- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Bleach: The Movie - Hell VersePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~94minMasked Hell denizens appear in Karakura town so Rukia and Renji are sent to investigate the matter. After a fight with them they manage to rescue Karin(Ichigo's sister) from them but they return to hell with Yuzu(also Ichigo's sister). Having rescued Karin, Kokuto(a hell denizen himself) befriends Ichigo and they set out to save Yuzu from Shuren(the commander of the denizens that kidnapped Ichigo's sisters).
- Movie, 1 (2018)Natsume Yujin-cho the Movie: Ephemeral BondShuka Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~104min
- Web, 12 (2018)Spiritpact: Bond of the UnderworldHaoliners Animation LeagueRomantic Comedy~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)Hell GirlStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work~25minBeyond the veil of midnight lies a website, HellCorrespondence.com. Type in the name of one upon which you desire retribution… And it will be served. If you truly desire to take revenge upon those who have wronged you, just untie the scarlet thread from the totem’s neck. Pulling this thread will bind you into a covenant with Ai Enma, who will ferry the soul of your tormentor straight into the depths of Hell. However, once vengeance has been served, you will have to deliver on your end of the bargain. There always has to be a price to pay. When you die, your soul will also belong to Hell. You will never know the joys of Heaven. The decision rests with you.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of DimensionsGALLOP Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~131minIn the past Yūgi Yami and Kaiba have clashed many times. Yami Yūgi, who resides in Yūgi Mutō's body, and Kaiba will have a duel that bets their prides and accepts each other's mutual experience.
- OVA, 2 (2014)Noragami OADBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minThe God Yato decides to possess the body of Hiyori to get to know how is the life of a normal secondary student. Meanwhile Hiyori tries to recover her body, some funny and weird things happen.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)The Morose Mononokean ⅡSt.Signpost.CO.,Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2013)Blood LadBrain's BaseAction ComedyManga~25minBlood Lad follows Staz, a vampire that is obsessed with the human world, and Fuyumi, a human girl that was killed and turned into a ghost after wandering into the demon world. Staz promises to help Fuyumi regain her humanity by bringing her back to life, as it means that he would be able to visit the human world
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Yuuna and the Haunted Hot SpringsXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Kara no Kyoukai Remix: Gate of Seventh Heavenufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~60min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files: Rail Zeppelin - Grace NoteTROYCA Inc.DramaLight Novel~24minLord El-Melloi II-sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note, the anime adaptation of Makoto Sanda’s “Lord El-Melloi II-sei no Jikenbo” light novel, continues the story of Waver Velvet. Ten years have passed since the Fourth Holy Grail War in 1994, and Waver, now officially known as Lord El-Melloi II, now teaches at the world’s most prestigious magical school, the Clock Tower, under the watchful eye of the Mages’ Association. As heir to Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald, he is not only the head of the Institute for Modern Mage Craft Studies, but is also the temporary head of the El-Melloi household until his adoptive sister Reines—the actual heiress—reaches majority. While he finds himself at the mercy of his colleagues’ ridicule and hatred, because of his socially rather questionable position and the choice of his faculty, he is a very popular and highly respected teacher and researcher among his students. The world of magic is teeming with mysteries and secrets, and as strange incidents all related to magic occur in London, it’s Waver’s—nay! Lord El-Melloi II’s—task to take care of these cases! He is supported by the mysterious Gray, whose resemblance to Artoria Pendragon is still troubling him, as well as by his faithful students Svin and Flat. Thus the four solve the various magical puzzles and incidents in London and gradually approach the truth about the secret organisation with which they themselves work …
- OVA, 3 (2011)Tales of Symphonia: The United World Arcufotable, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~40minAfter a long battle, all comes to an end as Lloyd and his comrades fight for the fate of the world. As they reach the Tower of Salvation, where everything began, everything about the past and the future is revealed, and not everyone is who they seem.
- TV-Series, 52 (2021)Shaman King (2021)Bridge Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation Season 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Ghost HuntJ.C.STAFFHorrorManga~24minDo you believe in ghosts? The appeal of the unknown is undeniable and seventeen year old Mai Taniyama is hooked. This fact, coupled with her burgeoning psychic powers, leads Mai to join the ranks of the Shibuya Psychic Research team. Led by enigmatic Kazuya 'Naru' Shibuya, she works alongside a spirit medium and a shrine maiden, an exorcist and a monk to uncover the darkest mysteries of the unseen. Using state-of-the-art technology and their respective spiritual gifts, evil is confronted and vanquished time and again.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)In/SpectreBrain's BaseCrime FictionLight Novel~24minIn “Koyoku Suiri,” youkai live among us, hidden from the outside world. Most of them are good-hearted, but there are those who are dangerous and threaten to tip the balance between the youkai and humanity. As a young girl, Kotoko Iwanaga was kidnapped by the youkai and, in exchange for a leg and an eye, became their God of Wisdom, a kind of mediator. Since then, she has been able to see youkai and to communicate with them and is therefore approached by them with any apparent problems. Kotoko always thought she was alone with this ability of hers, until one day, she meets the recently single student Kurou Sakuragawa in the hospital. Kotoko develops feelings for Kurou, but also notices that he has supernatural powers. She therefore asks Kurou for help as a youkai mediator.
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Nanana's Buried TreasureA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureLight Novel~23minDisowned by his father, Jugo Yama has run away from home to the island of Nanae. He begins to live by himself, only to discover his room is haunted by the ghost of Nanana Ryugajo. She was murdered ten years ago, and her killer must be found before she can rest in peace. Before her death, Nanana collected things from all over the world and hid them throughout the island. Using the mysterious powers of these hidden items, they should be able to find the culprit. As Jugo begins his hunt for her collection, however, he discovers he's not the only person searching.
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Yozakura Quartet: Hana no UtaTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25minThe town of Sakurashin is connected to the demon world by seven sakura pillars, allowing humans and demons to live together. The four members of the Hiizumi Counseling Office help and protect its citizens.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)The Morose MononokeanSt.Signpost.CO.,Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2007)Bleach: The Movie - The Diamond Dust RebellionPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~92minWhen a caravan transporting the King’s Seal is attacked, Toshiro Hitsugaya and Squad 10 are on the ready. As they prepare to protect the treasure that holds immeasurable power, Hitsugaya suddenly abandons the scene alongside the thieves and becomes one of the accused. In response, the Soul Society calls for his capture and execution. Upon hearing the edict, Substitute Soul Reaper Ichigo Kurosaki is immediately suspicious and determined to uncover the facts. But when Hitsugaya refuses to defend his actions and fights against his comrades, it seems his fate is all but sealed. Can Ichigo uncover Hitsugaya’s motives before they destroy his honor, his life, and the Soul Society?
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Sunday Without GodMADHOUSE Inc.DramaLight Novel~24minGod had abandoned the world. Women had stopped giving birth and the dead are damned to walk among the living even if their bodies are horribly damaged. Only appointed individuals called "gravekeepers" can bury the deceased and put them to rest. Ai Astin is a young girl who took on the role of a gravekeeper after her late mother passed away. One day, a mysterious immortal man appears at Ai's village and slaughters all of the residents except her. Ai, having no where else to go, ends up leaving her home to travel with the man. This begins the story of Ai's travels as a gravekeeper while seeking answers to why God had given up on humanity.
- Movie, 1 (2005)xxxHOLiC: A Midsummer Night's DreamProduction I.G., Inc.ComedyManga~60minYūko receives an invitation for the opening of an auction from a mysterious unknown sender. Likewise, fanatical collectors are summoned to an old mansion whose owner doesn't make an appearance. One after another, each collector disappears and a number of other strange occurrences happen during the night. The questions of what exactly it is that's being auctioned and who the owner of the mansion is must be solved in order for Yūko and Watanuki to get to the bottom of this.
- TV-Series, 22 (2007)Ghost HoundProduction I.G., Inc.DramaOriginal Work~25minWhen he was three, Taro Komori and his sister were kidnapped, but the kidnapper was run over and killed before the ransom could be delivered. The police eventually found Taro, but not before his sister died. Eleven years later, Taro still has nightmares of the events surrounding the kidnapping and is haunted by a tall, featureless specter. Now, Taro searches for answers in the Hidden Realm, but something sinister is brewing there. The spirits are restless and a malevolent ghost is appearing with increasing frequency. In the "real" world, an out-of-favor religious cult is finding dozens of new converts, especially among high ranking politicians. And just what the scientists at Dai Nippon Bio are up to is a question in need of an answer. Can Taro and his friends find the answers they need in time to save their friends and families?
- Bonus, 1 (2012)Dusk Maiden of Amnesia: Ghost GirlSILVER LINK.Ghost StoriesManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2006)Bleach: The Movie - Memories of NobodyPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~87minAfter unidentified beings known as "Blanks" start popping up, they are soon followed by a Soul Reaper named Senna who makes them disappear. Puzzled by these unknown beings and the even more mysterious girl, Ichigo and Rukia set out to learn more, but uncover an evil plot when a menacing clan tries to kidnap Senna. Banished from the Soul Society long ago, the clan's leader is sending the World of the Living and the Soul Society on a collision course, and Senna seems to be the key to his diabolical plot for revenge. Can Ichigo and his fellow Soul Reapers save the two worlds from annihilation?
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Psychic Detective YakumoBee Train Productions Inc.Crime FictionLight Novel~25minHaruka Ozawa’s sophomore year is getting seriously scary. One of her friends is possessed, another has committed suicide and Haruka could be the next one to flunk the still-breathing test. Her only way out of this potentially lethal dead end? Yakumo Saitou, an enigmatic student born with a mysterious red eye that allows him to see and communicate with the dead. But the deceased don’t always desist and some killers are more than ready to kill again to keep dead men from telling any more tales. That doesn’t stop Haruka’s knack for digging up buried secrets, and there’s even more evidence of bodies being exhumed by both Yakumo’s police contact and an investigative journalist with a newly made corpse in her closet! Can this pair of anything but normal paranormal detectives solve the ultimate dead case files or will they end up in cold storage themselves?
- TV-Series, 26 (2008)Hell Girl: Three VesselsStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work~25minYou can take the girl out of Hell, but unfortunately you can't always get the Hell out of the girl. Just when it seemed that Ai Enma was finally at peace, innocent schoolgirl Yuzuki Mikage appears to become the perfect host for Ai. And that's host as in being physically possessed! Ensnared in the web of the Hell Correspondence, ridden by Ai's spirit, and joined by a nightmarish new assistant, Yuzuki must now fight to maintain any hold on her real life and friends even as the darkest secrets of the Hell Girl threaten to consume her! But in a malevolent world where any soul can be sent to Hell with the simple pull of a string, how can any mere human withstand the merciless onslaught of evil without being irrevocably changed?
- OVA, 1 (2013)Blood Lad Ex: I Am Not a CatBrain's BaseAction ComedyManga~28min
- OVA, 1 (1985)Tenshi no TamagoStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~71minIn a desolate and dark world full of shadows, lives one little girl who seems to do nothing but collect water in jars and protect a large egg she carries everywhere. A mysterious man enters her life... and they discuss the world around them. Annotation: About 30 minutes of footage have been reused in the Australian live action movie In the Aftermath: Angels Never Sleep (1988).
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Invaders of the Rokujyoma!?SILVER LINK.ComedyLight Novel~23minHigh School freshman Kōtarō Satomi wants to start a new life living alone in the tiny Room 106. That lonesome life is immediately broken by the invasion of a group of mysterious girls who all claim Room 106 belongs to them one way or another.
- OVA, 4 (2018)Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san (2018)XEBECRomantic ComedyManga~23min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Princess Connect! Re:DiveCygamesPictures, Inc.Action ComedyVideo Game~24minIn “Princess Connect! Re:Dive”, Yuuki awakes one day in a beautiful world called Astraea. But Yuuki neither recognises nor remembers anything about his surroundings, and neither does he remember anything about his past. Thankfully, fate soon has him joined with three allies, forming a guild called the Gourmet Guild. Together with the loyal Kokkoro, the ever-hungry sword fighter Pecorine, and the nekomimi witch Karyl, Yuuki sets out on an exciting adventure!
- TV-Series, 25 (1999)Gregory Horror Show: The Nightmare BeginsMilky Cartoon Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work~3min
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)07-GhostStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minSet in a gothic fantasy world, this is the story of Teito Klein, an orphaned slave who became the top military academy student. However, an unexpected turn of events left him pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire. Now an escaping convict, Teito's sheltered by the church and its law of sanctuary. Here, he discovered many mysteries surrounding himself, the church, and the Empire itself. The fact that he might be connected to a dethroned king and the mystical stone of god, "The Eye of Mikhael", made him the target of the empire more than ever. Fortunately the church is under the mythical 7 Ghost protection. But who are the Ghosts really. Will Teito be free from the military's clutch, and what of his said mission to uncover the history. And who is the military's Chief-of-Staff Ayanami exactly. Teito's future seems to have spiraled into an unexpectedly perilous path.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Wakaokami wa Shougakusei!DLE Inc., MADHOUSE Inc.Slice of Life DramaLight Novel~12min
- OVA, 3 (2013)Yozakura Quartet: Tsuki ni NakuTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.ActionManga~28minWhen Hime, Akina and the others go to the mountains for a direly-needed vacation, disaster strikes the town of Sakura Shimachi. A werewolf half yokai named Rokkaku kidnaps Hina of the Tatebayashi twins, hoping to obtain the power of her mermaid blood by devouring her. Hina and Mizuna's adoptive father Shidō must fight the intense power of Rokkaku to get back his precious family.
- TV-Special, 1 (2009)Bakemonogatari SPSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minOne beautiful day, Koyomi Araragi, after having had an argument at home, meets the small and innocent primary-school girl Mayoi Hachikuji. This first impression, however, soon turns out to be wrong. “Snotty, biting, and ready for any kind of nastiness” is a description much better suited for her. Nevertheless, Arararagi tries to help her find her mother’s house. However, a supernatural force seems to want to prevent her from doing so, which is why Meme Oshino has to help out once more.
- Web, 15 (2017)Jiang Ling JiAction Comedy~15min
- Web, 20 (2016)SpiritpactEMON Co., Ltd.Romantic Comedy~14min
- OVA, 4 (2013)Corpse Party: Tortured SoulsasreadHorrorVisual Novel~30minOne rainy night after a school festival, a group of students from Kisaragi Academy decide to perform the "Sachiko Ever After" charm, which will unite them forever as friends. Once the ritual is done, a sudden earthquake transports them to Heavenly Host, a torn down elementary school. Unbeknownst to Satoshi and his friends, however, is the horrific past behind it which culminated in its demolition. As they look for each other and try to escape from Heavenly Host, they soon find out their lives are at the mercy of those affected by that same bloodied past.