- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Kaifuku Jutsushi no YarinaoshiTNKDramaLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka: Familia Myth IIIAction ComedyLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)The Rising of the Shield HeroKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25min
- Movie, 1 (2017)No Game, No Life ZeroMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~106minSix thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled “Ex-machina” android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)No Game No LifeMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureLight Novel~24minGenius gamer siblings (plus being NEET & hikikomori) Sora and Shiro are known as the undefeatable “__” (blank). Their talents and skills are so good they are considered as urban legend. One day, a young boy named Teto appears before them, claiming to be the “God” of another dimension where Sora and Shiro are summoned to, in which no violence is allowed and everything is decided by a game. Of the 16 different races residing in this world, “Humanity” is the weakest. After having the vast majority of their lands captured by the other races and being driven to the brink of extinction, Sora and Shiro challenge these one-of-a-kind battles of the intellectual powers in order to save Humanity.
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Monogatari Series: Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minTsubasa and Hitagi discover that Koyomi has gone missing and has urged them in a text message not to look for him. However, in his absence, new dangerous apparitions begin to appear and target Tsubasa, and Nadeko who are left to try and deal with them on their own. Meanwhile, Koyomi Shinobu, and Mayoi are dealing with serious problems of their own.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Noragami AragotoBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minThe struggling god Yato, his Regalia Yukine, and his devotee Hiyori return in this series of Noragami. The history behind Bishamon's grudge against Yato is revealed, while a brewing plot within her cadre of Regalia surfaces. Yato also has a brush with the god of fortune Ebisu, and he finds himself returning to his dark, destructive past.
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~25minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- TV-Series, 15 (2009)BakemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minBakemonogatari is about the high school student Koyomi Araragi who is bitten by a vampire during the annual Japanese Golden Week. Since then, he sees strange and supernatural beings like ghosts and demons. Another paranormal event occurs when he saves his classmate Hitagi Senjougahara after she fell down the stairs: Hitagi's weight is extraordinarily little. Therefore, he decides to solve Hitagi's secret and find a solution for his own problem as well. Every story arc deals with Koyomi and the mysterious young girl Hitagi; Koyomi slowly starts to believe that Hitagi might be a central point and of enormous importance to solve the strange happenings.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?J.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24minAs an adventurer living in Orario, Bell Cranel becomes the only member of Hestia Familia. Although he was very weak compared to veteran dungeon crawlers, he gained a special skill that enables him to become stronger quickly as long as his feelings towards Aiz, the Sword Princess whom he looks up to, does not change. With the help of his Goddess, Hestia and other people who cares for him, he vows to be strong enough to stand side-by-side with Aiz and protect everyone important to him.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Akame ga Kill!White FoxAction DramaManga~24minTatsumi is a young warrior from a small village in the empire. However, his village suffers from poverty, therefore he decides to go to the capital to join the army and support his home financially. When he arrives, he realizes that the capital is a lot less magnificent than he thought it would be. Shortly after his arrival and many complications, he meets the wealthy girl Aria who offers him a job as her bodyguard and informs him about the corrupt condition of the empire. In the middle of the night, Aria's family is kidnapped by assassins of Night Raid. From now on, Tatsumi decides to face the evil of the empire.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)NoragamiBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minYato is a minor deity who lacks even a single shrine. In order to build his own shrine, he scrawls his cell number on the wall of a downtown bathroom telling people he will help them in exchange for a 5-yen offering, becoming a self-styled "delivery god." Hiyori, the daughter of a respectable family, is almost in a traffic accident, but is rescued by Yato. This causes her to become a "hanyou," a person who can easily lose her soul. She chases Yato down, and they begin to work together. Yato also finds a boy named Yukine who becomes a "sacred treasure" that can be used by a god. The three of them battle "you" who bring harm to humans as Yato's hidden history is gradually revealed.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the OrionJ.C.STAFFAction DramaLight Novel~82minIn the anime movie to Danmachi, Gekijouban Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka: Orion no Ya, we once again follow Bell Cranel and his friends on their adventures. Bell, who has become quite popular by now, makes his way to the Dungeon as every day to earn his daily bread. On the way he not only gets an apple from the local fruit merchant, but of course also a delicious bento for the road from the charming waitress Syr. When he is in the dungeon with his carrier Lili and his companion Welf, the three decide to kill a couple more monsters today—after all there is a big party tonight and they want to indulge a little! While Bell strolls from stand to stand together with Hestia, Lili and Welf, the two girls get into their usual fight over “their Bell,” when they hear Hermes’ calls. He announces a competition: a great prize awaits the adventurer who can pull a lance out of a block of ice! Even though many a mighty adventurer fails, this task is easy for our Argonaut, but what awaits him now surprises everyone … The contest was a selection process of the goddess Artemis and Bell is now her chosen champion—her Orion—who must join her in battle to defeat the mysterious threat lurking outside Orario in distant, ancient ruins. Even though he’s an adventurer of the Hestia familia and now also Artemis’ chosen warrior, Bell finds himself thrown into an adventure that will test every one of his abilities and demand much courage—and that will, perhaps, turn him into the hero he always wanted to be …!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? IIJ.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24minIn Danmachi: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 2, the second season of the anime adaptation to Fujino Oomori’s eponymous light novel, we once again meet Bell Cranel and Hestia! After Bell and his group got lost on their way to the deeper levels of the dungeon, Hestia set up a rescue team to find their beloved Bell. After the reunion, the groups headed off together to the 18th level of the dungeon—a supposed safe haven where no monsters were to be found. But even though there were no monsters here, dangers still awaited Bell … Hestia was taken hostage to put Bell—the “cheeky beginner”—in his place and to teach him a lesson he won’t soon forget. A conflict between adventurers that was ultimately ended by the interference of Hestia being a goddess! But the serenity in the “safe” 18th level didn’t last long and was suddenly disturbed by the appearance of an incredibly powerful monster, which the adventurers around Bell and Aiz now had to face …! How will the story of the young fighter Bell, his smitten goddess Hestia and his beloved Aiz Wallenstein continue after the hard-won victory over the Goliath?
- TV-Special, 4 (2012)Nekomonogatari: BlackSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minKoyomi Araragi is a student who has recently survived a vampire attack, with the help of his friend Tsubasa Hanekawa. Now, he finds that she has been possessed by an oddity called the Curse Cat, and is now attacking people, including her parents. He must now find a way to help get rid of the Curse Cat.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another World: Director's CutDramaLight Novel~50min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Strike Witches: The MovieAnime International Co., Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~94minYoshika Miyafuji which has now lost her witch powers and studies to be a doctor in her family clinic, is proposed with a military scholarship to study overseas. Shizuka Hattori, a new recruit of Fuso witches has the mission to escort her. Meanwhile a new kind of Neuroi appears and proves to be a worthy challenge to the abilities of fighting witches.
- Bonus, 3 (2018)Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (2018): BNW no Chikai?~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Poco's Udon WorldLiden Films Inc.IndefiniteManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2018)MiraiChizu, Inc.DramaOriginal Work~98min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)How Not to Summon a Demon LordAJIADO CO.,LTD.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2013)Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?diomedéa inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIzayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasukabe are three "special" teenagers, who want something different than their current lives. Suddenly, they receive invitations to a world called "Little Garden" from Black Rabbit and get transported to where a completely new world filled with adventure and challenges await them and will put their "gifts" to the test.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Seton Academy: Join the Pack!Studio GokumiComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Sword Oratoria: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the SideJ.C.STAFFAdventureLight Novel~23min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)The Morose Mononokean ⅡPierrot Plus Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- OVA, 3 (2014)Strike Witches: Operation Victory ArrowSILVER LINK.Action ComedyOriginal Work~28minOperation Victory Arrow takes place in the time between the end of Operation Mars in the second season and the movie. Their are three 30-minute short stories that show the lives of some of the members who returned to their homes after season 2.
- OVA, 2 (2016)Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls OVAsLercheComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Helpful Fox Senko-sanDoga KoboRomantic ComedyManga~24minThe single man Nakano works day in, day out at a company that demands the highest commitment from its employees and puts them in constant overtime. As a result, his life consists of working, eating and sleeping. He comes back from work late one evening, close to burnout, when a strange girl awaits him in his apartment. She cooked food for him and greets him like a wife at home. The girl, who calls herself Senko-san and claims to be a Kitsune (Japanese fox spirit), has reddish hair, fox ears and a magnificent fox tail. She is very small in stature and looks more like a 10-year-old. However, she tells him that she is 800 years old and that from now on she wants to pamper Nakano because for one he deserves it and also because he is the type of man she likes. Nakano, who is the younger of the two by large margin, agrees. But can he, who has always stood up reliably for others, really be pampered without remorse? And what will the people around him say about him suddenly living with a young girl who is obviously into cosplay and calls herself his “mother and wife”?
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Death March to the Parallel World RhapsodySILVER LINK., CONNECTAdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Re:␣HamatoraLercheCrimeManga~25minThree months have passed since the riot in Yokohama, and life has returned to normal... Or as normal as things could be. When faced with a shocking betrayal, the Hamatora detectives and their friends at Cafe Nowhere must try to hold things together as they come falling down, piece by piece.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Dog Days Season 3Seven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work~24minAnnotation: The English subtitled version is currently only avaiable via Crunchyroll in Asia (except for Japan, Korea, China and India).
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)In Another World With My SmartphoneProduction Reed Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minThe young man Touya Mochizuki was accidentally killed by God. However, as God can’t bring him back to life in his own world, he offers to send him to a fantasy world and grant him any one wish. Thus, Touya wishes to be able to use his smartphone in this new world as well. Here, in this world of fantasy, Touya quickly makes a lot of new friends and learns more about the secrets of this place. He also inherits the legacy of an ancient civilization, which gives him power on par with that of the kings of the world.
- TV-Series, 26 (2018)Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for SpiritsGonzo K.K.?Light Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)HamatoraNAZCrimeManga~24min"Minimum" - a special inborn power found in a limited number of human beings, known as "minimum holders." In Yokohama, the detective team Hamatora, formed by two minimum holders named Nice and Murasaki, comes across information connected to a serial killer being pursued by their old friend Art. It turns out all the victims are minimum holders like them. Unwillingly at first, the two detectives become involved in the investigation.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster GirlsLercheComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Strike Witches 2Anime International Co., Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~25minThe lovely ladies of the 501st Joint Fighter Wing are back to battle a new breed of alien invader! The extraterrestrial menace known as the Neuroi have returned to Earth, and even a direct hit won't stop these monsters. The Strike Witches are Earth's last line of defense, but they'll have to learn some new tricks to survive this dogfight - and win the war on pants once and for all!
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Squid Girldiomedéa inc.ComedyManga~24minFoolish land-born air breathers! Behold the terror from the depths, the tentacled conqueror of humanity: Squid Girl! With your pollution and stuff you really deserve it, so prepare for menacing, inky doom! Squid Girl has come from the depths of the sea to conquer humanity for its pollution of the ocean. Within moments of arriving on the surface world, our easily distracted little invertebrate is promptly bullied into working for the Aizawa sisters as a waitress, supplying their restaurant with squid ink. If poor Squid Girl can't handle two pushy Japanese girls, how will she ever subjugate the human race?
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)The Morose MononokeanPierrot Plus Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)ZakuroJ.C.STAFFRomanceManga~24minWesternization, a time when humans and spirits coexist... The Modernization of Japan has begun. The Ministry of Spirit Affairs is established to resolve mysterious incidents involving the nation's spirits. This ministry consists of representatives from both the human and spirit worlds. Zakuro, Susukihotaru, Bonbori, and Hozuki are all half-spirits - hybrids between human and spirit - who have been partnered with second lieutenants Kei, Riken, and Ganryu. They are all assigned to Spirit Affairs in an effort to join forces and carry out any tasks given to them!
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Squid Girl Season 2diomedéa inc.ComedyManga~24minThe nefarious Squid Girl is back to continue her self-appointed mission to invade the surface world. Or that's what she would do, if she could just stop getting distracted by squidding movies, reading squidly manga, and making friends as only a squid could make them. Squid Girl must overcome not only danger found at every turn, but her own squidly good nature as well.