- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 51 (2016)Beyblade BurstOLM, Inc.GanbatteManga~24minBart Aoi is a hot-blooded kid who loves to attack and wields a Beyblade named Valkyrie. His close friend Shū Kurenai is an elite Blader who is a genius but still puts in a lot of effort, and wields the Beyblade named Spriggan.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Batman NinjaKamikazedouga Co., Ltd.?Comic~?min
- Web, 1 (2017)Kako Pad: Nagaoka Hanabi MonogatariDramaOriginal Work~11min
- Music Video, 1 (2018)The Starry Night?~4min
- Bonus, 4 (2011)Bunny Drop SpecialsProduction I.G., Inc.Drama~5minFour short stories taken from Rin's everyday life. 1. Leaf Aquarium: Rin takes coloured leaves to tinker fish. 2. Dear Santa: Daikichi and Rin make preparations for their first joint Christmas festival. 3. Full Blossom in the Skies: Rin wants to have a picnic and, therefore, Koukis mother prepares a bento box. However, the weather forecast predicts a spring storm, so Rin and Daikichi tinker a weather-amulet. 4. The Road Home: After they visited the folk festival, Daikichi suggests to have a devious route to show Rin, Kouki and his mother a "secret place".
- TV-Series, 26 (1986)Ganbare! KickersPierrot Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Caribadix (2018)Fanworks Inc.ComedyOriginal Work~1min
- OVA, 13 (2009)Saint Seiya: The Lost CanvasTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25minThe Sacred war tale that took place during the 18th century is now unveiled. Tenma, Alone and Sasha, three orphans living their childhood protecting each other and then separated at diferent ages made a pact to meet again. Find themselves again connected but now in roles they never saw as posible. Pegasus, Hades and Athena. Its now time to fight but destiny can be bitter since war between Athena and Hades forces can put old friends and families face to face.
- OVA, 13 (2011)Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas (Season 2)TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25min
- Web, 13 (2018)Amai Choubatsu: Watashi wa Kanshu Sen'you PetMagic Bus Inc.?Manga~5min
- Web, 1 (2018)Ongeki?Video Game~1min
- Web, 1 (2018)Yukimi-ke no Nichijou wa Honwari de Shimeru?~2min
- Music Video, 1 (2018)Dare no Tame ni Sakura wa Saku?Original Work~4min
- Web, 1 (2016)Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine?Video Game~3min
- TV-Series, 51 (2017)Rilu Rilu Fairilu: Mahou no KagamiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.?Original Work~23min
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Monsuno Season 2Larx Entertainment Co., Ltd.?Original Work~25min
- OVA, 3 (2011)Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sekai Tougou Henufotable, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~40minAfter a long battle, all comes to an end as Lloyd and his comrades fight for the fate of the world. As they reach the Tower of Salvation, where everything began, everything about the past and the future is revealed, and not everyone is who they seem.
- OVA, 4 (2010)Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Tethe'alla Henufotable, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~45minThe Story continues as the group finds themself in the parallel world of Tethe'alla. Loyld must find a way to restore Collete to her former self and the world's end from the drain of mana is still unsolved.
- OVA, 4 (2007)Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sylvarant Henufotable, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~32minTwo worlds exist, both unaware of the existence of the other. In order for one world to flourish, the other will have to perish. On the doomed world, a Chosen one is send on a journey to restore that world's mana by awakening the Spirits and becoming an angel. Colette Brunel, the Chosen of Sylvarant, sets out on her journey accompanied by her best friends Lloyd Irving and Genis Sage. As they travel further they meet new friends and even more enemies, while they learn more and more about the truth behind the World Regeneration.
- TV-Series, 26 (2012)MonsunoLarx Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~25minA US/Japan Co-Production.
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)Cardfight!! Vanguard G ZBridge Inc.GanbatteOther~24min
- Web, ? (2018)Yasashi SekaiComedyOriginal Work~6min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Samurai WarriorsTYO Animations Inc.ActionVideo Game~25minNumber of wars occurred in order to make Japan a peaceful country but no warlords successfully achieved this objective, until Hideyoshi Toyotomi reigned. He created unity across Japan. But his death led to chaos. His son, Hideyori is supposed to succeed the throne but the Tokugawa clan believes that he can't. And so, the conflict between the Toyotomi and Tokugawa clan arises, also between the two brothers in the Sanada clan, Yukimura who sided in the Toyotomi clan and Nobuyuki Sanada who joined Tokugawa. A fateful battle awaits the two.
- Web, 24 (2017)Shirotan: Shirotan ga Ippai!?Other~1min
- Music Video, 1 (2011)Towa no Kizuna?~4min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Wanna Be the Strongest in the WorldArms CorporationGanbatteManga~24minHagiwara Sakura and Miyazawa Erena are the leading members of a popular idol group Sweet. One day, Erena is injured by the attack of a female pro-wrestler Kazama Rio during the recording of a TV program. Sakura gets mad at Rio and gives her a dropkick. To avenge Erena, Sakura enters the female pro-wrestling matches.
- Movie, 1 (1997)Case Closed The Movie: The Time Bombed SkyscraperTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~94minThe city is in the grip of a crazed bomber and nobody is safe as a crushing wave of terror washes over the innocent citizens. Planes, trains, and massive towers all threaten to light up the night sky; the sick whims of a brutal lunatic played out in sudden balls of fire. Conan Edogawa finds himself in a desperate race against the clock, an explosive game of cat and mouse with a deviant madman… and every second counts. Can he unravel the maniacal malcontent’s scheme before the next timer reaches zero? You never know when your time might come.
- Movie, 1 (2011)Meitantei Conan: Chinmoku no QuarterTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~109minAn explosion in a subway tunnel brought Conan and co. to investigate Kitanosawa where they met a group of friends who used to live in the village nearby before it was relocated. A boy who has been in coma, a car accident and the explosion itself swirl around the mystery in Kitanosawa.
- TV-Series, 52 (2017)Future Card Buddyfight XXEBEC, OLM, Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 11 (2011)Bunny DropProduction I.G., Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~23minDaikichi, a 30-year-old bachelor, meets the 6-year-old girl Rin at his grandfather Souichi's funeral. It is there that Daikichi and his family learn that Rin is Souichi's direct descendant. When the topic of who would care for her comes up, the family shirks all responsibility of raising this "shameful" child. Reacting emotionally, Daikichi declares his intention to take Rin into his home. This is the story of two very different individuals coming together under one roof and learning what it means to be a family, an experience that teaches Daikichi what it means to be a parent.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Kiratto Pri-chanDongWoo A&E Co., Ltd., Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.GanbatteOther~24min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Meitantei Conan: Tenkuu no Lost ShipTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work~102minThe latest Suzuki corp. challenge to Kaitou Kid turns deadly as the dirigible meant to be the stage to trap Kid becomes a floating fortress as mercenaries from a terrorist group hijacks the ship with everyone still on board. Even worse is that this group has possession of a recently stolen bioweapon and appears to be planning to use it against the population of an entire city by releasing it in the sky as the dirigible passes by. Conan, Kaitou Kid, and Hattori must uncover enough of their nefarious plot before time runs out and find out if there is something far more sinister to their plot than just what they allowed the world to know about.
- Web, 1 (2018)Wonder Gravity: Pino To Juuryoku TsukaiAdventureVideo Game~2min
- Web, 11 (2018)Slow Start: Web Yokoku MovieComedyManga~1min
- Music Video, 1 (2003)Chains & RingsProduction I.G., Inc.Ghost StoriesOriginal Work~3min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't ExistJ.C.STAFFNonsense-ComedyLight Novel~24minIt's 16 years after the "Law for Public Order and Morals in Healthy Child-Raising" banned coarse language in the country. Tanukichi Okuma enrolls in the country's leading elite public morals school and is soon invited into the Anti-Societal Organization (SOX) by its founder, Ayame Kajō. As a member blackmailed into joining by Ayame, Tanukichi ends up taking part in obscene acts of terrorism against the talented student council president and his crush Anna.
- Music Video, 1 (2018)Nanatsu-iro REALiZE?Video Game~5min
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Plastic MemoriesDoga KoboSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work~24minIn a future not too far away, androids that look exactly like humans begin to spread across the world. The android production company SA Corp. produced Giftia, a new kind of android that has the most amount of emotion and human-like qualities out of any other model ever seen. However, due to problems in technology, the androids have a service life, and once they pass that, it gets pretty bad. For this reason, SA Corp. creates a terminal service in order to retrieve Giftia that have gone past their service life. A new employee at the terminal service named Tsukasa Mizugaki forms a team with the Giftia Isla to retrieve the other androids.
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Gundam Build Fighters TrySUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~25minIt has been seven years since Sei Iori won the 7th Gunpla Battle Championship World Tournament. Gunpla Battle is now more popular than ever, with new rules and new ways to battle. Fumina Hoshino is the president of the Gunpla Battle Club at Sei's old school, Seiho Academy, and a big fan of the game, but unfortunately, she cannot attend the upcoming All-Japan Gunpla Battle Championship tournament without a three-person team. Desperate to participate, she meets transfer student and young martial artist Sekai Kamiki, as well as a young Gunpla builder named Yūma Kōsaka. The three decided to join up to form Team "TRY FIGHTERS", a new team of Gunpla builders and fighters that will together face the challenge of winning the tournament.