- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- OVA, 1 (2011)JusteenAnime International Co., Inc.ActionOther~24minThe story is set in the future when a new threat attacks humans just as they are expanding their presence into space. Now, an enigmatic entity from 17 years ago has been set free, and the name of the entity is Justeen.
- TV-Series, 46 (1975)Koutetsu JeegToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25minShiba, a famous scientist, has been horribly murdered. His eldest son Hiroshi, a famous car racer, soon discovers that his legacy still lives on - and is threatened by the revival of the Evil Empress Medusa, the female demon who ordered his death. Along with his best friend Miwa, Hiroshi becomes the head and soul of his late father's ultimate creation: Koutetsu Jeeg...
- TV-Series, 51 (2004)Transformers: EnergonActas Inc.ActionOther~25minIt has been 10 years since the fateful battle with Unicron. Many of the Decepticons who fought in the battle against Unicron have joined forces with the Autobos to mine for Energon, an alternate energy source. But a new source of evil has a risen, Alpha Q who plans to steal the Energon from the Autobots with the help of Scorponok and the Terrorcons. This new evil is trying to revive Megatron and Unicron in order to rekindle the old flames of war.
- OVA, 2 (1997)Yuusha Shirei Dagwon - Suishou no Hitomi no ShounenSUNRISE Inc.Action~29min
- OVA, 4 (1992)Zettai Muteki Raijin Ou (1992)SUNRISE Inc.Adventure~30min
- OVA, 2 (1996)Kigurumi Sentai QuiltianDangun PicturesHentaiManga~30minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- OVA, 2 (1989)ArielAnimate FilmComedy~30minThe Earth is being invaded by aliens. Fortunately, the aliens are so concerned about budgets and the cost of the invasion that they haven't succeeded yet. To defend the Earth, Dr Kishida has designed ARIEL, a giant robot shaped in the likeness of a woman with body-armor. Unfortunately, he has selected his relatives (his grand-daughters Aya and Kazumi Kishida, and his niece Mia Kawai) to be the pilots, and they are far more interested in their own lives.
- OVA, 6 (1999)Z-MindSUNRISE Inc., IMAGIN Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~26minA group of sisters are the only ones who can pilot a mysterious robot to save the world from an unknown alien life-form.
- TV-Series, 50 (2019)Bakugan: Battle PlanetTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Ganbatte~25min“Bakugan: Battle Planet”, the reboot of the “Battle Brawlers” anime, revolves around Dan Kuusou, his friends Shun Kazami, Wynton Styles, Lia Venegas, and her dog Lightning. Dan and his friends—known as the “Awesome Ones” in their neighbourhood, they’re making videos for the popular streaming platform ViewTube in their spare time—one day discover a breed of biomechanical fighting creatures: the Bakugan! It doesn’t take long for them to make friends with the creatures and start fighting each other to test their mettle. Incidentally, as they fight each other and continue to shoot videos for the web, they also have to protect their neighbourhood from evil delinquents. They too have learned of the Bakugan, but in stark contrast to Dan and his friends, they don’t have any good intentions and instead want to exploit the Bakugan for their evil purposes …! Annotation: Although the anime had already started in December 2018 in the United States and Canada, the official Japanese launch date on TV Tokyo was not until 1st April 2019.
- TV-Series, 13 (2002)Shin Seiki Den MarsStudio Guts Co., Ltd., PlumActionManga~25minMars is discovered on a forming volcano island, Heisei; a man with no memory. In reality, Mars is from outer space, and is supposed to gather information to decide whether Earth should be destroyed or not. Along with the giant robot Gaia, and his mysterious images of a woman urging him not to destroy the world, Mars decides to fight for Earth rather than destroy it, even if it means fighting his own kind. But if Mars is killed, Gaia will explode, destroying Earth along with it.
- TV-Series, 13 (2001)Great DangaiohAnime International Co., Inc.ActionOriginal Work~23minViz Video's first anime release using an English dub from Philippine-based Telesuccess Productions.
- OVA, 1 (1986)Del Power X Bakuhatsu Miracle Genki!Big BangComedyOriginal Work~42minHanegi Manami is a junior high school girl with unusual relatives, to say the least. Her grandfather`s passion is building unusual things and has just had his latest concoction delivered to their doorstep. The mecha known as Del Power X. With a driver seat specially designed for Manami, its powers are rivaled by no other. Unfortunately, her grandfather`s rival Von Getsueru and a plethora of other people are determined to prove that fact wrong, regardless of who is in the pilot`s seat, Manami must fight for love, pride, and above all else, the loss of her precious bento.
- TV-Series, 52 (1999)Chiisana Kyojin MicromanPierrot Co., Ltd.Adventure~25min
- Web, 7 (2018)Tomica Hyper Rescue Drive Head: Kidou Kyuukyuu Keisatsu (2018)OLM, Inc.ActionOther~15min
- TV-Series, 52 (2003)Transformers ArmadaActas Inc.ActionOther~25minThe war between the Cybertrons and Destrons rages on planet Seibetron for the sake of controlling the microns, mini Transformers that can link with the bigger Transformers and give them unbeatable powers. Realising that the war is due to them, the microns were sent out to deep space by the Cybertrons on a Cybertron shuttle. The Destrons go in pursuit the shuttle but the shuttle managed to escape and crash-landed on earth. After 4 million years, 3 young brats accidencally activated the mysterious micron ship thus sending signals to both Cybertrons & Destrons. The war between the Cybertrons & the Destrons once again rages on earth to control the microns, thus revealing many mysteries of the universe including the dark force, Unicron.
- TV-Series, 52 (1982)Vehicle Team VoltronToei Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~25minThe original Japanese show that was edited to create Voltron: Defender of the Universe is now available uncut in the United States for the first time! In the past, pioneers bet their youth on the sea. Now, in the year 2200 AD, mankind searches for intelligent life in the sea of stars. Aki, Walter, and Keats lead the three Rugger Teams from their base on the military flagship Rugger Guard. Using their specialized space vehicles, they uncover the ruins of spacefaring civilizations and explore uncharted planets. When they cross over into the territory of the brutal Galbeston Empire, they're forced to defend themselves by merging their machines into the powerful Dairugger XV!
- Movie, 1 (1999)Chou Seimeitai Transformers Beast Wars Metals: Convoy Daihenshin!Action~30min
- TV-Series, 39 (1976)Magnos: The RobotToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~23minJanus is the new world karate champion who is invited by a mysterious man to join his fleet to fight a mysterious alien race that has been on Earth since the era of the dinosaurs and wishes to conquer our planet because their home planet is about to be destroyed. Janus along with the man's daughter Esther pilot two magnetic robots that together form the powerful robot Ga-keen.
- OVA, 2 (1994)MarsKSSActionOriginal Work~30min
- Movie, 1 (1985)Ttori wa Zeta RobotAction~63min
- Music Video, 12 (2013)Bakushishi Gasshin Ziguru HazeruProduction Reed Co., Ltd.Action~2min
- Movie, 1 (1974)Mazinger Z Tai Ankoku DaishougunActionManga~43min
- TV-Series, 25 (1984)Chouriki Robo GalattSUNRISE Inc.Indefinite~24minIn a peaceful, disarmed world where small robots are utilized as housekeepers, villains act with huge robots instead of weapons. Dr. Keewee converts Michael’s robot into a transformable one in order to teach them a lesson. This is the birth of Galatt, the town hero.
- TV-Series, 35 (1977)Gasshin Sentai Mechander RoboWako ProAction~23minThe Doron forces from the Ganymede system invade Earth and conquer 95% of it within a matter of days. To combat the threat, Dr. Shikishima creates the giant robot Mechander Robo and entrusts it to three brave pilots as Earth's last hope.
- Movie, 1 (1983)Space Gundam VAction~83min
- TV-Series, 35 (1999)Chou Seimeitai Transformers Beast Wars NeoProduction Reed Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~30minAlthough Lioconvoy managed to stop Galvatron's plans for exploiting the powerful Angolmois energy, the Destrons refused to be deterred. Rallied by their new leader, the Destrons are attacking entire galactic quadrants in a hunt for the scattered capsules of Angolmois. In response, the Cybertron elders appoint a powerful leader to gather a team of heroes and stop the Destrons' plans. However, both sides of the conflict are being manipulated by the agents of Unicron, who desire the Angolmois energy in order to revive their fallen master.
- OVA, 1 (2001)Kanzen Shouri DaiteiouSUNRISE Inc.Adventure~10minA strange invasionary force is headed to Earth and Eldoran fails to protect a city from the attack using Raijin-Oh, Ganbaruger and Gosaurer, turning them into a gigantic sword that crashes to a elementary school. Now, a new list of kids were chosen to stop the alien force using the new robot Daiteioh and stop them from taking over Earth.
- Movie, 1 (1998)Beast Wars Second Chou Seimeitai Transformers Lio Convoy Kiki Ippatsu!ActionOther~47min
- Movie, 1 (1975)Great Mazinger tai Getter Robo G: Kuuchuu Dai-GekitotsuToei Animation Co., Ltd.Action~24min
- TV-Series, 54 (1976)Combattler VToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24minThe first of Tadao Nagahama's Romance Super Robot Trilogy (#2: Chō Denji Machine Voltes V, #3: Tōshō Daimos).
- OVA, 1 (2007)Hentai Express: Lust TrainschoolzoneHentaiOriginal Work~24minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- TV-Series, 30 (2004)Panda-Z: The RobonimationSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.Action~5minRobonimal World is under attack from the Warunimal Empire. Now, wearing the scarf left to him by his father, Pan-Taron takes flight in Panda-Z, the undefeatable robot built by his grandfather. So no matter how strong the enemy, the forces of good always prevail!
- Movie, 1 (1999)Chiisana Kyojin Microman: Daigekisen! Microman vs Saikyou Senshi GorgonPierrot Co., Ltd.Adventure~30min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Q Transformers: Saranaru Ninkimono e no MichiDLE Inc.Action~4min
- OVA, 1 (1986)Choujikuu Romanesque Samy: Missing 99Project Team Eikyuu Kikan, Aubec, Anime RAction~58minA young schoolgirl Samy sees some bikers hurt some other girls and that makes the bikers come after Samy. While fleeing she gets the help of a boy and her dog, but she still ends up in a different world along with her dog. In there she helps a witch who has lost her glass eye. But bad demons search for her as well and soon she ends up in the fight between gods and demons because she holds a great power within.
- Movie, 1 (1973)Mazinger Z (1973)ActionManga~25min
- TV-Series, 18 (1999)Bakukyuu Renpatsu! Super BedamanXEBECGanbatteOther~25min
- Movie, 1 (1983)Document Taiyou no Kiba DagramSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~80min
- OVA, 1 (1992)Genki Bakuhatsu Ganbarugar: HyakkaSUNRISE Inc.Action Comedy~29min
- Web, 9 (2020)Mashin Hero Wataru the Seven Spirits of RyujinmaruSUNRISE Inc.Adventure~16min