream of... Suguru's horrible cleaning skills have his friends calling his home the "haunted house", and being an orphan, he needs help! Enter Mahoro, a beautiful 19-year old that catches bullets in her fingers, claims to be an android, and who wants to be his maid! Now, his school friends are suspicious and his well-endowed teacher is going over the edge with jealousy. How will he react when he discovers that Mahoro only has 398 days to live and has chosen him for a reason?
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Undefeated Bahamut ChronicleLercheActionLight Novel~25minLux is a former prince of an empire named Arcadia that was overthrown via a rebellion five years earlier. Lux accidentally trespasses in a female dormitory's bathing area, sees the kingdom's new princess Lisesharte naked, and incurs her wrath. Lisesharte then challenges Lux to a Drag-Ride duel. Drag-Rides are ancient armored mechanical weapons that have been excavated from ruins all around the world. Lux used to be called the strongest Drag-Knight, but now he's known as the "undefeated weakest" Drag-Knight because he will absolutely not attack in battle. After his duel with Lisesharte, Lux ends up attending the female-only academy that trains royals to be Drag-Knights.
- TV-Series, 14 (2002)Mahoromatic: Something More BeautifulGainax Co., Ltd., SHAFT Inc.IndefiniteManga~24minAs the relationship between Mahoro, Suguru and his classmates develops further, another android girl enters their lives and becomes attached to Mahoro. All the while, the number of days before Mahoro is to shut down decreases steadily.
- OVA, 3 (2015)Cyborg 009 VS DevilmanActas Inc.Action~30minAfter discovering the existence of demons in Tokyo, the original Cyborg crew led by Dr. Gilmore find themselves in conflict with Devilman, a strong demon believed to be in league with the war-profiteering terrorist organisation, Black Ghost. Meanwhile, a bigger threat emerges when Dr. Adams, a Black Ghost scientist unleashes his new line of high teen Cyborg models against 009 and his friends.
- Web, 1 (2017)Blade Runner: Black Out 2022CygamesPictures, Inc.ActionOther~15min
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)One Piece: Long Ring Long Land-hen - Ichiya Kagiri no Tokubetsu Henshuu-banToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~75min
- TV-Series, 24 (2002)Kiddy GradeGonzo K.K.ActionOriginal Work~25minIn Star Century Zero-One-Sixty-Five, the Global Union was born. To provide an impartial mediator to the various planetary governments of the G.U., the Galactic Organization of Trade and Tariffs, or G.O.T.T. was simultaneously formed to settle economic disputes amongst the member planets. Existing in the shadows of the G.O.T.T., the ES Force serves as the G.O.T.T.'s primary law enforcement organization. ES Force members Eclair and Lumiere are on the front line, pursuing all manner of criminals and bringing them to justice. This is their story.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost UrnStudio Gokumi, AxsizAction ComedyManga~25minIn an age when large-scale natural disasters frequently happen all over the world, when cyborgs and autonomous robots are beginning to appear on the market in technologically advanced nations, and major world powers compete for technology and resources, the divide between rich and poor grows and the future for the poor looks bleak. In this transitional stage, everyone wanders around in a self-indulgent daze and the way out isn't clear… This is the story of how two cybernetically enhanced girls meet.
- TV-Special, 1 (2003)Mahoromatic Automatic Maiden - Summer SpecialSHAFT Inc., Gainax Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minIt's another normal day in the Misato residence when Mahoro finds yet another pornographic magazine in Suguru's room. This prompts her and Minawa to make a pact with Chizuko, Rin, Miyuki and Miss Shikijo to search and confiscate all of the perverted stash in the house. Suguru, Kiyomi and Toshiya must do whatever it takes to protect their treasure from the girls.
- TV-Series, 31 (1982)Space Adventure CobraTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24minCobra is very known space pirate, but decides to change his face and to clear all his memories. He becomes a common guy, with a common job, and a very boring life, but suddenly he starts remembering his true identity and new adventures begin.
- TV-Special, 2 (2009)Mahoromatic: I'm HomeGainax Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~25minSuguru Misato lives with two maids, Minawa-chan and Mahoro-san, who are combat robots from the war between the alien life form Saint and the Earth. Both were allowed to live on as maids without weapons. While Suguru, Hamaji, Miyuki-chan and three other classmates prepare for a maid cafe to celebrate the Hiryushi town's 120-years anniversary, Mahoro-san and Minawa-chan are attacked by robots.
- Bonus, 3 (2017)ViVid Strike! Shinsaku OVASeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~18min
- Web, 1 (2013)Koukaku Kidoutai Arise: Another MissionActionManga~3min
- Movie, 1 (1992)Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13Toei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~45minWhen the quiet peace of a routine day is interrupted by violent explosions it seems like the entire world is under siege! But Goku quickly realizes that he is the target of the sudden attack! Who are these strange assassins? When Goku discovers that despite their great power the culprits are not emitting an energy signal it can only mean one thing. They are Androids!With Dr. Gero dead just who is responsible for master-minding this new wave of Androids that are stronger faster and ten times more deadly than before? The mystery unravels itself as the Android assault begins!
- OVA, 1 (2000)Puppet PrincessTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~40minA ninja with a bloody past. A princess with a bloody future. It is the age of Civil War, a time of warlords and violence. Yasaburo is a ninja without a purpose, and the only survivor from his clan. Then he meets Rangiku, whose family was brutally murdered by the henchmen of General Karimata. Now she fights using her father's strange puppets, the very creations Karimata was out to capture. Together with Yasaburo, she fights through 16th Century Japan, and soaks the dusty streets in blood. When the Puppet Princess makes her puppets dance, they fight until only the bitter taste of vengeance remains.
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Sasami-san@GanbaranaiSHAFT Inc.Action ComedyLight Novel~24minSasami Tsukuyomi does not like to leave her house- in fact, she can't. Her only connection to the outside world is her brother who is head-over-heels for her, and does everything for her, including cooking, cleaning, changing, and feeding. However, when the gods Sasami is so familiar with begin causing dangerous situations outside of her comfortable home, she has to get up and get out to stop them.
- Web, 12 (2017)Infini-T ForceTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.ActionManga~23min
- OVA, 6 (1989)Angel CopD.A.S.T CorporationActionManga~29minTo combat rising attacks by communist terrorists, Japan has created a special security force authorized to use lethal force. Angel, the newest member of the force, fights to take down the terrorist group, Red May. Accidentally uncovering ties between Red May and the government, she and the rest of the Special Security Force are targeted for execution by 3 "hunters", enhanced psychics, working for the government. Together with her cybernetically enhanced partner, Raiden, it is up to Angel to stop them.
- OVA, 3 (1995)Saber Marionette RZero G Room Co., Ltd., Animate FilmAction ComedyOriginal Work~26minRomania is a kingdom far in the future, where the waning female population has been supplemented by androids called Marionettes. When the evil Starface is freed from prison, he executes a vicious plan to overthrow the kingdom. The only surviving member of the royal family is Junior, a harmless and wide-eyed innocent boy, who has three courageous Marionettes to protect him. Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry will give their all to save the future king of Romania!