- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 13 (2003)GodannarAnime International Co., Inc., OLM, Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minFive years ago, as the Mimetic Beasts laid waste to Japan, Dannar Pilot Go saved young Anna Aoi's life. Now, as they prepare to march down the aisle, a new Beast appears and Go is summoned into battle once more. But he's not going alone if his blushing bride to be can help it! It's a honeymoon from hell as two stubborn mecha pilots bump heads, egos and other bits; but if Anna and Go can mate their robots' interlocking parts, they'll form the ultimate marriage of man, woman and machine!
- TV-Series, 51 (2012)Chousoku Henkei GyrozetterA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionVideo Game~24minIn 21st century Japan, cars with artificial intelligence for increased safety, known as "A.I. cars," have revolutionized the car industry. Special schools teaching children driving A.I. cars have been established. One day, Kakeru Todoroki, a fifth grader of Arcadia Academy, was summoned by the school principal and given an A.I. car "to save the humanity by chosen drivers like you." The car, however, is not just a car but also a transforming robot known as "Gyrozetter."
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Dai-Shogun: Great RevolutionJ.C.STAFF, ACGT Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24minIn the late Edo period, Japan had experienced an unprecedented crisis by Kurofune (Black Ships), the ships from foreign countries. But a giant robot called Onigami, which has existed since ancient time, dispelled the Kurofune ships and the exclusion of foreigners was accomplished. The story begins in Japan where Meiji restoration in 1868 didn't happen.
- TV-Series, 26 (1999)CybusterProduction Reed Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~25minIn 2040, the continuous pollution and the mysterious series of earthquakes left the city of Tokyo in ruins. A young man named Ken Ando is in training to become a member of DC, an army-like organization designed to investigate and protect the collapsing environment. Ken, with the support from his sick sister, Sayuri, gives his best to become a part of the elite group that the young longs for, but he receives the devastating news of being cut from the team because of his poor performances in the evaluation sessions. Then, an ominous monster suddenly appears from the sky with a blinding flash and starts mowing down DC's working robots with mysterious invisible forces. Ken, eager to show what he is truly made of, gets into one of the working robots and imprudently engages in a battle with the monster...
- OVA, 2 (1995)Galaxy Fraulein YunaAnimate FilmComedyVideo Game~28minYuna is sugar-and-spice and everything nice! Whether it's winning an outer space cooking contest, preventing the evil Fraulien-D from taking over the universe of thwarting the plans of the Dark Sisters, it's all in a days work for Yuna and her loyal friends.
- OVA, 1 (1985)Leda: The Fantastic Adventure Of YohkoKaname ProductionAction DramaOriginal Work~75minYoko Asagiri is in love, but is afraid to confess her feelings so she writes a song to express her feelings. Much to her dismay, the love song she wrote acted as a bridge connecting the world in which she lived in to that of Earth's alternate world called "Ashanti." There, the ruler of that world wants her song so that he could use it to open a doorway to Yoko's world and conquer it with his armies. Using the artifacts left behind by the legendary warrior Leda who prophesized her arrival, Yoko and her newfound friends must stop the tyrant's ambition and return both worlds to their proper place and balance.
- TV-Series, 12 (1998)Eat-Man '98Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minThe continuing adventures of Bolt Crank, the World's Greatest Mercenary, who has the ability to eat any object, mostly metal and weapons. When the time comes, Bolt can then reproduce those weapons and items in his right hand.
- OVA, 6 (1997)VS Knight Lamune & 40 FreshProduction Reed Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~29minTo save the galaxy from impending doom, Cacao and Parfait are sent on a mission through time and space to retrieve the Fourth Warrior,Lamunes. Unfortunately, Cacao and Parfait discover Lamunes at the helm of the marauding Giga Genos invasion fleet. World by world, Lamunes is determined to bring the entire galaxy under his tyrannical heel. With the help of a plicky orphan, it's up to Cacao and Parfait to stop Lamunes from taking over the world.
- OVA, 4 (1988)Zeoraima: Project HadesAnime International Co., Inc.ActionOriginal Work~29minThe Hakkeshu - a team of eight giant robots with fantastic powers built to allow the forces of Hau Dragon achieve their quest for world domination. Zeorymer of the heavens, the most powerful of these robots, is stolen along with the frozen embryo of its genetically engineered pilot. Fifteen years later, it is finally time for Zeorymer to awaken. As powerful forces gather to battle for the fate of the world, a teenager is swept into the heart of the action.
- TV-Series, 12 (2004)Gravion ZweiGonzo K.K.ActionOriginal Work~30minSandman and his ragtag crew of misfits and loners are back at it again, only this time, they won't be the only ones on duty! Enter the elite G-Soldier Squadron, the first unit of the government's attempt to mass-produce Gravion technology. Led by ace pilot Faye, will the G-Soldiers push the Earthgertz gang out of a job?
- Bonus, 6 (1988)Top o Nerae! KagakukouzaComedyOriginal Work~2min
- Movie, 1 (1981)Space Warriors: Battle for Earth Station S-1Kokusai Eigasha, Production Reed Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~117minFrom a poluded and destroyed planet called S-1 arrives an invasion on earth, Marin one of the people of S-1 helps the earthlings fighting the invaders with his super ship Baldios
- OVA, 3 (1987)Hyper-Combat Unit Dangaioh: The Ultimate TransformersActionOriginal Work~40minFour psychic teenagers—Mia Alice, Roll Kran, Lamba Nom and Pai Thunder—are brainwashed by the scientist Dr. Tarsan as pilots of his greatest experiment—the giant robot Dangaioh. But as their memories slowly return, these pilots use their abilities and Dangaioh to combat the tyranny of Captain Galimos and the Bunker Space Pirates.
- OVA, 5 (2005)Kirameki ProjectStudio Fantasia Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~29minOn the Mediterranean Sea, there lies the beautiful kingdom of Genes. It is ruled by three lovely, mostly innocent princesses and the power of technology. The surrounding kingdoms all fall one by one to a mysterious Giant Robot. Worse yet, the Robot is under the control of several decidedly unattractive Old Guys. When they set their sights on Genes, the Fate of the World, rests on the maid-outfit clad shoulders of Kana, the second princess. Born with a special knack for robot technology, Kana and her android companion Rincle are the last line of defense for Genes.
- TV-Series, 48 (1990)Yuusha ExkaiserSUNRISE Inc.Action~24min
- Movie, 1 (1982)Space Runaway Ideon: ContactSUNRISE Inc.Action~85minA movie recap of the Space Runaway Ideon TV Series. Humanity's pursuit of knowledge leads them to the planet Solo, where they find mysterious remains of a long dead alien civilization, including the 3 part super robot 'Ideon', and a powerful warship. Using these, the Earthlings sent to investigate the ruins defend themselves in their constant conflicts against powerful aliens called the Buff Clan, who are in pursuit of 'Id', the mysterious energy that powers the Ideon.
- TV-Series, 26 (1996)VS Knight Ramune & 40 FireProduction Reed Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~23minBaba Lamunade is followed home by two strange peddler girls who give him a CD-rom game. After he beats "The Legend of Lamuness", the girls come out of his computer and bring him to DokiDoki Space. He is the third descendant of the hero Lamuness who must stop Don Genosai from resurrecting the great evil Abraham. Accompanied by PQ, his advisor robot, and Parfait and Cacao, he must pilot the Kaizer Fire mecha. However, he needs another pilot, and Da Cider is chosen as the second pilot.
- TV-Series, 44 (1978)Fighting General DaimosToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24minThe survivors of Planet Baam and the Earth people want to sign a peace treaty, so General Lion and the renowned scientist Dr. Ryūzaki head out to have a reunion. But Lion dies in odd circumstances, his vengeful son Richter kills Dr. Ryūzaki—and war starts. Dr. Ryūzaki's son, young martial artist Kazuya, decides to defend Earth with Dr. Izumi's powerful robot: Tōshō Daimos...
- TV-Series, 48 (1994)Yuusha Keisatsu J-DeckerSUNRISE Inc.Action~24min
- OVA, 3 (1996)Galaxy Fraulein Yuna ReturnsAnimate FilmAction DramaVideo Game~28minJust when everything seems peaceful again for Yuna and her friends, a new enemy appears in the form of three robotic sisters. Yuna must once again become the Savoir of Light to fight this strong, new evil.
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)Juusoukikou Dancougar NovaProduction Reed Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25minIn the year 2104, lots of local armed conflicts threaten the world peace. Soon, however, a new force appears: Dancouga, a gigantic super robot or uncertain origin. It appears out of nowhere and always aids the losing side. Its true objectives are unknown. At some point, four absolutely unrelated people, Aoi Hidaka, Kurara Tachibana, Sakuya Kamon, and Johnny Burnette, are invited by an organization that claims to be behind Dancouga... as its pilots. From there on, their search for the truth behind Dancouga's mission and the battle to end all wars begin.
- TV-Series, 52 (1994)Haou Daikei Ryuu KnightSUNRISE Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~23minAdeu the Sonic, brash young pilot of the Ryu Knight Zephyr, is joined in his travels by Princess Paffy, Priest Izumi and Ninja Sarutobi. They encounter various people of the land, including other Ryus. On the way, Adeu seeks to test his Ryu against others and thereby grow in his abilities.
- TV-Series, 51 (2003)MegaMan: AxessXEBECAdventureVideo Game~25minHikari Netto and his NetNavi and best friend, Rockman, are back in an all new series. This time, armed with the Synchro Chip which allows them to fuse in the real world, they are ready and willing to protect the peace from the evils of the Dark Loids.
- OVA, 1 (2003)RahXephon Kansoukyoku: Kanojo to Kanojo Jishin to - Thatness and TherenessBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~15minQuon Kisaragi was surprised when she saw an illusion of herself floating in midair. This other "self" of her claimed that she is a fragment of Quon. Thus an existentialistic dialogue began between the two.
- TV-Series, 13 (2002)GravionGonzo K.K.ActionOriginal Work~23minWhen mankind faces an alien force with technology light years ahead of its own, will they be enough to save the Earth from destruction? The fate of humanity rests in the hands of the mysterious billionaire Sandman and a young band of orphaned misfits. Sandman's units control the Gravion, a robotic deity forged of circuits and steel. But can his erstwhile pilots stop fighting amongst themselves long enough to fight the Zeravire? Or will the Earth be lost before the fight has even begun?
- TV-Series, 39 (2002)DaigunderBrain's BaseAdventure~24minAkira Akebono, a young boy who is competing in a robot tournament where many of the robots are capable of transforming into animal forms. Akira wants to win the ultimate prize, the Titan Belt, with the help of his group of robots, all of which are capable of forming into the robot Daigunder. Daigunder is the creation of Akira's father, Professor Hajime Akebono. Together with a girl named Haruka, they compete under the name of Team Akira. However, Team Akira faces opposition from not only their competition, but a robot named Ginzan who is under the control of the evil Professor Maelstrom.
- TV-Series, 38 (2000)GEAR Senshi DendouSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~30minOne star filled night, a red light crashes down on an island in Japan, carrying with it 6 data weapons and a turquoise haired girl. Seventeen years later, "Gulfer", a machine empire out to kill all living beings and conquer the universe, plants itself an outpost on the Moon and commences attacks on the Earth. GEAR, a secret organization established to counter the Gulfer, defends Earth from this threat. Dendoh, GEAR's main fighting weapon against the Gulfer, chooses two elementary school kids named Hokuto Kusanagi and Ginga Izumo to pilot it, and with GEAR's and the 6 data weapons' help, they fight to protect the Earth from the Gulfer.
- TV-Series, 37 (2017)Tomica Hyper Rescue Drive Head: Kidou Kyuukyuu KeisatsuOLM, Inc.ActionOther~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2002)Argento Soma Extra Episode: Alone and By MyselfSUNRISE Inc.DramaOriginal Work~25minIn the year 2059, the earth has been plagued by aliens for several years. In an effort to learn more about these aliens, Dr. Noguchi and his assistants Maki Agata and Tukuto Kenishiro try to revive the professor's experiment, a large Bio-Mechanical alien named Frank. During this process the alien comes to 'life' and the lab is subsequently destroyed leaving Takuto the only survivor and the alien disappearing into the wilderness. While Frank roams the wilderness he meets Hattie, an emotionally distressed young girl whose parents are killed in the first 'close encounter' war. Oddly enough she is able to communicate with Frank and soon after they are taken into custody by a secret agency known only as 'Funeral'. Meanwhile, Takuto wakes up in a hospital bed with his life in shambles, and his face disfigured. Motivated by vengeance and heart break, Takuto accepts an offer from the mysterious 'Mr. X' and receives a new identity as a ranking Funeral officer named Ryu Soma.
- TV-Series, 39 (1975)Force Five: StarvengersToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~25minEmperor Burai of the Hyakki Empire threatens to take over Earth, and it's up to Ryo, Hayato, and newcomer Benkei to stop him with the new Getter Robo G.
- OVA, 3 (1994)Giant Robo: Ginrei SpecialPhoenix Entertainment Ltd.IndefiniteManga~30minThe evil members of Blue Flower begin their most nefarious plot yet. They send Alberto to kidnap Ginrei and replace her with the nearest available evil twin. Her primary concern, however, is the identity of person who stole her favorite dress. Yet more terrifying adventure explodes when the Experts of Justice realize that the BF have better health benefits and a 401K. Created by the GIANT ROBO creative team, directed by Yasuhiro Imagawa and featuring music from the Warsaw Philharmonic. With guest appearances by Daisaku Kusama, Giant Robo, and many more.
- TV-Series, 64 (1981)God Mars (TV)TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25min
- OVA, 2 (2004)Mobile Suit Gundam Seed AstraySUNRISE Inc.ActionManga~6minIn the first short, Lowe Gear and the Junk Guild make a stop at an mobile suit parts auction on Earth where Lowe purchases a head taken from a modified BuCUE suit which, when attached to the arm of his Red Frame Astray, acts as a dual beam saber. Lowe tries to decrypt some combat data contained in the head, but is shortly engaged by, and goes into combat with, several ZAFT suits including a CGUE DEEP Arms. In the second short, Blue Frame pilot Gai Murakamo engages and, with the help of his fellow Serpent Tail mercenaries, traps a GINN High Mobility Type. He then faces off with the legendary Edward Harrelson, who pilots a Sword Calamity Gundam and has just finished destroying a fleet of ZAFT ships.
- TV-Series, 51 (2004)Rockman.EXE StreamXEBECAdventureVideo Game~25minDuo, a Net-Navi from outer-space, appears on earth one day and deems the planet too dangerous to be allowed to exist. Covering the world in a digital field, Duo is able to summon viruses and monsters to attack the citizens of earth. Net, Rockman, and other Net-Battlers are the only thing standing in the way of Duo's goal.
- Movie, 1 (1982)God Mars (Movie)TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~95min
- TV-Series, 50 (2008)Battle Spirits: Shounen Toppa BashinSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOther~25min
- TV-Series, 53 (1983)Akuu Daisakusen SrungleKokusai EigashaActionOriginal Work~25minIn the year 2545, an experiment gone wrong puts test pilot David Jance through the center of the galaxy and into another universe, which ends up in the middle of life and death struggle against the armies of GRIP, led by Dark Star.
- TV-Series, 43 (1998)Beast Wars Second Chou Seimeitai TransformersProduction Reed Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~23minBeast Wars II tells the story of a battle waging between Lio Convoy's team of Cybertrons (Maximals) and Galvatron's army of Destrons (Predacon) on the planet Gaia. As LioConvoy and Galvatron fight over the mysterious energy source known as Angolmois energy, many strange occurrences and mysterious properties of Angolmois begin to arise.
- TV-Series, 40 (2005)D.I.C.E.XEBECIndefinite~25minD.I.C.E (DNA Integrated Cybernetic Enterprises) is a large organization established to deal with emergencies occuring throughout the Sarbylion galaxy. D.I.C.E F-99 is the only unit comprised entirely of highly trained kids. When a problem arises, D.I.C.E is called to the rescue. And when their special training and skills aren't enough, they rely on their Dinobreakers to help get the job done. Always on call, always on alert - D.I.C.E is ready for action! D.I.C.E. is scheduled to premiere on Cartoon Network this January, features non-stop action and adventure for 6 to 11 year-old boys. Transforming dinosaur vehicles are brought to life in this new anime entertainment property created by Bandai.
- OVA, 13 (1994)Haou Daikei Ryuu Knight: Adeu LegendSUNRISE Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~26min