- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Web, 1 (2016)Erased 1-6 DigestA-1 Pictures Inc.ThrillerManga~17min
- TV-Series, 52 (2011)B-Daman CrossfireSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.AdventureOther~15min
- TV-Series, 127 (2008)Inazuma ElevenOLM, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~25minThe main character, Endou Mamoru, is a very talented goalkeeper and the grandson of one of the strongest goalkeepers in Japan, who died before he was born. Even though his skills are incredible, his school lacks a real soccer club as the 6 other members don't appear very interested even in training. But as soon as a mysterious forward called Gouenji moves to Endou's town, and the club receives a challenge by the 40-year Football Frontier championship holder, Teikoku Academy, the young goalkeeper sets out to find and recruit members for his soccer team.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back - EvolutionOLM Digital, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~98min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Seton Academy: Join the Pack!Studio GokumiComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)AnisavaComedy~5min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)ID: InvadedNAZAction DramaOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2saetta inc.ComedyManga~?min
- Music Video, 1 (2020)Stand up! Blaze up!IndefiniteOriginal Work~5min
- CM, 1 (2019)Cue!?Video Game~2min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Pop Team EpicKamikazedouga Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 214 (2014)Yo-Kai WatchOLM, Inc.ComedyVideo Game~23minWhen Keita frees Whisper, a ghost-like yōkai, from 190 years of imprisonment, Whisper pledges to protect Keita from supernatural dangers. Whisper also gives Keita a watch that allows Keita to see other yōkai. Together with the twin-tailed cat spirit Jibanyan, they encounter lots of yōkai-related problems and solve them.
- TV-Series, 150 (2017)Boruto: Naruto Next GenerationsPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 97 (2018)GeGeGe no KitaroToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~23min
- Web, 1 (2019)Charlie no Ichinichi?~3minCharlie no Ichinichi is an anime short about the Taiwanese smartphone game Sabaku.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Selector Infected WixossJ.C.STAFFDramaOriginal Work~24minWIXOSS is a card game that's popular with teenagers. Supposedly there exist "LRIG Cards," female character cards with wills of their own. Special girls can hear the voices of the LRIGs, and those who possess them are called "Selectors." These Selectors have card battles in a dimension that other humans cannot access. It's said that whoever triumphs in these battles will have their wish granted. Ruko Kominato is the latest girl to find a LRIG card. She names hers Tama, and without any further explanation is thrown into her life as a Selector.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)FreezingACGT Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24minEager to follow in the footsteps of his fallen sister, Kazuya enrolls at West Genetics Academy, a training facility for buxom heroes known as Pandoras. These courageous schoolgirls are genetically enhanced with enough sex appeal to cripple a man - and the superhuman strength to slaughter aliens by the dozen. Kazuya's role is that of Limiter, a Pandora's battle partner, and he quickly sets his sights on the most feared beauty in school, Satellizer el Brigette. This full-figured annihilator of aliens is as desirable as she is deadly, but rubbing her the wrong way could lead to gross bodily harm. Can Kazuya forge a bond with his new partner and rise to the top of the ranks at West Genetics? Or will he fall victim to the mysterious bloodlust lurking within Satellizer?
- Movie, 1 (2006)Bleach the Movie: Memories of NobodyPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~87minAfter unidentified beings known as "Blanks" start popping up, they are soon followed by a Soul Reaper named Senna who makes them disappear. Puzzled by these unknown beings and the even more mysterious girl, Ichigo and Rukia set out to learn more, but uncover an evil plot when a menacing clan tries to kidnap Senna. Banished from the Soul Society long ago, the clan's leader is sending the World of the Living and the Soul Society on a collision course, and Senna seems to be the key to his diabolical plot for revenge. Can Ichigo and his fellow Soul Reapers save the two worlds from annihilation?
- TV-Series, 52 (2015)Turning Mecard?~26min
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Tokyo Ravens8bitAction DramaLight Novel~24minIn the "Great Disaster," Japan has been thrown into chaos by onmyouji (a kind of magician). Harutora Tsuchimikado was born into an onmyouji family, but has no power whatsoever. His childhood friend Natsume (another member of the Tsuchimikado family) appears to him one day to take him up the promise he made long ago to become her shikigami (familiar). A battle between onmyouji is about to begin.
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan - Demon CapitalStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minRikou Nura lives in a house of spirits with his grandfather Nurarihyon, who also leads the demonic clan Nura Youkai. Rikou is due to succeed his grandfather as clan head but recoils from his demonic side and determines to do good deeds in order to become more human. However, will the power his demonic capacities afford him eventually lure him along the path trodden by his ancestors?
- TV-Series, 23 (1999)Orphen RevengeJ.C.STAFFAdventureLight Novel~24minOrphen and his gang has set out on an all new adventure with many monsters to battle. Little time for rest and relaxation. Licorice, a new friend who joins the gang, was sent by the Royal order of Knights to find Orphen. Many mysterious shadows are over head, including a mysterious woman named Esperanza and a man named Mcgregor and his ties to other magicians disappearances and a Green Haired young girl.
- TV-Series, 78 (2003)Sonic XTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game~25minOn a mission to save his friend, Sonic accidentaly sets off a machine that performs Chaos Control, warping him, his friends, and Eggman, to a world of humans. Sonic and Co. find a boy named Chris Thorndyke, who they befriend as they take on Dr. Eggman to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds, stop the water-creature Chaos, and save the world from the Ultimate Lifeform.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Fairy GoneP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minIn the world of Fairy Gone, where animals are possessed by fairies and thus exhibit special powers, humans surgically remove the fairies from the bodies of the animals to transplant them into themselves. This allows for those fairies to be summoned and used as weapons by those who underwent the surgery—the so-called Fairy Soldiers. Now, after a long war has finally ended, these Fairy Soldiers—once the deciding factor in the war—have lost their purpose in life and struggle to reintegrate into society. They ended up in many layers of society; some are terrorists, some are mafiosi, others go on to become government officials. Nine years after the end of the war, Marlya is a rookie in Dorothea, an organization dedicated to investigating and reducing fairy-related crimes and incidents. Even in times of peace, the government apparatus is anything but stable. Many criminals still face the scars of the past and terrorists seek revenge. Some Fairy Soldiers are searching for their own justice in this chaotic post-war world.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Dimension W3Hz Inc., Orange Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24minHumanity harnessed a new inexhaustible energy from inventions called "Coils" in 2051. In 2072, a skilled recovery specialist named Kyōma Mabuchi encounters a mysterious, beautiful woman right in the middle of a certain job. It is a fateful encounter that opens the door to the new dimension "W." (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)In/SpectreBrain's BaseAction DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Smile Down the RunwayEzo'laSlice of Life DramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 23 (2019)Welcome to Demon-School! Iruma-kunBANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~25minIn Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, the anime adaptation to Osamu Nishi’s manga of the same name, we follow the 14-year-old Suzuki Iruma. Suzuki is a good young man who will always gladly help the people around him, whether they ask him to or not. Even the most unreasonable requests the 14-year-old simply cannot refuse … He just can’t bring himself to say “no”. The blame also lies with his rather irresponsible parents, because no sooner had the boy been able to stand on his own than they dragged him along on trips into the wilderness. A normal childhood was out of the question … And Suzuki’s life continues just as irresponsibly, for in a world in which many parents sell their children to demons as snacks in order to satisfy their own worldly desires, he, too, one day finds himself in a demon’s home as the demon’s property. However, while he already makes peace with his situation and waits for his last hour to come, the demon announces that he will be Suzuki’s grandfather from now on and that he should feel right at home here! But that’s not all, because Suzuki’s new grandpa is also the principal of the demon school, that Suzuki now has to attend and his first day as an “undercover appetiser” at a school full of demons is anything but uneventful …
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Oda Cinnamon NobunagaPierrot Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2006)Eternal AliceTrinet Entertainment, Inc.ActionManga~25minAruto Kirihara lives with his dotting sister Kiraha in a stylized German town. He is in love with Lewis Caroll's Alice in Wonderland stories, and writes his own fanfiction involving the characters. One day, a girl resembling a character from his story, Arisu Arisugawa, appears in real life. She introduces Aruto to a secret world where girls do battle to obtain each other's pages locked inside themselves. The one who obtains all the pages can compile the Eternal Alice and have their wish granted.
- TV-Series, 12 (2005)LamunePicture Magic Inc., Trinet Entertainment, Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~23minLamune tells the story of a boy named Kenji and his childhood friend Nanami. Although, everyone seems to know that they have a relationship, neither are determined to push it anymore than close friends. The story goes through flashbacks, explaining why they are such close friends and any action doesn't seem to push them apart, but draw them closer.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Comic GirlsNexusComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Himote House: A Share House of Super Psychic GirlsBouncyComedy~12min
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Katana Maidens: Mini Tojiproject No.9Action ComedyOriginal Work~4min
- OVA, 9 (2010)Hime Gal Paradise: Love and BeautySynergySP Co. ,Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~10min
- Web, 24 (2018)SNS PoliceComedyManga~5min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)PiacevoleZERO-G, Inc.ComedyManga~4min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Minami Kamakura High School Girls Cycling ClubACGT Co., Ltd., J.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- OVA, 6 (1996)Magic User's ClubTriangle Staff Corp.AdventureOriginal Work~30minIt was in another world, during a magical time full of mystery, wonder, and ancient power... It was a place known as high school. But when humanity is threatened by an alien force so powerful that all of Earth was left helpless, it became clear to anyone with any common sense that no one could ever stand against them. Luckily, our brave Magic User's Club doesn't have much of that. Earnestly clueless Sae Sawanoguchi must challenge the most powerful force in the universe, keep up with her homework, and thwart the bouncing bust of the evil queen of girl's comic-books, Miyama. Most importantly, however, Sae must stumble through her first love and find the true power of magic sealed away inside her soul.
- TV-Series, 13 (1999)Magic User's Club TVTriangle Staff Corp., MADHOUSE Inc.Adventure~24minThe aliens have been defeated, and the Bell has been transformed into a gigantic cherry tree. Now, the brave Magic User's Club must reconvene to deal with a new problem. Apparently, some inconsiderate persons left a skyscraper sized cherry tree in the middle of Tokyo, and it's become a major inconvenience to everyone in the city. Even though they have no idea who could have done such a thing, the Club feels strangely responsible and springs into action. Meanwhile, a mysterious person is spying on the magic club in the form of a small boy.