- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Spice and Wolf IIMarvy Jack, Brain's BaseAdventureLight Novel~24minThe journey through the wild countryside continues for the merchant Lawrence and his traveling companion, Holo the untamed harvest goddess. As their winding path takes them from village to village, Lawrence and Holo reap the bounty of an ever-strengthening bond, depending on his street smarts and her animal instincts to lead them to the feisty deity's northern home.
- OVA, 4 (2015)Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-henTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~30min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)The Rising of the Shield HeroKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Wolf ChildrenChizu, Inc.DramaOriginal Work~117minHana was a student before she was a mother. She was bright and pretty, and her future held endless possibilities. Then she met a man, who turned out to be a wolf, and together they built a family. Hana loved her mate fiercely, but fate took him from her, leaving her alone with two unusual kids she didn’t know how to raise. Frightened of being discovered, Hana and her wolf children fled to the countryside to build a new life. Raising her little wild things was an adventure. It left Hana bruised, scratched, exhausted, and joyously overwhelmed as her pups grew stronger and wandered further every day. This is a mother’s journey. Teach your children to chase their dreams – and smile through the tears as they disappear into the world in search of who they will become. Hana wasn’t always a mother, but it was always what she was meant to be.
- TV-Series, 1000 (1999)One PieceToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, an enchanted Devil Fruit that gave him the ability to stretch like rubber. Its only drawback? He'll never be able to swim again--a serious handicap for an aspiring sea dog! Years later, Luffy sets off on his quest to find the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Spice and WolfIMAGIN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minLawrence, a traveling merchant searching for profit, finds a naked girl with the ears and tail of a wolf asleep in his cart. Her name is Holo – a harvest goddess with an untamed beast lurking inside who longs to return to her beloved northern home. Armed with his street smarts and her animal instincts, a simple peddler and a forgotten deity begin a journey through the wild countryside. Along their path, the riches of happiness shall be reaped, even as the bankruptcy which dwells in the human heart is exposed.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal ScaleA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~119min
- Movie, 1 (2015)The Boy and The BeastChizu, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~118minThere is the the human realm and the bakemono realm ("Jūtengai"). In these two worlds which must not intersect, there lives a lonely boy in Tokyo's Shibuya ward and a lonely bakemono. One day, the boy gets lost in the bakemono world, becomes the disciple of the bakemono Kumatetsu, and is renamed Kyūta.
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Monogatari Series: Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minTsubasa and Hitagi discover that Koyomi has gone missing and has urged them in a text message not to look for him. However, in his absence, new dangerous apparitions begin to appear and target Tsubasa, and Nadeko who are left to try and deal with them on their own. Meanwhile, Koyomi Shinobu, and Mayoi are dealing with serious problems of their own.
- Bonus, 1 (2008)Spice & Wolf: A Wolf and a Tail of HappinessIMAGIN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minKraft Lawrence, a 25 year old peddler travelling from town to town selling and buying various things to make a living during a period much like Europe in the Middle Ages. One night when stopped at the town of Pasroe, he finds in his wagon a 250 year old pagan wolf deity girl named Holo. She appears to be that of a 15 year old girl, except for a wolf tail and ears. She introduces herself as the town's goddess of harvest who has kept it blessed with good harvests of wheat for many years. Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north called Yoitsu, she believes the people have already forsaken her anyway and that she has kept her promise to maintain the good harvests. She manages to bargain her way out of the village by making a deal with Lawrence to take her with him. As they travel, her wisdom helps increase his profits, but at the same time, her true nature draws unwanted attention from the church.
- Movie, 1 (2009)One Piece Film: Strong WorldToei Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~115minWhen the Straw Hats catch wind of trouble in the peaceful waters of the East Blue, they quickly set a course for home! But before they reach their destination, fate leads them into the deadly path of Golden Lion Shiki. This gravity-defying madman needs a navigator, and he wants Nami! Shiki scatters the Straw Hats across the far corners of a floating island filled with ferocious, genetically-mutated monsters, and issues Nami and ultimatum: join his crew – or her friends die! BIG mistake. Luffy kicks his attack mode into Third Gear and begins a brutal rampage across the beast-ridden island.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Log HorizonSatelight Inc.AdventureLight Novel~25minElder Tales is an online fantasy RPG that has become popular worldwide. But when its twelfth expansion package, "Cultivate the Noosphere," is installed, thirty thousand players in Japan are trapped inside. Among them is grad student Shiroe, who isn't very good at interacting with others. But to survive in a world full of monsters, he forms a guild called "Log Horizon" with an eclectic group of other players.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Kamisama Kiss 2TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~25minNanami continues being a 'Land God/Earth Deity' and as well being in love with her familiar, Tomoe. Still with Onikiri, Kotetsu and Tomoe, she is living with her new familiar Mizuki and Mamoru, a monkey shikigami. Her 'being a god' thing continues as she was given a test by Otohiko, a wind god, to determine her capability to attend the Divine Assembly in Izumo.
- OVA, 1 (2016)Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kamisama, Kekkon Zen’yaTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~13min
- Movie, 1 (2012)One Piece: Film ZToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~108minSaid to be comparable to the Ancient Weapons of old, the Marines' trump card, the "Dyna Stones," have suddenly been stolen by a group of renegade vigilantes. The terrifyingly powerful man responsible, former Marine Admiral "Z", now stands in the path of Luffy and his Straw Hat Pirates.
- OVA, 1 (2009)Spice & Wolf: Wolf and Amber MelancholyMarvy Jack, Brain's BaseAdventureLight Novel~23minContinuing where the first series left off, it follows Kraft Lawrence a experienced traveling merchant and his sharp tongued wolf god companion Holo on their journey to return to Holo's home to the north called Yoitsu. A tender relationship has blossomed between the characters, as they make deals, travel between cities, encounter religious fanatics or vice versa and mostly just do what a traveling merchant has to do to get by.
- TV-Special, 1 (2013)One Piece: Episode of Merry - Mou Hitori no Nakama no MonogatariToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107minOn a test-run of the Mini Merry, Usopp tells Brook the story of the Going Merry, a ship that served the crew well. However, to the Straw Hats, the Going Merry was not just a ship: It was a priceless, irreplaceable friend.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?J.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24minAs an adventurer living in Orario, Bell Cranel becomes the only member of Hestia Familia. Although he was very weak compared to veteran dungeon crawlers, he gained a special skill that enables him to become stronger quickly as long as his feelings towards Aiz, the Sword Princess whom he looks up to, does not change. With the help of his Goddess, Hestia and other people who cares for him, he vows to be strong enough to stand side-by-side with Aiz and protect everyone important to him.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)From the New WorldA-1 Pictures Inc.DramaNovel~23minIn the future Japan has become a fractured country, and small towns now exist. The rulers of this world have the cursed power of Telekinesis. When an incident occurs, 5 children come to realize the world is not as it seems, and learn the bloody history behind this world. These 5 children unite and help the world as it falls into a downward spiral of chaos.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Yona of the DawnPierrot Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~22minKing Il of Kouka, a land said in legends to have been founded by four dragons, has only one remaining heir, a daughter named Yona. She lives a happy life in the palace with her cousin Soo-won, who she loves in spite of her father's opposition to them marrying. Her life is turned upside down when Soo-won murders her father and steals the throne. Yona, with her childhood friend and bodyguard Hak, must retreat to gather allies and reclaim her place as ruler of the kingdom.
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon MaidKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Log Horizon Season 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minThe journey of everyone involved in Elder Tale continues as Shiroe tries to resolve a foreseeable future problem by going through a full raid together with Naotsugu, new friend Tetra and Susukino's ruling guild, Silver Sword while Akatsuki stays behind with the others to guard Akihabara and the princess. As they try to fulfill their respective missions, they discover overwhelming challenges that push them to overcome their limits as adventurers in the constantly evolving world.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Grimgar of Fantasy and AshA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minWhen Haruhito awakens, he's in the dark. He doesn't know where he is, why is he here, and where he came from. Around him there are several men and women who have the same circumstances. Haruhito and his companions find themselves in a "game-like world" called Grimgar and must form a party, cooperate, and learn new skills to survive the harsh environment together.
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Kamisama KissTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minNanami was just a normal high school girl down on her luck until a stranger’s lips marked her as the new Land God and turned her world upside down. Now, she’s figuring out the duties of a deity with the help of Tomoe, a reformed fox demon who reluctantly becomes her familiar in a contract sealed with a kiss. The new responsibilities—and boys—are a lot to handle, like the crow demon masquerading as a gorgeous pop idol and the adorable snake spirit who’s chosen the newly minted god to be his bride. As the headstrong Tomoe tries to whip her into shape, Nanami finds that love just might have cute, pointed fox ears.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?Satelight Inc., Challenge To ChallengeAction DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 45 (2002)The Twelve KingdomsPierrot Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minUpon being confronted by a mysterious stranger, Youko is told of her destiny and pulled away into another world. Thus begins Youko's perilous journey to the Kingdom of Kei on an epic road of espionage, terror, and betrayal. The mystic world of The Twelve Kingdoms assails her with one challenge after another. Will Youko embrace her destiny?
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)UtawarerumonoOLM, Inc.AdventureVisual Novel~23minEverything about him is shrouded in mystery. The mask he can’t remove. The past he can’t unravel. And the very survival of the people who have chosen him as their leader. But what Hakuoro does know is this: He was gravely injured and left for dead in a forest. A kind, young girl named Eluluu found him and nursed him back to health. And he was welcomed into a barren land where strange creatures roam, an angry god seeks vengeance, an oppressive government slaughters the innocent, and a bloody war looms on the horizon. Will the masked hero liberate the people who saved him? Can he unlock the memories that elude him? Or will he remain a stranger even to himself? The answers are right before you (or are they?).
- OVA, 3 (2017)Drifters (2017)Hoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~27min
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Tokyo Ravens8bitAction DramaLight Novel~24minIn the "Great Disaster," Japan has been thrown into chaos by onmyouji (a kind of magician). Harutora Tsuchimikado was born into an onmyouji family, but has no power whatsoever. His childhood friend Natsume (another member of the Tsuchimikado family) appears to him one day to take him up the promise he made long ago to become her shikigami (familiar). A battle between onmyouji is about to begin.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Blood Blockade Battlefront & BeyondBONES Inc.ActionManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2019)Spice and Wolf VRAdventureLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Good Luck Girl!SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minThe 16 year old girl Sakura Ichiko is living a happy and content life. She's got good looks, she's healthy and intelligent – she's basically the perfect girl, which is mainly due to her sheer endless supply of the so-called happiness energy. However, every gift has its downsides: her happiness energy is supplied by the people in around her. This leads to an imbalance of the worlds energy reservoir and is thus a thorn in Momiji's side. She is the god of poverty and her aim is to get rid of Sakura's undesired ability, to send the energy to where it belongs.
- Movie, 1 (2003)One Piece: The Adventure of Dead EndToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~95minLuffy and crew arrive at the harbour of Anabaru. The local casino is holding a competition in which the winner will obtain a huge monetary reward if he reaches the finishing line first. Nami is elated and decides to participate in the competition. However, there is a conspiracy going behind the competition and the mastermind is an ex-military commander, Gasparde. His plan is to lure all the pirates to the military base and send them to their deaths. Luffy and gang have to overcome the numerous tests and tribulations along the way to complete this dead-end adventure.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Memory SnowWhite FoxComedyLight Novel~68min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Grimoire of ZeroWhite FoxAdventureLight Novel~25min
- OVA, 1 (2015)One-Punch Man: Road to HeroMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2013)Blood LadBrain's BaseAction ComedyManga~25minBlood Lad follows Staz, a vampire that is obsessed with the human world, and Fuyumi, a human girl that was killed and turned into a ghost after wandering into the demon world. Staz promises to help Fuyumi regain her humanity by bringing her back to life, as it means that he would be able to visit the human world
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Restaurant to Another WorldSILVER LINK.ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Engaged to the UnidentifiedDoga KoboRomantic ComedyManga~23minKobeni Yonomori, an ordinary girl, finds out on her 16th birthday that she is betrothed to Hakuya Mitsumine, a boy the same age as her. Hakuya moves in from the countryside and starts living with her, bringing his younger sister who is still a primary school student with him.
- OVA, 2 (2016)Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls OVAsLercheComedyManga~24min