- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Jormungand: Perfect OrderWhite FoxActionManga~24minKoko Hekmatyar, is a arms dealer that travels the world selling weapons along with her elite guard, in order to bring about a peaceful world she will have to juggle the CIA and other organizations so that she can execute her plan that will end all wars in the world, and so she puts her plan into action.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)JormungandWhite FoxActionManga~24minJonah is a child soldier and the newest bodyguard for Koko, an international arms dealer with an entourage of hired guns. The cold-blooded kid hates Koko’s line of work, but following her into the darkest corners of the black market might be the only way he can find those responsible for his family’s slaughter. Besides, his employer isn’t like most merchants of death. She uses guile and cutthroat tactics to keep her clients armed to the teeth—all while cultivating her own warped plan for the future of world peace. With the CIA desperate for her capture, assassins eager to collect her head, and the potential for every contract to end in ultra-violence, Koko and her comrades in arms bring the boom to every corner of the world.
- TV-Special, 1 (2019)Sword Art Online: Alicization - RecollectionA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Pokémon The Movie: Genesect and the Legend AwakenedOLM, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~70min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Pokemon The Movie: Kyurem vs. The Sword of JusticeOLM, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~71min
- Movie, 1 (2011)Pokémon the Movie: White - Victini and ZekromXEBEC, Production I.G., Inc., OLM, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~95minDuring their travels through the Unova region, Ash and his friends Iris and Cilan arrive in Eindoak Town, built around a castle called the Sword of the Vale. The three trainers have come to compete in the town's annual battle competition, and Ash manages to win with some unexpected help from the mythical Pokémon Victini!
- Movie, 1 (2011)Pokémon The Movie: Black - Victini and ReshiramXEBEC, Production I.G., Inc., OLM, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~95min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Pokémon: Zoroark - Master of IllusionsOLM, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~96minCelebi sees Raikou, Entei, and Suicune fighting in the future in an attempt to stop this from happening, Celebi then travels to the past. Ash encounters a shadowy figure that looks identical to how he looks, but the other appears to be evil.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of LifeOLM, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~97minLong ago, Arceus granted a fragment of its awesome power as the Jewel of Life to help Michina in the town's hour of need, only to be betrayed when it was time that power to be returned. After so many years, Arceus is about to return to reclaim that stolen power - enraged, vengeful, and seemingly unstoppable! Not even the combined might of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina can stop Arceus from devastating all existence across multiple dimensions, but Ash and his companions, joining forces with their new friend Sheena, may have discovered the only way to redeem that ancient betrayal. Their journey will be both dangerous and uncertain: even if Ash and his friends can set an old wrong right again, will there be time to return the Jewel of Life before Arceus destroys everything and everyone they've ever known?
- Movie, 1 (2008)Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky WarriorOLM, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~96minAsh and his friends journey into the mysterious realm of Reverse World, an alternate dimension that reflects and distorts the normal one. While they initially set out to help Shaymin, a lost Pokemon, get back to its home, the team stumbles across a plot by a scientist to overthrow Reverse World. Now they must figure out a way to protect the strange dimension from complete destruction, and make it back to their own world in one piece.
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- Movie, 1 (2018)MFKZStudio 4°CActionComic~94min
- TV-Series, 48 (1987)Little WomenNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaNovel~26minMeg, Jo, Beth and Amy are four loving March sisters living with their mother in the USA during the Civil War. Their father is a military doctor fighting in the Union Army. After a terrible battle in a neighbour town, the Confederates pass through their town and burn it. Over the ruins of their house the March family also learn that the factory in which their father invested all his money has been burnt too. Homeless and pennyless, the family heads towards Newcord, where the father's aunt lives, hoping for the old lady to help them. The girls try to adjust to their new life, face many hardships, meet new friends and wish to the war to be over at last.
- TV-Series, 51 (1986)Ai Shoujo Pollyanna MonogatariNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaNovel~25minMotherless since birth, Pollyanna was an ordinary happy-go-lucky girl, leaving peacefully with her father, the vicar. Then one day her life changes completely when her father dies and she has to live with her aunt whom she has never met before. In the beginning, she seems to be detested by her but as time passes, they develop a very strong bond.
- TV-Series, 51 (2003)Fullmetal AlchemistBONES Inc.AdventureManga~24minUnder stormy skies, Edward and Alphonse Elric exploited the clandestine science of Alchemy in attempt of the forbidden – To resurrect their dearly departed mother. But every art form has its taboos and every science its laws not to be broken. The tragic failure of the young brothers unleashed an unholy reaction that ripped their bodies apart and their innocence asunder. Four years later, an evil lurks behind the false face of freedom, its growth unchecked. A lone State Alchemist combs the countryside in search of a mythological stone. If found, the stone could amplify natural talents and harness a power equal to the restoration of things once held precious, now lost. If found, the stone would also allow the State Military to senselessly obliterate countless more in the ongoing struggle. The youngest State Alchemist in history is soon faced with harsh truth: The power to create is but a breath away from the power to destroy…
- TV-Series, 49 (1984)Makiba no Shoujo KatriNippon Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureNovel~25minKatri is a young country girl who lives in Finland during the First World War. Katri's mother has gone off to Germany and Katri is left to live with her grandparents. The young but diligent girl manages daily tasks of her grandparents' property and, despite her young age, soon gets to work for a local farmer as a herd. There she makes friends with the two boys of the neighbourhood.
- TV-Series, 40 (1993)Wakakusa Monogatari: Nan to Jou SenseiNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaNovel~24minNan Harding is the new student at Mr. and Mrs. Bhaer's school. Everyone thinks that she is a pain in the head, but not Mrs. Jo. Together with the other kids, they all embark on their personal adventures and misfortunes while learning in school.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Trinity Seven: Eternity Library & Alchemic GirlSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action ComedyManga~56min
- Movie, 1 (2009)First Squad: The Moment of TruthStudio 4°CAction~69minSet during the opening days of World War II on the Eastern Front. Its main cast is a group of Soviet teenagers with extraordinary abilities; the teenagers have been drafted to form a special unit to fight the invading German army. They are opposed by a Schutzstaffel (SS) officer who is attempting to raise from the dead a supernatural army of crusaders from the 12th-century Order of the Sacred Cross and enlist them in the Nazi cause.
- Movie, 1 (2004)Ghost in the Shell 2: InnocenceProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~99minThe heavily cyborged police officer Batou, newly partnered with the mostly-human Togusa after the diappearance of Major Motoko Kusanagi, is assigned to investigate a series of murders committed by prototype "sexaroids"—female androids created for sex.
- Movie, 1 (2014)K: Missing KingsGoHandsActionOriginal Work~75minIn the aftermath of the loss of the Silver and Red Kings, Kuroh and Neko continues to look for Shiro, whom they believe is still alive. Meanwhile, HOMRA members have dispersed, leaving Yata and Rikio to take care of what's left along with Anna, whose powers became unstable. As the Green Clan makes their appearance and kidnaps Anna, the remaining members of Silver and Red Clans unite to save her and to hopefully discover the outcome of having lost their Missing Kings.
- OVA, 1 (2008)Kite LiberatorArms CorporationAction DramaOriginal Work~57minThe teenage assassin Sawa discovered the man behind her parents deaths was her own her foster father, the police detective Akai. She murdered him. Years later, her whereabouts are still unknown. The story of a new killer has begun to circulate around the city. She is called the Angel of Death. She eliminates her targets with grace and precision, and then vanishes without a trace into the darkness. By day, the Angel of Death wears a different face, the face of Monaka, an ordinary high school girl. But she seems so delicate and sensitive, can it really all be an act? Her past is tied with Akai, and her fate is a duel to the death with the one man who can protect her, the one she loves most.
- Movie, 1 (2007)Pokémon: The Rise of DarkraiOLM, Inc.AdventureVideo Game~91minAsh may think he's seen everything when it comes to Pokémon, but is he ready to face the mysterious Darkrai in his latest awesome adventure? While touring Alamos Town -home of the Space-Time Tower -with the beautiful Alice, Ash and his friends discover that the town's special garden has been decimated! Baron Alberto, a dashing but arrogant fellow, immediately blames the destruction on Darkrai. As if it just overheard the accusation, Darkrai appears and confronts our heroes! Who is Darkrai? Is it a friend... or a friend in disguise? And as a battle between Legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia rages directly above Alamos Town-and threatens to tear a hole in the space-time continuum-will Ash and his friends survive this showdown and learn Darkrai's true nature?
- Movie, 1 (1993)Ninja ScrollAnimate FilmActionOriginal Work~94minFeudal Japan - a time of danger, intrigue and deception. After an entire village is decimated by a mysterious plague, a master swordsman named Jubei undertakes a desperate quest to find The Shogun of the Dark - an evil autocrat who plans to overthrow Japan's Tokugawa government. But in order to capture him, Jubei must face The 8 Devils of Kimon - the Shogun's fearsome force of demonic henchmen, each possessing awesome superhuman powers. Joined on his journey by the beautiful and deadly female ninja Kagero, they must together defeat the dominion that rule in terror and restore order to the land.
- TV-Series, 50 (2018)Future Card Buddyfight AceOLM, Inc., XEBECGanbatteOriginal Work~25min
- Web, 36 (2018)Monster Strike The Animationanima Inc., ILCAActionVideo Game~12min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)NoragamiBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minYato is a minor deity who lacks even a single shrine. In order to build his own shrine, he scrawls his cell number on the wall of a downtown bathroom telling people he will help them in exchange for a 5-yen offering, becoming a self-styled "delivery god." Hiyori, the daughter of a respectable family, is almost in a traffic accident, but is rescued by Yato. This causes her to become a "hanyou," a person who can easily lose her soul. She chases Yato down, and they begin to work together. Yato also finds a boy named Yukine who becomes a "sacred treasure" that can be used by a god. The three of them battle "you" who bring harm to humans as Yato's hidden history is gradually revealed.
- CM, 1 (2019)Koitsura Girls Toujou-hen?Original Work~1min
- CM, 2 (2019)Cup Noodle CM: Ginga Shin'nen-kin ga Hoshii Nen-hen?Original Work~1min
- Web, 1 (2018)Yodel no Onna: Tenkeyohou Shibata Rie-henDLE Inc.Nonsense-Comedy~1min
- CM, 1 (2017)Dore ka ja Nakute, Zenbu TsukurouG-angle?Original Work~1min
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Motto To Love-RuXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~24minThe insanity that began when a very naked (and very female) alien teleported into Rito Yuuki's bathtub (while he was in it) continues. And even though Princess Lala has finally started to admit her true feelings for the young man she's inexplicably engaged to marry (as a result of what happened in said bathtub and Develuke customs), her sometimes erratic technology and the snags and snarls of intergalatic politicse and intrigue are still causing major problems. That transporter? Yeah, it still has the nasty habit of leaving the clothes behind. Alien bounty hunters? Yep, even more of them and they're even more devious. Add body switches, alien skunks, a bathroom that changes size and shape, the inevitable sleepover that you just know it's going to go horribly, horribly wrong (spoiler: it does). Worst of all, there's Valentine's Day, and even in space you'll be able to hear Rito scream!
- Movie, 1 (2000)Jin-Roh: The Wolf BrigadeProduction I.G., Inc.ThrillerManga~102min10 years have passed since war changed the face of Japan a Japan which now burns with the fire of civil unrest. Fueled by rampant crime and poverty a well armed anti-government group has risen amongst the people; with the intent of stopping the government through its terrorist plots. To combat this group an elite group of heavily-armored soldiers was formed trained like dogs these men were to combat the growing unrest with extreme and severe prejudice; these men were the Capitol Police. However when Constable Fuse a member of the Capitol Police hesitates to kill a young courier he is forced to face his own humanity and ultimately decide - is it better to live as a chained dog? Or die a free man?
- Movie, 1 (2009)King of ThornSUNRISE Inc.HorrorManga~105minKazuyoshi Katayama, the director of Appleseed and the Big O series unleashes a violent survival film in which the distinction between dream and reality dissolves. Panic spreads worldwide as the Medousa Virus-a fatal pandemic that solidifies the body to stone-threatens to wipe out the human race. 160 infected individuals are selected to be cryogenically frozen while a cure is developed. Kasumi is one of those chosen for the experimental program. Forced to enter without her twin sister, Shizuku, her distress multiplies when she awakens to find the facility overrun with thick, thorny vines and ravenous monsters. As Kasumi and six others fight a losing battle to escape this labyrinthine nightmare, questions cloud her distorted mind. Where is her sister? Why did their only salvation mutate into a deathtrap? If they survive, how much longer do they have to live?
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)KiznaiverTrigger Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minThe fictional Japanese city named Sugomori City is built on reclaimed land. But as the years go by, the city's population is decreasing. One day, Sonosaki tells her classmate Katsuhira: "You have been selected to be a Kiznaiver." The Kizuna System, which allows Katsuhira to share his wounds, connects him to the classmates whose lives and personalities completely differ from his. The Kizuna System is an incomplete system for the implementation of world peace that connects people through wounds. All those who are connected to this system are called Kiznaivers. When one Kiznaiver is wounded, the system divides and transmits the wound among the other Kiznaivers.
- Web, 26 (2019)Ojamajo Doremi: Owarai GekijouToei Animation Co., Ltd.?~2min
- Music Video, 1 (2018)Tsunagu, Soramoyou?~2min
- TV-Series, 48 (1983)Alps Monogatari Watashi no AnnetteNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaNovel~24min12-year-old Annette lives in a small village in the Alps with her family. She dearly loves her little brother Denis (5), at whose birth their mother died. She also has a best friend, Lucien (Julien in the French version). Her wonderful friendship with him comes to a crisis when Lucien becomes unwillingly responsible for Denis's terrible accident. Now Annette has to find strenght in her heart to forgive, while Lucien must find a way to prove Annette and the other villagers that he is also a person. And his greatest wish is to find a cure for little Denis, whatever that would cost him, in the name of friendship.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Chivalry of a Failed KnightNexus, SILVER LINK.ActionLight Novel~24minMagic Knights are modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life."
- OVA, 1 (2017)Baja no StudioKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.?~21min