- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Special, 1 (2013)One Piece: Episode of Merry - Mou Hitori no Nakama no MonogatariToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107minOn a test-run of the Mini Merry, Usopp tells Brook the story of the Going Merry, a ship that served the crew well. However, to the Straw Hats, the Going Merry was not just a ship: It was a priceless, irreplaceable friend.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)My Love Story!!MADHOUSE Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23minGōda Takeo is a first year in high school who’s unlucky in love. All the girls he likes fall for his best friend Suna (your standard bishie), until one day when he saves a girl from a groper on the train.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Kimi ni Todoke: From Me To You - Season 2Production I.G., Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~25minKuronuma Sawako is completely misunderstood by her classmates. Her timid and sweet demeanor is often mistaken for malicious behavior. This is due to her resemblance to the ghost girl from "The Ring", which has led her peers to give her the nickname Sadako. Longing to make friends and live a normal life, she is naturally drawn to Kazehaya Shouta, the most popular guy in class, whose "100% refreshing" personality earns great admiration from Sawako.
- TV-Series, 11 (2008)Nodame Cantabile: Paris-henJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24minHaving been given the opportunity to study at Paris, Noda accompanies Chiaki to Europe as he strives to become the accomplished conductor he always dreamt to be.
- TV-Series, 13 (1999)Initial D: Second StagePastelGanbatteManga~23minTakumi's rise to the top the street racing underground is the stuff of legend, but his status as the best is on the line once again. Team Emperor's in town with a singular goal: to crush all opposition. The team's drivers are as aggressive as their cars are advanced, and Akina's Eight-Six might be outclassed. There's a chance that Takumi's skills have surpassed the abilities of his beloved machine, and if he wants to maintain his rep, severe modifications must be made. Unfortunately, mechanical woes aren't his only problem, thanks to some rumors going around about his girl. The distractions are definitely stacking up, and so are the challengers. That means it's time for Takumi to do what he does best - keep his eyes on the road ahead and floor it.
- TV-Series, 24 (2010)K-On! Season 2Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minFor two full years, Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Tsumugi have worked together to keep Sakuragaoka Girl's High School's struggling Light Music Club alive, and along the way they've begun to build a reputation as real rock musicians... especially since the previous year's addition of underclassman rhythm guitarist Azusa. But as a new school year begins, there are new and scary challenges ahead. With four fifths of the club graduating at the end of the year, replacement members have to be recruited. There are college exams to prepare for, colleges to choose, and friends to prepare to say goodbye to. But no matter what happens, they'll have their faculty adviser and secret former death metal guitar/vocalist Sawako Yamada there to help them in her own unusual way, especially since she's now their homeroom teacher as well! Most of all, they'll have each other. The group of amateur musicians who barely knew each other has become much more than just a band, and by the time this school year is over, they're going to achieve something so amazing it requires multiple exclamation marks!!
- Movie, 2 (2019)Made in Abyss (Compendium Films)Kinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~113min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Teasing Master Takagi-san: Season 2Shin-Ei AnimationRomantic ComedyManga~24minKarakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, the anime adaptation to Souichirou Yamamoto’s manga of the same name, enters its second round and for the young Nishikata this means that he has to endure even more of Takagi’s teasing and taunting …! While the relationship of their two friends Mano and Nakai doesn’t really want to progress even after the water park with its big slide and the legend accompanying it, at least the seating arrangement in the classroom could be restored. But even if Nishikata is secretly in love with Takagi, it’s not clear whether he should be happy or not … Because one thing is clear: Takagi will make his life difficult in season 2 as well!
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon MaidKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Special, 1 (2012)One Piece: Episode of Nami - Koukaishi no Namida to Nakama no KizunaToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~108minAfter Nami steals the Going Merry, Roronoa Zoro, Usopp, and later Monkey D. Luffy and Sanji (along with Johnny and Yosaku) set after her and wind up in Cocoyasi Village, Nami's hometown ruled by the tyrannical fishman Arlong. It is here that Nami's past and true motives come to light.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Magi: The Labyrinth of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~24minMagi tells the story of young Aladdin's adventures. Aladdin possesses a magical flute which he can use to summon the headless djinn Ugo. Aladdin once wished for Ugo to become his friend and he's been with him on his travels ever since. He knows next to nothing about himself, so his goal is to learn more about his own identity. On his quest to find himself he's supported by Ugo and other friends, that he makes during his adventures.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Food Wars! The Fifth PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24minThe anime adaptation of the manga “Shokugeki no Souma” continues with its fifth season and resumes the culinary travels of Souma Yukihara and his comrades at the Totsuki Tea House Cooking School. After the elite organisation Central, lead by Azami Nakiri, was beaten by the “Rebels”, Erina Nakiri took over the responsibilities as new principal for the Toutsuki Cooking School, and the Elite Ten Countil also reformed under the leadership of Souma. While normality has returned to Toutsuki, the exciting competitions and challenges for the students at the elite cooking school continue. At the end of the new semester, students are faced with a special task: they must form groups, leading a number of basic restaurants, with the price and range of dishes being up to them. The goal is to accumulate an income of 3 Million Yen with their current knowledge—in just three days! Souma and the new Elite Ten Council have a tough task ahead of them, because they were assigned a remote and run-down food stall … Will they live up to their high ambitions? And what’s going on with this mysterious new teacher, Suzuki, who, for some reason, seems to be very fixated on Souma?
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Banana FishMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hinamatsurifeel.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)Little Witch Academia (TV)Trigger Inc.ComedyOriginal Work~24min
- OVA, 2 (2019)Haikyu!! Land vs AirProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2014)The Last: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~112minThe moon is beginning to fall, and at the rate it's going, it is doomed to fall on the Earth. The countdown for the survival of the planet begins. Among the havoc, Hinata's younger sister Hanabi is captured by the mysterious enemy, Toneri Ōtsutsuki, who mistakes her for the elder sister. Naruto must overcome great danger on a mission to save Hanabi and the world along with Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, and Sakura. Finally realizing what and who he must protect, Naruto embarks on his final story.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Skip Beat!HAL FILM MAKER Inc.GanbatteManga~25minKyoko followed her true love and childhood friend Sho to Tokyo so she could help him reach his dream of becoming an idol. She cleans, cooks, works three jobs and does nothing for herself because she loves him so much, but gets nothing in return. Still, she remains by his side. But then one day she goes unannounced to his agency with a delivery, and overhears him talking about her; he reveals to his manager that he only took her with him as a maid, and that he doesn't care for her at all. Upon hearing this, Kyoko doesn't just sit around and cry. She cuts and dyes her hair, changes her clothes and attitude and thus begins her journey to join showbiz and have her revenge against Sho.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Love Live! The School Idol MovieSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~105minKnowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the students attempt to leave the school gates, a single email is sent to them, and the curtain on a new story for μ's begins.
- TV-Series, 11 (2018)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Kill La KillTrigger Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~25minRyuuko Matoi carries a large weapon shaped like half of a pair of scissors. She's looking for the woman with the other half, who killed her father. Satsuki Kiryuuin, student council president of Honnouji Academy, is said to know the woman's identity, so Ryuuko transfers there. Those who arrive at the school receive a special goku uniform, and Satsuki has used that power to rule the school in fear.
- TV-Series, 20 (2014)Nisekoi: False LoveSHAFT Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minAs a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face. Though Raku's a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction. And he's dragged into family affairs when he's forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang's boss.
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~23minKazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)The World God Only Knows Season 2manglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minEvery otaku's favorite dating-sims champion is back! Keima still has his adorable lost soul-hunting, demon cutie with him, and together, they continue their pursuit of finding escaped lost souls who are hiding within beautiful, young school girls. But how to release these trapped spirits? Why, they have to get the girls to fall in love, of course! This time when lost souls turn up in everyone from the school's sexy bully to the school's hottest new student teacher, Keima finds even his romantic powers are going to have to work over time. And when a giant loose soul turns the entire school into a group of love-starved zombies, Keima and Elsie have to recruit a new demon to help!
- OVA, 2 (2019)Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii: YouthA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- TV-Series, 26 (2012)JoJo’s Bizarre AdventureDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minBeginning its tale in 19th century England, young aristocrat Jonathan Joestar finds himself locked in bitter rivalry with Dio Brando, a low-born boy who Jonathan’s father took under his wing after the death of Dio’s father. Discontent with his station in life, Dio’s fathomless drive to reign over all eventually leads him to seek the supernatural powers of an ancient Aztec stone mask in the Joestars' possession – an artifact that will forever change the destiny of Dio and Jonathan for generations to come. Fifty years later, in 1938 New York City, Jonathan’s grandson Joseph Joestar must take up his grandfather’s mission and master the abilities necessary to destroy the stone mask and its immensely powerful creators, the Pillar men, who threaten humanity's very existence.
- Bonus, 1 (2015)Kuroko's Basketball: The Greatest PresentProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)Wagnaria!!3: Lord of the TakanashiA-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~50min
- Movie, 1 (2018)The Seven Deadly Sins the Movie: Prisoners of the SkyA-1 Pictures Inc.Action ComedyManga~99min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)New Game!!Doga KoboComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)School Rumble: 2nd SemesterStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minWhen we finally figure out what this show’s all about, we’ll tell ya! But for now, here’s what you need to know… Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed out on classmate Karasuma. Meanwhile, tough guy Harima still hasn’t managed to confess his own long-standing crush. But now everyone thinks the delinquent’s dating little sis’ Yakumo, sending Eri the resident heiress into a sulking squalor! And Karasuma? You guessed it! He’s still clueless? Picking up right where things left off, with class rivalries and re-imagined fairy tales, bad rice balls and after-hours battles, School Rumble Second Semester is even zanier than the first! Wait… Is that even possible?!? (And yes, the pig’s still part of the show!) School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)K-On!Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minWhen Yui Hirasawa enters high school, she wants to join a club but can't decide which one is right for her. Fortunately, the Light Music Club is desperate to find another member or else they'll be disbanded! With the enticement of delicious snacks and assurances that no musical experience is necessary, Yui joins up, becoming the guitarist in this all-girl high school rock band. Together with Mio Akiyama on bass, Tsumugi Kotobuki on keyboard, and Ritsu Tainaka on drums, they're going to rock the school and someday make it to the Budokan! Now, if only they can just put down the snacks long enough to practice...
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Lovely ComplexToei Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~25minRisa Koizumi, taller than the average girl, and Atsushi Ootani, shorter than the average guy—their constant bickering and comical love-hate relationship is well-known throughout the school. They act similarly and love the same music, and their friendship is full of laughing, shouting at each other, and of course, lots of jokes about one another's height. But when Risa notices her feelings for Ootani growing, she's worried. She doesn't know if he can ever see her as more than a friend. With her friends rooting for her, she struggles to make him see how she feels about him, and that a romantic relationship between a tall girl and a short guy can work. Oblivious Ootani doesn't make things easy for her, but she stubbornly perseveres in her own unconventional way, determined for her feelings to get through to him, and finally be returned. If only she could do it without driving herself and everyone else crazy in the process...
- Bonus, 1 (2003)Hajime no Ippo: Boxer no KobushiMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2021)The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon’s JudgmentStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24min
- OVA, 2 (2016)Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara OADJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2017)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world! 2 God's Blessings on These Wonderful Works of Art!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~29minKazuma meets the novice adventuress Ran, who claims to be his biggest fan. When the guild presents him with an assignment in her presence, he accepts it without hesitation to save face. The mission leads Kazuma and his group to a mysterious ruin, which has quite a few surprises in store for them.
- TV-Special, 1 (2014)One Piece 3D2Y: Overcoming Ace’s Death! Luffy's Pledge to His FriendsToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107minAfter Luffy fails to save his brother Ace, he begins training for 2 years with Rayleigh. A new foe named Brynndi World emerges who wants revenge against the World Government. He threatens to kidnap the nearest Shichibukai to hold as hostage as he sails to take on the World Government. Luffy must overcome his failure to save Ace in order to defeat Brynndi World.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minThe year is 1987 and 17-year-old Jotaro Kujo finds himself suddenly plagued by a ghost-like entity. Jotaro’s grandfather Joseph Joestar, a veteran of a fight to save humanity fifty years prior, arrives with his own supernatural aura and explains that this power, known as a “Stand,” physically manifests its user’s spirit and can be controlled by its user at will. The sudden emergence of these Stands is revealed to be caused by the revival of the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (the Joestar’s longtime enemy) whose awakening from his century-long slumber has triggered Stands to awaken down the Joestar family line, including in Jotaro’s mother whose uncontrollable Stand will ultimately kill her in a few weeks’ time. Jotaro, Joseph, and their allies have fifty days to locate DIO (using their Stands to thwart DIO’s network of devoted Stand-user minions along the way) and eliminate DIO himself in order to save Jotaro’s mother and prevent DIO’s ambitions of world domination.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)School RumbleStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~23minWhile there is a decided lack of rumble in School Rumble, there’s more hilarious humdingers than any single dinger can hum… Look that one up! And while there is a truck full of pigs, a giraffe, flying saucers and crazy dream sequences, none of that’s even close to what this show’s about. (Though I would probably watch that show, too!) Here’s what you need to know: Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed on classmate Karasuma past the point of freakin’ out. Tough guy Harima, with his own delinquent style of freak, has a long-standing crush on Tenma… And Karasuma? Can you say clueless? He’s pretty much all about the curry. Mmm… Curry! With enough tangled triangles for an entire semester of geometry, just keep in mind… School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!