- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- CM, 5 (2017)Kono Machi Omoi Monogatari?~1min
- Music Video, 1 (2019)Paprika (2019)?~3min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Magical SempaiLiden Films Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~13minIn Tejina Senpai, the anime adaptation of Azu’s manga of the same name, we follow a new high school student who, thanks to the school rules, is forced to join a club. While he searches for a suitable club with as little effort as possible, he stumbles across the small magic club. And this club is really small, because its only member is a bewitching senpai … But she has such terrible stage fright that she fails in every trick—not a trace of magic here! When the two then run into each other more often and senpai once again sees herself “subjected” to her audience, she decides without further ado to appoint her kouhai as her assistant. Let him take care of the audience while she prepares the grand finale! Thus he is drawn into the crazy everyday life of his charming senpai, in which none of the magic tricks really want to work and even the props already take flight … Nevertheless, It’s not that he’s mad at his sweet senpai. Will the two ever succeed in a trick?
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Helpful Fox Senko-sanDoga KoboRomantic ComedyManga~24minThe single man Nakano works day in, day out at a company that demands the highest commitment from its employees and puts them in constant overtime. As a result, his life consists of working, eating and sleeping. He comes back from work late one evening, close to burnout, when a strange girl awaits him in his apartment. She cooked food for him and greets him like a wife at home. The girl, who calls herself Senko-san and claims to be a Kitsune (Japanese fox spirit), has reddish hair, fox ears and a magnificent fox tail. She is very small in stature and looks more like a 10-year-old. However, she tells him that she is 800 years old and that from now on she wants to pamper Nakano because for one he deserves it and also because he is the type of man she likes. Nakano, who is the younger of the two by large margin, agrees. But can he, who has always stood up reliably for others, really be pampered without remorse? And what will the people around him say about him suddenly living with a young girl who is obviously into cosplay and calls herself his “mother and wife”?
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Darling in the FranxxTrigger Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minDreaming … dreaming to someday soar free, knowing full well, that the free sky is forever barred to them. In a distant future, after Earth has been devastated and most civilisation ceased to exist, the remaining humans built a moving fortress city called “Plantation” in order to survive and keep some civilisation intact. The children of the “Plantation” live in a pilot training facility best known as the “bird cage.” Not knowing the outside world or the free sky, they are trained for only one purpose: to fight the mysterious enemy that reduced humanity to this miserable state. Learning to pilot what is known as “Franxx” and being trained to fight an enemy they have never even seen, the children believe that only piloting the “Franxx” can prove their existence. Hiro—code number 016—was once hailed a child prodigy, but when he fell behind and wasn’t able to ride a “Franxx,” his existence had lost all meaning. After all … if you can’t pilot a “Franxx,” you might as well not exist at all. One day, however, a mysterious girl called Zero Two appears before him with two lustrous horns rising from her head. A familiar smile flickering across her lips, as she calls out to him: “I found you, my darling.”
- TV-Special, 3 (2019)Anime Daisuki Datta Anata e: Hibakusha kara no Tegami?~5min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Saga of Tanya the EvilNUTActionLight Novel~24min
- Web, 7 (2017)Animation x Paralympic?Original Work~5min
- TV-Series, 26 (2008)ToLoveRuXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~24minThey say that the bathroom is the most dangerous room in the house, but when a beautiful, naked alien princess teleports into Rito Yuuki's bathtub, it's a definite case of rub-a-dub-doom! Having no idea that the planet Develuke even exists, Rito is completely unaware that touching a girl's breasts there is how they propose marriage. Consequently, due to some slippery tile and some extra-prominent female appendages, Rito's suddenly on his way to being a member of the royal family. Unfortunately, as hot as Lala is, this is one royal family no one wants to become a part of given that her father, King Deviluke, bears a suspicious resemblance to the devil! And then there's the little issue of the very nice human girl that Rito's already interested in, who's probably not going to be too understanding of his sudden involvement in intergalactic affairs. Will Rito become the next king of the galaxy? Will he learn the secret of the Big Bang?
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Akashic Records of Bastard Magical InstructorLiden Films Inc.Action ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 153 (2006)Kirarin RevolutionSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.ComedyManga~23minKirari Tsukishima is a beautiful yet gluttonous 14-year-old girl. While those around her are worshipping the popular idol duo, SHIPS, she only devotes herself to food. One day, however, Kirari, who is dense when it comes to the matters of the heart, encounters Seiji Hiwatari of SHIPS and falls in love with him at first sight. In order to be with him, she aspires to become an idol herself. With the help of SHIPS - the gentle Seiji and the bad-mouth Hiroto Kazama – and her cat mascot Naa-san, Kirari pursues the entertainment world, where she discovers that being an idol is not all fun and games, and that in order to persevere in both her love and her career, she must overcome any challenges that fortune has in store.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Death March to the Parallel World RhapsodySILVER LINK., CONNECTAdventureLight Novel~24min
- Web, 26 (2019)Fight League: Gear Gadget GeneratorsBANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.ActionVideo Game~10min
- Web, 1 (2019)Fairy Gone Soushuuhen: 1-wa de Wakaru Fairy Gone?Original Work~24min
- Web, 12 (2019)Chokotto Anime Kemono Friends 3GALAXY GRAPHICS Inc.ComedyVideo Game~1min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Goblin SlayerWhite FoxActionLight Novel~24minA young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It’s the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who’s dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there’s no telling who might come calling next…
- TV-Special, 1 (2019)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Past & Future?Light Novel~24minDungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka: Familia Myth - Past & Future is a recap episode that bridges the gap between the first season of the Danmachi anime and its successor. The plot of the OVA, Familia Myth - Dungeon ni Onsen o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darouka, is also covered in the summary. We accompany Bell Cranel from his beginnings as an inexperienced adventurer, who suddenly finds himself at the mercy of a fugitive minotaur, for whom he is far from being prepared, through his encounters with the carrier Lili, the blacksmith Welf and his beloved Aiz Wallenstein, to his fight with the monster that escaped into the city during the Monsterphilia event. While Bell is constantly working on himself and is confronted with ever new challenges, dark powers and sinister fellows move in the shadows of Orario. And Bell’s potential and power doesn’t escape their attention either … A trip into the deeper levels of the dungeon finally brings him to the 18th level, Rivira, a safe haven in the otherwise so brutal underground. But while Bell and the god Hermes spend time chasing after the ladies as they bathe—the two charming Amazons Tione and Tiona seem perfectly fine with Bell barging in—the next threat is already waiting: a Goliath appears at night in the supposedly safe 18th level and now all adventurers have to work together to bring down this mighty enemy!
- TV-Series, 100 (2018)GeGeGe no KitaroToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~23min
- Web, 12 (2019)SD Gundam World: Sangoku SoketsudenSUNRISE Inc.?Original Work~15min
- TV-Series, 39 (2018)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden WindDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Cop CraftMillepenseeActionLight Novel~24minCop Craft adapts the “Cop Craft: Dragnet Mirage Reloaded” light novel by author Shouji Gatou and illustrator Range Murata. The anime adaptation takes us into a story in which 15 years ago a gate to another world opened in the Pacific near the west coast of the USA. This other world is full of monsters and creatures from myths and legends—their inhabitants call it “Leto Semani.” Along with the gate a huge island appeared in the Pacific, which today bears the name “Caliena San-Teresa.” “San-Teresa” is now not only the gateway to another world, but also a super metropolis with more than 20 million inhabitants and a colourful mix of earthly and magical cultures. But as beautiful and glorified as the “city of dreams” may be, chaos is inevitable in such a large city. Crime, drugs, and arms trafficking as well as prostitution are commonplace in the shadows of the metropolitan juggernaut. In this city Tirana Exedirika and Kei Motoba meet—and the two couldn’t be any more different …! Tirana is a freshly made knight from “Leto Semani,” who is innocent and beautiful, but unfortunately lacks any common sense. Kei, on the other hand, is an experienced and talented police officer of the “San Teresa” police department. Now the two are suddenly supposed to work together … But even though they are constantly at odds with one another, a strange trust develops between them as they dedicate themselves to the pursuit of a common foe.
- Web, 1 (2018)Chainsaw BunnyHorrorOriginal Work~6min
- TV-Series, 52 (1996)The Legend of ZorroProduction Reed Co., Ltd.AdventureOther~24minDiego Vega returns from his study trip to discover his homeland is under the army's dictatorship. Diego, refusing to watch idly, disguises himself as Zorro to protect the weak and oppressed. Diego is not a coward but he is unable to win the affections of his sweetheart, Lolita, who is attracted to other more noble men. Diego serenades Lolita as Zorro and fights the evils of his homeland, hoping to capture her heart.
- TV-Series, 224 (2000)Yu-Gi-Oh!GALLOP Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minYu-Gi-Oh! follows the adventures of a boy named Yugi and his friends who love the newest card game that is sweeping the nation! In this game, players pit monster against monster in high intensity duels. Yugi and his friends are obsessed with the game, which is packed with awesome monsters and powerful spell cards. But there's more to this game than meets the eye. Yugi solves an old Egyptian puzzle that infuses him with the energy of an ancient spirit. Their forces unite to form a stronger, more confident duelist, for Yugi needs all the help he can get - the fate of the world is in the balance!
- Web, 12 (2019)Kengan AshuraLarx Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25minThe anime adaptation to Yabako Sandrovich’s “Kengan Ashura” manga takes us back to Japan’s Edo era. At this time it is quite normal for gladiator arenas to exist in various regions of Japan, where powerful warriors can measure their strength as a pastime for rich businessmen and traders. “The winner takes it all” is the motto and thus the proceeds from the fights—the prize money—go to the winner of the fight and for the merchants themselves this is a good opportunity to settle their seemingly unsolvable disputes among themselves. But the arena is about to change when the mysterious Tokita Ouma appears on the scene. The mighty warrior has definitely earned his nickname “Ashura,” because his power knows no bounds. In the brutal competitions he throws himself into the turmoil like a man possessed by violence and wrecks his opponents like no one has ever seen before … Of course his abilities don’t remain undiscovered for long and so the chairman of the Nogi Group, Hideki Nogi, becomes aware of the “Arena Titan” …
- TV-Series, 148 (2014)Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-VGALLOP Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~25minYūya Sakaki is a 14-old year student who wants to become a professional entertainment duelist to give everyone a smile, but one day, he ends up fighting an exhibition match against the current champion of the Pro Duel World. This fight will lead him to make a decision, and confront the difficulties to make his dream come true.
- Web, 1 (2019)Digimon Survive: Opening Movie?Video Game~3min
- OVA, 6 (1997)Photon: The Idiot AdventuresAnime International Co., Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~32minPhoton, a young man with a kind heart and superhuman strength, is accidentally engaged to a renegade space pilot! On the run from the evil emperor of the galaxy and his bumbling henchmen, Photon and his new bride encounter true terror in the form of disastrous cooking contests, exploding spas and cheerleading aliens!
- OVA, 2 (2004)Mobile Suit Gundam Seed AstraySUNRISE Inc.ActionManga~6minIn the first short, Lowe Gear and the Junk Guild make a stop at an mobile suit parts auction on Earth where Lowe purchases a head taken from a modified BuCUE suit which, when attached to the arm of his Red Frame Astray, acts as a dual beam saber. Lowe tries to decrypt some combat data contained in the head, but is shortly engaged by, and goes into combat with, several ZAFT suits including a CGUE DEEP Arms. In the second short, Blue Frame pilot Gai Murakamo engages and, with the help of his fellow Serpent Tail mercenaries, traps a GINN High Mobility Type. He then faces off with the legendary Edward Harrelson, who pilots a Sword Calamity Gundam and has just finished destroying a fleet of ZAFT ships.
- Music Video, 5 (2019)Tanabata no Oto?Original Work~2min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Wish Upon the PleiadesGainax Co., Ltd.Romantic Comedy~24minSubaru is a junior high student that loves the stars. One day, after school, she meets aliens from Pleiades in outer space. The Pleiadesians said they summoned a helper from Earth to collect engine parts so that they could repair the interstellar immigrant ship that broke down in the Earth's orbit. However, for some reason they summoned one but ended up with five helpers. The five girls assigned to be "wizards" all are lacking something, and even when they try to combine their powers, they're always mismatched and failing. On top of it, a mysterious boy appears. In order to help a hapless alien, with the power of infinite possibilities due to immaturity as their weapon, Subaru and the other four fly around to gather parts while nurturing their friendship.
- Web, 7 (2019)The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Theater Climax Season (Web)Comedy~2min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Theater Climax Season (TV)Gathering Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~3minIdolmaster Cinderella Girls Gekijou: Climax Season is the by now 4th season of the spin-off anime short of the Idolmaster series and the focus is once again not on the performances or the hard training of the idols, but on their free time! Just like normal young ladies, the idol girls also strive to fill their free days with joy and plenty of fun!
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Yona of the DawnPierrot Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~22minKing Il of Kouka, a land said in legends to have been founded by four dragons, has only one remaining heir, a daughter named Yona. She lives a happy life in the palace with her cousin Soo-won, who she loves in spite of her father's opposition to them marrying. Her life is turned upside down when Soo-won murders her father and steals the throne. Yona, with her childhood friend and bodyguard Hak, must retreat to gather allies and reclaim her place as ruler of the kingdom.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Cinderella NineTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.?Video Game~24min
- TV-Series, 220 (2002)NarutoPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minDeep within the Hidden Leaf Village, sharp and cunning Ninja carry an ultimate power while Naruto Uzumaki carries inside the ultimate secret. Twelve years ago, the fourth Hokage sacrificed himself and saved the village by sealing the Nine-tailed Fox Spirit an orphaned baby boy. Now, this plucky prankster must do what it takes achieve this life-long goal and become the next Hokage!
- OVA, 6 (1994)Iria: Zeiram the AnimationProduction Reed Co., Ltd.ActionOther~35minIria and her brother, Glen, are a pair of young bounty hunters. Dispatched on a standard rescue mission, the duo discovers a terrifying secret. Zeiram, a deadly life form, has been imported in order to develop a lethal bio-weapon. Now, this alien juggernaut is loose and ready to wreak havoc on the unsuspecting populace. How can a novice bounty hunter possibly defeat an unstoppable beast like Zeiram?
- TV-Series, 52 (1975)Adventures of Maya the HoneybeeNippon Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureNovel~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikkisaetta inc.ComedyManga~4minYatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki deals with the cultural differences within the Japanese prefecture of Aichi. The focus is on the student Yatogame-chan, who speaks Nagoya dialect and has to go through her usually quite entertaining everyday life.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Rokka: Braves of the Six FlowersPassione Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24minWhen the Majin awoke from the depths of darkness, the deity of fate chose six heroes and bequeathed them with the power to save the world. Adlet, a boy who proclaims himself the strongest on Earth, was selected among the Rokka no Yūsha (Braves of the Six Flowers), and he goes to the rendezvous point — but seven have gathered there. The heroes suspect that someone among the seven is the enemy, and the initial suspicion falls on Adlet.