- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 2 (2015)Gekijouban Aoki Hagane no ArpeggioSanzigen Inc.ActionManga~105min
- OVA, 2 (2012)The World God Only Knows: Tenri Arcmanglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minIt is summer break and Keima intends to spend all his time on video games. An old acquaintance, the timid girl Tenri, comes back into the neighborhood - and apparently has a lost soul inside her. It is up to Keima and Elysia to unravel the secrets of her heart.
- OVA, 3 (2007)Strawberry Marshmallow OVADaumeComedyManga~23minThe misadventures of Chika, Miu, Matsuri, Ana, and Nobue continue on from day to day as the girls constantly find themselves dealing with ordinary situations in extraordinarily strange yet cute ways.
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Shakugan no Shana: Season IIIJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~24minYuji disappeared the fateful night he was supposed to choose between a life combatting evil by Shana’s side or as a normal teenager. He returns from near-death to lead the Crimson Denizens in a dubious plot to bring peace to the universe - but Shana isn’t fooled. In an explosive reunion, the fiery warrior faces her unlikeliest of foes while Flame Hazes from across the world join forces to ignite a war that will determine the fate of all supernatural kind.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Himouto! Umaru-chan RDoga KoboComedyManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2015)Dog Days'': Limone Resort Tenbou Onsen!Seven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work~12min
- TV-Series, 13 (2011)Baka and Test: Summon The Beasts Season 2SILVER LINK.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minThe loveable losers of lowly Class F are back for more fun in the second season of Baka and Test – Summon the Beasts! Goofball Yoshii’s still leading his crew in Avatar battles against the brainier students in school, but the girls in Class F have grown way less concerned with improving their status on campus. Instead of moving up in the world, the girls are more interested in getting closer to the guys in the gang! Of course, some of the boys are totally oblivious to the romantic intentions of their female friends. That’s to be expected in a group of dim-wits and misfits. Nonetheless, the femmes of Class F aren’t giving up anytime soon. Because when love is on the line, even the biggest underachievers can find motivation – even if they can’t spell it!
- TV-Series, 24 (2020)Higurashi: When They Cry GouPassione Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~24minAfter having moved to the seemingly peaceful mountain village Hinamizawa, Keiichi Maebara quickly becomes friends with the girls from his class. Together they pursue club activities and enjoy their time among the village’s natural surroundings. It never gets boring, as shortly after Keichi’s arrival Hinamizawa’s biggest festival, the Watanagashi, takes place. During the Watanagashi, all villagers let their sins and worries symbolically float down the river. Something about the idyllic life doesn’t seem quite right, however, and Keiichi soon starts to harbour concerns. What kind of sins and secrets are the villagers—and maybe even his new friends—trying to hide? Annotation: “Higurashi Gou” is not a remake of the anime released in 2006, but tells new stories. The added “Gou” means “karma.”
- OVA, 3 (2014)Strike Witches: Operation Victory ArrowSILVER LINK.Action ComedyOriginal Work~28minOperation Victory Arrow takes place in the time between the end of Operation Mars in the second season and the movie. Their are three 30-minute short stories that show the lives of some of the members who returned to their homes after season 2.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Hitoribocchi no MarumaruseikatsuChallenge To ChallengeComedyManga~24minBocchi Hitori suffers from a state of sociophobia, which makes it hard for her to start a good conversation with other people and quickly leads to her overreacting. She is surprisingly adept at avoiding people, but her legs cramp whenever she exerts herself and she often vomits when she finds herself under enormous stress. When she is alone, however, she is absolutely confident in herself and she makes the craziest plans. Now her middle-school days begin, but her only friend, Kai Yawara, attends a different school! In order to help Bocchi get along with her classmates at middle school, Kai has threatened that she will not talk to her anymore, unless she makes friends with her new classmates.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Heaven’s Lost Property ForteAnime International Co., Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minThe hormonal, heavenly hijinks continue in Heaven’s Lost Property: Forte! Tomoki’s life was normal until a wish-granting angelic android named Ikaros fell from the sky and started calling him master. Things got even crazier when Ikaros’s fellow android, Nymph, came fluttering down to join the fun. With the winged vixens adjusting to life on Earth, you’d think Tomoki’s dream of a peaceful existence might finally be coming true – but you’d be wrong! With his teenage impulses and dirty mind, Tomoki’s wishes are causing more chaos than ever before. Plus, there’s a curvy new android on the scene – Astraea. She definitely looks as angelic as Ikaros and Nymph, but there’s a chance the beautiful blonde newcomer is up to no good!
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)Shuffle!asreadSentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minTen years ago, the gateway to the Realm of the Gods and the Realm of the Demons was opened. Soon afterwards, the gods and the demons began migrating to our world. Now there are places where gods, demons and humans all study together… Such as our school, Verbena Academy. Meet Rin, a normal high school guy who is the envy of every other man in town. You see, he’s lucky enough to live with and be pampered by the sweet, beautiful Kaede. It’s just a day like any other when two new transfer students show up in class: Sia, Princess of the Gods and Nerine, Princess of the Demons. Now Rin’s luck is about to change, for he has been chosen to take one of their hands in marriage! Talk about envy! Whether down the hall, next door or from another realm, girls seem to be everywhere… And they all want Rin for themselves! Which girl would you choose?
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)My OtomeSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minThey possess the powers of a lost era, serving as the peacekeepers and protectors of the numerous kingdoms on the planet Earl; they are the Otome. And for Arika Yumemiya, the dream of becoming a Meister Otome has brought her through the desert to the Windbloom Kingdom where she hopes to train at the prestigious Garderobe Academy. However gaining admittance to the Academy won't be as easy as she thinks it is. Not only will she find herself rescuing the soon to be Queen of the Kingdom, fending off a giant mechanized warrior, and discovering her latent powers as an Otome, she'll also have to win a battle against an established Otome in order to be admitted. And even if she makes it in, how is she going to pay those school fees?
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei!SILVER LINK.Action ComedyManga~24minIt has been a month since Illya and Miyu became magical girls and sealed all of the Class Cards. Rin and Luvia have been forced to remain in Japan to clean up the aftermath, such as the now-unstable magic in the area's ley lines. While helping with the cleanup, the seal on Illya's mysterious innate magic goes berserk and she loses control of her transformation. By the time she has realized what happened, a mysterious girl who looks eerily like Illya appears, apparently bent on bringing destruction down on the original whose heart she seems to have spawned from, and making matters worse she holds the power of the Archer Class Card, with which Illya holds a special bond, within her body.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Kin'iro Mosaic: Pretty DaysStudio GokumiComedyManga~50min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Zombie Land SagaMAPPA Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work~24min“Zombieland Saga” follows Sakura Minamoto, for whom it was supposed to be a very special morning—accompanied by the usual idol music, yet so different! Sakura has finalised her application for an idol agency in Tokyo and can’t wait to drop it off at the local post office. All hopes and dreams, she rushes out of the house and—envelope in hand—is promptly hit by a van … After a few meters of involuntary flight, not only does her life end, but with it also her dream of becoming an idol. Or so she thought, because only moments later she wakes up in a run-down villa and has to make acquaintance with the zombies living there! After a short escape and a rather unpleasant meeting with one of the local policemen, she is back at the villa and is introduced to her new life … As it turns out, she didn’t just wake up a few moments later, but ten years after her death! She is a zombie now, and together with the other not-alive-but-not-quite-dead-either girls around her she is supposed to form a zombie idol group. But can you really turn will-less zombie girls into idols?
- Movie, 1 (2017)Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka??: Dear My Sisterproduction dóAComedyManga~60min
- Bonus, 1 (2011)Toradora!: The True Meaning of BentoJ.C.STAFFComedyLight Novel~25minOne day, Yuusaku brings an extravagant bento box to share with the entire class, which ends up making Ryuuji feel inferior about his own bento making skills. Desperate to beat his bentos, Ryuuji obsessively tries to compete against them, and goes to unnecessary lengths to do so.
- TV-Series, 12 (2005)Strawberry MarshmallowDaumeComedyManga~24minJoin Chika, Miu and Matsuri, as they go about their daily lives full of adventure and discovery. Follow the intrepid trio as they try to make a surprise birthday gift. Then meet Ana, a transfer student originally from England who pretends to be a foreigner. This becomes more difficult to pull off when the girls pay a visit to her happy home. And when Chika & Company find out where Nobue is working, they decide to pay her a visit... with disastrous results!
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars NovaSanzigen Inc.ActionManga~24minBy 2039, global warming had caused sea levels to rise and large amount of territory to be lost. As though in response, a mysterious group of warships clad in mist, “the Fleet of Mist,” appeared in every corner of the ocean, and began attacking human ships. In spite of humanity mustering all their strength, they were utterly defeated by the Mist's overwhelming force. All of humanity's trade routes were blockaded by the Fleet of Mist, their political economy was destroyed, and the human race was steadily beaten down. Seven years later, the Fleet of Mist's submarine I-401 appears before cadet Gunzo Chihaya. The humanoid life form that pilots the sub, who should be their enemy, is instead offering her services to mankind.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)School-Live!LercheHorrorManga~24minFour girls decide to stay over at school: the energetic Yuki Takeya, the shovel-loving Kurumi, the center of the group Yūri who brings everyone together, and the spacey school adviser Megu. However, through mysterious circumstances, the girls find themselves the final survivors in a zombie attack, and continue to live at the school.
- Movie, 1 (2007)Clannad: The Motion PictureToei Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~93minOkazaki Tomoya is a student who goes to school only as a force of habit. He continues to be plagued by nightmares of a world with nothing left, where his existence is a mere conciousness. On the way to school one day, he meets a girl called Furukawa Nagisa, who from then on follows him to school every day, unable to climb the stairs by herself. While helping Nagisa to organize the Drama Club, Tomoya slowly starts to open up and actually enjoy his life again. But the dreams he has might be something more than just dreams..
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)A Certain Magical IndexJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~25minKamijo is a student in Academy City, where people use science to develop supernatural abilities. The guy's got a lot of heart - luckily for a young nun named Index. She's on the run from a sorcery society that covets the astonishing 103,000 volumes of magical knowledge stored in her memory. When Index stumbles into Kamijo's life, she finds a faithful friend and protector. While Kamijo's easily the weakest kid in Academy City, he's got something else going for him: the Imagine Breaker, an unexplainable power stored in his right hand that negates the powers of others. With scientists and sorcerers attacking from all sides, the Imagine Breaker will definitely come in handy, but it's Kamijo's loyalty to Index that will be his greatest weapon in the fight to keep her safe.
- OVA, 1 (2009)Toradora! PortableJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~29min
- TV-Special, 2 (2010)Hidamari Sketch × Hoshimittsu OVAsSHAFT Inc.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)How to Keep a Mummy8bitComedyManga~24minSora Kashiwagi receives a mysterious and oversized package from his self-proclaimed “adventure dad.” However, not only does the package unexpectedly open itself, but it also hosts a little mummy, so tiny, that it fits in one of his palms.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Girls & PanzerActas Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work~24minIn this world, Sensha-do (戦車道), the art of tank-combat, is a traditional Japanese martial art for girls. Miho, a girl who just transfered into the Ōrai Girls' Academy in Ibaraki Prefecture, has been ordered by the academy's student council chairperson to join the school team and compete in the national Sensha-do championships.
- Bonus, 8 (2014)Little Busters! EXJ.C.STAFFSentimental DramaVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Heaven's Memo PadJ.C.STAFFCrime FictionLight Novel~24minNarumi Fujishima isn't your typical high school student; he's never really fit in and has been becoming increasingly more isolated from his fellow classmates. But he's not alone, and when Ayaka, the sole member of the Gardening Club, introduces him to the reclusive girl who lives above the ramen shop, Narumi enters a whole new secret world. Alice is a NEET, someone who is Not Employed, being Educated or in Training, but as Narumi quickly discovers, that doesn't mean that she does nothing all day. In between tending to her small army of stuffed bears, Alice is an expert hacker and very exclusive, private detective. To his surprise, Narumi finds himself drafted as one of the strange, but elite team of associates that Alice has assembled from her NEET acquaintances. Together they'll battle gangs, thieves, murderers and drug lords. And in the middle of it all, Narumi will find his life changing forever in Heaven's Memo Pad!
- TV-Special, 2 (2011)Hidamari Sketch × SPSHAFT Inc.ComedyManga~25minEven though studying at a prestigious art school like Yamabuki is hard work, the girls who live at the Hidamari Apartments always manage to squeeze in time for a little fun and exploration. And when they actually get a day off? Watch out world! Yuno, Sae, Hiro, Miyako and new students Nori and Nazuna return to create another masterpiece of life as art, with all-new adventures that include swimming, pajama parties, trips to the art museum, and even an all-you-can-eat diner courtesy of the landlady! Of course, there's always a little housework that has to be squeezed in, but with a pinch of resourcefulness and a dash of creativity, even the most onerous of chores can be turned into something magical.
- TV-Special, 2 (2006)Rozen Maiden: OuvertüreNomad Inc.DramaManga~24minJourney back to 19th century London and the birth of the Rozen Maidens to witness the cruel and tragic origin of Rozen's first doll, and how, even when left abandoned and unfinished, she still fought her own way to the Rosa Mystica and the Alice Game! But leave what you think you know behind, for this is Suigintou's story, and what she has to say may surprise you.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Hidamari Sketch x HoneycombSHAFT Inc.ComedyManga~24minAt Hidamari Apartments, famous for being a gathering place for weirdos, art student Yuno is surrounded by heartwarming friends of Yamabuki High School. While still getting used to bumping into bizarre and chaotic situations every day, Yuno starts chasing her dreams step by step.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Himouto! Umaru-chanDoga KoboComedyManga~24minUmaru is Taihei's little sister who boasts beautiful looks as well as prowess in both school and sports. However, she has a certain secret. She's a "Himōto" a little sister who is proper in public but lazy at home.
- Bonus, 1 (2012)Place to Place: Place=PrincessRomantic ComedyManga~24minThis OVA shows excerpts from the daily lifes of the protagonists. Among other things, they visit the ice rink and spend some time with their classmates.
- OVA, 2 (2009)Strawberry Marshmallow EncoreDaumeComedyManga~27minChiko, Ana, Miu and Matsuri are back once more for a variety of misadventures. When Miu declares she wants to be an idol and then knocks herself out, she awakens in between the realms of Heaven and Hell with her friends as guides to the underworld. Beyond that the girls deal with prank calls and do their best at independent study, amongst other things. As always, they have plenty of fun in the process.
- OVA, 1 (2013)Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku OutbreakStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~52min"Higurashi Outbreak" is set in the same Hinamizawa village of the previous stories. The village has been completely sealed off due to a mysterious virus in 1983, and Keiichi Maebara and Rena Ryūgū deal with the outbreak. But this time, they don't know if its Oyashiro-sama's curse or a conspiracy. It is also shown that Rika might be infected by the virus. Not much is known about the story yet, but in an interview the makers of the OVA revealed that the ending will differ from the original story.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)OreimoAnime International Co., Inc.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minFor the past seven years, Kyousuke Kousaka's relationship with his younger sister Kirino has been nothing but cold. It's gotten the the point where the only talking the siblings do is to exchange greetings with each other. But one day, Kyousuke finds a moe anime DVD lying in the entrance hall of his house. His interest piqued, Kyousuke looks for the owner - only to discover it belongs to his very own sister Kirino. Shocked as Kyousuke was, this is just the beginning of the surprises that lie ahead... In addition to being smart, pretty, and popular, Kirino Kousaka is also an obsessive consumer of anime and eroge. After Kyousuke promies not to mock her and keep this concealed from their parents, she starts to share a bit of her world with him. Kirino faces several problems as she tries to keep up appearances and balance her exemplary school life with her hobbies. Her brother becomes a crucial ally while dealing with all the difficulties that lie ahead.
- Bonus, 1 (2011)Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth: The Animation - Music PartySlice of Life DramaManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Dog Days Season 3Seven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work~24minAnnotation: The English subtitled version is currently only avaiable via Crunchyroll in Asia (except for Japan, Korea, China and India).
- TV-Series, 12 (2005)AirKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minYukito is a traveling performer. He moves through this world with only the clothes on his back – driven onward by stories of “The Girl in the Sky”. Not knowing when or if he will find her, Yukito wanders, clinging to fleeting hope. Destitute and near starvation, Yukito’s life changes after the eccentric beauty Misuzo offers him food and shelter. This fragile treasure shares with him her dreams of a life lived amongst the clouds, and he listens closely out of a gratitude which soon gives way to rapt curiosity. The unlikely pair grows close, but Yukito cannot forget his destiny – or his past. In the end, the compelling need to find “her” remains. Who is the girl in the sky? Does she even exist? The questions run rampant, but the answers float aimlessly through the air.