- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)A Destructive God Sits Next to MeEMT SquaredComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi: World's Greatest First LoveStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minBecause Ritsu Onodera hates to rely on family connections he quits a job as a literature editor at his parents' company, Onodera Publishing, and winds up taking a job at Marukawa Books. To his chagrin, he is assigned to the shōjo manga department in spite of having no interest or experience in it. And on top of that, he has an awful first impression of his high-handed editor-in-chief, Masamune Takano. What comes after is a story of first love full of tears and laughter.
- TV-Series, 24 (2003)Scrapped PrincessBONES Inc.AdventureLight Novel~23minShannon, whose swordsmanship is impeccable, and her sister Raquel, who is able to wield devastating magic when the mood strikes her. But traveling without attracting attention proves to be very difficult for the outspoken Pacifica, and they soon find themselves in trouble from various sources. Traitorous friends, assassins, and even an operative from Special Forces all stand in their way. But along the way, they'll meet new friends and together will unravel the mystery behind the supposed Armageddon.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)The Mystic Archives of DantalianGainax Co., Ltd.CrimeLight Novel~24minHugh Anthony Disward inherits an old mansion and a personal library from his grandfather. In the basement of the mansion, he meets a mysterious girl—Dalian. She is a Dantalian and a gateway to "Dantalian's bookshelf", which stores the prohibited books of the demons.
- TV-Series, 26 (2014)Ronja the Robber’s DaughterPolygon PicturesAdventureNovel~25minRonja is the only daughter of Mattis, a bandit leader who lives in a castle in the middle of a large forest. When Ronja grows old enough, she ventures into the forest to interact the strange and magical creatures that live there. She learns to live in the forest through her own strength, with the occasional rescue from her parents. Ronja's life begins to change, however, when she happens upon a boy her own age named Birk.
- TV-Series, 24 (2010)The Betrayal Knows My NameJ.C.STAFFDramaManga~24minSakurai Yuki is a mysterious boy with a mysterious ability. He was found in the bushes as a baby and adopted by his current family. Because of this, Yuki strives for independence. The last thing he wants is to be a burden to anybody. Furthermore, when he touches others, he can feel their emotions. Unable to control his ability, he often made insensitive blunders in the past. With death threats and his abilities increasing, somebody appears claiming to be his brother.
- TV-Series, 13 (2005)Full Metal Panic! The Second RaidKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel~23minIt’s tough to keep your grades up without having to take off at a moment’s notice to save the world. But for Sousuke Sagara, undercover high school student and member of the mercenary group Mithril, life in Tokyo seemed the same as always. But underneath the promising exterior spin the wheels of a conspiracy that threaten to destroy the peace. A new threat has arisen: Amalgam. An unknown element with advanced mech technology, this mysterious organization has been running things from behind the scenes. As dissension spreads throughout the ranks of Mithril, Sousuke faces his own internal struggle. Spread thin between schoolwork and war, the powers that be have decided to lighten his load… beginning with Kaname! Life and death hang in the balance as the clash between good and evil scale new heights. When the smoke clears, Sousuke’s path will be the one that he forges for himself.
- TV-Series, 51 (2008)Soul EaterBONES Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minMaka is a Meister and Soul is her weapon. Literally. Every freak she drops and every soul he sucks down strengthens their bond. And when the Grim Reaper sends them into battle against the supernatural forces of evil, you know like, witches and werewolves and zombies? Yeah, they re a freakin lethal team. Owning the ghouls that lurk in the shadows is what they re all about, and fighting alongside their Meister/Weapon friends, Maka and Soul are totally the last line of defense against evil.
- TV-Series, 26 (2011)Nichijou: My Ordinary LifeKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minThe ordinary life of the peculiar students from class 1-Q and their odd acquaintances.
- TV-Series, 30 (2003)Wolf’s RainBONES Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~23minThere is an old legend that speaks of a hidden paradise on Earth - A paradise in which only wolves can find. And while thought to have been extinct for hundreds of years, wolves indeed still walk the Earth... hidden among mankind Now, a group of outcast wolves set out to find Paradise: Kiba, Hige, Toboe and Tsume. Each wolf is driven by their own personality and desires, but together they are pursued by humans seeking to quench their own thirst for power. A difficult and long journey lies ahead, with Paradise waiting to be found.
- Movie, 1 (2004)Ghost in the Shell 2: InnocenceProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~99minThe heavily cyborged police officer Batou, newly partnered with the mostly-human Togusa after the diappearance of Major Motoko Kusanagi, is assigned to investigate a series of murders committed by prototype "sexaroids"—female androids created for sex.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Shomin SampleSILVER LINK.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minKimito Kagurazaka is an ordinary high school boy who is kidnapped by an elite young lady's academy to be a "sample of the common people." The school is full of sheltered girls who have never met male peers before.
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)Mushi-ShiArtland Inc.DramaManga~24minThere’s no effective way to describe the mushi – They simply are. They simply have been since life first began. As with many other things, man has forgotten how to see. And just as it’s difficult to describe the feel or texture of an object to someone who’s never held it in his own hands, to one who’s never seen the mushi… Between this world and the next, there is a point where it becomes impossible to distinguish between plant and animal, between life and death. It is a place man was never meant to tread… This is where you will find the mushi. Neither good nor evil, they are life in its purest form. An unseen river reshaping the path of man, through their very presence we are changed.Vulgar and strange, they have inspired fear in humans since the dawn of time and have, over the ages, come to be known as “mushi.”
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ViVid Strike!Seven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Juden ChanStudio Hibari Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~25minPlug is a "Jūden-chan" or "Charger Girl" from a dimension parallel to Earth's own. Her job is to find humans in our dimension that are depressed, transform into her rubber suit, and charge them up to revitalize their energy.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Seiyu’s LifeGonzo K.K.ComedyManga~25minThe world of voice acting is seen through the eyes of Futaba Ichinose, Ichigo Moesaki, and Rin Kohana, three rookie voice actresses.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Pokémon The Movie: The Power of UsWIT STUDIO, Inc., OLM, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~100min
- Web, 7 (2020)Pokémon: Twilight WingsStudio Colorido Co., Ltd.?Video Game~6min
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Golden TimeJ.C.STAFFRomantic DramaLight Novel~24minBanri finds himself completely lost after the opening ceremony and tries to find his way to the freshman orientation. Along the way, he runs into another lost freshman from the same school, Mitsuo Yanagisawa, and they immediately hit it off. Somehow arriving at their intended goal just in time, there appears in front of them a beautiful girl holding a bouquet of roses, who congratulates Mitsuo on getting into the school then hits him across the face with them before tossing the bouquet into his lap and leaving. This stylish, well dressed, and obsessive woman is his childhood friend, Kōko Kaga. As children, they had promised to marry each other one day, something she has taken to heart this entire time. Mitsuo had gone out secretly and taken the examination for this private college in order to escape from her, but she used her connections to find out about it, took the law school entrance examination, and enrolled in the college herself in order to be with him.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Bleach The Movie 4: Hell VersePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~94minMasked Hell denizens appear in Karakura town so Rukia and Renji are sent to investigate the matter. After a fight with them they manage to rescue Karin(Ichigo's sister) from them but they return to hell with Yuzu(also Ichigo's sister). Having rescued Karin, Kokuto(a hell denizen himself) befriends Ichigo and they set out to save Yuzu from Shuren(the commander of the denizens that kidnapped Ichigo's sisters).
- Movie, 1 (2007)Bleach the Movie 2: The Diamond Dust RebellionPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~92minWhen a caravan transporting the King’s Seal is attacked, Toshiro Hitsugaya and Squad 10 are on the ready. As they prepare to protect the treasure that holds immeasurable power, Hitsugaya suddenly abandons the scene alongside the thieves and becomes one of the accused. In response, the Soul Society calls for his capture and execution. Upon hearing the edict, Substitute Soul Reaper Ichigo Kurosaki is immediately suspicious and determined to uncover the facts. But when Hitsugaya refuses to defend his actions and fights against his comrades, it seems his fate is all but sealed. Can Ichigo uncover Hitsugaya’s motives before they destroy his honor, his life, and the Soul Society?
- Movie, 1 (2017)Black Butler: Book of the AtlanticA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~100min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Beyond the BoundaryKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel~24minConsidering his circumstances the young high school student Akihito Kanbara lives a pretty ordinary life in a world where supernatural creatures are living amongst the people. On first sight, he looks like any regular person, but he as well belongs to the world of the supernatural. Akhito is half Youmu, a creature, which gives him the ability to heal wounds so fast, that he is immortal. One day he sees a girl about to jump off the roof. He keeps her from jumping, putting himself, however, into a dangerous situation. Mirai Kuriyama belongs to the blood tamers, a very rare class of the Ghostworld, hated and hunted by the others. By saving her Akihito is pulled into the battle and he tries to protect her from there on.
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)Black ButlerA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaManga~24minCiel Phantomhive is the most powerful boy in all of England, but he bears the scars of unspeakable suffering. Forced to watch as his beloved parents were brutally murdered, Ciel was subsequently abducted and violently tortured. Desperate to end his suffering, the boy traded his own soul for a chance at vengeance, casting his lot with the one person on whom he could depend: Sebastian, a demon Butler summoned from the very pits of hell. Together, they'll prowl the darkest alleys of London on a mission to snuff out those who would do evil. They're a rare sight, these two: the Butler who dismembers with dazzling cutlery and the Young Master who carries the devil's marking. Rest assured that wherever they may be headed, it'll be one hell of a ride.
- TV-Series, 25 (2020)A Certain Scientific Railgun TJ.C.STAFFActionManga~24min
- Web, 9 (2019)Ninja Box: Season 2?Video Game~12min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Oda Cinnamon NobunagaPierrot Co., Ltd.?Manga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)The Case Files of Jeweler RichardShuka Inc.?Light Novel~24min
- Web, ? (2019)Squishy! Black CloverDLE Inc.ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Seton Academy: Join the Pack!Studio GokumiComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!project No.9ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)If It’s For My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon LordAdventureLight Novel~24minDale is a cool, calm and highly qualified adventurer who has made a name for himself despite his youth. One day he goes deep into the forest for a job and meets a haggard little demon girl. Unable to just leave her to starve to death in the forest, Dale takes her home and becomes her adoptive father. Demon or not, Latina is a very adorable girl and the adventurer soon finds himself in the role of a doting father. But why did she wander into the forest alone and why does she bear the mark of a criminal?
- Web, 13 (2019)Gaina Tamager?~4min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Room CampC-StationComedy~4min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2saetta inc.ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Somali and the Forest SpiritSatelight Inc.AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 22 (2014)Your Lie in AprilA-1 Pictures Inc.Sentimental DramaManga~23minKōsei Arima was a piano prodigy until his mother died when he was eleven years old. The shock of losing her made him lose any interest in piano, and his life has felt monotonous ever since. Then, when he's fourteen, his childhood friend Tsubaki introduces him to her classmate Kaori, a free-spirited violinist. Her enthusiasm reignites his interest in music and in life.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!Science SARU Inc.?Manga~25min
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Vinland SagaWIT STUDIO, Inc.AdventureManga~25minVinland Saga, the anime adaptation of Makoto Yukimura's bestselling manga of the same name, takes us into the world of Thorfinn. Thorfinn is a young and extremely talented Viking warrior who has been able to assert himself in Askeladd's army several times. But Thorfinn's heart does not beat for looting and raiding, and instead burns with the fire of vengeance. It was none other than Askeladd himself who robbed Thorfinn of his father and now exploits the boy as part of his Viking gang. In order to finally take revenge for the murder of his father, he wants to defeat Askeladd in an honourable duel, but the young Viking must first earn the right to a duel with Askeladd ... In order to do so, he must perform various deeds for Askeladd—such as sabotage or the killing of enemy generals. Will Thorfinn be able to take revenge on Askeladd and what will become of him then? Will he stay with his old squad or set off into new, undreamt-of vastness to find the legendary land of which his idol Leif Ericson always spoke—a land to the west without war or slavery: Vinland!
- TV-Series, 23 (2019)Welcome to Demon-School! Iruma-kunBANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~25minIn Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, the anime adaptation to Osamu Nishi’s manga of the same name, we follow the 14-year-old Suzuki Iruma. Suzuki is a good young man who will always gladly help the people around him, whether they ask him to or not. Even the most unreasonable requests the 14-year-old simply cannot refuse … He just can’t bring himself to say “no”. The blame also lies with his rather irresponsible parents, because no sooner had the boy been able to stand on his own than they dragged him along on trips into the wilderness. A normal childhood was out of the question … And Suzuki’s life continues just as irresponsibly, for in a world in which many parents sell their children to demons as snacks in order to satisfy their own worldly desires, he, too, one day finds himself in a demon’s home as the demon’s property. However, while he already makes peace with his situation and waits for his last hour to come, the demon announces that he will be Suzuki’s grandfather from now on and that he should feel right at home here! But that’s not all, because Suzuki’s new grandpa is also the principal of the demon school, that Suzuki now has to attend and his first day as an “undercover appetiser” at a school full of demons is anything but uneventful …