- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Isekai Cheat MagicianEncourage Films Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minTaichi Nishimura, an ordinary teenager, and his good-looking classmate Rin Azuma have had a peaceful life as high school students up to now. One day, however, the two are suddenly caught by the light of a magical circle emerging from nowhere and moments later find themselves in a country unknown to them. In addition to terrifying magical creatures, there are various other races such as elves or dwarves in this world. And among humans, too, there are those who are destined to acquire magical abilities. The powers of these magicians belong to one of the four attributes fire, earth, wind and water. Mages who can draw from all four attributes are called “Quad Magicians”; those with powers that cannot be assigned to any of the four attributes are called “Unique Magicians.” In order to survive in this strange world, Taichi and Rin decide to register as adventurers. However, an aptitude test reveals that both have unusual, almost cheat-like magical powers …
- TV-Series, 32 (2019)Shonen Ashibe GO! GO! Goma-chan (Season 4)Bridge Inc.?Manga~9minShounen Ashibe: Go! Go! Goma-chan (2019) is the by now fourth season of the anime adaptation of Hiromi Morishita’s manga of the same name and continues the daily adventures of little Ashibe Ashiya and his very strange pet—the seal Goma-chan. Follow Ashibe and Goma-chan and be there when they experience many funny and “earth-shattering” things!
- TV-Series, 154 (2017)Black CloverPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)We Without Wings: Under the Innocent SkyNomad Inc.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minTimid Takashi wants to escape to an alternate world where he is a heralded knight, but is held back by thoughts of his younger sister and his girlfriend. Part-timer and all-around upbeat guy Shuusuke has a disastrous first encounter with a woman who turns out to be his new co-worker. Handyman Hayato is a hard-boiled loner who has random encounters with two gangs and a girl with a uniform fetish.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Alice & ZorokuJ.C.STAFFAction ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)KanCollediomedéa inc.ActionVideo Game~25minA mysterious fleet known as "Abyssals" appeared from the depths of ocean and attacked randomly. Fleet Girls are the only one who can stand against the Abyssals. Together with Tornado Squadron and others, they set to counterattack. Upon seeing Akagi fought, Fubuki earned admiration towards her and aimed to fight with her.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Brave WitchesSILVER LINK.Action ComedyOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 52 (2019)Ace of the Diamond: Act IIMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minDia no Ace: Act II, the by now third season of the anime adaptation to Yuuji Terajima’s manga of the same name, kicks off the next school year right after the end of the autumn tournament. After the team around Furuya managed to win a decisive victory and Sawamura gave his rival the "warning" that he would surpass him at some point, the players split up. But not without the emotions in Raichi’s team boiling over once more, because their love for baseball touches even the toughest of guys, and just as Raichi, Mishima, and Kataoka were re-establishing this love, Miyuki, due to his injury, had to be admitted to the hospital accompanied by Zono, Kuramochi, and Rei. A few weeks have passed since then and in the new school year the Seidou High School baseball team faces both new and familiar challenges as they make their way through the Koshien tournament!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Bananya and the Curious BunchGathering Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work~3minAs yet, there are many mysterious beings in our universe who have not yet been discovered by us. On a planet far away there is a very peculiar species called Bananyas. What kind of planet is it that they come from and what kind of life do they live? And what if one day they realize their dream to go to Earth?
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!project No.9ComedyLight Novel~24min
- Web, 1 (2005)Born by Myself?Original Work~6min
- TV-Series, 150 (2017)Boruto: Naruto Next GenerationsPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Tsukigakireifeel.RomanceOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Ikki Tousen: Xtreme XecutorTNKActionManga~24minWord of a tournament gets around, and Hakufu’s ready to rumble. But training a pupil is tiring work—and catching some random ZZZs puts a delay on her dreams of combat conquest. When a sinister force sabotages the rival schools into submission, the warriors’ fates reveal themselves in gravity-defying fisticuffs.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Hinomaru SumoGonzo K.K.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)The ReflectionStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Concrete RevolutioBONES Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minTokyo is flooded with countless heroes — chōjin — during the time of "apotheosis." Their origin stories are all different. While some were altered by evil organizations, others came from space, magical worlds, or are fairies from ancient times or robots. But the Japanese government could not simply close its eyes as these superheroes ran rampant.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Samurai WarriorsYumeta Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game~25minNumber of wars occurred in order to make Japan a peaceful country but no warlords successfully achieved this objective, until Hideyoshi Toyotomi reigned. He created unity across Japan. But his death led to chaos. His son, Hideyori is supposed to succeed the throne but the Tokugawa clan believes that he can't. And so, the conflict between the Toyotomi and Tokugawa clan arises, also between the two brothers in the Sanada clan, Yukimura who sided in the Toyotomi clan and Nobuyuki Sanada who joined Tokugawa. A fateful battle awaits the two.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Cute High Earth Defense Club Love!diomedéa inc.ComedyOriginal Work~24minA mysterious animal landed while Atsushi and En is taking a bath. The animal is asking the two to protect the Earth. Being disturbed, Yumoto went to ask the two but then stopped when he saw the animal whom he referred to as Wombat. In school, Wombat is still chasing Atsushi and En and being chased by Yumoto. The chase ended in Earth Defense Club room with Ryū and Io inside. Wombat asked the five of them to help protect the Earth and gave them 'Lovracelet', a bracelet that lets them transform into Battle Lovers.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! Love!Studio Comet Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 23 (2019)Welcome to Demon-School! Iruma-kunBANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~25minIn Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, the anime adaptation to Osamu Nishi’s manga of the same name, we follow the 14-year-old Suzuki Iruma. Suzuki is a good young man who will always gladly help the people around him, whether they ask him to or not. Even the most unreasonable requests the 14-year-old simply cannot refuse … He just can’t bring himself to say “no”. The blame also lies with his rather irresponsible parents, because no sooner had the boy been able to stand on his own than they dragged him along on trips into the wilderness. A normal childhood was out of the question … And Suzuki’s life continues just as irresponsibly, for in a world in which many parents sell their children to demons as snacks in order to satisfy their own worldly desires, he, too, one day finds himself in a demon’s home as the demon’s property. However, while he already makes peace with his situation and waits for his last hour to come, the demon announces that he will be Suzuki’s grandfather from now on and that he should feel right at home here! But that’s not all, because Suzuki’s new grandpa is also the principal of the demon school, that Suzuki now has to attend and his first day as an “undercover appetiser” at a school full of demons is anything but uneventful …
- Web, 50 (2018)Monster Strike The Animationanima Inc., ILCAActionVideo Game~12min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Karakai Jozu no Takagi-sanShin-Ei AnimationRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)School-Live!LercheHorrorManga~24minFour girls decide to stay over at school: the energetic Yuki Takeya, the shovel-loving Kurumi, the center of the group Yūri who brings everyone together, and the spacey school adviser Megu. However, through mysterious circumstances, the girls find themselves the final survivors in a zombie attack, and continue to live at the school.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Kado: The Right AnswerToei Animation Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Mr. Osomatsu: The MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~108min
- Music Video, 1 (2019)Odoru PompokolinIndefinite~3min
- Music Video, 1 (2019)Raison d'êtreActionOriginal Work~4min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)True Cooking Master BoyNihon Ad Systems, Inc.ComedyManga~24min
- Web, 12 (2019)Null & PetaShin-Ei AnimationComedyOriginal Work~5min“A curly lock becomes my sister’s hair. A tuberose flower for her beautiful smell. A stuffed animal to give her soft skin. Okay! And let’s throw in all this other stuff, too!”—These are the words the little genius Null uses when she finishes her work on “Peta Robo”, an “Onee-san-Robot”. The little Null has lost her beloved sister Peta in a tragic accident, but she won’t let that get her down and tries to bring her late sister back to life in the form of a robot. Unfortunately, however, the result of her experiment is a little different from what she expected … And while “Peta Robo” touchingly takes care of her little sister, the latter sometimes has to take cover when “Peta” once again pulls out all her tools and weapons … Thus, the new day-to-day chaos begins with Null and her “sister”.
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Dr. StoneTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24minIn Dr. Stone, the anime adaptation to Riichirou Inagaki’s manga of the same name, we meet the boy Taiju Ooki. Taiju has been in love with his classmate Yuzuriha Ogawa for years and today is the day when he finally confesses his love to her! So after he got a last pep talk from his best friend, the leader of the science club, Senkuu Ishigami, it’s on. He and Yuzuriha are alone at the old camphor tree on the school grounds and while the other members of the science club are betting various amounts on Taiju being rejected, he notices a dazzling bright light on the horizon … He throws himself protectively before his beloved, but alas in vain. He, Yuzuriha, Senkuu, and the rest of the world are being petrified by this bright light … October 5th, 5738: Taiju, whose consciousness has spent over 3000 years thinking about Yuzuriha and his feelings for her, manages to escape his stone prison. Now he finds himself in a world of statues; myriad of them overgrown and destroyed. Nature took back what people took from it … But giving up is out of the question for Taiju! His beloved Yuzuriha is still safe with the old camphor tree and when he sees his best friend Senkuu again, who has been alive for months, the two decide to bring human civilization back to life—with the power of science!
- TV-Series, 13 (2003)Gunslinger GirlMADHOUSE Inc.DramaManga~23minThe girls of the Social Welfare Agency are no ordinary children. They are the grisly remains of human wreckage pieced back together with cybernetic implants and trained to kill by the government. Once human, these shattered souls have become murderous machines with only vague recollections of what it meant to be real – and a brutal compulsion to be the last killer standing.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Yona of the DawnPierrot Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~22minKing Il of Kouka, a land said in legends to have been founded by four dragons, has only one remaining heir, a daughter named Yona. She lives a happy life in the palace with her cousin Soo-won, who she loves in spite of her father's opposition to them marrying. Her life is turned upside down when Soo-won murders her father and steals the throne. Yona, with her childhood friend and bodyguard Hak, must retreat to gather allies and reclaim her place as ruler of the kingdom.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Food Wars! The Second PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Kenka Bancho Otome: Girl Beats BoysA-Real, project No.9Action ComedyVisual Novel~8min
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Baka and Test: Summon the BeastsSILVER LINK.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25minThe story revolves around Akihisa Yoshii, being placed in Class F of Umizuki Academy, reserved for students who fail their entrance exams miserably. The academy has a system of encouraging honor students and punishing failures by granting priviliges according to their achievements. While the A Students live in a luxurious environment, the F students lack even basic necessities. Those privileges can be conquered by challenging another class to a battle - yet the creatures summoned to fight these battles are avatars of the actual students with strength scores determined by their test results... The humour of the series consists of the interaction between the characters in a multitude of bizarre situations and circumstances: Akihisa, who remains oblivious to the fact that he is indeed an utter moron; Minami, childhood friend and Tomboy par excellence with a wide range of painfully effective wrestling techniques; Kouta, passionate voyeur and blessed with a seemingly inexhaustible blood supply; Yuuji, class representative and king of fools with a tendency to bring mischief to everyone but himself; Hideyoshi, constantly unnerved by his androgyny and last but not least Mizuki, the charming and cheerful elite student, being misplaced in a class of idiots due to her being ill during the exams.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Hanebado!Liden Films Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Free!: Iwatobi Swim ClubKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24minThe story revolving around Haruka Nanase – a boy to whom nothing is dearer than swimming, diving, and water – tells of him and his Swim Club collegues Makoto Tachibana, Nagisa Hazuki and Rin Matsuoka. They founded a Swim Club before arriving at the end of their elementary school time to participate in a tournament and after winning it, they went about their separate ways. Some time has passed and their high school days are going by rather unspectacularly, when suddenly Rin reappears to challange Haruka to a swim duel, where he completely overpowers Haruka. To get back at Rin, Haruka founds a new Swim Club with his old buddies Makoto and Nagisa, and the new member, Rei Ryugazaki.
- CM, 1 (2019)Shinomas x GANTZ PVComedyVideo Game~1min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Senran Kagura: Ninja FlashAnimation Studio Artland Inc.Action ComedyVideo Game~24minFrom the Dynamic Duo that brought you Ikki Tousen comes a revealing tale of naughty ninjas sucking down sushi rolls and busting up the competition! Asuka and her friends may look like any other girls at Hanzo Academy, but they’re secretly studying the ancient art of Ninjutsu! While other students do their homework, Asuka and the gang push their beautiful bodies to the breaking point in pursuit of their perfect form. Life is one sexy sparring session after another until a Deviously Demented rival clan of evil ninjas ambushes the Hanzo hotties – and steals their sacred ninja scroll. Faced with their toughest – and most well-rounded – enemies ever, Asuka and her fellow Deadly Divas will have to go further than they’ve ever gone before to prove they’ve mastered the art of full frontal combat!