- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Active Raid 2ndProduction IMS Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Kishin Taisen Gigantic FormulaBrain's BaseActionOriginal Work~25min2035 A.D. The heads of ancient giant idols were excavated all over the world. Using those twelve stones statues, Humanity had barely overcome the threat of extinction called the "Equatorial Winter". But the stone statues had forced Humanity to contruct colossal suits of armor as their bodies and demanded that the humans fight each other.
- OVA, 1 (2007)Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Ore no Gurren wa Pikka Pika!!Gainax Co., Ltd.Action Comedy~12min
- Music Video, 8 (2008)Gurren Lagann Parallel WorksAction ComedyOriginal Work~4min
- TV-Series, 39 (2005)Gaiking: Legend of Daiku-MaryuToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~25minFive years ago, Daiya Tsuwabuki went on a fishing trip with his father, when giant monsters attacked them. While he was saved by a mysterious group of people, his father went missing. In the present, Daiya believes that the monsters were real & that his missing father is still alive, despite the disbelief of others. All of a sudden, monsters similar to the ones in Daiya's past began to attack the city. In the process, he meets Gaiking, a giant mech. Daiya eventually gets into Gaiking, and defeats the monster. However, he soon finds out that the owners of Gaiking are the Daikû Maryû, the same group that rescued Daiya five years ago. Soon afterwards, Daiya joins the group in their mission to enter the underground world known as Darius in order to prevent the monsters from taking over the outside world, as well as to find his father.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Macross FB7: Ore no Uta o Kike!Satelight Inc.ActionOriginal Work~90minThe war between the Macross 7, the Sound Forces and the Proto Devil are a mystery and the legendary band Fire Bomber have become a myth. Until Ozuma Lee receives a mysterious tape about the events of the war. They slowly discover the truth behind the mysterious lead singer of Fire Bomber, Nekki Basara.
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)DemonbaneViewworks Co., Ltd.Action ComedyVisual Novel~24minKuro Daijuuji is a poor detective living in Arkham City. One day, he was requested by Ruri Hado of Hado Financial Group, to search for a magic book. While he initially refused, Ruri offered him a large sum of money upon completion of her request, in which bribed Kuro to accept. As Kuro searches for the book, he unexpectedly runs into Al, a pretty girl that is actually a powerful grimoire. They forge a contract with each other, bestowing Kuro with powerful magic. Soon afterwards, Al also activates Demonbane, a deus machina owned by the Hado Financial Group, to combat the mechanical menace from the Black Lodge. With this, the war between the Hado Financial Group and the Black Lodge begins....
- TV-Series, 50 (2009)Battle Spirits: Shounen Gekiha DanSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOther~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)BBK/BRNKSanzigen Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work~24minReturning to Japan after having been away for 10 years, Azuma Akira finds himself attacked and captured by armed strangers. What saves him is his childhood friend, the girl Ōgon Asabuki, and the Bubuki that had become her right hand.
- TV-Series, 13 (2007)GR: Giant RoboACGT Co., Ltd.ActionManga~26minThe hero is Daisaku Kusama who encounters an enormous robot "Giant Robo 1 (GR1)" at ruins in Okinawa. He makes a contract with an ancient to be the commander of GR1. Daisaku is genetically modified to become one with GR1 to fight. The ally organization is "UNISOM." The enemy organization is "Gigantic Rebellion Operators (GRO)." They manipulate Giant Robos and start "armored terrorism" through the world. The mysterious girl in this anime is V. V is a girl who appears in front of Daisaku like an illusion. Her relationship between the GR is unkown.
- TV-Series, 25 (2000)Argento SomaSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minTakuto is a gifted young man & considered by most to be something of a genius. When toakuto is involved in a freak accident during a secret experiment and dies ryu soma is born. And the only thing on his mind is revenge.
- OVA, 1 (1999)Break AgeRipple FilmAction~43min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)Super Robot Wars OG: Divine WarsOLM, Inc.ActionVideo Game~25minIt is two hundred years after the beginning of the Space Era, when human civilization on Earth began expanding into space. However, by the start of the 21st century, two meteors struck the planet, sending humanity into chaos. By the year 179 of the Space Era, secret technology, dubbed Extra-Over Technology, or EOT, was discovered by the Earth Federal Government within a third meteor that hit Earth in the Marquesas Islands of the South Pacific. Dr. Bian Zoldark, head of the EOTI Institute (Extra-Over Technological Investigative Institute), had evidence the creators of the EOT were heading to Earth, in order to reclaim it...or worse, invade the planet. In order to defend humanity from extraterrestrial threats, the government begins to research and develop humanoid mecha called Personal Troopers.
- TV-Series, 26 (2003)Gad GuardGonzo K.K., Amber Film Works Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~24minIt’s the future, and humanity is worn out. Hajiki’s struggling to make ends meet on the hard-luck streets of Night Town, where everyone is fighting for the same thing: the Gad. If you’ve got a Gad, you’ve got the power of a robotic Techode at your disposal. And if you've got a Techode - you've got a chance. Hajiki is about to find out just how much life can change when machine and man form an incredible bond.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)ListenersMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Gekijouban Rockman.EXE - Hikari to Yami no ProgramXEBECAdventureVideo Game~48minThe Dematerialization Phenomenon, in which the real world becomes digital, has become a problem and must be resolved immediately. After hearing of this incident, Netto and Rockman left off after their father and Network Researcher, Yuuichirou. He also had found news of an invasion in the computer of the Trinity Brain trust company: 'The Earth itself will understand the way things stand in the cyber world'. In order to destroy the program causing the incident, Netto and Rockman have to go deep underground. But old enemies await them there, as well as new ones. As they fought each other, the vicious cyber-life, Nebula Grey, awakens. The Dematerialization Phenomenon will not be stopped unless Nebula Grey is defeated.
- TV-Series, 58 (2012)Little Battlers eXperience WOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~25minOne year after the fight with the Innovators, a new terrorist organization called the Detectors threatens the world using LBXs. Ban joins up with new and old friends to stop the Detectors.
- TV-Series, 26 (1999)Dai-Guard: Terrestrial Defense CorpXEBECAdventureOriginal Work~23minTo defend our planet against alien invaders, Earth's greatest minds assembled to design a giant robot called Dai-Guard.
- TV-Series, 26 (2010)HeromanBONES Inc.ActionManga~25minAn American kid named Joey lives in an urban city & has always wanted to become a hero. Unfortunately he's just an orphan working part time to support his grandma and himself. After he watched a toy commercial on a new robot action figure, Joey believe he'll gain strength if he obtains one. The only robot toy he can get his hands on is a broken one that was abandon by a rich school bully. Feeling pity for the trashed action figure, Joey took it home to repair it. Little did he know, that once he repairs the toy, it'll make his hero dream become a reality.
- TV-Series, 26 (2009)Mazinger Edition Z: The Impact!Code, Bee MediaActionOriginal Work~25minDeveloped from Japanium ore is the super energy, Photon Power. Seeking this energy is Dr. Hell, a madman craving world domination who along with his subordinates Baron Ashura and Count Brocken, commands the Machine Beasts excavated from Bardos Island (believed to be Rhodes) to attack the Photon Power Lab and take it for himself. Meeting the attack head on is our hero, the hot-blooded teenager Kouji Kabuto who pilots the super robot Mazinger Z, constructed by his grandfather Juzo and made from the strongest metal Chogokin Z. But in this battle between Dr. Hell and the Kabuto family, many legends surrounding the Mycenaean Civilization and Bardos Island, as well as the secrets of Mazinger Z remain shrouded in mystery.
- Movie, 1 (2007)Gekijouban AquarionSatelight Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~116min
- TV-Series, 13 (2007)Koutetsushin JeegActas Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minThe story of Kotetsushin Jeeg takes place fifty years after the original and features a new cast of characters - primarily the new main character Kenji Kusanagi, a high school student and motorcycle racer who becomes Kotetsushin Jeeg to fight the sudden reappearance of (Haniwa Phantom Gods, or clay robots) from the Jamada Empire ruled by Queen Himika.
- Web, 1 (2014)Until You Come to Me.Studio KharaIndefinite~7minVarious omnibus animations produced with love and energy, regardless of any genres.
- TV-Series, 75 (1981)Taiyou no Kiba DagramSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minCrinn Cashim, a member of the guerilla group "Fang of the Sun" pilots the mecha "Dougram" to combat the forces occupying the planet of Deloyer, in order to gain the freedom and independence of the planet of Deloyer from the Earth Federation.
- OVA, 3 (1985)Fight!! Iczer OneAnime International Co., Inc.ActionManga~31min"The biological combat android Iczer-1 travels to Earth. Her mission is to defend the planet from Cthuwolf invaders, but in order to power her battlesuit she needs to unite with a partner in body and mind. Nagisa is a human girl who has lost her parents to the Cthuwolf. Nagisa's psychic power can give Iczer-1 the strength to fight, and her love can give Iczer-1 what she needs to win. Directed by Toshihiro Hirano, director of Magic Knights Rayearth, Vampire Princess Miyu, and Macross: Do you Remember Love Mecha Designes by the legendary Masami Obari, of Battle Arena Toshinden and Fatal Fury fame. "
- Movie, 1 (2016)Majestic Prince: Genetic AwakeningSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd., Orange Co., Ltd.ActionManga~80min
- OVA, 6 (1990)Adventures With Iczer 3Anime International Co., Inc.ActionManga~30minWhen Iczer 1 defeated Big Gold, she thought that the evil had been destroyed. But, years later, when a new threat from an old enemy manifests itself, only the immense power of Iczer 3 has any hope of saving all life in the universe!
- TV-Special, 1 (2012)Rinne no Lagrange: Kamogawa MemoriaActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Godannar (Season 2)OLM, Inc., Anime International Co., Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minFive years ago, while battling an alien force known as the "Mimesis," Dannar pilot Goh Saruwatari first met Anna Aoi. Today, on the day of their wedding, the ceremony is interrupted when the Mimesis strike again. As Goh struggles in his battle against the alien threat, Anna stumbles upon a top secret robot known as the "Neo-Okusaer" and uses it as a last-resort to save her fiancee. At that moment, Dannar and Neo-Okusaer merge to become the mighty robot "Godannar."
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Active RaidProduction IMS Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24minSet in a part of Tokyo that has descended into a quagmire, the story follows Unit 8 of the 5th Special Public Security Section's 3rd Mobile Assault Division — popularly called "The Eighth" — who don powered armor "Willware" exoskeletons to counter the rise in crime. Assistant inspector Asami Kazari is assigned to The Eighth with the task of assessing the unit's status and reporting it to her superiors. But her true goal is to rehabilitate this sloppy, haphazard, justice-less group.
- TV-Series, 12 (2005)Yuusha Ou GaoGaiGar Final Grand Glorious GatheringSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minThis is the story of the brave men and women who will defend our world. On a desolate road in the snowy mountains, a childless couple wished upon a falling star. The star is revealed to be Galeon, a mechanical lion who delivers the baby Mamoru into their arms. Mamoru grows into an ordinary grade school student, until the day when his class is caught up in a ferocious attack by the mechanoid alien Zonders. Drawn by the power of his mysterious origins, Mamoru becomes a member of 3G, joining the ranks of humanity's bravest defenders. They wage all out war against the Zonders with they’re advanced vehicles, weapons and AI robots. When their backs are up against the wall, Gai Fuses with Galeon and 3G's Gao Machines to form the indomitable King of all robots: GaoGaiGar! But even in the face of these awe inspiring machines, the bravery of humanity in its darkest hour is the true Key to Victory!
- TV-Series, 48 (1998)Neo RangaPierrot Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work~15minAcross the ocean, on the tiny island kingdom of Barou, something wakes an ancient god-Neo Ranga-from his slumber. He is drawn to Tokyo, and nothing's going to stop him as he searches for Minami, Ushio and Yuuhi, three beautiful sisters who are unwittingly linked to him. But instead of rolling out the red carpet, the military rolls out the weaponry, and things start to get nasty. As Neo Ranga goes on his rough-and-tumble, crush-and-crumble romp through the city, the mystery grows. Is he a vehicle for corruption, or is he simply uncovering what already dwells within the city? Is he a messenger with a warning for humankind, or just a big boy out for a good time? Can Ranga defeat the military's fully-loaded ACE robot and the power-mad pilot who's out to blast him to bits? When they're forced to confront him - and each other - will the people of Tokyo actually learn anything from all this? And what's behind Ranga's mysterious eyes?
- Movie, 1 (2003)RahXephon: The Motion Picture - Pluralitas ConcentioBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~116minAyato Kamina was separated from the girl he loved, Haruka Mishima, when an event occurred that was thought to have killed everyone outside of Tokyo. But one day three years later, invaders suddenly attacked the city. It was then that he meets an agent of TERRA, Haruka Shitow, who tells him that she will give him the truth about the world. It is the beginning of a series of strange events, which involve him activating a giant mecha, the RahXephon and finding out that many people, including his own mother, has blue blood, and that he was actually living in a self-encased dimension where time moves slower than that of the outside world.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Daimidaler: Prince vs. Penguin EmpireTNKAction ComedyManga~24minIn order to fight against the mysterious "Penguin Empire" from interfering world peace, secret organization "Prince Beauty Parlor" has developed a giant robot that powered by a rare special energy source called "Hi-ERo particles." Organization member Kyōko Sonan has located an ordinary high school student Kōichi Madanbashi with high amount of Hi-ERo particles within his body, making him a suitable candidate for the pilot of the giant robot, but there is only one way to release it: allow Madanbashi to harass her with lewd behavior.
- TV-Series, 12 (2005)Jinki: Extendfeel.ActionManga~23minIn 13-year-old Aoba Tsuzaki’s world, everything seems normal. An over-the-top modeling fanatic, she spends her days locked in her room, happily building plastic robots. But rumbling beneath the surface, an evil enemy of mankind (the Ancient Jinki) threatens to destroy the Earth. And when a cross-dressing kidnapper brings Aoba face-to-face with a real fighting machine, her robot dreams give way to frightening nightmares. She is unwittingly recruited into Angel, an elite fighting force who not only pits its giant robots against the Ancient Jinki, but against an unseen evil that is working behind the scenes. Jinki:Extend is a world of explosive action, arresting intrigue, and battle-trained babes who are bent on revenge! Nothing is what it seems, and no one can be trusted. But one thing is for sure: she’s in for a seriously wild ride!
- OVA, 3 (1997)I Dream of MimiHentaiManga~28minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Gin’iro no OlynssisToei Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel~23minIt is the year 3567 and an Olynssis barrier that disrupts space and time covers all of Earth. The planet is also being overrun by organic machines called Gardeners, which seek to exterminate all humans on the planet. Tokito Aizawa is part of a group of hunters who destroys Gardeners and sells the scraps. Although, after encountering a girl named Tea, who calls him 'Koichi', and her machine, Silver, his life becomes more complicated.
- TV-Series, 37 (1983)Plawres SanshirouKaname ProductionGanbatteOriginal Work~24minPlawres is a wrestling game that the players make their robots, which are about 30 cm tall, fight in the ring. The main character, Sugata Sanshiro, is a plawres player. Using his plawrestler, Juohmaru, he beats strong rivals.
- TV-Series, 13 (2003)GodannarAnime International Co., Inc., OLM, Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minFive years ago, as the Mimetic Beasts laid waste to Japan, Dannar Pilot Go saved young Anna Aoi's life. Now, as they prepare to march down the aisle, a new Beast appears and Go is summoned into battle once more. But he's not going alone if his blushing bride to be can help it! It's a honeymoon from hell as two stubborn mecha pilots bump heads, egos and other bits; but if Anna and Go can mate their robots' interlocking parts, they'll form the ultimate marriage of man, woman and machine!
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Dai-Shogun: Great RevolutionJ.C.STAFF, ACGT Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24minIn the late Edo period, Japan had experienced an unprecedented crisis by Kurofune (Black Ships), the ships from foreign countries. But a giant robot called Onigami, which has existed since ancient time, dispelled the Kurofune ships and the exclusion of foreigners was accomplished. The story begins in Japan where Meiji restoration in 1868 didn't happen.