- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)Casshern SinsMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minCasshern, a cybernetic assassin with no memory of his past, awakens in a corrosive wasteland where nothing survives for long. A plague known as the Ruin sweeps across this once-vibrant world, reducing everything in its path to rubble and scattering any chance for salvation. Robots and humans alike - or what little remains of them - seek vengeance against Casshern for the life he took and the role he played in their Ruin. A machine built to kill, Casshern murdered the last hope for this world, but now, lost in a future he does not recognize, he will fight to save the dying.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)K: Return of KingsGoHandsActionOriginal Work~24minIn modern Japan there are seven "Kings" who share power with their fellow clansmen. The Blue King Reishi Munakata, the leader of the Blue Clan "Scepter 4," held great responsibilities on his back. The tower that Gold King Daikaku Kokujōji supervised called the "Dresden Slate" was still on his mind, and he felt a great burden by killing the previous Red King, Mikoto Suoh. On the other hand, the former Red Clan "HOMRA" clansman Anna Kushina experienced the attacks from the Green Clan "Jungle" and awakened as the next Red King. By doing this, she bound her comrades through a strong bond once again. Finally, White Clan members Neko and Kuroh believe that the White King Yashiro is still alive, and seek his whereabouts. However, it was not just them searching for the White King. With "Jungle" once again jumping back into action, the fates of the various Kings are brought together.
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Toward the Terra...Tokyo Kids Co.,Ltd., Minami Machi Bugyousho Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minEarth, no longer able to sustain life due to the rapid development of human civilization, was abandoned. Leaving Terra behind, mankind set out in search of new planetary systems to inhabit. With this cause in mind a new unified government was formed and dubbed the Superior Domination. Now spread across the cosmos, humanity lives in peace, their lives dictated by Superior Domination s computers. Jomy, a young man fast approaching his fourteenth birthday, stands at the brink of his adult life. On the day of his adulthood exam, his mind races with the remnants of dreams that haunt him in the dead of sleep. Mu, a word unheard amongst the denizens of the human systems, plays upon his lips. Abilities previously unknown soon manifest within, and Jomy s race towards adulthood becomes frenzied fleeing from the powers that be and toward the Terra.
- TV-Series, 500 (2007)Naruto ShippudenPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minNaruto Uzumaki is back! After two and a half years of training on the road with Jiraiya of the Sannin, Naruto is back in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and he's ready to show off his new skills. He and Sakura team up to take on their old master Kakashi, who's pretty impressed with their progress. They'll have plenty of opportunity to put it into action when news arrives from the Sand Village that Gaara, Naruto's former rival and now Kazekage of the Sand, has been kidnapped! And the culprits are the very same group who are after Naruto--the Akatsuki!
- OVA, 1 (2010)One Piece Film: Strong World - Episode 0Toei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~18min
- TV-Series, 131 (2015)Dragon Ball SuperToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minAfter defeating Majin Buu, life is peaceful once again. Ordered by Chi-chi to earn money, Goku works even as he wants to train even more. Meanwhile, Goten, about to become a brother-in-law to Videl, sets out on a journey with Trunks to find her a present.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ajin: Demi-HumanPolygon PicturesThrillerManga~24min17 years ago, immortals first appeared on the battlefields of Africa. Later, rare, unknown new immortal lifeforms began appearing among humans, and they became known as "Ajin" (demi-humans). Just before summer vacation, a Japanese high school student is instantly killed in a traffic accident on his way home from school. However, he is revived, and a price is placed on his head. Thus begins a boy's life on the run from all of humankind.
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Birdy the Mighty: Decode 2A-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaManga~24minBirdy and Tsutomu are still co-existing in the same body, as Birdy continues her duties as Federation Investigator and celebrity persona, and Tsutomu seeks to balance them with his normal everyday life. When a criminal group connected to the Ryunka incident escape from custody, hiding themselves and their alien identities on Earth, Birdy and Tsutomu are thrown back into action. It seems, however, that there are other forces involved, as well as old faces, which give Birdy time to reflect on the past, and the people that influenced her.
- Movie, 1 (1988)AkiraTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~121minIn 1988, the landmark Anime film AKIRA, by director Katsuhiro Otomo, defined the cutting edge of Anime around the world. By today's standards, Akira remains the pinnacle of cel animation and retains the explosive impact of its highly detailed animation and its intensely violent saga of power and corruption. Neo-Tokyo has risen from the ashes of World War III to become a dark and dangerous megalopolis infested with gangs and terrorists. The government seethes with corruption and only maintains a token control over the powerful military that prevents total chaos and hides the secrets of the past. Childhood friends Tetsuo and Kaneda plunge into Neo-Tokyo's darkest secret when their motorcycle gang encounters a military operation to retrieve an escaped experimental subject. Tetsuo, captured by the military, is subjected to experiments that make him a powerful psychic, but, unfortunately for Neo-Tokyo, Tetsuo's powers rage out of control and he lashes out at the world that has oppressed him! Nothing can stop the destructive forces that Tetsuo wields except possibly the last boy to destroy Tokyo.
- OVA, 1 (2019)Mob Psycho 100 II OVABONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2008)Bleach The Movie 3: Fade To BlackPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~95minA mysterious figure has broken into Mayuri Kurotsuchi's laboratory in the Seireitei. Rukia witnesses this catastrophe, and the intruders abduct Rukia as she feels something inside of her fade away. Meanwhile, in the World of the Living, Ichigo and Kon experience a strange disturbance and head to Kisuke Urahara's shop for some answers. When Kisuke informs them about the destruction of the Seireitei, the two set out for the Soul Society. What awaits Ichigo in the devastated Seireitei, however, are Soul Reapers who seem to have lost all memory related to both him and Rukia. Ichigo must find out what happened to Rukia and try to save her before the two are forced to part ways forever!
- Bonus, 1 (2016)Charlotte: Extra EpisodeP.A. Works Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)TrigunMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~25minVash The Stampede is a wanted man with a habit of turning entire towns into rubble. The price on his head is a fortune, and his path of destruction reaches across the arid wastelands of a desert planet. Unfortunately, most encounters with the spiky-haired gunslinger don't end well for the bounty hunters who catch up with him; someone almost always gets hurt - and it's never Vash. Oddly enough, for such an infamous fugitive, there's no proof that he's ever taken a life. In fact, he's a pacifist with a doughnut obsession who's more doofus than desperado. There's a whole lot more to him than his reputation lets on - Vash the Stampede definitely ain't your typical outlaw.
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)BokuranoGonzo K.K.DramaManga~23minDuring a summer camp, 15 children, 8 males and 7 females, find a grotto by the sea. Deep within they discover working computers and some electronic equipment, and later the owner, a man called Kokopelli. Kokopelli claimed to be a programmer working on a brand new game, in which a large robot has to defend the Earth against fifteen alien invasions. He persuades the children to test the game and sign a contract. All but one of them signs; barely a moment later they mysteriously awaken on the shore believing what happened was just a dream.
- TV-Series, 291 (1989)Dragon Ball ZToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minGoku is back with his new son, Gohan, but just when things are getting settled down, the adventures continue. Whether he is facing enemies such as Frieza, Cell, or Buu, Goku is proven to be an elite of his own and discovers his race, Saiyan and is able to reach Super Saiyan 3 form. He meets many new people, gaining allies and well as enemies, as he still finds time to raise a family and be the happy-go-lucky Saiyan he is.
- TV-Series, 24 (2010)A Certain Magical Index IIJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~25minIndex is still a fugitive and many powerful magical organizations and individuals want to take her to use the books in her memory, eliminating her in the process. War between those organizations is also starting to emerge. Index can only rely on her friend Tōma, who has always protected her, along with Misaka and other friends from the Academy.
- Movie, 1 (2013)A Certain Magical Index: The Miracle of EndymionJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~90minOn the day Tōma Kamijō and Index see Academy City's space elevator, Endymion in the distance, they meet a Level 0 girl with an amazing singing voice, Arisa Meigo. As the three enjoy their time together after school, magic-user Stiyl Magnus suddenly attacks them. His target: Arisa. Why would a girl from the science side be targeted by someone from the magic side, Tōma wonders. In the chaos of Stiyl's attack, he tells Tōma, Index and Arisa that she might cause a war between the magic side and the science side.
- Web, 2 (2020)My Hero Academia: Make It! Do-or-Die Survival TrainingBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 13 (2004)New Getter RoboBrain's BaseActionOriginal Work~25minHuge monsters stalk the earth! Resembling the ancient legends of Oni, the monsters begin attacking the laboratory where Prof. Saotome developing the Getter Robo, a robot so powerful it overwhelms ordinary pilots! Prof. Saotome then locates three of the most dangerous men on the planet to draft as pilots: Ryoma the fighter, Hayato the bezerker and Benkei the giant!
- TV-Series, 52 (2006)KekkaishiSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minYoshimori Sumimura is a 14-year-old student at Karasumori School. Following a tradition come down through generations, he is the 22nd Kekkaishi of the Sumimura clan. But he's also constantly fighting with his rival, Tokine Yukimura - a Kekkaishi herself and his childhood friend - about who is the rightful heir to the magical barrier arts. Protecting people from danger and growing stronger, Yoshimori will battle the forces of evil and protect the school grounds again tonight!
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)KGoHandsActionOriginal Work~24minAshinaka High School is known for its unique setting: the entire campus is built on an island. Yashiro Isana, aka Shiro, is having lunch with a cat on one of the school rooftops. After his lunch break, Shiro goes on an errand for his classmate Kukuri to prepare for their upcoming school festival, only to be chased by some intimidating-looking men.
- TV-Series, 112 (1992)Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost FilesPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minFrom cutting classes to brawling in the streets, Yusuke Urameshi is not your typical role model. In fact, this kid’s nothing more than a fourteen-year-old delinquent with a talent for trouble. But in a single selfless act Yusuke dies while saving another. For such noble sacrifice he is given a second chance at life, but it’s to be a life far different than the one left behind. Now a Spirit Detective, the young man must track down demons and humans alike who desire to rule over the three realms of reality.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Natsume Yujin-cho the Movie: Ephemeral BondShuka Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~104min
- TV-Series, 10 (2013)Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?diomedéa inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIzayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasukabe are three "special" teenagers, who want something different than their current lives. Suddenly, they receive invitations to a world called "Little Garden" from Black Rabbit and get transported to where a completely new world filled with adventure and challenges await them and will put their "gifts" to the test.
- Movie, 1 (2003)One Piece: The Adventure of Dead EndToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~95minLuffy and crew arrive at the harbour of Anabaru. The local casino is holding a competition in which the winner will obtain a huge monetary reward if he reaches the finishing line first. Nami is elated and decides to participate in the competition. However, there is a conspiracy going behind the competition and the mastermind is an ex-military commander, Gasparde. His plan is to lure all the pirates to the military base and send them to their deaths. Luffy and gang have to overcome the numerous tests and tribulations along the way to complete this dead-end adventure.
- TV-Series, 24 (2012)Accel WorldSUNRISE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIn year 2046, Haruyuki Arita a small and heavyset boy is on the lowest of the social rungs of his school. Often a victim of bullying, he is frequently retiring to the virtual world where he can pursue his hobby, Squash. When Kuroyukihime, the most popular girl in school broke his (normally unbeatable) record, she made him a special offer. She introduces him to a mysterious program called Brain Burst which is a virtual reality game taking place in the so called Accelerated World (Accel World). The program offers him the possibility to slow down time, but everything comes at a price...
- Movie, 1 (2003)InuYasha: The Movie 3 - Swords of an Honorable RulerSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~99minBlurb: Many years ago, the Great Dog Demon wielded the Three Swords of the Fang. Upon his death, he bequeathed a sword to each of his sons, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, leaving the third sword, the wrath-filled Sounga, locked away forever. Now that the Sounga’s power has been awakened, these two battling brothers must put away their sibling rivalry and face off against a force that spells doom for all mankind!
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Btooom!MADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minSakamoto Ryota is an unemployed 22 year old who lives with his mother and spends his days doing nothing but playing video games. In the real world, there may be nothing special about him, but online, he's one of the world's top players of the combat game called Btooom. One day, he awakes on what appears to be a tropical island, though he has no memory of how he got there or why. While exploring the island, Ryota runs into a mysterious being who attacks him by throwing a strange looking bomb at him. Ryota then realizes that both his life is in danger, and that he has somehow become trapped in a real-life version of his favorite game. Ryota and the other "players" must now survive through the nightmare to figure out the reason why they ended up in the game in the first place.
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)Fate/stay nightStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minThe Holy War Begins... Ten years ago master there was a secret war fought by master mages with their servants in order to obtain the Holy Grail and the result was devastating to everyone. Today, the Holy Grail is beginning again with new masters. One such master, Shirou, must now come to grips with the reality of the secret world of war mages and their summoned servants when he unknowingly summons his own servant, Saber; the one said to be the most powerful servant of them all. Perhaps, Shirou will be the one to prevent the destruction that had marked the first war.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Dragon Ball Z: Battle of GodsToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~85minBeerus, the God of Destruction, travels to Earth in search of a good fight. Only Goku, humanity’s greatest hero, can ascend to the level of a Super Saiyan God and stop Beerus’s rampage!
- OVA, 1 (2002)KigekiStudio 4°CGhost Stories~10minDuring Ireland's War of Independence, a five year old girl set out to save her village from the English army, by trying to find the rumored skilled swordsman living in a nearby castle, who only takes books of a certain genre as payment, only known as the Black Swordsman.
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)My OtomeSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minThey possess the powers of a lost era, serving as the peacekeepers and protectors of the numerous kingdoms on the planet Earl; they are the Otome. And for Arika Yumemiya, the dream of becoming a Meister Otome has brought her through the desert to the Windbloom Kingdom where she hopes to train at the prestigious Garderobe Academy. However gaining admittance to the Academy won't be as easy as she thinks it is. Not only will she find herself rescuing the soon to be Queen of the Kingdom, fending off a giant mechanized warrior, and discovering her latent powers as an Otome, she'll also have to win a battle against an established Otome in order to be admitted. And even if she makes it in, how is she going to pay those school fees?
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)A Certain Scientific AcceleratorJ.C.STAFFActionManga~24minThe espers of Academy City are divided into six levels: “Level 0” espers are those who have no power at all, while “Level 5” espers are almost god-like and at the top of the food chain. So far, however, only seven espers have made it to “Level 5” and the strongest of them is known as Accelerator! Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator, the anime adaptation of Kazuma Kamachi’s “Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: To Aru Kagaku no Ippou Tsuukou” light novel from the extensive Index franchise, revolves around exactly this strongest “Level 5” esper, who lost a lot of his power after rescuing the small and cheerful Last Order. So while Accelerator is in the hospital recuperating, he enjoys a relatively quiet time until he saves the life of a stranger, Esther Rosenthal, who carries a picture of Last Order. As it turns out, a sinister organization called “Disciplinary Action” is targeting Last Order to exploit her for a dangerous mission. With “Disciplinary Action” already on Last Order’s trail, it’s once again up to Accelerator to protect his little friend and save Academy City. This time, however, he’s not on his own …
- OVA, 1 (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Sukue! Kyuujo Kunren!BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~26min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerSSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minSet 10 years after the events in Lyrical Nanoha A's, now three Rank S mages, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are working for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Following Hayate's dream to make her own division that helps into all kind of disasters, including the Lost Logia cases, Fate and Nanoha including their own trainees, create Riot Force 6. Unfortunately not all can go as planned, because uncontrolled Lost Logia will get in the way of Riot Force 6 and is up to Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to deal with them while training their new trainees and helping with other tasks that arise along the way.
- OVA, 1 (2010)Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Misaka-san wa Ima Chuumoku no Mato desu karaJ.C.STAFFActionManga~34minAfter the Level Upper incident, Misaka Mikoto has a strange sensation that someone is watching her. Different from the usual attention she gets, this piercing sensation starts to disturb her greatly. Committed to help her roommate, Kuroko Shirai asks their mutual friends Kazari Uiharu and Ruiko Saten to help solve this mysterious case.
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Kaze no StigmaGonzo K.K.Action ComedyLight Novel~24minWhen the family business is fire, and you can’t handle the heat, it’s time to look for a new line of work – and maybe a new family, too. Kazuma is a descendent of an ancient clan skilled in the magical Fire Arts. Unfortunately for him, the gift seems to have skipped a generation. Defeated by his younger, female cousin, Ayano, in a battle to become the clan’s successor, Kazuma is exiled with only the smoldering burn of failure to keep him company. But now he’s back, risen from the ashes and armed with a powerful new mojo that’s sure to fan the flames of the family rivalry. The cooler he gets – the hotter she burns, and when Wind and Fire collide, Tokyo is caught in the eye of the storm.
- TV-Series, 24 (2001)XMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~24minBased on the series from the international manga powerhouse CLAMP. Kamui stands alone at the crossroads between salvation and Armageddon. Destiny demands that this tormented young man decide the fate of a world he no longer belongs in. Torn between rival orders of superhuman warriors, the time has come for Kamui to choose his side. Either he fights with the Dragons of Heaven – fights to save civilization and the two friends he swore to always protect, or he must draw swords alongside the Dragons of Earth and deliver a death blow to the human race. Whatever his choice, there will be consequences. Friends will change. Friends will die. Life will never be the same. There’s a last time for everything. That time is now.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Kara no Kyoukai Remix: Gate of Seventh Heavenufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~60min
- OVA, 13 (2003)Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - SanctuaryToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minHades is planning to take over the world, to achieve that goal, he sends out deceased Gold Saints to take Athena's head. Seiya and the other Bronze Saints come to help but their help isn't appreciated by the remainig Gold Saints that are still alive.