- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 6 (2018)The Silver Guardian 2Haoliners Animation League, BladeAdventure~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)The Silver GuardianHaoliners Animation LeagueAdventure~13min
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded OrphansSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min300 years after a great conflict between Earth and Mars known as the "Calamity War," a woman named Kudelia sets out on a journey to Earth to speak for the independence of the Martian city of Chryse, which is under the control of the Earth government. Escorting her is the private security company CGS members Mikazuki Augus and Orga Itsuka. When a group named Gjallarhorn attacks CGS and Cordelia, Orga sees this as a chance to rebel against CGS and launch a coup. Mikazuki and Orga are thrust into a new conflict. To fend off Gjallarhorn, Mikazuki rides an old mobile suit from the Calamity War, powered by a nuclear reactor, the Gundam Barbatos.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Interviews With Monster GirlsA-1 Pictures Inc.ComedyManga~24min
- Web, 13 (2018)Double Decker! Doug & KirillSUNRISE Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Assassins PrideEMT SquaredActionLight Novel~24minAssassins Pride, the anime adaptation of Kei Amagi’s light novel of the same name, takes us into a world in which all power literally lies with the aristocrats. Only the aristocracy has the necessary mana to fight the dangerous monsters that threaten humanity. In this world we find the young duke’s daughter Melida Angel, who attended the academy to be trained in magic. But even though she is an aristocrat, she doesn’t seem to have any mana at her disposal and thus brings shame to her family … Her father sends for the young duke’s son Kufa Vampir. He is a magic tutor and is now tasked with “taking care” of the wayward daughter. But Kufa is by no means just a simple tutor—he is a contract killer, an assassin. And while his job does involve training Melida, he is also charged with assassinating her if she really fails to show any talent … But confronted with the young lady’s feelings and will to live, he takes her under his wing! “Will you entrust your life to me?” he asks Melida as he makes up his mind to show the world that she deserves to live … and in doing so he risks his honour and pride as an Assassin!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!project No.9AdventureLight Novel~24minIn Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai de mo Yoyuu de Ikinuku You desu!, the anime adaptation of Riku Misora’s light novel of the same name, we follow seven high school students who, after a plane crash, do not find themselves in the afterlife, but instead in a medieval fantasy world! Such a situation would surely be enough to drive “ordinary” high school students or even adults into madness, but these seven young people are anything but “ordinary” … All seven of them are true prodigies whose abilities have allowed them to conquer their old world by storm. With geniuses from all walks of life—politics, business, science and medicine—nothing could possibly go wrong, could it? And these seven young people set off to prove this right away! As soon as they arrive in this strange, new world, they start to turn it upside down. In a world without electricity they build a nuclear power plant. The unstable economic situation of a big city is saved during a small expedition. And when the people are being oppressed, they simply declare war on the corrupt nobles—nothing to it, really! This medieval world will now witness a dream team that will completely shake its foundations and cause a technological revolution without any self-restraint …
- Web, 12 (2019)Gundam Build Divers Re:RiseSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 66 (1999)Cyborg Kuro-chanStudio BogeyComedyManga~25minKuro is just an ordinary cat who only wants to protect his owners who are an old couple that can't fend for themselves. One day while on a date with his girlfriend Pooly who is a dog, he is kidnapped by an evil scientist and turned into a robot. Kuro somehow removes the chip that controlled him and notices that people get scared with his new robotic appearance and that he can now talk like a human. He decides to disguise himself with the skin of a stuffed toy and to continue living as a pet.
- CM, 1 (2019)Dungeon Meshi CMTrigger Inc.AdventureManga~1min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)To the Abandoned Sacred BeastsMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minKatsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e, the anime adaptation of Maybes manga of the same name, takes us into a world ravaged and devastated by a bitter civil war. The brutal clashes between the north and the south lasted a long time and when the north saw their demise was nigh due to the numerical superiority of the south, they turned to the dark powers … In a forbidden ritual of dark magic they created monster-like super-soldiers, so-called “Incarnates.” But now that the war is over and the world is at peace again, these super-soldiers—just like normal soldiers—must find a way to reintegrate into a peaceful society. The existence of the “Beast Hunter” proves that this is not an easy task for monsters that were created for one purpose only—war. He is supposed to take care of those “Incarnates” who do not succeed in reintegrating into society and one of the victims of the “Beast Hunter” was Nancy Schaal Bancroft’s father. For Nancy, however, the too early end to her father’s life means only one thing: revenge on the “Beast Hunter” who took her father from her! So she sets out to hunt the hunter himself, but she soon has to realize that the life of the “Incarnates” holds far more secrets than she ever suspected …
- TV-Series, 224 (2000)Yu-Gi-Oh!GALLOP Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minYu-Gi-Oh! follows the adventures of a boy named Yugi and his friends who love the newest card game that is sweeping the nation! In this game, players pit monster against monster in high intensity duels. Yugi and his friends are obsessed with the game, which is packed with awesome monsters and powerful spell cards. But there's more to this game than meets the eye. Yugi solves an old Egyptian puzzle that infuses him with the energy of an ancient spirit. Their forces unite to form a stronger, more confident duelist, for Yugi needs all the help he can get - the fate of the world is in the balance!
- TV-Series, 14 (2019)Ascendance of a BookwormAJIADO CO.,LTD.?Light Novel~24minHonzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan o Erande Iraremasen adapts the light novel of the same name by Miyu Kazuki. Motosu Urano is finally done with her university studies and now holds in her hands her librarian’s certificate. A life filled with books awaits her—both at work and at home! The young woman can’t imagine anything better, but alas she won’t make it to retirement … No sooner has she started her dream job than an earthquake shakes her home town and the books she loves so much turn into a deadly trap and bury Motosu beneath them. “But there are still so many books to read!” She turns to God with a sudden prayer and he answers her plea and grants her a second life …! Now she lives in an entirely new world—her name is now Maine and she is five years old! As the daughter of a poor soldier she doesn’t always have an easy life, but little has changed as far as her interests are concerned: she is still completely enthralled by the written word and wants to read as many books as possible. But in this new, medieval world she is confronted with a completely new problem: hardly anyone here can read and leaving aside the fact that there are only very few books in this world to begin with, it would cost a fortune to buy one of them! And yet Maine wouldn’t be a genuine book lover if she let something like that stop her … If there aren’t any books here, then she’ll just have to make her own!
- TV-Series, 1000 (1996)Case ClosedTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~25minThe criminal mind is a twisted place, and Jimmy Kudo knows the shady corridors of humanity better than any detective in the game. There ain’t a bad guy in town who can outsmart him, so they try to put the super sleuth down for a dirt nap. But instead of ending up in a shallow grave, Jimmy wakes up to find himself turned back into a kid. Utilizing his unlikely new persona and the latest in crime-fighting gadgetry, he tracks down his assailants as boy detective Conan Edogawa.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Days of UrashimasakatasenGAINAX Kyoto?~4minIn Urashimasakatasen no Nichijou we follow Urata in his new life as a high-school student. Naturally, everyone wants to be the most popular student in the class—or the whole school even!—yet most students are not blessed with this fate. As a transfer student, it is therefore all the more important for Urata to make a good impression on his class right from the start—right with his self-introduction—but alas things don’t turn out that easy for him … In addition to Urata, the class has to make do with as many as three other new classmates, and each of them has come up with something very special in order to make a real impression on his new classmates! Be it the scatterbrained Sakata, who is late and still has his breakfast in his mouth, the extravagant Shima, who falls from the ceiling of the classroom together with a whole stage setup, or the over-prepared Senra, who has managed to secure a quiet seat long before his classmates even arrived … Can Urata and his little Tanuki keep up with this?
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)A Centaur’s LifeEMON Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Lord of Vermillion: The Crimson Kingasread, Tear StudioActionVideo Game~23min
- TV-Series, 22 (2012)Psycho-PassProduction I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~23minThe Sibyl System was meant to grind all criminal activity to a permanent halt, but something’s gone horribly wrong. A deranged genius known as Makishima has mastered the art of justifying his own heinous deeds, leaving the Dominator powerless to stop his reign of terror. At the first sign of the system cracking, thugs take to the streets, terrorizing the innocent while wearing special helmets that prevent their cruel intentions from being detected. With their futuristic weaponry powerless to stop the bloody rampage, Inspector Akane and her Enforcer, Kogami, must take an old-fashioned approach to the law. While Akane infiltrates the Sibyl System to discover how far the corruption has spread, Kogami doggedly tracks Makishima, setting the stage for a violent and shocking final showdown!
- Movie, 1 (2017)Blame!Polygon PicturesAction DramaManga~106minIn the post-apocalyptic future, the complex networks of machines have created chaos and the human world was destroyed. The robots known as the "Constructer" continued to build a meaningless structure with no one to guide them. Soon these cities reach out to the outer planets and another breed of life form emerges. Follow the journey of a strange man, name Killy, in his search for the understanding of the chaotic world being run by Silicon lifeforms out to destroy him and every living thing in their path. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 50 (2019)Ahiru no Soradiomedéa inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Chihayafuru 3MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Isekai Cheat MagicianEncourage Films Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minTaichi Nishimura, an ordinary teenager, and his good-looking classmate Rin Azuma have had a peaceful life as high school students up to now. One day, however, the two are suddenly caught by the light of a magical circle emerging from nowhere and moments later find themselves in a country unknown to them. In addition to terrifying magical creatures, there are various other races such as elves or dwarves in this world. And among humans, too, there are those who are destined to acquire magical abilities. The powers of these magicians belong to one of the four attributes fire, earth, wind and water. Mages who can draw from all four attributes are called “Quad Magicians”; those with powers that cannot be assigned to any of the four attributes are called “Unique Magicians.” In order to survive in this strange world, Taichi and Rin decide to register as adventurers. However, an aptitude test reveals that both have unusual, almost cheat-like magical powers …
- TV-Series, 32 (2019)Shonen Ashibe GO! GO! Goma-chan (Season 4)Bridge Inc.?Manga~9minShounen Ashibe: Go! Go! Goma-chan (2019) is the by now fourth season of the anime adaptation of Hiromi Morishita’s manga of the same name and continues the daily adventures of little Ashibe Ashiya and his very strange pet—the seal Goma-chan. Follow Ashibe and Goma-chan and be there when they experience many funny and “earth-shattering” things!
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)My Hero Academia Season 4BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMy Hero Academia enters its fourth round and continues the story of Deku, Shouto, Katsuki, and the rest of the young hero crew. After the bitter battle between All Might and All for One, life goes on, but with the official and public end of All Might’s hero career, the future is uncertain and without the “Symbol of Peace”, fear slowly creeps into people’s hearts. Thus it is necessary to swiftly find a new number 1 and train a generation of young heroes who will one day be able to take over the tasks of their predecessors. All Mights last words, too, are still ringing in everyone’s head—“Now it’s your turn!” To whom was the hero referring then? Endeavour? Deku? Or perhaps each and every young and aspiring hero? The media also deal with this question and so Deku’s class at UA gets a surprise visit from a reporter who wants to get to the bottom of it! Which of them is All Might’s successor?! While Deku and his friends have to deal with the media, their training, internships, and the expectations of the world, something is stirring in the shadows … Not only the League of Villains under Tomura Shigaraki, but also the Mafia smells their chance after the fall of All Might …!
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 154 (2017)Black CloverPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)My Hero AcademiaBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 15 (2009)BakemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minBakemonogatari is about the high school student Koyomi Araragi who is bitten by a vampire during the annual Japanese Golden Week. Since then, he sees strange and supernatural beings like ghosts and demons. Another paranormal event occurs when he saves his classmate Hitagi Senjougahara after she fell down the stairs: Hitagi's weight is extraordinarily little. Therefore, he decides to solve Hitagi's secret and find a solution for his own problem as well. Every story arc deals with Koyomi and the mysterious young girl Hitagi; Koyomi slowly starts to believe that Hitagi might be a central point and of enormous importance to solve the strange happenings.
- TV-Series, 10 (2017)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world! 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~23minKazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?Satelight Inc., Challenge To ChallengeAction DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Classroom of the EliteLercheDramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)Devil May CryMADHOUSE Inc.ActionVideo Game~25minCursed to live as both monster and man, Dante must spend his life fighting the demonic forces of darkness. Brandishing his sword, Rebellion, and his always-loaded guns, Ebony and Ivory, Dante is more than happy to send the demons back to hell – especially when there’s money to be made. The wildly popular video game is now a series, and this time, there’s no sympathy for the devil.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)91 DaysShuka Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t ExistJ.C.STAFFNonsense-ComedyLight Novel~24minIt's 16 years after the "Law for Public Order and Morals in Healthy Child-Raising" banned coarse language in the country. Tanukichi Okuma enrolls in the country's leading elite public morals school and is soon invited into the Anti-Societal Organization (SOX) by its founder, Ayame Kajō. As a member blackmailed into joining by Ayame, Tanukichi ends up taking part in obscene acts of terrorism against the talented student council president and his crush Anna.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Keijo!!!!!!!!XEBECGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist KnightAxsizActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 52 (2019)Ace of the Diamond: Act IIMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minDia no Ace: Act II, the by now third season of the anime adaptation to Yuuji Terajima’s manga of the same name, kicks off the next school year right after the end of the autumn tournament. After the team around Furuya managed to win a decisive victory and Sawamura gave his rival the "warning" that he would surpass him at some point, the players split up. But not without the emotions in Raichi’s team boiling over once more, because their love for baseball touches even the toughest of guys, and just as Raichi, Mishima, and Kataoka were re-establishing this love, Miyuki, due to his injury, had to be admitted to the hospital accompanied by Zono, Kuramochi, and Rei. A few weeks have passed since then and in the new school year the Seidou High School baseball team faces both new and familiar challenges as they make their way through the Koshien tournament!
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja ScrollsSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action DramaNovel~24min