- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Chainsaw ManMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2021)Sword Art Online the Movie: Progressive - Aria of a Starless NightA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionLight Novel~?min
- Web, 1 (2021)Heaven Official’s Blessing: Special EpisodeAdventureLight Novel~22min
- TV-Series, ? (2021)The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2DR MOVIE Co., Ltd., Kinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~?min
- Movie, 1 (2021)Meitantei Conan: Hiiro no Fuzai ShoumeiTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Crime FictionManga~94min
- Movie, 1 (2021)Gekijouban Nanatsu no Taizai: Hikari ni Norowareshi Mono-tachiAdventureManga~?min
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is now 2018. With Zero dead and the remnants of the Black Knights being swept up by the Britannian forces, a forced state of peace settles over Area 11. The rights of the Elevens remain limited but with no one to lead them and the defeat during the Black Rebellion hanging over them, the Japanese people remain under the boot of Britannian Empire with no hope to overcome this oppression. But forces are moving in the shadows and nothing is quite what it seems are the hopes and dreams of the Black Knights crushed or were the battles up until now a prelude for greater things yet to come?
- TV-Series, 37 (2006)Death NoteMADHOUSE Inc.Crime FictionManga~23minLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects - and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life? Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
- TV-Series, 12 (2022)Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season (2022)Action DramaManga~?min
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Attack on Titan Season 3 (Part 2)WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minShingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) is the second part of the third season of the anime adaptation to Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name and seamlessly continues its prequel. After Hanji failed to analyse the Titan Serum, Erwin decided to entrust Levi with the serum and risk administering it to someone who really needs it. With their plan to reconquer Wall Maria from the Titans, this could come to pass sooner than the scouts would like. The tensions within the squad rise and the emotions lie fallow … So during dinner on the eve of the operation there are more than a few arguments between the members. But the cheering and encouragement from the inhabitants of Trost District the next morning once again awakens the honour and resolve of the Scout Squad, while Berthold and Reiner stand guard on Wall Maria. What will happen with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, and what about the two corpses that cause a violent conflict between Eren, Mikasa, and Levi …?
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minOn August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sight set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month, thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's right and identity were stripped away, the once proud Nation, now known as Aera 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannians aristocrats live comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Trough a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may now finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Steins;GateWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place in Akihabara, Tokyo. Rintarou Okabe, a self-proclaimed mad scientiest, is an eccentric person who heads a Futuristic Gadget Research Laboratory. Together with his friends, Mayuri Shiina and Itaru Hashida, he invents all sorts of things that, in actual fact, often don't have a practical use. Later, he accidently builds a time machine, the Phone Microwave. Contrary to his very own belief, the time machine actually works: From now onwards, he is able to send short mails through time to change the past and, eventually, affect the present. Over the course of the story, Okabe Rintarou admits many other people as new members of his Future Gadget Lab like Kurisu Makise, an extremely intelligent 18-year-old scientist. Soon afterwards, the organisation SERN, that also does research on time travel, becomes aware of Rintarou and his effort to revolutionize the process of travelling through time.
- TV-Series, 43 (1999)GTO: Great Teacher OnizukaPierrot Co., Ltd.DramaManga~26minEikichi Onizuka is the teacher in every parent's nightmares, which may be the reason so many ninth-graders adore him. Built like a brick sushi bar, the 22-year-old Onizuka is a second-degree black belt in karate, a former biker, a foul-mouthed chain-smoker, and a lecher. But he's fanatically devoted to the idea of being a teacher and cares passionately about his students. Onizuka administers a broadly comic mixture of tough love and Clint Eastwood-style vigilante justice, which is just what's needed. Every student at Holy Forest Middle School seems to be a misfit, a thug, a bully, and/or the product of an unhappy home. Onizuka's actions bring him into conflict with parents, rival teachers, the PTA, various watchdog groups, and the sniveling vice-principal, none of whom can stop him.
- TV-Series, 16 (2020)Attack on Titan Final SeasonMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minIn Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, the fourth and final season of the anime adaptation of Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name, we follow Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and the rest of the Scout Regiment one last time on their adventures inside and outside the walls of their small world. After setting out under cheers and encouraging shouts into their previous battle to reclaim Wall Maria and the Shiganshina District from the Titans, they were faced by a whole four Intelligent Titans—including the dreaded Beast Titan … The battle was long and bitter, but in the end the Scout Regiment claimed victory—a victory for mankind! Wall Maria is closed, Shiganshina is habitable again, and the power of the Colossal Titan is now in the hands of the Scout Regiment! But the price for this victory was high … The regiment was reduced to nine members, Reiner and the Beast Titan were able to escape, and Levi, Hanji, and co were met with a cruel decision: who should be saved with the Titan Serum—Erwin or Armin? And the answers they found in Eren’s basement didn’t make their fate any more bearable either, as they now know that the enemy is not “just a few titans”, but the whole world and that their true adversary, far beyond their walls, on the other side of the vast ocean, is plotting against them …
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Haikyu!! To the Top (Part 2)Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min“Haikyuu!! To the Top (2020)” is the second half of the fourth season and throws the viewer back into the events of the national tournament of high schools, which had begun in the first half. Karasuno High School managed to win their first game, but their second opponent is one of the most feared in the whole competition—Inarizaki High School, who not only placed second at the “Inter-High-School National Tournament 2012,” but also has a veritable army of supports who came along. Karasuno High School’s team must once more outgrow themselves—it remains to be seen what Tobio Kageyama and Kei Tsukishima have learned in their training camps. After Inarizaki shock their opponent with an opening ace, there is a clash in which Karasuno won’t let themselves get beaten down, despite the irritating fan support. Then, however, the opponent turns the tables in a way that Shouyou Hinata and his teammates would never have dreamed of in their worst nightmares …
- TV-Series, 26 (2019)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaufotable, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minThe legend of a man-eating demon that haunts woods has been around for ages. As a result, the locals no longer dare go out at night. Legend has it that Demon Slayers are wandering the land to hunt down such bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjirou these legends that he thought nothing but fairy tales to keep children from going out at night soon become cruel reality … Ever since his father's death, Tanjirou has dedicated himself to keeping his family alive and safe. Despite their harsh lives, they have managed to be happy so far, but this comforting warmth of bliss is gruesomely destroyed when Tanjirou finds his family slaughtered … by one of those fairy-tale monsters: a demon! Only his sister Nezuko has survived, but she has turned into a demon herself. Surprisingly, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotions and thought. Thus, Tanjirou sets out to become a Demon Slayer himself in order to keep his sister safe and to find a way to turn her back into a human …!
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)Haikyu!! 3rd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minSummer has finally arrived, and Izuku Midoriya and the other students of the classes 1-A and 1-B at UA High are off to what will probably be the toughest training camp of their lives! Led by the Wild, Wild Pussycats, a professional hero group consisting of Pixie-Bob, Mandalay, Ragdoll, and Tiger, the students are to train their individual skills (so-called “Quirks”) in a secret and secluded location to become even stronger. The seclusion does not last too long, however, because the League of Villains, led by Shigaraki Tomura, are on the students’ heels. This time, they pursue a new goal—and strike with particular ferocity to achieve it! Izuku and his friends must once again gather all their strength to stand united in this fight for survival.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorksThrillerManga~23minEmma, Norman, and Ray are the smartest children at Grace Field House orphanage. They live under the care of women they call Mom. The children at Grace Field House orphanage lack nothing, they live a comfortable and joyful life with good food and fresh clothes in a perfect environment. What more could one wish for? However, their perfect world is about to change abruptly one day, when Emma and Norman discover the dark truth of the world outside the orphanage. A world that is actually forbidden for children …
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 25 (2020)Fruits Basket 2nd SeasonTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Attack on Titan Season 3WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minThe third season of the “Attack on Titan” anime adaptation seamlessly continues the events of its predecessor: Eren and his comrades of the 104th are now part of the newly formed Levi Squad, whose mission is to protect Eren and Historia. However, Eren with his new Titan hardening ability and Historia with all her knowledge and lineage are not only of great importance for the Survey Corps around Erwin and Levi … Other powers are also interested in getting their hands on the two, albeit for entirely different purposes than Erwin! This is also confirmed by the brutal torture death of the priest, whom Hanji brought to a supposedly safe place. The suspicion is obvious that the military police have a hand in this and the Survey Corps’ new (human) enemy doesn’t make them wait for long. A hot battle breaks out between Levi and an old acquaintance, whom he remembers only too well from his youth …
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)My Hero Academia Season 4BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMy Hero Academia enters its fourth round and continues the story of Deku, Shouto, Katsuki, and the rest of the young hero crew. After the bitter battle between All Might and All for One, life goes on, but with the official and public end of All Might’s hero career, the future is uncertain and without the “Symbol of Peace”, fear slowly creeps into people’s hearts. Thus it is necessary to swiftly find a new number 1 and train a generation of young heroes who will one day be able to take over the tasks of their predecessors. All Mights last words, too, are still ringing in everyone’s head—“Now it’s your turn!” To whom was the hero referring then? Endeavour? Deku? Or perhaps each and every young and aspiring hero? The media also deal with this question and so Deku’s class at UA gets a surprise visit from a reporter who wants to get to the bottom of it! Which of them is All Might’s successor?! While Deku and his friends have to deal with the media, their training, internships, and the expectations of the world, something is stirring in the shadows … Not only the League of Villains under Tomura Shigaraki, but also the Mafia smells their chance after the fall of All Might …!
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Haikyu!! 2nd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minThe brutal attack by the League of Villains on the students of UA Academy still weighs heavily on Deku and his friends, but they must still already face their next challenge–this time, however, a planned one: the UA Sports Festival! This prestigious event is more like a tournament between the students than a group discipline and enjoys an excellent reputation throughout Japan, not only with the media, but also with potential employers and internship sponsors for our future heroes. Thus, the goal of this tournament is not necessarily to win, but rather to give it your all and show the world what the new generation of heroes is capable of. How will Deku, who still is far from being able to control his own quirk, do?
- Movie, 1 (1997)Princess MononokeStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~133minYoung Ashitaka receives a fatal infection after a demonic wild boar attacks his northern village. Seeking a cure, he sets out to locate the deer-like god Shishigami. Along the way, he sees the rape of the Earth by a mining village. The constant plundering by the village has brought the wrath of the Wolf God, Moro, who attacks the village along with San, a human who was raised by the wolf god. She communicates with the nature spirits.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Haikyu!! To the TopProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minWith “Haikyuu!! To the Top,” the anime adaptation of the ganbatte manga enters its 4th season, which was broadcast in two parts. After defeating their opponents from the Shiratorizawa Academy, Karasuno High School’s volleyball team have finally qualified for the prestigious national tournament. In preparation for this important event, the training phase begins for everyone. The brilliant player Tobio Kageyama, also known as the “King of the Court,” has been invited to the “All-Japan Youth Training Camp” in Tokyo and will have the privilege of training with the best of the best, making him one of the most respected players in the country. Midfielder Kei Tsukishima has also been invited to a special training camp in the Miyagi prefecture for the promotion of young talents in the first high-school years. Only Shouyou Hinata doesn’t receive an invitation—which is quite depressing for him. However, Shouyou does not give in and decides to sneak into the same camp as Kei. Although he only scores a job as a ball boy, he still views this as a great opportunity, not only to reflect on his own abilities as a volleyball player, but also to thoroughly analyse his environment and the playing styles of the other participants in order to further develop himself.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Attack on Titan Season 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min“Attack on Titan” goes into its second round. When Eren and his comrades discover the face of a titan within the Wall, the priest Nick identifies himself and confesses to knowing something about it and the Wall itself. As it turns out, the Wall is made of titans! However, Eren and the others don’t have much time to recover from their shock, as Wall Rose has fallen and the titans are advancing from the south into the area. This is the day that shall be known as “the new worst day in humanity’s history.”
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Vinland SagaWIT STUDIO, Inc.AdventureManga~25minVinland Saga, the anime adaptation of Makoto Yukimura's bestselling manga of the same name, takes us into the world of Thorfinn. Thorfinn is a young and extremely talented Viking warrior who has been able to assert himself in Askeladd's army several times. But Thorfinn's heart does not beat for looting and raiding, and instead burns with the fire of vengeance. It was none other than Askeladd himself who robbed Thorfinn of his father and now exploits the boy as part of his Viking gang. In order to finally take revenge for the murder of his father, he wants to defeat Askeladd in an honourable duel, but the young Viking must first earn the right to a duel with Askeladd ... In order to do so, he must perform various deeds for Askeladd—such as sabotage or the killing of enemy generals. Will Thorfinn be able to take revenge on Askeladd and what will become of him then? Will he stay with his old squad or set off into new, undreamt-of vastness to find the legendary land of which his idol Leif Ericson always spoke—a land to the west without war or slavery: Vinland!
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Dr. StoneTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24minIn Dr. Stone, the anime adaptation to Riichirou Inagaki’s manga of the same name, we meet the boy Taiju Ooki. Taiju has been in love with his classmate Yuzuriha Ogawa for years and today is the day when he finally confesses his love to her! So after he got a last pep talk from his best friend, the leader of the science club, Senkuu Ishigami, it’s on. He and Yuzuriha are alone at the old camphor tree on the school grounds and while the other members of the science club are betting various amounts on Taiju being rejected, he notices a dazzling bright light on the horizon … He throws himself protectively before his beloved, but alas in vain. He, Yuzuriha, Senkuu, and the rest of the world are being petrified by this bright light … October 5th, 5738: Taiju, whose consciousness has spent over 3000 years thinking about Yuzuriha and his feelings for her, manages to escape his stone prison. Now he finds himself in a world of statues; myriad of them overgrown and destroyed. Nature took back what people took from it … But giving up is out of the question for Taiju! His beloved Yuzuriha is still safe with the old camphor tree and when he sees his best friend Senkuu again, who has been alive for months, the two decide to bring human civilization back to life—with the power of science!
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)Food Wars! Shokugeki no SomaJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~25minSoma Yukihira is a son of a restaurant owner. He's talented at cooking and can make new dishes, mostly weird and epic combinations (squid and peanut butter) but this wide imagination of his also led him to create wonderful and unique foods. However, two to three years from now, the restaurant is on the verge of closing since his father will be working together with his friend. Before the time comes, Soma began studying in Engetsu Teahouse Culinary Academy, Japan's top culinary academy. For him to continue their restaurant business, he must learn and improve his cooking skills in this prestigious academy.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Food Wars! The Third PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Food Wars! The Third Plate (Totsuki Train-Arc)J.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Golden Kamuy 3Geno Studio Inc.AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 39 (2018)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden WindDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIn raw, soul-stirringly picturesque Napoli, vigilance is a prized virtue—especially for local teen Giorno Giovanna. The Southern Italian crime syndicate is all-powerful, and Giorno is not about to let his city and its impressionable youth sink even further into the shadowy world of mafia drugs and crime. Luckily for Giorno, the like-minded mafioso Bruno Bucciarati is willing to help him in his struggle to become Primo Mafioso and overtake the Passione famiglia. But first, he has to survive initiation.
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Haikyu!!Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minShōyō Hinata began playing volleyball after seeing the "small giants" who played the sport when he was in elementary school. He suffers a crushing defeat in his first and last tournament in middle school at the hands of his rival Tobio Kageyama. So, Hinata joins Kurasuno High School's volleyball team, vowing revenge against Kageyama. However, Kageyama is also on Kurasuno's team. The former rivals form a legendary combo with Hinata's mobility and Kageyama's precision ball-handling. Together, they take on the local tournaments and vow to meet Kurasuno's fated rival school in the nationals.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Food Wars! The Second PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min“Shokugeki no Souma” is back for its second season. The preliminaries of the Autumn Election are over and it is time for the grand finale. Will Souma be able to win the tournament for himself or will one of the other competitors secure first place and with it also the title of the best cook of the grade?
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)Mushi-ShiArtland Inc.DramaManga~24minThere’s no effective way to describe the mushi – They simply are. They simply have been since life first began. As with many other things, man has forgotten how to see. And just as it’s difficult to describe the feel or texture of an object to someone who’s never held it in his own hands, to one who’s never seen the mushi… Between this world and the next, there is a point where it becomes impossible to distinguish between plant and animal, between life and death. It is a place man was never meant to tread… This is where you will find the mushi. Neither good nor evil, they are life in its purest form. An unseen river reshaping the path of man, through their very presence we are changed.Vulgar and strange, they have inspired fear in humans since the dawn of time and have, over the ages, come to be known as “mushi.”