- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, ? (2021)The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2DR MOVIE Co., Ltd., Kinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~?min
- OVA, 1 (2020)Spice & Wolf VR2AdventureLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, ? (?)Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 3AdventureLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another World: Director’s CutWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~51min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Spice and Wolf: Season 2Marvy Jack, Brain's BaseAdventureLight Novel~24minThe journey through the wild countryside continues for the merchant Lawrence and his traveling companion, Holo the untamed harvest goddess. As their winding path takes them from village to village, Lawrence and Holo reap the bounty of an ever-strengthening bond, depending on his street smarts and her animal instincts to lead them to the feisty deity's northern home.
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)The Rising of the Shield HeroKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minThe anime adaptation of the “Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari” light novel follows the story of Naofumi Iwatani, who enjoys the peaceful and happy life of a college student. When his younger brother started to drift off the right track, Naofumi did everything he could to bring him back to his senses. Out of gratitude for this, he still enjoys the privileges of a son with his parents, even though he is already 20 years old: He still lives at home and receives enough of an allowance to not have to work alongside his studies. However, his idyllic otaku life style is to end, when he stumbles upon a book in the library, which, aside from telling the story of four heroes, contains nothing but empty pages. As he flips through the empty pages, from one moment to the next, Naofumi is transported to a medieval fantasy world and once he gets back to his senses, he and three other young men find themselves in the centre of a throne room under the vigilant gaze of the king and his court. Each one of them got his own new weapon: Motoyasu Kitamura has got a spear, Ren Amaki carries a sword, and Itsuki Kawasumi holds a bow in his hands. Naofumi himself, obviously, wasn’t left empty-handed either, as he was given … a shield?! A brief exchange with the king and his aides confirmed what the four young men had already suspected: They have been summoned to this world as “heroes,” in order to save it from vicious monsters. While the other three heroes are able to quickly gather a crowd of followers, Naofumi, the Shield Hero, is left to fend for himself. Not only is he not that much into video games and their mechanics—which this new world seems rather similar to—he also seems to be the least liked out of all the heroes. His heart skips a beat, however, when the beautiful Myne Suphia decides to join him. The two of them then visit an armourer to buy all kinds of gear and then they’re off to experience their first adventure: killing weak monsters! After having slain some beasts, they decide to call it a day and quietly pass their evening at a local inn. To be fit for the next day, Naofumi goes to bed early. As he wakes up the next day, however, he is not greeted by Myne, but by royal guardsmen. His money and gear? Gone! What had happened? Was he robbed during the night? When he is brought into the throne room, it turns out that he was not, in fact, the victim of a robbery but of betrayal! With neither money nor gear and being treated as a criminal, he is on his own now, and everything he is left with is his hatred towards everyone who has wronged him. Simply giving up and dying, however? That’s not an option; he will make them suffer for what they did! And thus begins “the rising of the Shield Hero” and his campaign for vengeance!
- Movie, 1 (2017)No Game, No Life ZeroMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~106minSix thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled “Ex-machina” android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Spice and WolfIMAGIN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minLawrence, a traveling merchant searching for profit, finds a naked girl with the ears and tail of a wolf asleep in his cart. Her name is Holo – a harvest goddess with an untamed beast lurking inside who longs to return to her beloved northern home. Armed with his street smarts and her animal instincts, a simple peddler and a forgotten deity begin a journey through the wild countryside. Along their path, the riches of happiness shall be reaped, even as the bankruptcy which dwells in the human heart is exposed.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)No Game No LifeMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureLight Novel~24minGenius gamer siblings (plus being NEET & hikikomori) Sora and Shiro are known as the undefeatable “__” (blank). Their talents and skills are so good they are considered as urban legend. One day, a young boy named Teto appears before them, claiming to be the “God” of another dimension where Sora and Shiro are summoned to, in which no violence is allowed and everything is decided by a game. Of the 16 different races residing in this world, “Humanity” is the weakest. After having the vast majority of their lands captured by the other races and being driven to the brink of extinction, Sora and Shiro challenge these one-of-a-kind battles of the intellectual powers in order to save Humanity.
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~26minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Noragami AragotoBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minThe struggling god Yato, his Regalia Yukine, and his devotee Hiyori return in this series of Noragami. The history behind Bishamon's grudge against Yato is revealed, while a brewing plot within her cadre of Regalia surfaces. Yato also has a brush with the god of fortune Ebisu, and he finds himself returning to his dark, destructive past.
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Monogatari Series: Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minTsubasa and Hitagi discover that Koyomi has gone missing and has urged them in a text message not to look for him. However, in his absence, new dangerous apparitions begin to appear and target Tsubasa, and Nadeko who are left to try and deal with them on their own. Meanwhile, Koyomi Shinobu, and Mayoi are dealing with serious problems of their own.
- Bonus, 1 (2008)Spice and Wolf: A Wolf and a Tail of HappinessIMAGIN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minKraft Lawrence, a 25 year old peddler travelling from town to town selling and buying various things to make a living during a period much like Europe in the Middle Ages. One night when stopped at the town of Pasroe, he finds in his wagon a 250 year old pagan wolf deity girl named Holo. She appears to be that of a 15 year old girl, except for a wolf tail and ears. She introduces herself as the town's goddess of harvest who has kept it blessed with good harvests of wheat for many years. Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north called Yoitsu, she believes the people have already forsaken her anyway and that she has kept her promise to maintain the good harvests. She manages to bargain her way out of the village by making a deal with Lawrence to take her with him. As they travel, her wisdom helps increase his profits, but at the same time, her true nature draws unwanted attention from the church.
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ΩOkuruto Noboru Inc., Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 15 (2009)BakemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minBakemonogatari is about the high school student Koyomi Araragi who is bitten by a vampire during the annual Japanese Golden Week. Since then, he sees strange and supernatural beings like ghosts and demons. Another paranormal event occurs when he saves his classmate Hitagi Senjougahara after she fell down the stairs: Hitagi's weight is extraordinarily little. Therefore, he decides to solve Hitagi's secret and find a solution for his own problem as well. Every story arc deals with Koyomi and the mysterious young girl Hitagi; Koyomi slowly starts to believe that Hitagi might be a central point and of enormous importance to solve the strange happenings.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IIIJ.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?J.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24minAs an adventurer living in Orario, Bell Cranel becomes the only member of Hestia Familia. Although he was very weak compared to veteran dungeon crawlers, he gained a special skill that enables him to become stronger quickly as long as his feelings towards Aiz, the Sword Princess whom he looks up to, does not change. With the help of his Goddess, Hestia and other people who cares for him, he vows to be strong enough to stand side-by-side with Aiz and protect everyone important to him.
- OVA, 1 (2009)Spice & Wolf: Wolf and Amber MelancholyMarvy Jack, Brain's BaseAdventureLight Novel~23minContinuing where the first series left off, it follows Kraft Lawrence a experienced traveling merchant and his sharp tongued wolf god companion Holo on their journey to return to Holo's home to the north called Yoitsu. A tender relationship has blossomed between the characters, as they make deals, travel between cities, encounter religious fanatics or vice versa and mostly just do what a traveling merchant has to do to get by.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)NoragamiBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minYato is a minor deity who lacks even a single shrine. In order to build his own shrine, he scrawls his cell number on the wall of a downtown bathroom telling people he will help them in exchange for a 5-yen offering, becoming a self-styled "delivery god." Hiyori, the daughter of a respectable family, is almost in a traffic accident, but is rescued by Yato. This causes her to become a "hanyou," a person who can easily lose her soul. She chases Yato down, and they begin to work together. Yato also finds a boy named Yukine who becomes a "sacred treasure" that can be used by a god. The three of them battle "you" who bring harm to humans as Yato's hidden history is gradually revealed.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Akame ga Kill!White FoxAction DramaManga~24minTatsumi is a young warrior from a small village in the empire. However, his village suffers from poverty, therefore he decides to go to the capital to join the army and support his home financially. When he arrives, he realizes that the capital is a lot less magnificent than he thought it would be. Shortly after his arrival and many complications, he meets the wealthy girl Aria who offers him a job as her bodyguard and informs him about the corrupt condition of the empire. In the middle of the night, Aria's family is kidnapped by assassins of Night Raid. From now on, Tatsumi decides to face the evil of the empire.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the OrionJ.C.STAFFAction DramaLight Novel~82minIn the anime movie to Danmachi, Gekijouban Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka: Orion no Ya, we once again follow Bell Cranel and his friends on their adventures. Bell, who has become quite popular by now, makes his way to the Dungeon as every day to earn his daily bread. On the way he not only gets an apple from the local fruit merchant, but of course also a delicious bento for the road from the charming waitress Syr. When he is in the dungeon with his carrier Lili and his companion Welf, the three decide to kill a couple more monsters today—after all there is a big party tonight and they want to indulge a little! While Bell strolls from stand to stand together with Hestia, Lili and Welf, the two girls get into their usual fight over “their Bell,” when they hear Hermes’ calls. He announces a competition: a great prize awaits the adventurer who can pull a lance out of a block of ice! Even though many a mighty adventurer fails, this task is easy for our Argonaut, but what awaits him now surprises everyone … The contest was a selection process of the goddess Artemis and Bell is now her chosen champion—her Orion—who must join her in battle to defeat the mysterious threat lurking outside Orario in distant, ancient ruins. Even though he’s an adventurer of the Hestia familia and now also Artemis’ chosen warrior, Bell finds himself thrown into an adventure that will test every one of his abilities and demand much courage—and that will, perhaps, turn him into the hero he always wanted to be …!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IIJ.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24minIn Danmachi: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 2, the second season of the anime adaptation to Fujino Oomori’s eponymous light novel, we once again meet Bell Cranel and Hestia! After Bell and his group got lost on their way to the deeper levels of the dungeon, Hestia set up a rescue team to find their beloved Bell. After the reunion, the groups headed off together to the 18th level of the dungeon—a supposed safe haven where no monsters were to be found. But even though there were no monsters here, dangers still awaited Bell … Hestia was taken hostage to put Bell—the “cheeky beginner”—in his place and to teach him a lesson he won’t soon forget. A conflict between adventurers that was ultimately ended by the interference of Hestia being a goddess! But the serenity in the “safe” 18th level didn’t last long and was suddenly disturbed by the appearance of an incredibly powerful monster, which the adventurers around Bell and Aiz now had to face …! How will the story of the young fighter Bell, his smitten goddess Hestia and his beloved Aiz Wallenstein continue after the hard-won victory over the Goliath?
- TV-Special, 4 (2012)Nekomonogatari: BlackSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minKoyomi Araragi is a student who has recently survived a vampire attack, with the help of his friend Tsubasa Hanekawa. Now, he finds that she has been possessed by an oddity called the Curse Cat, and is now attacking people, including her parents. He must now find a way to help get rid of the Curse Cat.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?Satelight Inc., Challenge To ChallengeAction DramaLight Novel~24min
- OVA, 12 (2020)Strike The Blood IVCONNECTActionLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Strike Witches: The MovieAnime International Co., Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~94minYoshika Miyafuji which has now lost her witch powers and studies to be a doctor in her family clinic, is proposed with a military scholarship to study overseas. Shizuka Hattori, a new recruit of Fuso witches has the mission to escort her. Meanwhile a new kind of Neuroi appears and proves to be a worthy challenge to the abilities of fighting witches.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)By the Grace of the GodsMAHO FILM Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Interspecies ReviewersPassione Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)How Not to Summon a Demon LordAJIADO CO.,LTD.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Poco’s Udon WorldLiden Films Inc.IndefiniteManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Sword Oratoria: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the SideJ.C.STAFFAdventureLight Novel~23min
- TV-Series, 10 (2013)Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?diomedéa inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIzayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasukabe are three "special" teenagers, who want something different than their current lives. Suddenly, they receive invitations to a world called "Little Garden" from Black Rabbit and get transported to where a completely new world filled with adventure and challenges await them and will put their "gifts" to the test.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Helpful Fox Senko-sanDoga KoboRomantic ComedyManga~24minThe single man Nakano works day in, day out at a company that demands the highest commitment from its employees and puts them in constant overtime. As a result, his life consists of working, eating and sleeping. He comes back from work late one evening, close to burnout, when a strange girl awaits him in his apartment. She cooked food for him and greets him like a wife at home. The girl, who calls herself Senko-san and claims to be a Kitsune (Japanese fox spirit), has reddish hair, fox ears and a magnificent fox tail. She is very small in stature and looks more like a 10-year-old. However, she tells him that she is 800 years old and that from now on she wants to pamper Nakano because for one he deserves it and also because he is the type of man she likes. Nakano, who is the younger of the two by large margin, agrees. But can he, who has always stood up reliably for others, really be pampered without remorse? And what will the people around him say about him suddenly living with a young girl who is obviously into cosplay and calls herself his “mother and wife”?
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)The Morose Mononokean ⅡSt.Signpost.CO.,Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- Bonus, 3 (2018)Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (2018): BNW no Chikai?~24min
- OVA, 2 (2016)Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls OVAsLercheComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Redo of HealerTNKDramaLight Novel~24min
- OVA, 3 (2014)Strike Witches: Operation Victory ArrowSILVER LINK.Action ComedyOriginal Work~28minOperation Victory Arrow takes place in the time between the end of Operation Mars in the second season and the movie. Their are three 30-minute short stories that show the lives of some of the members who returned to their homes after season 2.
- Movie, 1 (2018)MiraiChizu, Inc.DramaOriginal Work~98min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Yuuna and the Haunted Hot SpringsXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~24min