- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Free! Take Your MarksKyoto Animation Co., Ltd., Animation Do Co.,LtdGanbatteLight Novel~100min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Stars Align8bitDramaOriginal Work~24minThe original anime Hoshiai no Sora takes us on a journey into the world of high-school soft tennis—a form of tennis that uses a much softer ball than traditional tennis. The plot focuses on the small high-school soft-tennis club that is about to shut down. In order to participate in the big summer tournament for one last time and perhaps even win it, Touma Shinjou—himself a passionate soft-tennis player—asks Maki Katsuragi for help. Maki is widely known as a tennis ace and it is his highly acclaimed skills that are expected to help the high-school club win. But Maki wouldn’t even consider supporting a small club like this out of pure goodwill and demands appropriate financial compensation if he is to join the club and take part in the tournament. Thus begins a story about youth and love for sport, which in the end is about more than just a victory at the summer tournament …
- TV-Series, 22 (2012)HyoukaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.CrimeLight Novel~26minHōtarō Oreki doesn't like to do things that he considers a waste of energy. However, things start to change when he enters high school because even though he does not want to join any non-compulsory school activities, his older sister requested that he join the memberless Classic Literature Club so that it won't get abolished. Unbeknownst to him, another student, Eru Chitanda, already planned to join; but instead of being free from club obligations, Hōtarō eventually joined as he is strangely unable to refuse or escape from Eru's passionate gaze of curiosity. Together with his friends Satoshi and Mayaka, they began to discuss a variety of mysteries in school that only Hōtarō seems to be able to solve, including the mystery that lingered on from Eru's childhood memory.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of LifePlatinumvision Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24minIn Kono Oto Tomare! we follow high-schooler Takezou, who is the only remaining member of his koto club, after all the previous members—his senpais—successfully graduated. The members of the koto club devoted themselves to playing the traditional Japanese string instrument koto and now, after having “lost” all but one of its members, the club faces its termination. To keep his passion and his club alive Takezou must now find new members for the club, lest it be closed down. One day, completely out of the blue, a young man visits the club room and asks to be admitted as a member of the club! Will Takezou be able to find more members and keep the club going—especially considering this “fiend” he gained as a new member?!
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)TsuruneKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Asobi Asobase: Workshop of FunLercheNonsense-ComedyManga~24minLeisure time in school is meant for little games, but as always there are different kinds of people and thus different kinds of players … Some don’t like games at all, others just play to win and yet another group is completely oblivious to games. The three girls in the anime adaptation of Rin Suzukawa’s manga Asobi Asobase fit into these categories. Hanako—athletic, but a bit of a dunce—plays rock-paper-scissors with Olivia, who is of American descent and pretends to be bad at speaking Japanese in an attempt to appear foreign and cool to her classmates. Their energetic playing irritates the disciplined and ambitious Kasumi. Even though she is really good at all kinds of hand and board games, she came to hate them, after being forced to do household chores every time she lost to her sister. Since she needs help with her English the obvious choice is to ask Olivia to tutor her, but Olivia is still keeping up her ruse … How will this ludicrous story unfold? Follow the three girls as they live their days filled with games and laughter!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Domestic Girlfrienddiomedéa inc.DramaManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2017)Haikyuu!!: Tokushuu! Haru-kou Volley ni Kaketa SeishunProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Free!: Iwatobi Swim ClubKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24minThe story revolving around Haruka Nanase – a boy to whom nothing is dearer than swimming, diving, and water – tells of him and his Swim Club collegues Makoto Tachibana, Nagisa Hazuki and Rin Matsuoka. They founded a Swim Club before arriving at the end of their elementary school time to participate in a tournament and after winning it, they went about their separate ways. Some time has passed and their high school days are going by rather unspectacularly, when suddenly Rin reappears to challange Haruka to a swim duel, where he completely overpowers Haruka. To get back at Rin, Haruka founds a new Swim Club with his old buddies Makoto and Nagisa, and the new member, Rei Ryugazaki.
- Bonus, 1 (2014)Kuroko no Baske: Mou Ikkai Yarimasen kaProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 2 (2015)Gekijouban Haikyuu!!Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~88min
- TV-Series, 50 (2019)Ahiru no Soradiomedéa inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)School-Live!LercheHorrorManga~24minFour girls decide to stay over at school: the energetic Yuki Takeya, the shovel-loving Kurumi, the center of the group Yūri who brings everyone together, and the spacey school adviser Megu. However, through mysterious circumstances, the girls find themselves the final survivors in a zombie attack, and continue to live at the school.
- OVA, 1 (2015)High School DxD BorN: Yomigaeranai FushichouTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 2 (2017)Free! Timeless MedleyAnimation Do Co.,Ltd, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~96minHaruka, Makoto, and Rei are in their last year of high school. It is now up to the oldest generation in the swimming club to achieve the best possible results in the individual and relay competitions at the prefectural championships in order to be allowed to participate in the national championship. At the same time, everyone of the senior class has to decide what their future after school should look like. Difficult decisions are imminent …
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Yuru Camp 2C-StationComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Yuruyuri: Happy Go LilyDoga KoboComedyManga~24minRight after starting middle school, Akari Akaza joins the Amusement Club which is composed solely of her two childhood friends, Kyouko Toshinou and Yui Funami. Chinatsu Yoshikawa, Akaza's classmate, becomes a member after finding out about the dissolution of the Tea Club. The Amusement Club, situated at the tea room facility since the Tea Club disbanded, has no clear purpose, being free for the girls to do whatever they want.
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Nanana's Buried TreasureA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureLight Novel~23minDisowned by his father, Jugo Yama has run away from home to the island of Nanae. He begins to live by himself, only to discover his room is haunted by the ghost of Nanana Ryugajo. She was murdered ten years ago, and her killer must be found before she can rest in peace. Before her death, Nanana collected things from all over the world and hid them throughout the island. Using the mysterious powers of these hidden items, they should be able to find the culprit. As Jugo begins his hunt for her collection, however, he discovers he's not the only person searching.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Sabagebu!: Survival Game Club!St.Signpost.CO.,Ltd.Action ComedyManga~23minMomoka is a high school student who's mastered the art of blending in after transferring from one school to another several times. Despite her ability to fly under the radar, she finds herself recruited by her new school's survival game club. Most of the other girls in the club are a bit eccentric in one way or another: there's the wealthy gun nut, the cosplaying otaku, and the seemingly cute girl with a terrifying dark side. Momoka, however, is just as eccentric herself.
- Bonus, 3 (2018)Yuru Camp SpecialsC-StationComedyManga~8min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)The Troubled Life of Miss KotouraAnime International Co., Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minHaruka, a girl who suffered during her childhood due to her ability to read people's minds, is starting her high-school life in a new school. When she transferred in, she feels that her life will be the same as ever, but then she meets Manabe, a guy who always thinks about erotic things, and a club consisting of people who aren't afraid of her ability. With Manabe and her clubmates around, her gloomy life slowly starts to bloom.
- Movie, 3 (2016)Kuroko's Basketball Movie: Winter Cup HighlightsProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~90min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she’s a cutie?GEEK TOYS Inc.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minAfter Keiki Kiryuu had cleaned the calligraphy club room one afternoon, he found a love letter on his desk addressed to him. Full of anticipation at the possibility of finally getting a girlfriend, he opens the envelope just to find the words “I like you” along with the sender’s panties. With only these panties as evidence, Keiki narrowed the circle of suspects down to the four girls who helped him clean the club room that day: Sayuki Tokihara, the lazy president of the calligraphy club, Yuika Koga a member of the library committee, Mao Nanjou, the clumsy classmate of Keiki and Keiki’s younger sister, the clean freak Mizuha Kiryuu. Among at least three of these girls, Keiki suspects the one who left him the letter and her panties. With his heart full of determination, he sets about finding out which of these seemingly unorthodox ladies wants to become his girlfriend.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)When Supernatural Battles Became CommonplaceTrigger Inc.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minSix months ago, the five-member literature club all awakened superpowers. Unfortunately this has not led to them having anything else interesting happen in their lives, like epic battles or saving the universe. They go about their ordinary lives, just happening to have superpowers, waiting for the call to battle to finally happen - assuming it ever comes at all.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Anima Yell!Doga KoboComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Ben-ToDavid Production Inc.ComedyLight Novel~24minAs a poor school boy, it's only natural that You Satou is attracted to offers like a bento for only half the price – trying to grab it though, he ended up unconscious and taking a small break on the supermarket floor. When he comes to he notices that all the bento has been sold out! There seems to be an actual war going on at grocery stores and You is forcefully dragged into it by Sen Yarizui, leader of the Half-Pricer Club. You enters the war and fights against other participants (also called wolves) for cheap instant food.
- TV-Series, 12 (2004)GenshikenPalm Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~25minIt is Sasahara's first day of college and a fateful choice awaits him — which college clubs will he chose to join? But Sasahara is no ordinary young man; a dark secret lurks within his soul. For one thing, he knows what "Cosplay" is, and he'd like to know more. He knows how to unlock all the secret characters in "Guilty Gear X", and he'd like to know more. He knows what the plot twist is in episode twenty-five of "Kujibiki Unbalance" because he's read the manga, and he'd like to know more. He's heard of Doujinshi, and he needs to know more. Enter Genshiken, the barely legitimized Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, home to all subspecies of Otaku!
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)This Art Club Has a Problem!feel.ComedyManga~24minAn art club in a certain middle school has the following members: Subaru Uchimaki, who is a genius at drawing faces, but only wants to draw the perfect 2D wife; Colette, a rich troublemaker who never stops making mischief; and the club president, who sleeps through sessions and collects sleeping aids. Mizuki Usami is the only person in the club who wants to do art club-like activities, and constantly struggles to do so. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Anonymous NoiseBrain's BaseRomantic DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Harukana ReceiveChallenge To ChallengeGanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Free!: Road to the World - the DreamKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~99min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Prince of Stride: AlternativeMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteVisual Novel~24min"Stride," is an extreme sport that involves six people on one team who run relay races through towns. Hōnan Academy and other schools compete to win eastern Japan's top Stride competition, "End of Summer." However, Hōnan's team has shut down. First-year high school students Takeru Fujiwara and Nana Sakurai attempt to restart the club, but they must recruit six members for the team. They ask Riku Yagami to join, but he turns them down by saying that Stride is the one thing he doesn't want to do.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Saki: The NationalsStudio GokumiGanbatteManga~24minAfter their success in the regional tournament, the Kiyosumi High School mahjong team faces off against a whole new level of competition at the National Tournament in Tokyo.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online?project No.9ComedyLight Novel~24minHideki Nishimura confessed to a person he thought was a girl online, only for that person to turn out to be a boy. He keeps this "black history" secret and swears to never to trust a "girl" online again. However, one day a girl online confesses to him, and it turns out she's actually a beautiful girl named Ako Tamaki. Ako cannot tell the difference between the online world and reality, and she is a loner who has trouble communicating. Hideki and his friends from his guild decide to work together to "correct" her.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Myriad Colors Phantom WorldKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Action ComedyNovel~24minIn the near future, in a world born of human imagination, what humans would call ghosts or monsters appear, and they come to be called "phantoms." Haruhiko Ichijō, is a first year at Hosea Academy along with his upperclassman Mai Kawakami, who fights phantoms with the ability "Spirit of Five Elements," Reina Izumi, who has the ability "Phantom Eater," and Koito Minase, who fights phantoms in solitude. They experience the ups and downs of high school life before a certain incident leads them to the truth of this world.
- TV-Special, 4 (2012)Saki: Episode of Side A SpecialsGanbatteManga~30minNodoka Haramura's appearance on television playing in a high school mahjong tournament inspires her old Jr. high school friends to reform their schools club so they can meet and play her in the National High School Mahjong Tournament.
- Bonus, 1 (2019)Tsurune: Dangerous ShootKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Hanebado!Liden Films Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- Bonus, 6 (2014)Sabagebu! Survival Game Club OVAsAction Comedy~12min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Aokana: Four Rhythm Across the BlueGonzo K.K.GanbatteVisual Novel~24minIn a world where flying is as simple as riding a bicycle, there is a popular sport called "Flying Circus" (dogfight race). The protagonist who once hoped for a future in this sport suffered a setback due to an overwhelming defeat, and withdrew from the sport for this and some other reason. However, he met the transfer student Asuka Kurashina, and in teaching her to fly the skies, the old passion returned. He takes part in the Flying Circus again.