- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Overlord IIIMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minThe anime adaptation of the light novel Overlord starts into its third season and nothing much has changed: Momonga is still chasing his goal of ruling over all of Yggdrasil and his plan is progressing slowly but steadily. After unifying the lizard clans under Zaryus and then subjugating them, he—under the guise of the Adventurer Momon—and a few of his fellow Ainz Ooal Gown members infiltrated the royal capital of Re-Estize. After the fierce battle was over, it is now time for the members of the guild to take a break, but how do you get these overly loyal and hard-working creatures to take it easy for a while and relax? Well … You order them to! But even in this serene time, one cannot lose sight of the real goal and so the various members of Ainz Ooal Gown train and prepare for the various battles and trials to come, because no matter how successful they might have been so far, a new enemy may always appear out of nowhere …
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Monogatari Series: Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minTsubasa and Hitagi discover that Koyomi has gone missing and has urged them in a text message not to look for him. However, in his absence, new dangerous apparitions begin to appear and target Tsubasa, and Nadeko who are left to try and deal with them on their own. Meanwhile, Koyomi Shinobu, and Mayoi are dealing with serious problems of their own.
- Movie, 3 (2016)KizumonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~72min
- OVA, 10 (2006)Hellsing UltimateSatelight Inc., MADHOUSE Inc., Graphinica, Inc.ActionManga~49minFor over a century, the Hellsing Organization has been secretly protecting the British Empire from the undead "freaks." When Lady Integra Hellsing succeeded as the head of the organization, she also inherited the ultimate weapon against these undead enemies, a rogue vampire named Alucard. Armed with an enormous "anti-freak" gun and possessing mysterious and frightening powers, Alucard is forced to shoot Seras Victoria, a policewoman held hostage by a vampire. "Do you want to live?" he asks Seras, whose very answer changes the course of her existence. Now reborn as Arucard’s servant, Seras is torn between her conflicting humanity and her vampire urges…
- TV-Series, 15 (2009)BakemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minBakemonogatari is about the high school student Koyomi Araragi who is bitten by a vampire during the annual Japanese Golden Week. Since then, he sees strange and supernatural beings like ghosts and demons. Another paranormal event occurs when he saves his classmate Hitagi Senjougahara after she fell down the stairs: Hitagi's weight is extraordinarily little. Therefore, he decides to solve Hitagi's secret and find a solution for his own problem as well. Every story arc deals with Koyomi and the mysterious young girl Hitagi; Koyomi slowly starts to believe that Hitagi might be a central point and of enormous importance to solve the strange happenings.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in EgyptDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minAfter 30 grueling days of fighting off wave after wave of assassins sent by the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (all the while traveling by plane, train, and automobile from Japan, through Southeast Asia, and across the Middle East), Jotaro and his allies have made it at last to Egypt where DIO lies in wait. DIO, striving to end the Joestar line that has stood in his way for 100 years, sends his final and most fervent team of Stand-user followers, the 9 Egyptian Gods, to eliminate Jotaro and his allies. Jotaro and his party now have only two weeks to make their way to DIO’s hideout in Cairo and eliminate him before Jotaro’s mother succumbs to DIO’s curse.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)OverlordMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIn the year 2138, virtual reality gaming is booming. Yggdrasil, a popular online game is quietly shut down one day. However, one player named Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) beginning to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to take over the new world the game has become.
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Overlord IIMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Special, 4 (2014)Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi DollSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minIn the short weeks leading up to Koyomi Araragi's graduation from high school, he experiences a troubling incident that leads him to question his humanity. While searching for answers he enlists the assistance of the human-like doll Yotsugi Ononoki in order to find out where the truth lies in the present and for the future.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Zoku OwarimonogatariSHAFT Inc.DramaLight Novel~148min
- TV-Series, 11 (2012)NisemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minIn Bakemonogatari, the story centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third-year high school student who has recently survived a vampire attack, and finds himself mixed up with all kinds of apparitions: gods, ghosts, myths, and spirits. However, in Nisemonogatari, we pick up right where we left off and follow Koyomi as the psychological twists delve deeper and deeper…
- TV-Special, 5 (2014)Hanamonogatari: Suruga DevilSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minSuruga Kanbaru continues to attend Naoetsu High School, even though her beloved upperclassmen Hitagi and Koyomi do not attend anymore. While training one day, she hears the rumor of the Lord Devil, a figure that is said to be able to grant any wish. Although she was afraid that it might be herself, she finds that the person playing Lord Devil is Rōka Numachi, one of Suruga's middle school classmates.
- TV-Series, 26 (2012)JoJo’s Bizarre AdventureDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minBeginning its tale in 19th century England, young aristocrat Jonathan Joestar finds himself locked in bitter rivalry with Dio Brando, a low-born boy who Jonathan’s father took under his wing after the death of Dio’s father. Discontent with his station in life, Dio’s fathomless drive to reign over all eventually leads him to seek the supernatural powers of an ancient Aztec stone mask in the Joestars' possession – an artifact that will forever change the destiny of Dio and Jonathan for generations to come. Fifty years later, in 1938 New York City, Jonathan’s grandson Joseph Joestar must take up his grandfather’s mission and master the abilities necessary to destroy the stone mask and its immensely powerful creators, the Pillar men, who threaten humanity's very existence.
- TV-Special, 4 (2012)Nekomonogatari: BlackSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minKoyomi Araragi is a student who has recently survived a vampire attack, with the help of his friend Tsubasa Hanekawa. Now, he finds that she has been possessed by an oddity called the Curse Cat, and is now attacking people, including her parents. He must now find a way to help get rid of the Curse Cat.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign – Part 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~25minYuichiro has reunited with Mikaela at the Shinjuku Battle, but Mikaela was turned into a vampire. To save the "family," and to protect his fellow members, Yuichiro needed to gain knowledge and power. He searched for ways to bring back vampire to human beings, and at the same time, trained hard working on the Cursed Gear. Meanwhile, Kureto calls Guren and tells him a shocking truth: In one month, the main unit of the vampire will start attacking Tokyo. To get a head start against vampires, Kureto orders Guren to go to Nagoya. The noble extermination mission is about to open fire.
- Movie, 2 (2017)Overlord (Movies)MADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~99min
- OVA, 12 (2020)Strike The Blood IVCONNECTActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minThe year is 1987 and 17-year-old Jotaro Kujo finds himself suddenly plagued by a ghost-like entity. Jotaro’s grandfather Joseph Joestar, a veteran of a fight to save humanity fifty years prior, arrives with his own supernatural aura and explains that this power, known as a “Stand,” physically manifests its user’s spirit and can be controlled by its user at will. The sudden emergence of these Stands is revealed to be caused by the revival of the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (the Joestar’s longtime enemy) whose awakening from his century-long slumber has triggered Stands to awaken down the Joestar family line, including in Jotaro’s mother whose uncontrollable Stand will ultimately kill her in a few weeks’ time. Jotaro, Joseph, and their allies have fifty days to locate DIO (using their Stands to thwart DIO’s network of devoted Stand-user minions along the way) and eliminate DIO himself in order to save Jotaro’s mother and prevent DIO’s ambitions of world domination.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)D.Gray-man HALLOWTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 103 (2006)D.Gray-manTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minDarkness is moving in, and young exorcist Allen Walker is humanity's greatest hope against the wicked forces conspiring to bring civilization to its knees. Akuma - cruel spirits born of tragedy and lost souls - lurk in every shadow, willing and eager to do the bidding of their leader, the dread Millennium Earl. With an eye cursed to see evil in its truest form and blessed with an arm to slay soul-devouring demons, Allen stands ready to confront the gathering storm. Should he fail, Innocence will be lost forever.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Interviews With Monster GirlsA-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 50 (2005)Blood+Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minSaya Otonashi, a seemingly normal high school student, suffers from amnesia and she can't remember the past year of her life. One day, after a man appears and gives her a katana sword, her destiny begins to be revealed. Soon she finds herself fighting the latest threat to humanity – Chiropteran monsters, ravenous immortal creatures that can change their form, disguising themselves as human beings. They feed off blood and hide themselves within the human world. An organization known as the Red Shield has been waging a private war to wipe them out and now the struggle has grown. Saya’s journey for the truth has begun.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Seraph of the End: Vampire ReignWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minAfter an unknown virus wiped out all adults on earth, vampires appeared and ruled over the surviving children, treating them like livestock. Yuichiro Hyakuya survived along with other orphans by giving their blood to vampires, until Yuichiro escaped four years ago. Now he is a member of the Moon Demon Company, a unit in the Japanese army dedicated to hunting down the vampires he blames for the death of his family. Source: ANN
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Interspecies ReviewersPassione Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minVarious races live in the world, from cheeky fairies to drooping slimes. Of course, such a melting pot of creatures allows for a wide and tempting selection of brothels. With so many options, it is hard to decide which “succubus” you want to have a meaningful “interpersonal” experience with. Thankfully, Stunk and Zel teamed up to educate the public. These adventurers have made it their task to rate their experiences with the most different of girls and to publish them in the local tavern, to find out which species is the hottest. No matter whether it’s elves, cyclopes or searing hot salamanders, the adventurers leave no species untouched. On their way to the next city, Stunk and Zel meet the angel Crimvael, who is being attacked by a monster. Of course, both come to Crimvael’s aid and save him. As his halo broke during the fight and he cannot return to heaven without it, he asks Stunk and Zel if he could stay with them for a while, until his halo has regenerated. Not without an ulterior motive, the two of them agree and so, Crimvael starts accompanying them on their “adventures”.
- TV-Series, 22 (2010)ShikiDaumeHorrorNovel~25minWhen citizens of a secluded village begin dying off in alarming numbers, the sole hospital's head doctor tries desperately to save his patients - but his efforts are in vain. Entire families are wiped out while others desert their homes. All hell breaks loose as the villagers discover their loved ones' corpses are rising from the grave with an insatiable thirst for human blood. Haunting, hallucinogenic and unnerving to the core, Shiki stares into the hearts of both the hunter and the hunted. Who is safe when the urge to kill in order to survive blurs the line between man and monster?
- Bonus, 1 (2017)Interviews With Monster Girls: The Demi-chans' Summer BreakA-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~24minStreamed special of Demi-chan wa Kataritai that was also released on volume 7 of the Blu-ray and DVD set. The special is set during the summer festival with all the main characters having their share of fun.
- Web, 12 (2020)Wan Sheng JieComedy~5min
- Bonus, 1 (2011)Shiki: Twentieth Mourning and OffenseDaumeHorrorNovel~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Blood Blockade Battlefront & BeyondBONES Inc.ActionManga~24min
- OVA, 10 (2018)Strike the Blood IIICONNECTActionLight Novel~27min
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Vampire Knight GuiltyStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaManga~24minAt prestigious Cross Academy, there are two sessions of classes, the Day Class and the Night Class. As the school's Disciplinary Committee, Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu keep watch over the Day Class students, who are all infatuated with the beautiful, elite Night Class students. As Guardians, Yuki and Zero must also protect the secret of the Night Class: they are all vampires!
- OVA, 2 (2015)Strike the Blood: Kingdom of the ValkyriaSILVER LINK., CONNECTActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2013)Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?diomedéa inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIzayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasukabe are three "special" teenagers, who want something different than their current lives. Suddenly, they receive invitations to a world called "Little Garden" from Black Rabbit and get transported to where a completely new world filled with adventure and challenges await them and will put their "gifts" to the test.
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Vampire KnightStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaManga~23minDescription Vampire Knight 1st Season Yuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, wherein she was attacked by a vampire... And then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Yuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Zero Kiryu, a childhood friend who's hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear, is now determined never to trust them. This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions. Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuki the beginning of a forbidden romance, or is it something in her forgotten past that draws him to her. Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death. Vampire Knight Guilty 2nd Season Yuuki wants to know more about her true family and her forgotten past and starts a research. The secret will be revealed. Yuki, Kaname and Zero will show the begining of a new mystery and a forbidden love
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Strike the BloodSILVER LINK.ActionLight Novel~24min"The fourth true ancestor" is a legendarily strong vampire that shouldn't exist. Accompanied by the 12 "gun-beasts," this phantom vampire is said to have appeared in Japan. In order to find and kill this "fourth true ancestor," the government and the Lion King Organization order the dispatch of attack mages called "sword-maidens." For some reason an apprentice named Yukina Himeragi was chosen for the task. Wielding the strongest spiritual spear, Yukina comes to the special demon district Itokami City. There she encounters Kojou Akatsuki and learns the true nature of the "fourth true ancestor."
- OVA, 8 (2016)Strike the Blood SecondSILVER LINK., CONNECTActionLight Novel~26min
- TV-Series, 13 (2001)HellsingGonzo K.K.HorrorManga~23minThe worst enemy of the night - is one of its own…A secret war brews in the night - a war where humanity is only a pawn. The Hellsing Organization deploys in the shadows to protect the mortal world. But now, artificially spawned vampires have appeared, forcing Hellsing to call in their ultimate weapon - the rogue vampire, Arucard! After he transforms the dying Seras Victoria into a vampire, they join forces to combat the undead army, as well as her own newfound hunger!
- OVA, 1 (2002)KigekiStudio 4°CGhost Stories~10minDuring Ireland's War of Independence, a five year old girl set out to save her village from the English army, by trying to find the rumored skilled swordsman living in a nearby castle, who only takes books of a certain genre as payment, only known as the Black Swordsman.
- TV-Series, 10 (2013)Blood LadBrain's BaseAction ComedyManga~25minBlood Lad follows Staz, a vampire that is obsessed with the human world, and Fuyumi, a human girl that was killed and turned into a ghost after wandering into the demon world. Staz promises to help Fuyumi regain her humanity by bringing her back to life, as it means that he would be able to visit the human world
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Record of Grancrest WarA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureLight Novel~24min