- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- TV-Series, 11 (2011)AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That DayA-1 Pictures Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minJintas life is a dead end. Instead of attending school he spends his time at home doing nothing and nobody seems to care about him any longer. But it wasn't always like that. When he was still at elementary school, he was the head of his five friends and together they had a lively childhood, playing superheroes. Six years later nothing remained of this friendship because everyone went their own ways. Anaru has found new friends Yukiatsu and Tsuruko are attending an elite school and Poppo is travelling the world. But when Menma appears before Jinta and requests her wish to be granted it's up to him to gather the old friends and to overcome not only his own personnel problems.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Mob Psycho 100 IIBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 11 (2017)Natsume Yujin-cho 6Shuka Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Natsume’s Book of Friends 4Brain's BaseSlice of Life DramaManga~24minTakashi Natsume continues to return the names of the spirits that have been written in the "Book of Friends" he inherited from his grandmother, Reiko Natsume. While Natsume is still aided by the chubby Nyanko-sensei, he's now helped by some of the friends he had made in his journey; be it human beings or spirits. As he becomes closer to both, Natsume faces the inevitable question of the sides he has to take especially when there is a conflict between the two.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Noragami AragotoBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minThe struggling god Yato, his Regalia Yukine, and his devotee Hiyori return in this series of Noragami. The history behind Bishamon's grudge against Yato is revealed, while a brewing plot within her cadre of Regalia surfaces. Yato also has a brush with the god of fortune Ebisu, and he finds himself returning to his dark, destructive past.
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Monogatari Series: Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minTsubasa and Hitagi discover that Koyomi has gone missing and has urged them in a text message not to look for him. However, in his absence, new dangerous apparitions begin to appear and target Tsubasa, and Nadeko who are left to try and deal with them on their own. Meanwhile, Koyomi Shinobu, and Mayoi are dealing with serious problems of their own.
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~25minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- TV-Series, 11 (2016)Natsume Yujin-cho 5Shuka Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2011)Natsume’s Book of Friends 3Brain's BaseSlice of Life DramaManga~24minTakashi Natsume sees spirits, and with the help of his lazy and sake-guzzling bodyguard Nyanko-sensei he returns to spirits their names that were stolen by his grandmother Reiko Natsume. Not all of the spirits are peaceful though, and he often fights to keep himself and his family and friends safe while at the same time fighting the loneliness that plagued him before he found his home.
- TV-Series, 15 (2009)BakemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minBakemonogatari is about the high school student Koyomi Araragi who is bitten by a vampire during the annual Japanese Golden Week. Since then, he sees strange and supernatural beings like ghosts and demons. Another paranormal event occurs when he saves his classmate Hitagi Senjougahara after she fell down the stairs: Hitagi's weight is extraordinarily little. Therefore, he decides to solve Hitagi's secret and find a solution for his own problem as well. Every story arc deals with Koyomi and the mysterious young girl Hitagi; Koyomi slowly starts to believe that Hitagi might be a central point and of enormous importance to solve the strange happenings.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another World: Director's CutDramaLight Novel~50min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Mob Psycho 100BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minThis anime revolves around the 14 year old Shigeo Kageyama, also known as Mob, who “explodes” when his emotional capacity reaches 100 %. Shigeo, with his supernatural powers, earned his nickname, because no one would notice him were he in a big crowd. He usually keeps his powers sealed, so that he can lead a normal life and not harm anyone. However, when he reaches his 100 % limit, an overwhelming force that he cannot control surges through his entire body.
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)xxxHOLiC: KeiProduction I.G., Inc.Ghost StoriesManga~24minStill working to get his wish complete, Watanuki finds himself into more mess than he can handle when certain facts about his everyday life gets revealed and when he needs to learn the lesson of Yuuko the hard way.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)OverlordMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIn the year 2138, virtual reality gaming is booming. Yggdrasil, a popular online game is quietly shut down one day. However, one player named Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) beginning to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to take over the new world the game has become.
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: The Hollow Shrineufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~45minAfter spending two years in a coma caused by a traffic accident, Shiki awakens with amnesia. One day, Shiki is visited by Touko Aozaki, a wizard and proprietor of a studio called "Garan no Dou". Due to the loss of her alternate personality, Shiki has lost not only any memory of her accident, but also any real sense that she's alive and spends her days as a mere empty shell of herself. Strange, enigmatic beings begin to attack her, trying to take control of her body, now that her soul is hollow. However, one day, she confronts the attackers who've resorted to force and Shiki makes the decision to fight of her own volition. The second movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)NoragamiBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minYato is a minor deity who lacks even a single shrine. In order to build his own shrine, he scrawls his cell number on the wall of a downtown bathroom telling people he will help them in exchange for a 5-yen offering, becoming a self-styled "delivery god." Hiyori, the daughter of a respectable family, is almost in a traffic accident, but is rescued by Yato. This causes her to become a "hanyou," a person who can easily lose her soul. She chases Yato down, and they begin to work together. Yato also finds a boy named Yukine who becomes a "sacred treasure" that can be used by a god. The three of them battle "you" who bring harm to humans as Yato's hidden history is gradually revealed.
- TV-Series, 75 (2001)Hikaru no GoPierrot Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minWith a two-tone hairstyle and a streak of immaturity, Hikaru Shindo finds an old Go board with a hidden surprise. Trapped inside is Fujiwara-no-Sai, the ghost of an ancient Go master. In the blink of an eye, Sai becomes part of Hikaru's consciousness and soon Hikaru begins to learn the true essence behind this ancient game of skill and strategy.
- TV-Special, 4 (2014)Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi DollSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minIn the short weeks leading up to Koyomi Araragi's graduation from high school, he experiences a troubling incident that leads him to question his humanity. While searching for answers he enlists the assistance of the human-like doll Yotsugi Ononoki in order to find out where the truth lies in the present and for the future.
- OVA, 1 (2014)Natsume Yuujinchou: Itsuka Yuki no Hi niBrain's BaseSlice of Life DramaManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2013)AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day - The MovieA-1 Pictures Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~99minA year has passed since Menma's ghostly return to the Super Peace Busters. Although the time they spent together during that summer was short, the five members reminisce about what happened as they each write a letter to their lost friend.
- TV-Series, 11 (2012)NisemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minIn Bakemonogatari, the story centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third-year high school student who has recently survived a vampire attack, and finds himself mixed up with all kinds of apparitions: gods, ghosts, myths, and spirits. However, in Nisemonogatari, we pick up right where we left off and follow Koyomi as the psychological twists delve deeper and deeper…
- TV-Series, 366 (2004)BleachPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minFor as long as he can remember, Ichigo Kurosaki has been able to see ghosts. But when he meets Rukia, a Soul Reaper from the Soul Society who battles evil spirits known as Hollows, he finds his life is changed forever. Now, with a newfound wealth of spiritual energy, Ichigo discovers his true calling: to protect the living and the dead from evil. And when he vows to defend Rukia from the ruthless justice of the Soul Society, he and his friends must cross over and do battle in the spirit world...
- TV-Special, 5 (2014)Hanamonogatari: Suruga DevilSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minSuruga Kanbaru continues to attend Naoetsu High School, even though her beloved upperclassmen Hitagi and Koyomi do not attend anymore. While training one day, she hears the rumor of the Lord Devil, a figure that is said to be able to grant any wish. Although she was afraid that it might be herself, she finds that the person playing Lord Devil is Rōka Numachi, one of Suruga's middle school classmates.
- TV-Special, 4 (2012)Nekomonogatari: BlackSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minKoyomi Araragi is a student who has recently survived a vampire attack, with the help of his friend Tsubasa Hanekawa. Now, he finds that she has been possessed by an oddity called the Curse Cat, and is now attacking people, including her parents. He must now find a way to help get rid of the Curse Cat.
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)Hell Girl: Two MirrorsStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work~25minThey call her Jigoku Tsushin - the Hell Girl. For endless years Ai Enma has served as the embodiment of revenge itself. If you desire to send another's soul to eternal torment, contact her via the internet and she'll come from her land of endless sunset to deliver your revenge... at the cost of sending your own soul, of course, but it's a price a surprising number of people are willing to pay. But things are changing with the Hell Girl. Once seemingly implacable and pitiless, glints of emotion now show through the cracks forming in her emotionless facade. And now there is a new girl with infernal connections who seems to be turning up with alarming regularity.
- Movie, 1 (2007)The Garden of Sinners: Overlooking Viewufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~50minIn the city where Shiki lives, something triggers a spate of mysterious schoolgirl suicides. The connection between the girls who leapt to their deaths is unclear, although all of them have jumped from the Fujou Building, a skyscraper scheduled to be demolished. Meanwhile, Mikiya, after having gone near the Fujou Building, has fallen into a coma. Shiki heads to the Fujou Building herself to save Mikiya. And waiting for her there…is Kirie Fujou. The girls' suicides and Mikiya's coma were all caused by Kirie. Terminal illness had left her bedridden and immobile in a hospital, but one day, she acquires a spiritual body, a separate entity from herself. The fourth movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Natsume’s Book of FriendsBrain's BaseSlice of Life DramaManga~24minNatsume Takashi has the ability to see spirits, which he has long kept secret. However, once he inherits a strange book that belonged to his deceased grandmother, Reiko, he discovers the reason why spirits surround him. Containing the names of these spirits, a binding contract was formed between the spirits and the owner of the book. Now, Natsume is determined to free the spirits and dissolve the contracts. With the help of a spirit cat, his days are filled trying to return the names to these spirits.
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)MononokeToei Animation Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal Work~25min"Mononoke" continues the story of the medicine seller from the "Bakeneko" arc of "Ayakashi," as he continues to face various dangerous spirits.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)In/SpectreBrain's BaseAction DramaLight Novel~24min
- Web, 16 (2018)Tong Ling FeiRomantic Comedy~?min
- Bonus, 2 (2017)Natsume Yujin-cho 6 OVAsSlice of Life DramaManga~24min
- Web, 24 (2016)Rakshasa StreetChengdu L Square Culture Communication Co.,LtdAction~15min
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)xxxHOLiCProduction I.G., Inc.Ghost StoriesManga~24minThere is no such thing as coincidence, there is only the inevitable... Watanuki has been haunted by dark spirits his entire life, a curse flowing through his bloodline preventing peace. When his incessant demons drag him to the ornate door of the Dimensional Witch Yuuko, he meets a mystical woman of insight and luxury, quick to help those in a bind… For a fee! One might very well end up paying with their soul! To be free of his visions, Watanuki will work in her shop of dreams and wishes. There is always a price to pay…
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Dusk Maiden of AmnesiaSILVER LINK.Ghost StoriesManga~24min60 years ago, a young woman was left to die in the abandoned school building behind the exclusive Seikyou Academy. Perhaps it’s not so surprising then, that among Seikyou’s many school clubs is one for students interested in “paranormal investigations.” Unable to remember how she died and trapped in the grey land between life and death, the ghost girl Yuuko latches onto Teiichi Niiya, a freshman who can inexplicably see her, and together they and the other unsuspecting members of the club begin to unravel the many dark mysteries that surround Seikyou.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)AnotherP.A. Works Co., Ltd.HorrorLight Novel~25minSpring 1998. After transferring to Yamiyama-Middle School, Kouichi Sakakibara is concerned about the frightened atmosphere looming over his new class, which seems to be a secret none of his classmates is willing to talk about. Attracted by the mysterious aura of the beautiful Misaki Mei - whom only Kouichi seems to be able to notice - he is trying to get to know her which inevitably leads to his deeper involvement in this issue.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Memory SnowWhite FoxComedyLight Novel~60min
- Movie, 1 (2008)Bleach The Movie 3: Fade To BlackPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~95minA mysterious figure has broken into Mayuri Kurotsuchi's laboratory in the Seireitei. Rukia witnesses this catastrophe, and the intruders abduct Rukia as she feels something inside of her fade away. Meanwhile, in the World of the Living, Ichigo and Kon experience a strange disturbance and head to Kisuke Urahara's shop for some answers. When Kisuke informs them about the destruction of the Seireitei, the two set out for the Soul Society. What awaits Ichigo in the devastated Seireitei, however, are Soul Reapers who seem to have lost all memory related to both him and Rukia. Ichigo must find out what happened to Rukia and try to save her before the two are forced to part ways forever!
- Movie, 1 (2018)Natsume Yujin-cho the Movie: Ephemeral BondShuka Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~104min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Bleach The Movie 4: Hell VersePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~94minMasked Hell denizens appear in Karakura town so Rukia and Renji are sent to investigate the matter. After a fight with them they manage to rescue Karin(Ichigo's sister) from them but they return to hell with Yuzu(also Ichigo's sister). Having rescued Karin, Kokuto(a hell denizen himself) befriends Ichigo and they set out to save Yuzu from Shuren(the commander of the denizens that kidnapped Ichigo's sisters).