- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of UnderworldA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IIJ.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Evangelion: 2.22 - You Can (Not) AdvanceStudio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~112minNew Pilots, New Evas, New Angels The landmark anime Evangelion evolves, reaching new heights of intensity in the new feature film: Evangelion 2.22. In this explosive new story, brutal action and primal emotion clash as a group of young pilots maneuver their towering, cyborg Eva Units into combat against a deadly and disturbing enemy. In the battle to prevent the apocalyptic Third Impact, Shinji and Rei were forced to carry humanity's hopes on their shoulders. Now, as the onslaught of the bizarre, monstrous Angels escalates, they find their burden shared by two new Eva pilots, the fiery Asuka and the mysterious Mari. In this thrilling new experience for fans of giant robot destruction, the young pilots fight desperately to save mankind and struggle to save themselves.
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Made in AbyssKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)No Game, No Life ZeroMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~106minSix thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled “Ex-machina” android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime8bitAdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 900 (1999)One PieceToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, an enchanted Devil Fruit that gave him the ability to stretch like rubber. Its only drawback? He'll never be able to swim again--a serious handicap for an aspiring sea dog! Years later, Luffy sets off on his quest to find the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)The Rising of the Shield HeroKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 51 (2003)Fullmetal AlchemistBONES Inc.AdventureManga~24minUnder stormy skies, Edward and Alphonse Elric exploited the clandestine science of Alchemy in attempt of the forbidden – To resurrect their dearly departed mother. But every art form has its taboos and every science its laws not to be broken. The tragic failure of the young brothers unleashed an unholy reaction that ripped their bodies apart and their innocence asunder. Four years later, an evil lurks behind the false face of freedom, its growth unchecked. A lone State Alchemist combs the countryside in search of a mythological stone. If found, the stone could amplify natural talents and harness a power equal to the restoration of things once held precious, now lost. If found, the stone would also allow the State Military to senselessly obliterate countless more in the ongoing struggle. The youngest State Alchemist in history is soon faced with harsh truth: The power to create is but a breath away from the power to destroy…
- Movie, 1 (2017)Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal ScaleA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~119min
- OVA, 2 (2014)Attack on Titan: No RegretsWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minErwin Smith is an ascending hero in the Scouting Legion. He is the only hope to destroy the dangerous titans and ensure the people's safety. Erwin is respected by many people, especially because of his relentless and calm behaviour. However, below the city there is a completely other world, a place, where people have to live amidst the garbage that is carelessly thrown away in the capital. There, in the underground, the criminal Levi survives with his keen mind and agility.
- Movie, 1 (2015)The Boy and The BeastChizu, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~118minThere is the the human realm and the bakemono realm ("Jūtengai"). In these two worlds which must not intersect, there lives a lonely boy in Tokyo's Shibuya ward and a lonely bakemono. One day, the boy gets lost in the bakemono world, becomes the disciple of the bakemono Kumatetsu, and is renamed Kyūta.
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~25minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Magi: The Kingdom of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~25minAladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana's adventures continue in the magical Kingdom of Magnostadt, a country ruled by magicians, and the Reim Empire, which is protected by the Magi Scheherazade.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)My Hero AcademiaBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Puella Magi Madoka MagicaSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minAfter experiencing a bizarre dream, Madoka Kaname, a kind 14-year-old girl, encounters a magical creature named Kyube. Madoka and her friend Sayaka Miki are offered the opportunity of gaining magical powers if they agree to make a contract with the strange little being. He will also grant them one wish, but in exchange they shall risk their lives by accepting the responsibility of fighting witches. Invisible to human eyes, witches are catalysts of despair in the areas they inhabit. An ally of Kyube, a magical girl named Mami Tomoe, befriends and encourages the two girls to accept the contract. For an unknown reason, another magical girl named Homura Akemi is determined to prevent Madoka from accepting the deal.
- OVA, 10 (2006)Hellsing UltimateSatelight Inc., MADHOUSE Inc., Graphinica, Inc.ActionManga~49minFor over a century, the Hellsing Organization has been secretly protecting the British Empire from the undead "freaks." When Lady Integra Hellsing succeeded as the head of the organization, she also inherited the ultimate weapon against these undead enemies, a rogue vampire named Alucard. Armed with an enormous "anti-freak" gun and possessing mysterious and frightening powers, Alucard is forced to shoot Seras Victoria, a policewoman held hostage by a vampire. "Do you want to live?" he asks Seras, whose very answer changes the course of her existence. Now reborn as Arucard’s servant, Seras is torn between her conflicting humanity and her vampire urges…
- Movie, 1 (2012)Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie - Part 2: EternalSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~110minMadoka learns from Kyubey, whose real identity is Incubator, that his species makes contracts to make girls into magical girls that inevitably become witches in order to use the energy that spawns from their despair to counter entropy in the universe. Kyouko, hoping for a chance that Sayaka can be made human again, takes Madoka with her to try and reach her humanity. This ultimately fails, with Kyouko choosing to sacrifice herself to destroy Sayaka with her. Meanwhile, it is revealed that Homura comes from another timeline, having relived the same month several times in the hope of saving Madoka from a grim fate at the hands of the ultimate witch, Walpurgisnacht. Homura attempts to face Walpurgisnacht, but is ultimately defeated and draws close to despair, feeling her efforts have become pointless. Just then, Madoka appears and uses the built up energy from several timelines to become a powerful magical girl capable of eliminating witches before they are born.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Overlord IIIMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minThe anime adaptation of the light novel Overlord starts into its third season and nothing much has changed: Momonga is still chasing his goal of ruling over all of Yggdrasil and his plan is progressing slowly but steadily. After unifying the lizard clans under Zaryus and then subjugating them, he—under the guise of the Adventurer Momon—and a few of his fellow Ainz Ooal Gown members infiltrated the royal capital of Re-Estize. After the fierce battle was over, it is now time for the members of the guild to take a break, but how do you get these overly loyal and hard-working creatures to take it easy for a while and relax? Well … You order them to! But even in this serene time, one cannot lose sight of the real goal and so the various members of Ainz Ooal Gown train and prepare for the various battles and trials to come, because no matter how successful they might have been so far, a new enemy may always appear out of nowhere …
- Movie, 1 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie: Part 3 - RebellionSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~116minMadoka Kaname used to be a normal girl living happy days of her life. This all ended when she sacrificed herself in order to save other magical girls from the utterly cruel fate that awaited them. Unable to let her memories of Madoka die, Homura Akemi continues to fight alone in the world that Madoka left behind for humanity in order to see her smile once more.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie - Part 1: BeginningsSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~130minIn the city of Mitakihara, a girl named Madoka Kaname, along with her friend, Sayaka Miki, encounter a creature named Kyubey and are saved from witches by a magical girl named Mami Tomoe. Kyubey offers Madoka and Sayaka the chance to have any one wish granted in exchange for becoming a magical girl and fighting witches, whilst Homura Akemi, another magical girl who recently transferred into Madoka's class, is strongly against Madoka becoming one. Before Madoka can make a decision, however, Mami is killed by a witch, leaving Madoka too afraid to become a magical girl. Sayaka, however, decides to become a magical girl herself in order to heal the hand of her childhood friend, Kyosuke Kamijou. As Sayaka soon comes into conflict with another magical girl named Kyouko Sakura, they, along with Madoka, learn the shocking truth that their soul gems, the source of their magical powers, literally contain their souls.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Log HorizonSatelight Inc.AdventureLight Novel~25minElder Tales is an online fantasy RPG that has become popular worldwide. But when its twelfth expansion package, "Cultivate the Noosphere," is installed, thirty thousand players in Japan are trapped inside. Among them is grad student Shiroe, who isn't very good at interacting with others. But to survive in a world full of monsters, he forms a guild called "Log Horizon" with an eclectic group of other players.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Eiga Mahou Tsukai Precure! Kiseki no Henshin! Cure Mofurun!Toei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~65min
- TV-Series, 43 (1989)Juushin LigerSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 21 (2019)Radiant (2019)AdventureManga~?min
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)The Ancient Magus’ BrideWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (1984)Nausicaä of the Valley of the WindStudio GhibliAdventureManga~116minA thousand years after a global war, a seaside kingdom known as the Valley Of The Wind remains one of only a few areas still populated. Led by the courageous Princess Nausicaä, the people of the Valley are engaged in a constant struggle with powerful insects called ohmu, who guard a poisonous jungle that is spreading across the Earth. Nausicaä and her brave companions, together with the people of the Valley, strive to restore the bond between humanity and the Earth.
- Movie, 1 (2016)One Piece Film: GoldToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~120min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Zoku OwarimonogatariSHAFT Inc.DramaLight Novel~148min
- OVA, 3 (2016)The Ancient Magus’ Bride: Those Awaiting a StarWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceManga~23minSynopsis Chise Hatori, 15 years old. Lost, without hope, and without family, she is bought for money ‒ not by another person, but by a non-human sorcerer named Elias. Though she hesitates, she begins life anew as his apprentice and future wife. She moves on with her new and peaceful life, slowly but surely, until one day, when she finds a Japanese picture book among the many sent to her from London by Angelica. It is a fateful book that discovered her in her younger years, when she was still troubled and lonely. This piece is a prequel to Chise’s encounter with the Thorn Sorcerer.
- TV-Series, 50 (2009)ErinTrans Arts, Production I.G., Inc.DramaNovel~24minErin is a bright and curious 10-year-old girl living at the small Ake village with her mother Soyon. The residents of this community are all devoted to the nurturing of a special kind of reptile named touda. Big and powerful, the creature is an important military asset of the country. Soyon is a wise and extremely skilled beast veterinarian who does the crucial task of taking care of these huge animals despite being somewhat disdained by many people due to the prejudice towards her lineage and gender. Erin admires her and wishes to one day become an expert like her mother. Sadly, the mysterious demise of two Kiba, the strongest type of touda, convicts Soyon as responsible for the calamity. Erin must then travel to a faraway land where she grows up trying to grasp a deeper understanding of both animals and mankind.
- TV-Series, 51 (2008)Soul EaterBONES Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minMaka is a Meister and Soul is her weapon. Literally. Every freak she drops and every soul he sucks down strengthens their bond. And when the Grim Reaper sends them into battle against the supernatural forces of evil, you know like, witches and werewolves and zombies? Yeah, they re a freakin lethal team. Owning the ghouls that lurk in the shadows is what they re all about, and fighting alongside their Meister/Weapon friends, Maka and Soul are totally the last line of defense against evil.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)OverlordMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIn the year 2138, virtual reality gaming is booming. Yggdrasil, a popular online game is quietly shut down one day. However, one player named Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) beginning to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to take over the new world the game has become.
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)ClaymoreMADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minA brutal scourge stalks the land. Yoma, monsters driven by a hunger satisfied by only one quarry - Humanity. The dark breed knows but a singular foe: Claymore. Human-Yoma hybrids of extraordinary strength and cunning, the Claymores roam from skirmish to skirmish delivering salvation by the edge of a blade.Thus continues the twisting tale of Clare, one such sister of the sword driven by pain in both victory and defeat. Whispers of conspiracy fill the air, but the gravest peril is not hidden. Enter Ophelia, a Claymore of joyful cruelty with a zealot's devotion to the massacre of all who have awakened. And Clare will suffer as her prey. Flesh will fall from bone, but there will be no rest until Teresa is avenged.