- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: Garan no Dou (The Hollow Shrine)ufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~45minAfter spending two years in a coma caused by a traffic accident, Shiki awakens with amnesia. One day, Shiki is visited by Touko Aozaki, a wizard and proprietor of a studio called "Garan no Dou". Due to the loss of her alternate personality, Shiki has lost not only any memory of her accident, but also any real sense that she's alive and spends her days as a mere empty shell of herself. Strange, enigmatic beings begin to attack her, trying to take control of her body, now that her soul is hollow. However, one day, she confronts the attackers who've resorted to force and Shiki makes the decision to fight of her own volition. The second movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 51 (2008)Soul EaterBONES Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minMaka is a Meister and Soul is her weapon. Literally. Every freak she drops and every soul he sucks down strengthens their bond. And when the Grim Reaper sends them into battle against the supernatural forces of evil, you know like, witches and werewolves and zombies? Yeah, they re a freakin lethal team. Owning the ghouls that lurk in the shadows is what they re all about, and fighting alongside their Meister/Weapon friends, Maka and Soul are totally the last line of defense against evil.
- TV-Series, 26 (2009)InuYasha The Final ActSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minKagome is an ordinary schoolgirl who finds her destiny linked to the half-demon Inuyasha and the powerful Shikon Jewel. In their quest to restore the shattered Shikon Jewel, Inuyasha and Kagome face their ultimate enemy, the demon mastermind Naraku. Meanwhile, Sesshomaru learns the truth behind his sword Tenseiga, and Kikyo discovers a secret that could defeat Naraku! With the jewel nearly complete and in enemy hands, the race to collect the remaining shards intensifies, and an epic battle is brewing on the horizon!
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)NoragamiBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minYato is a minor deity who lacks even a single shrine. In order to build his own shrine, he scrawls his cell number on the wall of a downtown bathroom telling people he will help them in exchange for a 5-yen offering, becoming a self-styled "delivery god." Hiyori, the daughter of a respectable family, is almost in a traffic accident, but is rescued by Yato. This causes her to become a "hanyou," a person who can easily lose her soul. She chases Yato down, and they begin to work together. Yato also finds a boy named Yukine who becomes a "sacred treasure" that can be used by a god. The three of them battle "you" who bring harm to humans as Yato's hidden history is gradually revealed.
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)A Certain Scientific Railgun SJ.C.STAFFActionManga~24minSomething sinister is growing in Academy City. The shadows are filled with whispers of a project to clone one of the super-powered students known as espers. High-ranking master of electricity Mikoto Misaka laughs off these stories until she comes face to face with a copy of herself. The duplicates are real, and are being mass-produced from Misaka’s DNA, making each one of them a little piece of her. These clones—her sisters—are being systematically murdered in a series of experiments designed to turn a sadistic killer into the strongest esper in history. Misaka vows to save her copies and destroy the project, but this might be one fight she can’t win alone.
- Web, 6 (2019)The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: ReawakenedJ.C.STAFF, EGG FIRMComedyManga~22min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)ClaymoreMADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minA brutal scourge stalks the land. Yoma, monsters driven by a hunger satisfied by only one quarry - Humanity. The dark breed knows but a singular foe: Claymore. Human-Yoma hybrids of extraordinary strength and cunning, the Claymores roam from skirmish to skirmish delivering salvation by the edge of a blade.Thus continues the twisting tale of Clare, one such sister of the sword driven by pain in both victory and defeat. Whispers of conspiracy fill the air, but the gravest peril is not hidden. Enter Ophelia, a Claymore of joyful cruelty with a zealot's devotion to the massacre of all who have awakened. And Clare will suffer as her prey. Flesh will fall from bone, but there will be no rest until Teresa is avenged.
- TV-Series, 120 (2016)The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.J.C.STAFF, EGG FIRMComedyManga~5minTo his classmates Saiki Kusuo seems like a normal boy, yet he possesses a multitude of extraordinary abilities, such as telepathy and telekinesis—abilities that do not always obey his will, however. Despite all the obstacles in his path, he tries his hardest to lead a normal life. Annotation: In the Japanese morning programme 5 short episodes were aired each week, which were then compiled into a complete episode once a week and aired during the night programme.
- TV-Series, 23 (2006)Ergo Proxymanglobe Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minA domed city, Romd is home to both humans and robots. The two races peacefully live together, both under the control of the government. This doesn't last forever, however, as the surprise attack on a reporter by a mysterious being that is not clearly robot or human sparks an all-out war which may just be the awakening.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)From the New WorldA-1 Pictures Inc.DramaNovel~23minIn the future Japan has become a fractured country, and small towns now exist. The rulers of this world have the cursed power of Telekinesis. When an incident occurs, 5 children come to realize the world is not as it seems, and learn the bloody history behind this world. These 5 children unite and help the world as it falls into a downward spiral of chaos.
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round TableStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hinamatsurifeel.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Log Horizon Season 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minThe journey of everyone involved in Elder Tale continues as Shiroe tries to resolve a foreseeable future problem by going through a full raid together with Naotsugu, new friend Tetra and Susukino's ruling guild, Silver Sword while Akatsuki stays behind with the others to guard Akihabara and the princess. As they try to fulfill their respective missions, they discover overwhelming challenges that push them to overcome their limits as adventurers in the constantly evolving world.
- Movie, 1 (2014)The Last: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~112minThe moon is beginning to fall, and at the rate it's going, it is doomed to fall on the Earth. The countdown for the survival of the planet begins. Among the havoc, Hinata's younger sister Hanabi is captured by the mysterious enemy, Toneri Ōtsutsuki, who mistakes her for the elder sister. Naruto must overcome great danger on a mission to save Hanabi and the world along with Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, and Sakura. Finally realizing what and who he must protect, Naruto embarks on his final story.
- TV-Series, 366 (2004)BleachPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minFor as long as he can remember, Ichigo Kurosaki has been able to see ghosts. But when he meets Rukia, a Soul Reaper from the Soul Society who battles evil spirits known as Hollows, he finds his life is changed forever. Now, with a newfound wealth of spiritual energy, Ichigo discovers his true calling: to protect the living and the dead from evil. And when he vows to defend Rukia from the ruthless justice of the Soul Society, he and his friends must cross over and do battle in the spirit world...
- OVA, 13 (2009)Tenchi Muyo! War on GeminarAnime International Co., Inc., BeSTACKAction ComedyOriginal Work~45minFifteen year old Kenshi Masaki was taken from his home planet, transported to a galaxy far, far away, and captured by a gorgeous princess! This royal beauty quickly claims Kenshi as her personal servant – and lends him out to all the lecherous ladies at her prestigious boarding school. On the rare occasion Kenshi doesn’t have his hands full with a curvaceous coed, he can be found training for the intergalactic mecha battle royale looming on the horizon. Helping the princess save her planet is Kenshi’s ticket home, but losing means he’ll be stuck scrubbing backs in the interstellar sauna for the rest of his life!
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Tower of GodTelecom Animation Film Co., Ltd.Action Drama~25min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1stSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~130minTakamachi Nanoha is a normal fourth-grader who feels a little useless and out-of-place with no purpose. Then one day, she saves a ferret, who turns out to be a mage from another planet who came to this planet to search for the jewl seeds. Nanoha agrees to help, but this task gets complicated when another girl arrives to steal them.
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: Fairy Tale (Oblivion Recording)ufotable, Inc.CrimeLight Novel~59minApprentice mage Azaka Kokutou, Mikiya's younger sister, has been ordered by her mentor, Touko Aozaki, to investigate a certain incident in which fairies steal the memories of students at Azaka's school, Reien Academy. Azaka launches an investigation with the help of Shiki who can see fairies. As the investigation proceeds, Shiki finds out that Misaya Ouji, a student body president, is the one who controls fairies. However, the mastermind who gave her the power is Satsuki Kurogiri, a magus who controls words. Ironically, thanks to Satsuki’s magic, Shiki remembers that she had encountered Souren Araya and what he had told her two years ago. The sixth movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Natsume’s Book of FriendsBrain's BaseSlice of Life DramaManga~24minNatsume Takashi has the ability to see spirits, which he has long kept secret. However, once he inherits a strange book that belonged to his deceased grandmother, Reiko, he discovers the reason why spirits surround him. Containing the names of these spirits, a binding contract was formed between the spirits and the owner of the book. Now, Natsume is determined to free the spirits and dissolve the contracts. With the help of a spirit cat, his days are filled trying to return the names to these spirits.
- TV-Series, 11 (2020)Darwin’s GameNexusActionManga~26min
- Movie, 1 (2007)The Garden of Sinners: Thanatos (Overlooking View)ufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~50minIn the city where Shiki lives, something triggers a spate of mysterious schoolgirl suicides. The connection between the girls who leapt to their deaths is unclear, although all of them have jumped from the Fujou Building, a skyscraper scheduled to be demolished. Meanwhile, Mikiya, after having gone near the Fujou Building, has fallen into a coma. Shiki heads to the Fujou Building herself to save Mikiya. And waiting for her there…is Kirie Fujou. The girls' suicides and Mikiya's coma were all caused by Kirie. Terminal illness had left her bedridden and immobile in a hospital, but one day, she acquires a spiritual body, a separate entity from herself. The fourth movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Shakugan no Shana: Season IIJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~24minShana and Yuji face their greatest foes yet as they battle Denizens who desire the Midnight Lost Child for their own. Amidst a whirlwind battle with the beautiful Pheles, a Flame Haze goes berserk and friends get caught in the chaos. Then, the Bal Masque returns to execute a scheme that could spell the end for Yuji. Will a newly discovered strength give Yuji and Shana the edge to save themselves and the city from total destruction... or will evil engulf both his world and hers?
- TV-Special, 1 (2014)One Piece 3D2Y: Overcoming Ace’s Death! Luffy's Pledge to His FriendsToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107minAfter Luffy fails to save his brother Ace, he begins training for 2 years with Rayleigh. A new foe named Brynndi World emerges who wants revenge against the World Government. He threatens to kidnap the nearest Shichibukai to hold as hostage as he sails to take on the World Government. Luffy must overcome his failure to save Ace in order to defeat Brynndi World.
- TV-Series, 61 (2014)Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final ChaptersToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minSeven years have passed since the Cell games, and Son Gohan, now 16 years old, is attending high school. But “Dragon Ball” would not be “Dragon Ball,” if the martial artists were not faced with new challenges. Annotation: As the first “Dragon Ball Z Kai” series, the sequel has been significantly shortened compared to the original “Dragon Ball Z” by removing filler-episodes. Whereas the series consists of 61 episodes in Japan, the international version has a total of 69 episodes.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)D.Gray-man HALLOWTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Boruto: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~96minBoruto is the son of the 7th Hokage Naruto who completely rejects his father. Behind this, he has feelings of wanting to surpass Naruto, who is respected as a hero. He ends up meeting his father's friend Sasuke, and requests to become his apprentice.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ajin: Demi-Human 2Polygon PicturesThrillerManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minThe year is 1987 and 17-year-old Jotaro Kujo finds himself suddenly plagued by a ghost-like entity. Jotaro’s grandfather Joseph Joestar, a veteran of a fight to save humanity fifty years prior, arrives with his own supernatural aura and explains that this power, known as a “Stand,” physically manifests its user’s spirit and can be controlled by its user at will. The sudden emergence of these Stands is revealed to be caused by the revival of the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (the Joestar’s longtime enemy) whose awakening from his century-long slumber has triggered Stands to awaken down the Joestar family line, including in Jotaro’s mother whose uncontrollable Stand will ultimately kill her in a few weeks’ time. Jotaro, Joseph, and their allies have fifty days to locate DIO (using their Stands to thwart DIO’s network of devoted Stand-user minions along the way) and eliminate DIO himself in order to save Jotaro’s mother and prevent DIO’s ambitions of world domination.
- TV-Series, 24 (2009)A Certain Scientific RailgunJ.C.STAFFActionManga~24minMisaka’s electro-manipulation abilities – and delightfully destructive Railgun projectile move – make her a rock start in Academy City. The techno-metropolis is packed with supernaturally powered students known as espers, including Misaka’s flirty friend and roommate, Kuroko. She uses her teleportation skills as a member of the Judgment law enforcement team, fighting crime alongside her fellow agent Uiharu. Joined by their friend Saten, a spunky Level 0 esper, Misaka, Kuroko, and Uiharu have a blast taking on danger whenever and wherever it arises.
- TV-Series, 103 (2006)D.Gray-manTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minDarkness is moving in, and young exorcist Allen Walker is humanity's greatest hope against the wicked forces conspiring to bring civilization to its knees. Akuma - cruel spirits born of tragedy and lost souls - lurk in every shadow, willing and eager to do the bidding of their leader, the dread Millennium Earl. With an eye cursed to see evil in its truest form and blessed with an arm to slay soul-devouring demons, Allen stands ready to confront the gathering storm. Should he fail, Innocence will be lost forever.
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Darker than Black: Gemini of the MeteorBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minThe intrigue and danger continues in Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor. Hei - aka the masked killer, BK-201 - encounters Suo, a young Russian girl whose life changed the night a meteor fell to Earth. With Contractors attacking from all sides and the mysterious organization Section 3 closing in, Hei must fight to keep Suo alive.
- Movie, 1 (2014)K: Missing KingsGoHandsActionOriginal Work~75minIn the aftermath of the loss of the Silver and Red Kings, Kuroh and Neko continues to look for Shiro, whom they believe is still alive. Meanwhile, HOMRA members have dispersed, leaving Yata and Rikio to take care of what's left along with Anna, whose powers became unstable. As the Green Clan makes their appearance and kidnaps Anna, the remaining members of Silver and Red Clans unite to save her and to hopefully discover the outcome of having lost their Missing Kings.
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)Black ButlerA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaManga~24minCiel Phantomhive is the most powerful boy in all of England, but he bears the scars of unspeakable suffering. Forced to watch as his beloved parents were brutally murdered, Ciel was subsequently abducted and violently tortured. Desperate to end his suffering, the boy traded his own soul for a chance at vengeance, casting his lot with the one person on whom he could depend: Sebastian, a demon Butler summoned from the very pits of hell. Together, they'll prowl the darkest alleys of London on a mission to snuff out those who would do evil. They're a rare sight, these two: the Butler who dismembers with dazzling cutlery and the Young Master who carries the devil's marking. Rest assured that wherever they may be headed, it'll be one hell of a ride.
- TV-Series, 203 (2006)Reborn!Artland Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minTsuna is a hapless youth with low test scores and lower self esteem. His mother hires a tutor to help Tsuna out, but it comes as a surprise to the both of them when the tutor is a baby named Reborn, claiming to be from the Mafia. Reborn informs Tsuna that he's the next heir to the Vongola family mafia family and tries to help Tsuna reach the goal. Reborn possesses the Dying Will bullet, which kills a person and brings them back to life to fulfill the last regret they had, and even works to get Tsuna some henchmen to make him a true mafia boss-in-training.
- TV-Series, 13 (2005)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minThe can’t-miss sequel to Lyrical Nanoha! After defending the Jewel Seeds and converting her rival into an ally, Nanoha now faces an even stronger foe. The mysterious Book of Darkness threatens to consume its host and engulf the universe if Nanoha can’t overcome it’s defenses!
- Bonus, 1 (2005)Elfen Lied OVACommonsense Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~24minThis episode takes place within episode 11 as Nana attempts to fit in the household while trying to find a chore that she can do and get used to Nyu's presence whom she only knows as Lucy. Running away after getting scolded, Nana ends up in the beach and meets Bantou whom she promised to bring Lucy to later that night. Leaving the household with Nyu, it begins to rain and Nyu slips, hits her head, and is knocked unconscious. As Bantou waits and everyone else worries where they might be, Nana, with an uncoscious Nyu, takes shelter as Lucy's consciousness begins to come out and dreams an old memory of how she was captured and why she doesn't attack Director Kurama. As the rain begins to let up, Kouta and the others find Nana and Lucy and takes them home. There, Nana finally finds the chore that she will be doing - feeding the dog.
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)Shakugan no ShanaJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~25minYuji Sakai is about to learn that there is more to the world than going to school and finding a girl friend when he meets a sword-wielding girl with fiery red eyes and flame colored hair. Denizens of the Crimson Realm are invading our world and it's up to the Flame Haze, Shana to slay them. However, when Yuji gets in the way of her sword, he learns that death is much more different than he imagined it would be. Experience their harrowing story as Yuji and Shana work together to fight the Denizens of the Crimson World and learn more about each other and the worlds they are from.
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)Pandora HeartsXEBECAdventureManga~25minOz Vessalius, who just turned fifteen, leads a rich and privileged life as the heir to the Vessalius name and estate. But everything changes when, during his Coming of Age Ceremony, he is drawn into an eternal prison known as "Abyss." There he meets and is saved by Alice, the Bloody Black Rabbit (B-Rabbit for short). Join Oz on this fantasy adventure as he unravels the mysteries behind Alice, Abyss, and the "Pandora" organization!
- TV-Series, 50 (2005)Blood+Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minSaya Otonashi, a seemingly normal high school student, suffers from amnesia and she can't remember the past year of her life. One day, after a man appears and gives her a katana sword, her destiny begins to be revealed. Soon she finds herself fighting the latest threat to humanity – Chiropteran monsters, ravenous immortal creatures that can change their form, disguising themselves as human beings. They feed off blood and hide themselves within the human world. An organization known as the Red Shield has been waging a private war to wipe them out and now the struggle has grown. Saya’s journey for the truth has begun.